First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like I'm in heaven," Wendy said, sweat drenching her forehead. "This is just so exciting."

"My pussy feels like a million dollars, Dan," Ann said. "You sure know how to suck pussy."

"Your pussy is so easy to suck, I guess I could eat you all day long," Dan admitted, a smile crossing his face. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"I think it's great," Ann said, sitting up. "I'm sorry we waited this long."

"It sure is fun," Wendy agreed, sitting up. "What should we do now?"

Dave laughed as she said this, leaning forward and kissing her on the mouth, swirling his tongue with hers.

"Me, I'm hungry again," he said. "Good pussy always gives me an appetite."

"I'll say," Ann laughed. "Let him eat and his cock will be ready for action in no time."

"I'll bet I can suck his cock into immediate action," Wendy said with a grin. "I know I can do it to Dan."

"I agree, let's eat some food first," Ann said. "I could use some nourishment."

With a laugh they all got to their feet, Wendy folding herself into Dan's arms and kissing him, tasting Ann's pussy on his face. Ann was busy kissing Dave, licking his face as she tasted Wendy's pussy all over him. Then they all went in the house and attacked the food that was left over from lunch, quickly stuffing themselves. When they finished eating, they all collapsed on the floor, laying on the carpet as they rested.

"Wendy, I loved the taste of your pussy on Dave's face," Ann said.

"I tasted you on Dan," Wendy added. "It was nice."

"Do you mind if I taste your pussy, then?" Ann asked hesitantly. "I've never done it before, but I think I'd like to taste you."

"Oh, wow," Wendy replied, rolling over and looking at her. "Do you think so?" she asked. "I mean, I love it when my pussy is sucked."

"I'd like to try it," Ann said, seeing the surprised looks on Dave and Dan's faces.

"What about you guys?" Wendy asked.

"I'll watch," Dave said eagerly. "I don't mind."

"That's not fair," Ann said. "You two should do something, too."

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked, a puzzled look on her face.

"Well, they should masturbate or something. I mean, why should they get to watch us together if we don't get to watch them?" Ann asked.

"Them, together?" Wendy gasped. "How?"

"Well, they can jerk each other off, or they can suck each other, too," she said suddenly. "I'd like to see that."

"Wow," Wendy said. "I can't even imagine that."

"I can't either," Dan said quickly. "You can forget it."

"Well, if you two aren't going to play, I'll go in the other room with Wendy and you won't get to watch," Ann said.

"I don't care," Dan said. "There's no way."

"Well, I won't let you suck my pussy anymore," Ann said, "and I'll suck Wendy's pussy for the rest of the night and she won't need you."

"Oh, Ann, but I want him," Wendy complained. "I mean, I love having my pussy licked, but I just love feeling a cock jammed up into me."

"What about you, Dave?" Ann asked. "What do you think?"

"Well, I'm not crazy about the idea either," Dave replied. "But I do want to watch you suck Wendy's pussy. And I'm definitely ready to fuck the hell out of you."

"Well, I'm going to suck Wendy's pussy, that's for certain," Ann said with a smile. "And if you two don't join in, nobody's going to touch me but Wendy. It's your choice to make."

"We'll see," Dave said. "Go ahead, suck her pussy."

"I will," Ann said, moving over to Wendy and pushing her legs apart.

"Oh, Ann, I can't believe you're going to suck my pussy," Wendy said, pulling her knees up and holding them apart.

Smiling, Ann moved up until her face was just inches from Wendy's pussy. She could see her pussy lips spread open and see her clit sticking out and the juices pooling at the entrance to her hole. Bending forward, Ann flicked her tongue out, tasting Wendy. Then, more boldly, she let her tongue slide up and down through Wendy's pussy, eliciting a gasp of delight from Wendy. As Dave and Dan watched, Ann began to lick Wendy's pussy like a cat, sliding her tongue up and down, sliding over her hole and her clit each time, causing her to arch with delight. Then Ann let her tongue slowly slide up into Wendy's hole, flicking it around inside of her as she slurped on her pussy.

Wendy was moaning loudly now as Ann picked up the pace, really beginning to lick and suck on her pussy, fucking her with her tongue. Soon Wendy was bucking up and down as Ann's tongue drove her wild. Ann had her hands fastened on Wendy's ass cheeks, gripping them firmly as she drove her tongue into her pussy, sucking with gusto. Then Wendy began to cry out as her orgasm began, bucking her pussy into Ann's face as she came, pouring her juices into Ann's eager sucking mouth. Finally her orgasm subsided, with Ann gripping Wendy's clit between her teeth and worrying it with her tongue. Wendy had to reach down and push Ann's face away from her pussy, so electrifying were the sensations. Ann sat up, pussy juice smeared across her face, a big smile splitting it.

