First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about you, Jade. Can you tell the difference?" Ann asked.

"Probably," Jade answered. "I suppose so. Why?"

"Let's find out if you can," Ann said. "Let's blindfold you and see if you can say whose cock is whose."

"Oh, wow," Sarah said. "That'd be cool to try."

Quickly Ann tied blindfolds around the eyes of Jade and Sarah. Then motioning Chip forward, Ann guided his cock into Jade's open mouth. Quickly she began to suck, then stopped.

"That's Chip," she said. "I'd know his cock anywhere."

"That's right," Ann said. "Now this one."

And then Saleh pushed his huge cock into her mouth, gagging her.

"That's easy, Saleh," Jade said. "It's the biggest cock in the world."

"Okay, now this one," Ann said, guiding Tommy's cock into her mouth.

Jade sucked for a couple of minutes, exploring his cock with her mouth and tongue.

"I love the taste of Tommy's sweet cock," Jade said, releasing it.

"And now this," Ann said, standing up and plastering her pussy onto Jade's mouth.

She closed her eyes as Jade sucked her pussy for a moment, then stood back.

"That's so nice, Jade," Ann said.

"I can't believe I never tried it before last night," Jade said. "I love the taste of pussy."

"Okay, Sarah, you ready to try?" Ann asked.

"Sure, I'm ready," Sarah said, sitting up, her mouth open.

"Okay, who is this?" Ann asked, plastering her pussy to Sarah's mouth.

"That's easy," Sarah laughed after sucking Ann's pussy for a minute. "I'd know the taste of your pussy anywhere now. Especially since it's the only one I've ever tasted."

"I see," Ann said. "Then who is this?"

And she pulled Jade's blindfold off, pulling her to her feet, and pushed her forward until her pussy was plastered onto Sarah's mouth. Sarah's tongue explored for a minute, tasting and savoring.

"Well, I know the first one was Ann, so this must be Jade," Sarah said. "What a wonderful taste."

"Very good," Ann said. "Now this."

And grabbing Tommy by the cock, Ann pushed him forward until his cock was pointing into his sister's face. Tommy tried to back away but Ann and Chip held him in place, and Ann guided his cock to his sister's mouth. Tommy froze when he first felt his sister's tongue on his cock, then moaned as she sucked it into her mouth, rolling it around in her mouth as she sucked and tasted him.

"I think that's Chip," Sarah said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"And this one?" Ann asked, guiding Saleh's cock to her mouth.

Just trying to fit it in her mouth caused Sarah to burst out laughing.

"That has to be Saleh," she said. "Nobody is that big."

"Try this one again," Ann said, pulling Chip closer so that he could stick his cock into her mouth.

"Umm, that's Chip again," Sarah said as she sucked his cock. "It tastes so nice."

"Let me taste for a moment," Ann said, pulling Chip's cock from her mouth. "Yes, it is nice," she said, again pulling Tommy in place so that his sister could suck his cock.

"Umm, I love the taste of Chip's cock," Sarah said, wrapping her hands around his ass and sucking him like crazy.

Everyone just stood there and watched as Sarah unknowingly sucked her brother's cock. Tommy just stood there with his head thrown back, enjoying the oral gymnastics his sister's tongue was performing on his cock. Soon he was pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face with abandon. As soon as he began to cum, pumping his seed into her mouth, Ann released the blindfold from Sarah's eyes. Sarah blinked to adjust to the light as she continued to gulp the cum that was filling her mouth. Then she realized that it was her brother's cock in her mouth and she choked, backing away from his cock in horror. Grabbing his cock, Ann directed it so that the last of his cum splashed onto Sarah's breasts and chest, then leaned over and sucked the last little bit from it.

"He sure does have a tasty cock, I agree," Ann said, smacking her lips. "Why did you stop?"

"He's my brother," Sarah said, looking stricken. "I can't believe you had me sucking my brother's cock."

"But you liked it," Ann said. "You said how tasty a cock it was. I was sure you'd want to continue sucking it. Besides, I think Tommy really liked it too."

"How could you, Tommy?" Sarah said, covering her face with her hands.

