Fresh Tarts, Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy returned with the wooden tray. Bending, he placed two cups, one to the right of Sabrina's plate, one to the right of Heather's plate. He placed a third cup of dark liquid next to the third plate.

"Go ahead; they should be cooled down enough," Jeremy indicated. "Oh! Napkins! Be right back."

"And this is with that almond flour?" Sabrina asked, picking up her plate.

"Mm hmm," Jeremy agreed, placing a napkin on the table for Sabrina. "Actually, did kind of a three to one ratio with the almond and the rice flour; the rice flour just adds a little crispiness to the shell."

"Like I said, he thinks he's Bobby Flay," Heather said and laughed when Jeremy stuffed her napkin into the top of her halter top.

"Sabrina looked over as Jeremy stretched out next to Heather. He was wearing a simple pullover shirt and a pair of jeans that seemed very snug on him. She could see the outline of his manhood and quickly averted her eyes. On his feet, he wore a well-worn pair of topsiders with no socks. He looked comfortable.

"Mm, oh, that, this, I mean, I really liked that ganache last night," Heather enthused. "But this? This is sooo good!"

"It, mm hmm," Sabrina agreed, savoring the rich caramel sauce, with a hint of saltiness.

The tart shell itself was crisp; standing up well to the cherries and the cherry sauce. It also stood up well to the heavy layer of caramel sauce. The filling was sweet, but not cloyingly sweet. The cherries themselves were tart, providing a good balance to the juice and caramel.

Had Jeremy not said the coffee was decaffeinated, Sabrina would not have known. Usually, she found most decaffeinated coffees had a bitter aftertaste. This coffee was rich and dark. Jeremy had stirred in just the right amount of cream and sugar; Sabrina was willing to bet that this was real cream, not powdered.

"Jeremy, this, this is unbelievable," Sabrina finally said as she finished the first of her two tarts.

"He's the best," Heather enthused.

"Y'all eat like this every day?" Sabrina asked Heather.

"You kidding? I'd be as big as a house," Heather laughed.

"Most of the time? We just do the salad thing," Jeremy said. "Don't know about Miss Perfect, but I've put on at least ten, maybe even fifteen pounds since high school."

"Shut up, I'm not perfect," Heather smiled.

"Uh, yeah, you are," Sabrina scoffed.

"What, really, you think so?" Heather asked, delighted.

"I swear," Jeremy laughed. "I say it, it's all like 'whatever.' She says it? Well then, it's just got to be true."

"Oh shut up," Heather squealed at Jeremy. "God! You, you have to say it. She..."

"What? Why I have to say it?" Jeremy laughed.

"Because if you don't..." Heather let the threat hang in the air.

"Because if I don't, you won't love me no more?" Jeremy asked and pulled Heather to lie on the couch, her head in his lap.

"Quit, butt hole," Heather laughed as Jeremy kissed her.

"Quit! Jeremy, we got a guest here," Heather protested, still laughing as Jeremy began to fondle her large breasts through her halter top.

"Uh huh," Jeremy said, again pressing his lips to Heather's lips.

"Oh, don't mind me," Sabrina smiled, finishing the tart.

"Sabrina! You're supposed be on my side," Heather protested.

"What? I am on your side," Sabrina said, draining her coffee. "Don't look like you too terribly unhappy there."

"Uh huh," Heather said, voice tight, even as she loosened her halter top.

Jeremy took Heather's invitation and lifted the bottom of the halter top. Heather's pale breasts came into view, areole crinkled tight. Jeremy cupped one large breast in his large hand, then tweaked Heather's nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Oh," Heather let out a low moan as Jeremy fondled her breast.

Heather stretched her long legs out and placed her feet in Sabrina's lap. After a slight hesitation, Sabrina began to gently rub Heather's dainty feet. Sabrina noticed that Heather's toenails were painted a light frosted pink.

"Mm, oh Jeremy, Sa...Sabrina's found my secret," Heather moaned.

"Want anything from her? Do her feet," Jeremy informed Sabrina.