"Now I know why you always want to suck my pussy, Dave," Ann smiled at him. "It's just wonderful. It's almost as good as getting my pussy sucked, actually."

"Oh, Ann, that was just wonderful," Wendy said, sitting up, her face flushed with excitement. "That was just as good as Dan, or even Dave," she said, blushing as she looked from one to the other. "Now it's my turn," she said.

"What do you mean," Dan asked, "your turn?"

"I'm going to suck Ann's pussy now, that's what it means," Wendy said with a flip of her head. "If everyone likes sucking pussy so much and I like having my pussy sucked, I want to find out why, okay?"

"Now you're asking me?" Dan said.

"No, I'm not asking you," Wendy said. "I'm going to suck Ann's pussy and that's that."

With that Wendy turned to Ann and pushed her backwards on the carpet. Ann smiled as she lay back, grasping her knees and pulling them up and out, exposing her pussy. Wendy knelt between her legs and just looked at her pussy, then reached forward with her hand and let her fingers slide into it for a moment. Then bending forward, Wendy let her tongue flick out and taste Ann's pussy. Savoring the flavor, Wendy again bent to Ann's pussy and began to lick it up and down. Ann sighed as Wendy began to lick and probe her pussy with her tongue. Dave and Dan watched mesmerized as Wendy's blonde head slithered between Ann's freckled thighs, her pussy lips spread wide as Wendy's tongue slathered her pussy. Quickly Ann was writhing on the carpet, Wendy's nose buried in her pussy as her tongue plunged in and out of her hole. Wendy was making the most unbelievable noises as she sucked Ann's pussy, almost sounding like a wild cat at a feast. Soon it was apparent that Ann was about to have an orgasm as she began to gasp and arch her back in an attempt to push her pussy even further into Wendy's face. Then she began to shake as she came, cum gushing from her pussy as Wendy hurriedly slurped. Finally she stopped cumming and Wendy finished licking and sucking all of the cum from her pussy. Sitting up, Wendy had a big smile on her face.

"That was just delicious," she exclaimed. "I had no idea how nice it tastes, or how much fun it is to suck a pussy. It's almost better than a cock," she added.

"I think it is," Ann said from the floor, her legs spread open, her clit pulsing between her pussy lips. "Sucking a cock feels nice but only tastes great when it cums. Pussy tastes great the whole time, plus it feels wonderful in your mouth."

"You two sound like regular pussy hounds," Dave laughed. "I'll bet some cock shoved between your legs will change your tune."

"No, you don't," Ann said, sitting up. "You heard what we said. You wanted to watch us suck each other's pussies, now we want to watch you suck each other's cocks."

"Are you crazy?" Dan exploded. "How can you say that? That's perverted."

"I was always under the impression that two women sucking each other's pussies was perverted too," Ann said. "I sure don't think so any more, do you, Wendy?"

"No way," Wendy said emphatically. "I loved sucking your pussy. I'd love to do it again."

"Me too," Ann agreed. "I like sucking cocks too, and I love getting fucked," she added. "But fair is fair. We sucked each other for your enjoyment, now you can return the favor."

"Not me," Dan said. "No way."

"How about you, Dave?" Ann asked. "If you say no, I won't let you touch me for a month. I'll just get together with Wendy in private and suck pussy with her. What do you say?"

"I'm not too crazy about the idea," Dave said. "But I can't fault your reasoning. None of us have ever done anything like any of this before in our lives. Now we've sucked your pussies and you've sucked our cocks and that was fine. But then you two sucked each other and now you want Dan and I to suck each other. To me it's not natural, but I suppose pussy sucking wasn't the most natural idea to you, either. I'm willing to try," he said. "There's no way I'm willing to let you cut me off like that."

"Well, I don't like the idea," Dan said.

"Why not, Dan?" Wendy asked him. "What's wrong with it? I sucked Dave's cock and you didn't seem to mind that too much."

"Women are supposed to suck cocks," Dan said.

"And men are supposed to suck pussy," Ann retorted. "You didn't complain when we were sucking each other's pussies."

"If you don't agree," Wendy said, "I'll do the same thing Ann said, I'll cut you off and just come over here and suck pussy with Ann."

"You're crazy," Dan said. "You don't mean that."

"Of course I do," Wendy said in amazement. "Don't you realize that I liked it?"

"Well, I'm willing to try," Dave said bravely.

"I'm not," Dan said.

"Well, since Dave's willing and you're not, we'll just take him in the other room and the two of us will enjoy him, right, Wendy?"

"Ooh, that sounds like fun," Wendy said. "Come on, Dan, or I'll go in the other room with them and suck both of them and maybe Dave will stick that big cock of his up my pussy for me. What do you think of that?"

"You wouldn't dare," Dan said.

