Fresh Tarts, Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, uh, shit, really? Need all this bitching and whining?" a nude man demanded groggily.

"Oh my God, I really need see this?" Sabrina snapped. "Go put some clothes on."

"What? Bitch, fuck you," the stranger declared.

Sabrina put her cereal bowl into the dishwasher and grabbed her nearly dry work blouse from the dryer. At the last moment, she thought to bring a change of clothes with her; having no desire to return to Dwight's trailer after a full day's work.

The sounds of flesh slapping flesh and the squeaking of bed springs told Sabrina that Dwight's hangover, and the hangover of his 'friend' wasn't so severe that they couldn't perform noisy, energetic sex. As she slipped on her tennis shoes, Sabrina again resolved to find somewhere new to live. Four hundred a month was too much money to spend on such a restrictive and uncomfortable environment.

The sun was barely cracking the horizon when Sabrina pulled into the parking lot. Rapping on the door, Sabrina waved to Sandra, the other store manager. She was grateful she would not have to deal with Gabby and Gabby's wandering hands, at least during the morning hours.

"Morning," Sandra said, absently scratching her frizzy mop of gray hair.

"Morning," Sabrina agreed, bustling into the store.

"Hey, Gabby left me a message; you worked the grains last night?" Sandra asked as Sabrina hustled to the rear of the store.

"Uh huh," Sabrina called out, nearly colliding with Tamara as she entered the 'Employees Only' section of the store.

"Mind doing it today?" Sandra asked as Sabrina came out of the rear portion of the store.

Tuesday morning was not a busy time in the store. Sabrina did not have a customer until nearly eleven thirty, but the customer wanted one pound each of barley, rye, wheat, and oats.

"You know, that other one? Not the blonde; she's a sweetheart, the other one," the woman commented as she put the four bags into her cart.

"Mm, oh, Vickie?" Sabrina guessed as she continued to clean the millstone's surface.

"Yeah, that's her," the woman said. "My goodness; she would have been complaining the whole time, why did I need all this? Why did I only need one pound? Didn't I know she had to clean everything after every order, on and on?"

"Ma'am, I don't know why Vickie was like that. It's my pleasure to serve you, no matter how little or how much you want," Sabrina said.

"Y'all need to keep her," the woman said to Sandra as she wheeled the cart away from the grain counter. "I like her."

"That. That right there," Sandra congratulated Sabrina. "I can say all kind of nice stuff about you, Gabby can say all kind of nice stuff about you; but when a customer says it? That's golden."

Sabrina was still floating on that compliment as she clocked out that evening. In the restroom, she changed out of her work blouse and flour stained jeans into a simple light pink blouse and khakis.

"Ooh, don't you look nice!" Tamara complimented. "Got a date?"

"Yeah, kind of; meeting some friends for dinner," Sabrina said.

"Hmm? Well, might want to take off the hair net," Tamara suggested as they left the 'Employees Only' section of the grocery store.

"Oh! Thanks!" Sabrina laughed as they stepped out into the setting sun of a warm February evening.

"Your friend live in..." Tamara gaped as Sabrina turned right at the door and walked to the gleaming glass doors of Oakleaf Towers lobby.

"See you Thursday," Sabrina said as the electronic doors slid noiselessly open.

Stepping off the tiled elevator onto the sixth floor, Sabrina was impressed with the muted elegance of the small hallway. The walls were ecru, the plush carpet a soft beige. The lighting was soft and warm, especially after nearly nine hours of standing under harsh fluorescent lighting. Between the two elevators was a small wooden table with a tall crystal vase that held three large yellow roses.

Sabrina found Unit#601 and pressed the button for the doorbell. She admired the gleaming brass numerals affixed to the honey blonde plaque that let her know she'd located unit 601.

"Hey!" Heather squealed happily, flinging the heavy wooden door open.

"I uh, hey," Sabrina agreed.

Heather was wearing a simple halter top of stark white and some Daisy Duke shorts that showed off her long pale legs. Sabrina felt foolish for going through the trouble of selecting a nice outfit; this obviously had just been an invitation for a casual dinner.

"Oh! Don't you look nice and oh my God, your hair, last night I couldn't see it because you had on that hair net thing," Heather blathered, pulling Sabrina into the large, well-furnished living room of the unit.

Sabrina smiled; if Tamara hadn't said anything, she'd still have on that hair net thing. She smelled Heather's light musk perfume and sheen of sweat as Heather wrapped her arms around Sabrina, hugging Sabrina affectionately.

"But it's still so curly; I hated you in high school, God I wish my hair was like that," Heather continued prattling as she pulled Sabrina past the light brown tweed loveseat and couch and square chair and large ottoman.