"Oh. Good to know," Sabrina said and became a little more aggressive with her rubbing.

"I, let, let's take this in the bedroom," Heather grunted after a few moments.

With some difficulty, Heather got to her feet. She flung her halter top onto the couch and unzipped her shorts. Then she walked toward the hallway.

Jeremy picked up Heather's discarded halter top and her flip flops. He did not look at Sabrina as he followed his girlfriend down the hallway.

"I..." Sabrina faltered, then got to her feet.

For the briefest of moments, Sabrina had considered simply turning and leaving Unit 601. But her legs propelled her toward the large bedroom. Sabrina's heart was hammering hard in her chest as she walked down the hall.

Entering the room, Sabrina saw that both Jeremy and Heather were nude. She saw Jeremy standing next to the bed, saw Heather sitting on her heels. Heather had her hands on Jeremy's hips, holding him in place as her head bobbed back and forth.

"Mm, oh, oh God yes," Jeremy moaned as Heather swallowed his meat down to the root.

"Mm, hmm, mm," Heather moaned around the thick cock in her mouth.

Sabrina watched as Heather slowly pulled her head back. Sabrina watched as Jeremy's fat cock slowly came into view.

"Huh!" Sabrina grunted at the sheer length of Jeremy's thick cock.

Heather slowly bobbed her head back down toward Jeremy's scruff of dark pubic hair, swallowing the entire length of Jeremy's cock down again. Sabrina realized, she was pinching and twisting her nipple through her blouse as she watched Heather's expert blow job.

Hands shaking, Sabrina pulled her blouse up and off. She stepped out of her tennis shoes without untying them.

"I'm, oh, yes Baby, I'm getting close," Jeremy moaned.

"Where's, Sabrina, you want, you want do this?" Heather asked, pulling her mouth off of Jeremy's cock with a loud 'pop' sound.

"I, yeah," Sabrina agreed, looking at Jeremy's shiny cock.

Sabrina hurriedly wiggled out of her panties and approached the smiling Heather. Heather's hand slowly tugged at Jeremy's spittle wet cock.

Sabrina knelt and replaced Heather's hand at the base of Jeremy's thick, warm meat. She leaned over and pressed her lips to Heather's lips. The two women kissed almost frantically as Sabrina continued to stroke Jeremy's long cock.

Pulling her mouth from Heather's passionate kiss, Sabrina then rose up onto her knees and placed her mouth around the knob of Jeremy's cock. Jeremy let out a guttural moan as Sabrina's tongue lapped around the head of his meat.

"Mmng!" Sabrina cried out as she felt Heather's warm hands on her breasts.

Sabrina could feel Heather's breasts pressing into her back as Heather knelt behind her. Sabrina could also feel the scruff of Heather's coarse pubic hair rasping against her right buttock. She could taste Jeremy's excitement as she took more and more of him into her mouth. Heather's hands and Heather's warm breath in her ear was a distraction to Sabrina as she tried to pleasure Jeremy with her mouth.

"Mmng! Oh God!" Sabrina attempted to scream as Heather pinched and tugged Sabrina's nipples.

"Mm," Heather purred into Sabrina's ear before lowering her head and delivering a gentle bite to Sabrina's shoulder.

"Mm," Sabrina choked out as Heather's warm, wet lips travelled from her shoulder toward her throat.

"Erk!" Sabrina gurgled around the thick meat in her mouth as she felt Heather's small hand travel from Sabrina's shoulder, down, along her side, down toward her buttocks.

"Mmng!" Sabrina cried out as she now felt Heather's small hand tracing along Sabrina's plump inner lips, through Sabrina's thicket of brown curls.

"Augh!" Jeremy suddenly cried out and Sabrina's mouth began filling with Jeremy's salty, bitter sperm.

Sabrina swallowed the first mouthful and this mouthful was followed by a second blast of sperm. She swallowed that mouthful and Jeremy's thick cock pumped another mouthful of sperm into Sabrina's mouth.