"I don't know," Tommy said. "I just thought that after you had sucked Chip and Saleh and Ann and Jade that you wouldn't mind. I mean, it's just another cock when your eyes are closed, isn't it? I mean, you suck cock great. I really liked it."

"Wonderful, my brother likes the way I suck cock. Great. I come all the way from California to visit and what happens? I end up in an orgy with my brother watching then I suck his cock. What more could happen?" Sarah said.

"I think the only fair thing is for Tommy to suck your pussy," Ann said. "Don't you?"

Seeing the dumbstruck expression on Tommy's face, Sarah smiled.

"I think that might be a good idea, see if he likes having the tables turned," Sarah said. "Come on, Tommy," Sarah said, pulling her knees up and spreading them, exposing her pussy. "Suck my pussy, Tommy."

Gulping, Tommy got to his knees and lowered his face to his sister's pussy. With everyone gathered around close to watch, he snaked his tongue through her pussy, getting a good taste. Then licking his lips, he dove back in, eating her pussy with a vengeance. Sarah was moaning as Tommy's tongue drove her crazy. She grabbed the back of his head and held him tight against her pussy as he continued to suck. Quickly she began to cum, flooding his face and mouth with her juices as he continued to lap at her pussy. When she had finished cumming, Ann helped Tommy to his feet, his cock standing straight out in front of him and his sister's pussy juices smeared across his face. Holding his cock in her hand, Ann drew him closer to his sister, positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Go ahead, push it in," Ann encouraged, reaching out and rubbing Sarah's clit.

When Sarah said nothing, either from not understanding or because she was still in rapture from the tongue lashing her brother had just given her pussy, Tommy pushed forward, his cock sliding into his sister's pussy until it had entirely disappeared. As Tommy stroked his cock in and out of her pussy, Ann still rubbing her clit, Sarah opened her eyes, startling just a bit when she realized that it was Tommy whose cock was sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Don't cum in her pussy," Ann warned as Tommy frantically fucked his sister. "Tell me when you're ready to cum."

Tommy thrust and thrust his cock into his sister's pussy and she thrashed her ass around on the chair as Ann rubbed her clit. When Tommy announced that he was about to cum, Ann pulled his cock from Sarah's pussy.

"Here, Sarah, finish him with your mouth. You'll enjoy it more this time, I think," Ann said.

Blinking her eyes as she opened her mouth, Sarah allowed Tommy to slide his gooey cock into her mouth. Shutting her mouth around his cock, Sarah sucked his cock, tasting her own juices smeared all over it. Very quickly Tommy began to cum, again filling his sister's mouth with his seed. This time Sarah eagerly sucked on his cock, swallowing every bit of cum as she sucked him dry.

"Now, how did you like that?" Ann asked as Sarah finished sucking her brother's cock.

"It was wonderful," Sarah acknowledged. "I can't believe I'm saying it, but I loved it, all of it."

"Me, too," Tommy said, shaking his head in disbelief. "Your pussy is awesome, Sarah."

"And I love my brother's cock too," she added. "This sounds really sick. If I wasn't doing this myself, I'd think this was total insanity."

"I'm ready for some cock myself," Ann said. "Saleh, you think I could ride that big cock of yours again?"

"You bet," Saleh said, grinning as he lay on his back.

Quickly Ann mounted him, sliding down on his huge pole until it entirely disappeared into her pussy. After she rode him for a minute or so, Ann turned to Chip.

"Chip, fuck me in the ass," she said. "And I want to suck Sarah's pussy too."

With a laugh, Sarah moved over to lay so that Ann could fall forward and suck her pussy. At the same time Chip crouched behind her, his cock pushing against her ass. Slowly his cock disappeared into her ass and then both Chip and Saleh's cocks were sliding in and out of her as she sucked Sarah's pussy. Tommy just stood and watched as Ann took two cocks at once and sucked his sister's pussy. He felt himself getting excited again and his cock began to grow.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Ann didn't miss a beat as she continued to fuck and get fucked. Tommy looked confused then went to the door, calling through it.

"Who's there?" he asked.

"It's Dave," he heard. "Is Ann there?"

"Oh, let him in," Ann said, lifting her face from Sarah's pussy. "It's my husband."