"Oh shut up," Sabrina said. "With hair like that?"

"Look at it," Heather declared. "It doesn't do anything; just hangs there."

"Uh huh, and is gorgeous and red and beautiful," Sabrina countered.

"You, you think it's beautiful?" Heather gasped, delighted.

"Oh, I say it, and it's all oh whatever," Jeremy said, peeking around an open doorway. "But Sabrina says it? Oh, well, then it's got to be true, right?"

"See why I hate him? Do you see why I hate him so much?" Heather laughed, kissing Jeremy on his lips.

"Oh my goodness; whatever you're cooking? That smells amazing," Sabrina said.

"Thanks. It's jambalaya," Jeremy said. "My mom? Was from DeGarde; taught me how make all her stuff."

"Yeah, Miss Jeanette was an awesome cook," Heather agreed.

"Was?" Sabrina asked, then realized what the past tense obviously referred to.

"I uh, she, she died 'bout what? Three? Three years ago?" Heather quietly asked Jeremy.

"Yeah," Jeremy agreed, smiling sadly. "March nineteenth will be three years."

"I, I'm so sorry," Sabrina said, resting her hand on Jeremy's forearm.

"Hey, it's okay," Jeremy said, giving Sabrina a one-armed hug. "Taught me something real valuable though."

He indicated their surroundings with a wave of his hand. Sabrina looked around at the gleaming kitchen, admiring the large white refrigerator, the white stove and oven, the marble counters and honey blonde wood cabinets.

"All the money in the world? Don't mean shit," Jeremy said.

"Love. Love is priceless," Heather concurred, squeezing Jeremy tightly.

"Now, y'all get out my kitchen; I'm busy," Jeremy ordered, lightly swatting Heather's tight backside.

"I can show her the place?" Heather asked.

"Yeah. I'll call y'all when it's ready," Jeremy agreed, turning his attention to the cast-iron skillet on the stove.

"Living room," Heather said, waving her arm to indicate the large, comfortable room.

"It's beautiful," Sabrina said, admiring the comfortable looking furniture, the weathered looking antique white wood tables and cast iron candlestick lamps.

"Suzette, you remember Suzette? Suskins?" Heather asked.

"With the long blonde hair?" Sabrina agreed.

"And the perfect smile, and the perfect boobs and that tiny waist and that unbelievable butt and always dressed just so God damned perfect; I just hated her with all my heart," Sabrina thought to herself.

"God, I just had the biggest crush on her," Heather whispered, warm breath caressing Sabrina's ear.

"I uh, yeah, she, she really was beautiful," Sabrina grudgingly agreed.

"Uh huh, anyway, she's the one decorated this; she's taking arts at Connelly," Heather said, pulling Sabrina from the living room. "She's one done that painting."

Sabrina paused momentarily to look at the jumbled splotches and swashes of reds and yellows and oranges on a 24 by 40 canvas. Even though there was no real definition to the haphazard strokes, the painting seemed somehow powerful, bold.

The first room was obviously a study or home-office. There was a low desk with heavy leather chair and a computer monitor. A brass daybed had an upholstered pillow against one brass arm and a matching comforter casually draped over the other brass arm. Two large leather wingback chairs shared a small table and brass lamp. There was a large leather ottoman in front of the wingback chair on the right of the small table. There were bookcases lining three of the four walls. Most of the shelves were empty, though.

"Yes, Suzette," Heather said, anticipating Sabrina's question.

"I asked her out?" Heather whispered to Sabrina. "She told me 'no' but oh my God, she was so sweet about the whole thing."

"I, wait, you what?" Sabrina asked, gawking at Heather.

"I'm, well, if it wasn't for Jeremy? I'd probably be gay," Heather admitted.

Heather squeezed Sabrina in an embrace. Then she clutched Sabrina's hand as she pulled the stunned girl down the hallway to an open door.

"Why I was always so jealous of you and Nancy; damn it, why couldn't I be free, like y'all?" Heather said, flipping on the light of the hallway half- bath. "Really wasn't much Suzette could do in here; they'd already had you know, the towel racks and everything put in when Jeremy bought it. But the towels, oh! And the cute little basket on the back of the toilet? All Suzette."

"You, you were jealous of me and Nancy?" Sabrina asked.

"Of course," Heather said. "You, y'all had each other. Me? I couldn't, oh my God, my Daddy? Would have killed me."

"But, I, we, we weren't," Sabrina denied as Heather pulled her to another doorway.

"I mean, don't get me wrong. I love Jeremy; I think I love him more today than I did when we first started going out," Heather said, pulling Sabrina into the master bedroom.