"Of course I would," Wendy said, "and I think you know that by now. I mean, look how yummy Dave's cock is," she said, reaching out and grasping it in her hand. "It feels so nice in my hand and I know it tastes nice in my mouth," she said, leaning over and gently sucking the head of it. "I can't wait to feel it sliding up my pussy too."

"What's gotten into you?" Dan asked, a look of desperation on his face.

"I guess I'm just blossoming," Wendy said. "I want to suck and be sucked and fuck and be fucked, and I want to do it with Ann and Dave, and you," she added. "Please, I promise you sucking a cock is just as nice as sucking a pussy. I know, now I've done both."

"Come on, Dan," Ann implored. "Don't you want to suck my pussy some more, maybe fuck me, too," she asked, spreading her pussy and sliding her fingers into her hole and pulling them out, licking them. "Umm, I taste so good, and I know my pussy loves cock, right, Dave?"

"I'll say," Dave agreed.

"You'd suck my cock and let me fuck Ann?" Dan asked.

"What the hell," Dave said. "I'll try it once. There's nothing that says I have to make a steady thing of it. And if Ann wants to fuck you while I'm here for the fun of it, well, I can handle it," he said. "It might even be fun to watch. I've never seen Ann fuck anyone, just me, and I can't really see everything, can I?"

"If you don't agree right now," Wendy said, "I'm going to suck his cock hard and haul him into the other room and fuck his brains out. And I won't let you watch. And for the next month, whenever I get horny, I'll just have to come over here to get satisfied. You got to watch me suck Ann's pussy and you just loved it. I could see your cock springing to attention. Well, now I want to watch you suck Dave's cock just like I did."

"This isn't fair," Dan complained.

"Sure it is," Ann said. "All you have to do is make a choice. You didn't particularly want to suck my pussy," Ann reminded him, "but you finally did and it seemed to me that you liked it, didn't you?"

"You know I did," Dan said. "It's just not the same."

"It sure is, it's just in your head," Ann said. "I'm getting tired of arguing with you. I'm going in the other room, anyone coming with me?"

"I am," Wendy said, moving to her side. "Come on, Dave," Wendy said, reaching out and grasping his now hard cock in her hand. "Let's go play."

"Sure," Dave grinned.

"But why will you let him be with you if he hasn't sucked my cock?" Dan asked.

"Because he was willing to try and you aren't, so he'll have to settle for both of us instead," Ann said with a smile.

"What if he just said that knowing that I'd never agree?" Dan asked.

"Then he's pretty smart, isn't he?" Ann laughed. "But I believe him. Dave, will you suck Dan's cock if he lets you?"

"I'll try it," Dave said, "especially if it lands me in the sack with both of you."

"I promise you can do whatever you want to me," Ann said.

"Me, too," Wendy gushed, "anything."

"I can't," Dan said.

"Come on," Ann said, getting to her feet, "let's go."

Grabbing Wendy by the hand, and Dave, Ann tugged them after her down the hallway to their bedroom. At the doorway they all looked back at Dan who just stood there staring at them. With a shrug they went into the bedroom, shutting the door behind them. Ann pulled both Wendy and Dave onto the bed with her, feeling Dave's arms slide around her as he kissed her. Reaching for Wendy, Ann saw that she had crawled between Dave's legs and was already sucking on his cock. Sliding up the bed a bit, Ann spread her legs to allow Dave to bury his face in her pussy as he began to suck her.

Suddenly the door opened and there stood Dan, a look of bewilderment on his face as he saw the three of them entangled on the bed.

"Okay," he said, "I'll try."

"Oh, Dan," Wendy said, jumping up off the bed and running to him. "I'm so glad. It wouldn't have been as much fun without you."

"Come on over here," Ann said as Dave continued to suck her pussy. "Stop that, Dave, it's time to suck Dan's cock."

"How should they do it?" Wendy asked.

"Just like we did," Ann replied. "First one, then the other. Dave, since you agreed first, you get to go first, that way we'll know you've earned the right to have both of us. Come on over here, Dan," Ann said again, patting the bed. "I'll suck on your cock for you a little bit, then Dave can do it."

Slowly Dan moved over to the bed, Wendy's arms around him. Ann reached up and grabbed him by his cock and pulled him down on the bed, immediately leaning forward and sucking his cock into her mouth. At the same time, Wendy pushed him backwards on the bed and crawled up until she was straddling his face, her pussy plastered to his mouth. Dan began to lick and suck her pussy while Ann continued to suck his cock.