The fourth and fifth spurts were not as volumous, so Sabrina held those spurts in her mouth. When Jeremy sagged, trying to catch his breath, Sabrina pulled her mouth from Jeremy's cock. She then turned her head and pressed her lips to Heather's lips. She fed Heather the mouthful of sperm, then turned and bathed Jeremy's cock with her tongue.

"Don't do it too good," Heather loudly whispered to Sabrina. "Or he'll expect that all of the time."

"Too late, Jeremy weakly said and fell back onto the bed.

"Great. Took me forever get him trained," Heather teased both Sabrina and Jeremy.

"Uh huh," Jeremy chuckled. "Oh well, guess you're just going have train me again."

""Still kneeling on the carpeted floor, Heather and Sabrina kissed. Heather cried out into Sabrina's mouth when Sabrina's fingers began to comb through Heather's scruff of stiff pubic hair. Heather's inner lips were puffy and slick with moisture.

"Mmng, augh!" Heather screamed as Sabrina began to stroke Heather's pussy.

Sabrina abruptly ceased kissing Heather and stood. Heather scrambled to her feet then plopped onto the bed, head against the pillows. Wearily, Jeremy wiggled up to lie next to his girlfriend. Sabrina crawled onto the bed and approached Heather.

As if on cue, Heather spread her legs. Her inner lips flowered open, giving Sabrina a good view of her target. Heather's slim clitoris peeked out as Sabrina knelt between Heather's legs.

"Mmng, augh, oh God yes!" Heather grunted loudly when Sabrina's mouth covered Heather's crotch.

Heather's sex tasted strongly of sweat and musk with an underlying taste of fish. It was not an unpleasant taste and aroma though. Sabrina lapped along Heather's inner walls, tasting Heather's excitement. Thrusting three fingers into Heather elicited a loud grunt from Heather.

"Legs broke?" Sabrina asked Jeremy before attaching her lips to Heather's clitoris.

"I uh, no, no," Jeremy agreed and knee-walked to kneel behind Sabrina's ample haunches.

Gripping his renewed erection in his hand, Jeremy bent slightly to line himself up with Sabrina's pussy. He could see her fat inner lips peeking out from the thicket of brown curls.

"Mmng, Jesus oh," Sabrina grunted as Jeremy's fat meat pushed into her.

"Oooooohh!" Heather let out a long wail as she reached her climax.

Sabrina's face was coated with Heather's excitement. She backed away from Heather's clitoris and lapped at the juices running from Heather's sex down over Heather's tightly clenched anus.

"Aaahh!" Heather gasped out when Sabrina's tongue lapped from Heather's anus along the patch of skin from anus to vagina.

Reaching down, Heather pulled on her right buttock, giving Sabrina's tongue easier access to Heather's rectum. Sabrina lapped eagerly at Heather's spicy orifice for a moment before returning her attention to Heather's fragrant lips.

"Mmng, yes," Heather loudly groaned as Sabrina thrust two fingers into Heather's rectum.

"Mmng, God, yes, yes, yes," Sabrina began chanting as Jeremy's thrusting cock brought her closer to her own climax.

"Mm, oh, aw God," Jeremy protested and Sabrina could feel his warm semen jetting into her pussy.

"Ack! Erk!" Sabrina grunted and shuddered in climax.

Slumping forward when Jeremy pulled his cock from her pussy, Sabrina paused to kiss Heather's breasts. Then she rolled to her right and lay, gasping and panting next to Heather. Jeremy rolled and lay on the bed to Heather's right and the two lovers sandwiched the beautiful red head.

Hushed murmuring roused Sabrina and she realized she was covered by the soft comforter and silky smooth sheet. The pillow underneath her head was a plump pillow; if she had to guess, Sabrina would say it was a goose down pillow.

Sabrina was still nude; this surprised her. Normally, Sabrina had a difficult time sleeping in the nude. This was due to her extreme discomfort with her own pudgy body.

"Mm, oh, oh God yes," Sabrina heard and felt the bed jostle slightly. Looking through bleary eyes, Sabrina saw Jeremy lying between Heather's spread legs, saw Heather's beautiful face twisted in pleasure as she and her boyfriend made love.