Sabrina admired the large bed, the plush looking comforter, the mountain of pillows. A large armoire sat to the left and a low dresser sat to the right. On the wall facing the bed was a large screen television. Sabrina had not heard it until they entered the room, but there was soft piano music pouring out of hidden speakers.

"What, what's it like?" Heather asked, voice barely above a whisper.

"What's what like?" Sabrina asked, looking at the framed photograph of Jeremy and four younger children, three girls and another boy, obviously Jeremy's brother and sisters, sitting in front of an older man and an elegant but tired looking woman.

"I, you know, you and Nancy, what y'all do," Heather whispered.

Sabrina tore her eyes from the family portrait and looked at the hotly blushing Heather. She swiveled slightly and put her arms around Heather.

Heather's skin was soft and warm to the touch. Sabrina felt Heather's long hair brushing against her arms as she embraced Heather. Again, her nostrils filled with Heather's scent. The halter top left much of Heather's smooth, pale back bare and Sabrina marveled at how soft Heather's skin felt.

"It was..." Sabrina whispered and softly touched Heather's lips with her own.

Sabrina's hands gently ran up along Heather's spine. Her fingers grazed along Heather's soft skin, up to the back of Heather's head. She felt the ribbon of fabric that held the halter top around Heather's neck. Sabrina gently scratched the back of Heather's scalp with her fingernails.

Nancy had loved when Sabrina would lightly scratch, massage Nancy's scalp with her neatly manicured fingernails. Usually, Nancy would put her head in Sabrina's lap as they lay in Sabrina's bed, watching television late at night and Sabrina would massage Nancy's head. Then Sabrina would bed over and softly kiss Nancy's small mouth. Her hand would leave the back of Nancy's head and Sabrina would find Nancy's breasts, nipples hard and ready for Sabrina's hand.

Sabrina continued to rake Heather's scalp with one hand while the other hand traveled down along Heather's soft back to Heather's waist. Sabrina pulled her lips from Heather's lips.

"It was beautiful," Sabrina whispered, then lightly bit Heather's bottom lip.

"I, oh..." Heather shuddered, blue eyes dazed.

"Dinner," Jeremy's voice floated down the hall.

"Damn it, really?" Heather moaned.

Releasing her embrace, Sabrina stepped back. Looking at the loose halter top, Sabrina could see Heather's nipples pressing against the material. Sabrina realized her own nipples were hard, areolae crinkled so tight they ached.

Glancing down, Sabrina could see the crotch of Heather's denim shorts were dark; as if Heather had urinated in them. With a jolt, Sabrina realized her own crotch was soaked, her panties were wet with her excitement. She was sure the crotch of her khakis were dark.

Sabrina giggled. A moment later, Heather giggled as well and grabbed Sabrina's hand. She turned off the soft overhead lighting as they left the bedroom.

Jeremy smiled as Heather and Sabrina entered the kitchen, Heather still holding Sabrina's hand. His eyes flickered down to Heather's wet crotch, then flickered over to Sabrina's eyes. Sabrina blushed hotly as Jeremy looked at the two women.

"I thought, since we have company, we'd eat in the dining room," Jeremy suggested.

"Yay!" Heather laughed her musical titter. "We've been dying to have a reason."

"Oh! The good plates?" Heather enthused as she pulled Sabrina into the formal dining room.

"Uh, of course," Jeremy retorted. "Even got the good glasses out."

"You're the best," Heather laughed happily and kissed Jeremy.

From what Sabrina could tell, jambalaya was a rice dish made with chunks of meat. As they ate, Jeremy explained that he first cooked the chicken and sausage in the cast iron skillet, along with a good helping of onions and bell peppers and celery.

"Calls it 'The Holy Trinity,'" Heather supplied.

"Then after the chicken and sausage are done, one cup rice, two cups chicken broth, cover and simmer until all the broth is absorbed," Jeremy concluded. "Might need some salt; I use the low-sodium broth."

"Doesn't need anything; it's perfect," Sabrina said.

Sabrina paused, fork between plate and mouth. She could feel Heather's hand on her thigh, gently rubbing her upper thigh. She put another fork of the meal into her mouth and put her fork down.

Heather's thigh was soft and smooth under Sabrina's hand. Heather's legs opened slightly as Sabrina rubbed along the smooth flesh.

"Mm, oh," Heather let out a soft moan as Sabrina's fingernails raked along the inside of Heather's thigh.

"Okay?" Jeremy asked Heather.

"I, yeah, yeah, I'm..." Heather said, clamping her thighs together and trapping Sabrina's hand.

Sabrina took a sip of wine. She didn't know one brand from another, didn't know what wine went with what food. She did know it was a pleasant tasting wine and seemed to go well with the simple fare.

Heather relaxed her thighs and Sabrina pulled her fingers free. She picked up her fork and began to eat again.

