All Comments on 'Fresh Tarts, Cherry'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MafenMafenalmost 2 years ago

This is about as erotic as washing my socks. You can't write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Five stars as usual. Great hearing from some characters from previous stories.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

When I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 2019, I had an immediate wake up call to all the crazy ways gluten could cross contaminate other products. I had to find special oats that were tested for it. Soy sauce, and therefore a lot of Asian products, has wheat in it unless you get special types. No beer or grain alcohol, so beer battered or products flavored with beer were out. Do you know how many bbq sauces that made in house have beer as a small part? How many places don't have dedicated fryers, so the oil is dirty with gluten?

The worst thing is, a lot of products don't even have to list gluten or possible cross contamination. The only way you can be sure is if it is certified gluten free to a certain ppm. You pay through the nose for those products too. When the cancer helped make the scarring on my liver worse, I had to go to a ultra low sodium content as well. At one point I just told my wife to shoot me and put me out of my misery. I love food, especially stuff from my Italian heritage, so I really miss a lot of dishes that are either too much trouble to make with gluten free replacement ingredients or just don't taste the same way now.

The cleaning of utensils is key as well. You can't just rinse out gluten or make a half hearted attempt to swipe it with a bit of soap.

Anyway, thanks for the story!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

Fun story. If I can make an observation; it seems like you use the character’s first names too often when describing actions where not needed to clarify. This keeps the narrative from flowing smoothly. This comment is coming from a reader, not a writer, so please ignore if it is an intentional part of your writing style. Thanks

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

You must love to cook with all the descriptions etc,, but you spin a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JB44: thanks for these three you recently released. as always, they are five stars--always! july 4th with Xmas added, again, a deeply felt thanks.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Another great day reading JB44s latest. I was really feeling sorry for Jeffrey but then he landed in London, and Paris, so he'll be just fine. Five stars. Thanks JB.

PS: every time a girl named Paris shows up I think of Paris hilton being fucked like the slut she is.

blackknight314blackknight314over 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful to hear Adrian Zeno as an active character! Loved Yorkie Breeder! Wished there were more stories of summer sex sessions with Clark, while Adrian comes home from college each year, suggesting attachment. For Adrian it could be that it's her way of satisfying/controlling her secret cravings, for Clark and anal. For Clark, it seemed he had developed feelings for her by time she left for college. He could have the fear that Adrian had become an anal addict not realizing that she considers it their special connection.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More Adrian Zeno, please. I love that character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.