"Oh! Bet, bet this is one them temper something mattresses," Sabrina said to herself, remembering a television commercial about the tempurpedic mattresses and that they supposedly did not transfer movements.

Heather's large breasts bobbled and shimmied as Jeremy pounded himself into Heather as forcefully as he could. His face was twisted in concentration as he thrust almost maniacally into Heather.

Sabrina crawled the few inches from her warm cocoon and softly pressed her lips to Heather's gasping, grunting mouth. Heather let out a guilty little squeal, then giggled happily. She wrapped both arms around Sabrina's torso and pulled Sabrina closer. Sabrina wrapped her arms around Heather's bouncing, jiggling torso and the two women kissed, tongues thrusting into each other's mouths.

Sabrina pulled her mouth from Heather's mouth and bent her head. She seized Heather's left nipple in her mouth and softly, gently circled the rubbery flesh with a soft tongue.

"Mm, oh God, yes," Heather cooed, fingers combing through Sabrina's twisted, knotted curls.

Sabrina gently pinched down on Heather's right nipple while her mouth teased Heather's left nipple. She then pulled her mouth from Heather's nipple and kissed Heather again. In a move that surprised Sabrina, Heather pulled Sabrina up and glued her hot mouth to Sabrina's right breast. Where Sabrina had been soft, gentle in her exploration of Heather's nipple, Heather was savage in her tasting of Sabrina's flesh.

"Mm, aw oh God," Jeremy grunted and stiffened.

"Mmng!" Heather squealed, squeal muffled by the nipple in her mouth.

"Oh, oh, man, oh," Jeremy moaned, slowly dismounting from Heather.

Sabrina twisted, trying to get to Heather's sloppy crotch. She squeaked in surprise as Heather forced Sabrina into a sixty nine position, Sabrina on top.

"Mm, oh, oh yes," Heather hissed as Sabrina began to clean Heather's inner lips with long, deliberate licks.

Sabrina used her fingers to open Heather's pussy. Sabrina thrust her tongue as deeply as she could into Heather. Sabrina grunted as she felt Heather's fingers and tongue opening Sabrina's pussy.

Within moments, both Sabrina and Heather were grunting and groaning in orgasm. Heather did not cease her attention so Sabrina continued to taste Heather. After a second orgasm, Sabrina rolled over and lay, feet propped on her pillow.

Sabrina came to, warm and comfortable in a cocoon of comforter and silky sheet. She felt an arm draped over her body. The pale flesh told Sabrina that this was Heather's arm draped across her.

"And here we go; breakfast in bed for my two beautiful women," Jeremy said cheerfully.

"Mm? Hmm? Oh! Cherry tarts! You, you're the best," Heather enthused.

"Better be," Jeremy said, giving Heather a kiss. "If I wasn't, wouldn't have you, would I?"

"Or Sabrina," Heather agreed, arranging the pillows so she could sit up in bed.

Sabrina slowly rose, wishing she could jerk the comforter up to cover her small breasts and fat torso and chubby belly. But if she did, she would spill Heather's wooden tray onto the bed.

"And here you go," Jeremy said cheerfully, giving Sabrina a soft kiss on her lips as he placed a wooden tray across Sabrina's lap.

"Oh! This, this is that glaze!" Heather enthused.

Heather turned to Sabrina and said, "He figured out how to make that glaze you get on them doughnuts?"

"Better yet, he figured out how to make coffee," Sabrina declared, gulping a mouthful of the life-giving elixir.

"Ah. Breakfast in bed. What. What else can three people do in a big old bed?" Jeremy asked as they finished eating.

"Sleep," Heather said.

"Well...yeah, they, they can do that," Jeremy agreed. "But what else can three people do in a bed?"

"Pillow fight!" Heather screamed and swatted him with one of her pillows.

"Wrestle!" Jeremy yelled and pinned Heather's arms down.