A soft chime sounded and Jeremy took a sip of his wine, then dabbed at his mouth with a linen napkin. He stood and left the dining room.

Heather turned to Sabrina and planted her lips against Sabrina's lips. Her hand again went to Sabrina's leg. Sabrina opened her mouth and Heather wormed her tongue into Sabrina's mouth.

"Mm, oh!" Heather moaned into their kiss.

Sabrina was about to reach up to touch, stroke Heather's breasts but heard Jeremy's approach. She and Heather pulled apart as Jeremy entered the room again.

"And as promised," Jeremy smiled as he took another sip of wine. "For dessert? Cherry tarts."

"Oh! Last night? He made this chocolate ganache? Oh, my, God!" Heather enthused. "To die for, I swear."

"Was thinking I might do a caramel drizzle tonight," Jeremy mused aloud.

"With that kosher salt? Yeah, that'd be sooo good," Heather agreed.

"Anyway, the tarts are cooling down right now," Jeremy said, finishing his meal. "Sabrina? You want more?"

"I eat any more, I won't have room for those tarts," Sabrina admitted.

"We'll be in the living room," Heather announced, pulling Sabrina out of the dining room.

"Oh, no, don't worry," Jeremy teased. "No, it's no trouble. I'll be happy to clean up."

"Good," Heather called back.

In the living room, Heather guided Sabrina to the couch. She flopped down next to Sabrina and leaned over, pinning Sabrina against the armrest of the couch. Heather leaned over and pressed her lips to Sabrina's lips. Heather's hand reached up and fondled Sabrina's breast through blouse and bra. Her soft tongue lapped at Sabrina's lips.

Heather's aggressive behavior was somewhat surprising; they'd not been friends in high school. They'd not even seen one another since their graduation until last night.

"Oh, oh yes," Heather moaned, tongue licking over Sabrina's gasping lips.

Heather's tongue was soft; Sabrina could taste the spicy sausage on Heather's tongue. She could also taste the wine. She could feel Heather's hands caressing her breasts, could smell Heather's sweat.

"I, oh, I've..." Heather stammered, pulling away slightly.

With a tug, Heather pulled her halter top away, baring her pale breasts. Each large hillock of flesh was capped with a pale pink areolae and fat nipple. Her areolae were crinkled tightly in excitement and her nipples stuck out almost a half inch.

Heather leaned forward again and kissed Sabrina frantically. Sabrina put her hands up to gently push Heather away; she was truly becoming unnerved by Heather's aggressive, demanding behavior.

When Sabrina brought her hands up to push Heather away, her small hands came into direct contact with Heather's large bobbling breasts. Heather groaned and shuddered in excitement when Sabrina's small hands came into contact with her painfully erect nipples.

"I, oh God yes, yes!" Heather hissed happily. "I, here..."

Heather slipped her flip flops from her feet. She put her left foot onto the floor and her right knee on the sofa cushion. She rose up and unsnapped her denim shorts and shoved them down her toned legs. Sabrina had never doubted that Heather was a true red head, but the carrot orange thatch of curls between Heather's shapely thighs attested to her natural hair color.

"I, this, is it all right?" Heather asked, voice a moan of need as her small fingers tugged at Sabrina's blouse.

"Slow down," Sabrina whispered and assisted Heather in removing her blouse. "I, yeah, it's just, I oh

God," Heather babbled and leaned forward again, using her knee for leverage.

They kissed, Sabrina's small hands slowly, gently touching and teasing Heather's nude form. Heather raised her knee off of the couch cushion and removed her denim shorts. Sabrina unhooked her bra and removed the skimpy garment.

"God, they, they're beautiful; you're beautiful," Heather breathed as Sabrina's small breasts came into view.

"They're too small," Sabrina protested.

"Okay, making a pot of decaf and...Sabrina, what you take in it?" Jeremy called out from the kitchen.

"Shit! Forgot he's here," Heather squeaked.

"I, uh, little bit of cream, um, about a teaspoon of sugar," Sabrina called out as she pulled her blouse on again.

"Okay, and..." Jeremy said, carrying a wooden tray into the living room.

He looked at Heather's unzipped shorts and then looked up into her eyes. His eyes looked at Sabrina then back to Heather. He placed the tray of plates onto the coffee table.

There were three plates, each with two tarts. Each tart had a sheen of a light brown sauce liberally coating the top. Jeremy rapidly placed the three plates onto the coffee table in front of Heather and Sabrina, then picked up the wooden tray.

"Be right back with the coffee," Jeremy smiled.

"God, these smell too good," Sabrina complimented.

"Oh shit," Heather laughed, zipping her shorts. "No wonder he was looking at me funny."