Then Ann stopped sucking his cock and looked up at Dave who was sitting right next to them on the bed. Her hand still grasping his cock, Ann smiled at Dave as she reached for his hand and drew it to Dan's cock, not releasing it or his hand until he had it grasped firmly in his hand. For a moment Dave just sat there, Dan's cock throbbing in his hand. Wendy was riding Dan's face as she faced his cock, watching wide-eyed as Dave held it in his hand. Slowly Dave began to pump Dan's cock with his hand, feeling the texture of it, the hardness of it. A small drop of pre-cum formed at the end of his cock and Dave used his thumb to spread it around the head, causing him to jump. Then bending over, Dave used the tip of his tongue to touch the head of Dan's cock, flicking it with his tongue. Tasting this, he again bent forward and licked the head of Dan's cock, swirling his tongue around the head of it. They could all hear Dan groaning into Wendy's pussy as Dave continued to lick the head of his cock, swirling his tongue all around it.

Then Dave opened his mouth and let the head of Dan's cock into his mouth, closing his lips around it and gently sucking, tasting it and teasing the head with his tongue. Dan was audibly groaning now as Dave began to slowly slide up and down on Dan's cock, little by little letting more and more of it slide into his mouth. Ann and Wendy could see his cheeks billowing as he sucked Dan's cock. They could see his tongue slithering all around it, lathing it.

Then Ann pulled Wendy off of Dan's face onto the bed next to her. Now Dan had to face the fact that it was Dave who was sucking his cock and he could even see him. At first he refused to look, then he began glancing down as Dave began to bob up and down on his cock, sucking it and massaging it with his hand. Dan groaned as he felt his balls churning, absolutely enjoying himself in spite of his feelings. Dave seemed to be getting into sucking his cock, loudly slurping it, using one hand to fondle and manipulate Dan's balls as he sucked. Finally Dan's balls reached critical mass and exploded, streams of cum shooting from his cock into Dave's mouth. At first Dave pulled away, surprised, then he opened his mouth and let Dan's pulsating cock empty into his mouth, sucking hard as he came. When finally Dan stopped cumming, Dave sucked the last of the cum from the end of his cock, swallowing, then sat up, his lips puffy and some cum splattered on his face. Ann immediately leaned forward and licked the cum from his face, then kissed him long and hard, tasting Dan's cock in his mouth. When they finally broke their kiss, they both had a smile on their faces.

"Well, what was it like?" Ann asked, reaching between Dave's legs and holding his cock in her hand.

"I was really nervous at first," Dave admitted. "I wasn't sure what to do and I was sort of embarrassed. Then as I realized that the taste wasn't bad, I began to notice how it felt. It was so hard and so smooth and soft all at the same time. Once I stopped thinking about it, I actually enjoyed it. It feels neat the way it slides in and out of your mouth. I could feel the changes in it as Dan got more and more worked up. When he came, the force of it surprised me at first, then I just let him pump until there was no more and I swallowed it. It didn't really taste bad, sort of salty, I guess."

"So you liked it?" Wendy asked.

"I guess I did," Dave agreed. "It wasn't bad at all."

"Well, I know how nice it is to suck Dan's cock and I could have told you that," Wendy said indignantly.

"I thought your cock tasted great, Dan," Ann agreed. "How did you like it?"

"At first I just tried not to think about it," Dan said. "I just concentrated on sucking Wendy's pussy. But then I felt it getting to me. When Wendy climbed off of my face, well, I couldn't ignore it anymore."

"Did you like it?" Ann insisted.

"Well, I guess I did," Dan said. "I came like crazy."

"I'll say," Dave agreed.

"Now it's your turn, Dan," Ann said. "Don't worry, it'll be okay."

"Here, let me suck on it to get it started," Wendy said, bending over and taking Dave's cock into her mouth.

Ann just sat there watching as Wendy sucked Dave's cock. She loved the way his cock looked sliding in and out of Wendy's mouth and she knew he was loving it too. Finally Wendy sat up, a smile on her face.

"Go ahead, Dan," she said. "He tastes great."

Reluctantly Dan moved next to Dave, looking at his cock wrapped in Wendy's hand. Slowly reaching out he wrapped his hand around Wendy's and gently squeezed. Slowly Wendy slid her hand out from under Dan's and he was left with Dave's cock in his hand. As he again squeezed it gently, he could feel it pulsating in his hand. For a minute or two he just squeezed and massaged it, gathering his courage. Then as Wendy encouraged him, he bent forward and licked the head of Dave's cock. Ann smiled as she saw the smile on Dave's face as Dan began to lick his cock. Soon he was sucking it like he had done it all his life, bobbing up and down on it. He held it in both hands as he worked it, letting it slide all the way into the back of his throat before letting it slide back out. Dave was starting to grind his hips now as his excitement grew. Wendy leaned close to watch, every once in a while flicking her tongue out in an attempt to lick Dave's cock. Then Dave gave a loud groan and they could see his balls contracting as he began to cum. Dan initially choked a bit but never let Dave's cock out of his mouth until he had stopped cumming. Then sucking the last of the cum from his cock, Dan swallowed and sat up, a dazed expression on his face.