"Ack! Get! Get off me, butthole," Heather laughed as Jeremy lay across her, pinning her down.

"Get off her, butthole," Sabrina yelled, wrapping her arms around Jeremy's naked body.

"Oh, two against one?" Jeremy asked and twisted in Sabrina's grasp.

"Mm! Ack! Oh!" Sabrina cried out as she felt Jeremy's erection rubbing against her pubic mound.

"No fair, you're cheating!" Heather accused Jeremy as she kissed him.

"What? How am I cheating?" Jeremy laughed as Sabrina slid his erection into her pussy.

"I don't know, but you just are," Heather laughed and kissed him.

Heather then rose to her knees and kissed Sabrina. Sabrina hugged Heather tightly, their breasts mashing together. Sabrina could feel an orgasm welling up in her guts as she wiggled and bounced on Jeremy's fat meat.

"Oh, oh Jeremy, don't, don't do that; that's so nasty," Heather groaned, but made no effort to move.

"What, augh, oh, what, what's he doing?" Sabrina grunted, her orgasm coming closer and closer.

"He, he's got his, he's got his tongue, he's licking my ass hole," Heather groaned then squealed.

"And now, he he's fingering my ass," Heather moaned, shuddering in pleasure.

"Augh, ack oh yes!" Sabrina cried out in orgasm.

"I, you need to move," Heather weakly begged Sabrina.

Sabrina managed to wiggle off of Jeremy's thick cock. Gasping and panting, she fell to Jeremy's left. She watched as Heather wiggled around and gripped Jeremy's slick cock. Heather used her left hand to pull her buttock and guided Jeremy's meat to her tightly clenched anus.

"Augh, fuck!" Heather barked out as the head of Jeremy's cock speared her struggling anus.

"Mm, God!" Jeremy agreed as Heather's anus flowered open slightly.

"Mmng, augh," both Jeremy and Heather groaned as Jeremy's cock slowly pushed up into Heather's writhing, twisting rectum.

"I, God, I love your dick in my butt," Heather moaned, rising up slightly, then continuing to sink down.

"Mm hmm," Jeremy moaned, teeth gritted.

Sabrina watched as Heather sank more and more of Jeremy's cock into her backdoor. When Heather was fully imbedded on Jeremy's cock, Heather gave a shudder then a loud bark of pleasure.

"Ack, oooohh!" Heather grunted, then began frantically rubbing her slit with her fingers.

"M, Oh, oh, God, don't, aw fuck!" Jeremy protested and began to grunt as his hips rocked and bucked.

"Jesus God yes," Heather screamed in orgasm.

Sabrina came to, wrapped in a cocoon of comforter and silky sheet. An arm was flung over her, a small hand cupped Sabrina's small breast.

"Believe that butt hole got us up at seven o'clock?" Heather mumbled into Sabrina's ear.

"I, seven?" Sabrina panicked, then remembered it was Wednesday and Wednesday was her day off.

"Mm hmm. Because of COVID, he works from home," Heather mumbled. "But, he's so anal, he still gets up and showers and everything."

"So, what time is it now?" Sabrina asked, twisting in Heather's arms.

"Mm, it's, oh, it's almost twelve; you like the Zeno Andersen Report?" Heather asked, reaching over and grabbing a television remote control from the bedside table.

"The, oh, oh those two women?" Sabrina asked, wiggling to sit up in the bed.

"Uh huh," Heather said, finding the pre-recorded selection and pressing 'Enter.'

"I love how they end every show with um, Adrian saying 'Hi Buddy' and Samantha saying 'Bye Adam,'" Sabrina smiled.

"Yeah, not sure what that's about, but it's kind of cute," Heather agreed.

"You know, I heard somewhere they're not really gay; they just pretend to be, you know, for the ratings," Sabrina said.

"Aw, don't, don't tell me that," Heather whined.

"But they, they, they're just so cute together," Sabrina agreed as the television showed an attractive brunette and a gorgeous strawberry blonde sitting at a table. Over their heads 'Zeno/Andersen could be seen in large white letters against a navy blue background.