Tommy almost froze when she said this, but considering that he wasn't doing anything to her, he shrugged and opened the door, letting Dave step into the room. Dave quickly took in what was happening and smiled.

"I see you found a way to amuse yourself," he said.

"Oh, Dave, this is so nice," Ann said. "Sweet cocks and sweet pussies. You should try some."

"I think I just might do that," Dave said, eying Jade.

When Jade smiled tentatively at him, Dave moved over to her. Gathering her in his arms, he kissed her, while at the same time letting his hands wander all over her body exploring. Then pulling off his clothes, Dave lay on his back, pulling Jade on top of him, her pussy in his face and her face in his crotch. Very quickly they began to suck each other, Dave thoroughly enjoying the taste of Jade's fragrant pussy, while Jade delighted in sucking his cock. Tommy just stood there watching, his cock again standing out in front of him.

"Go ahead and fuck her, Tommy," Ann said. "He won't mind," then returned to Sarah's pussy while Saleh and Chip continued to slam their cocks into her.

Getting on his knees behind Jade's ass, Tommy attempted to slide his cock into her pussy. He jumped when he felt Dave's tongue slide across his cock as it pressed against Jade's pussy. Then he felt his cock sliding into her pussy and began to fuck her, the whole while she and Dave continued to suck each other. Tommy could feel Dave's tongue licking his cock as it slid back and forth, in and out of Jade's pussy. Jade was going crazy due to Dave's fastening on her clit, driving her wild, which she took out on his cock in her mouth, sucking him like crazy.

Soon the room was full of the sounds of Saleh and Chip cumming inside of Ann, Saleh filling her pussy and Chip her ass. When they had finished cumming, Ann turned from sucking Sarah and wrapped her mouth around Saleh's gooey cock, sucking it into her mouth, while at the same time gluing her dripping pussy over Sarah's mouth. As she sucked Saleh's cock clean, she could feel Sarah's tongue busy in her cum-filled pussy, lapping and slurping at the cum cocktail that filled her.

Then it was Tommy's turn, yelling out as his balls spasmed, shooting his cum into Jade's pussy as Dave continued to suck her clit and lick his cock. When he finished cumming, Tommy almost jumped out of his skin as his cock slid out of Jade's pussy, right into Dave's open mouth. Dave quickly sucked the juices from Tommy's cock before gluing his mouth to Jade's hole, slurping and sucking at the juices dribbling from her pussy. When everyone had finished cumming and sucking, Ann jumped on top of Dave, kissing him.

"Oh, I missed you so much," she said. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd swing through and pick you up since I had finished my business," he said. "I'm glad to see you're having a good time."

"Oh, it's been wonderful," Ann said. "Chip has such nice friends," she said, performing the introductions. "They've all been so nice."

"Your wife has a magic pussy," Saleh said, shaking Dave's hand. "You're a lucky guy."

"I completely agree," Dave said, sitting up. "I think she and her brother are total sex freaks."

"Her brother?" Jade asked.

"Yes," Dave said. "She and Chip just can't seem to get enough of each other."

"You two are brother and sister?" Jade asked incredulously. "Why didn't you say something?"

"They didn't tell you?" Dave asked laughing.

"No, they didn't," Jade replied. "And I was getting pretty jealous for a while at how close they seemed. No wonder."

"That's why you encouraged me and Tommy then," Sarah said, sitting up. "You've had experience at this."

"Yes, I have," Ann said. "And aren't you glad? Look at how much fun you'll have together for the rest of your lives, without worrying about boyfriends or girlfriends or anything. There's no chance for a traditional attachment, so it just has to be fun."

"I guess so," Sarah said, looking at her brother. "He does have a nice cock and I liked the way he sucked my pussy."

"There, you see," Ann said. "Now let's fuck like crazy. I'm sure Dave would love to suck each of us before he fucks us, and then even after."

With a laugh, they all fell into a big heap of bodies, poking and sucking on whatever found its way in reach, fucking for the rest of the day and night until they were all so exhausted that they could fuck and suck no more. The next morning Ann packed her few things and kissed everyone good-bye, thanking them for a wonderful weekend and promising to come visit again soon!!!