First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,339 Followers

Suddenly she felt Ann's other hand take hold of hers, gently. Then she felt her hand pressing against the small thatch of hair above Ann's shaven pussy, felt the smooth lips below. With Ann gently encouraging her, Wendy slowly began to explore Ann's pussy with her fingers, just as Ann was doing to her. They stood there like that, each one's hand in the pussy of the other, exploring and caressing and stimulating.

Wendy groaned as she felt Ann slide her fingers up into her pussy, felt them sliding around inside of her. Then she felt Ann's pussy clenching on her own fingers as she, too, slid two fingers up into Ann's pussy, feeling the heat of her as she slowly began to slide them in and out. They stood there like that, each one sluicing their fingers in and out of their pussies, juices flowing, holding each other up.

Then suddenly they heard the door and there were Dave and Dan, standing right in front of them, their mouths open as they took in what was happening.

"Oh, God," Wendy said, pulling her hand from Ann's pussy. "I never heard you come in."

"No, I guess you didn't," Dave said, a big grin on his face to match the big bulge in the front of his shorts. "But please continue."

"The hell you say," Dan said weakly. "What are you two doing?"

"Well, I'm playing with Wendy's pussy," Ann said, her fingers still gently caressing. "And up until a moment ago, she was playing with mine."

Dan's mouth fell open as he looked down at Ann's pussy and saw the smooth lips below the thatch of hair above.

"Do you like it, Dan?" Ann asked, reaching for Wendy's hand and guiding it back between her legs. "This feels so nice. Here, taste," Ann said, pulling her hand from between Wendy's legs and offering it to Dan. "I'm sure you've tasted it before."

When Dan just stood there, Ann licked one of her fingers.

"Umm, that's nice," she said. "Here, taste, Dave," she offered, holding her hand out to him.

Smiling at Dan, Dave stepped forward and licked Ann's hand, tasting Wendy's pussy juices all over it. Then he sucked her fingers into his mouth, sucking all of the juices from her hand.

"Now mine," Ann said, reaching down and drawing Wendy's hand up.

Taking Wendy's hand in his other one, Dave began to lick and suck her fingers, tasting Ann's pussy juices also. Then he was sucking both of their hands, tasting the two of them together.

"Well?" Ann asked. "Do you like it?"

"Absolutely," Dave said with a grin, letting their hands go.

"I'll taste again," Ann declared, sliding her hand into Wendy's pussy once more, plunging her fingers up into her, wetting them really well.

Drawing them to her mouth, Ann sucked each of her fingers into her mouth, slurping Wendy's pussy juices from her hand.

"Umm, that is nice," she said. "Do I taste as nice, Dave?"

"Sweet as honey," he replied with a laugh.

"I think I'll see," she said, letting her hand delve into her own pussy, her fingers sliding up into her hole.

As Dan and Wendy watched in shock, and Dave with considerable pleasure, Ann systematically licked and sucked all of her own juices off of her hand.

"That's what your cock tastes like when I suck it after you fuck me, Dave," Ann declared.

"Of course it is," Dave laughed.

"We should go now, Wendy," Dan implored. "We've all had too much to drink."

"I haven't had too much to drink," Ann stated emphatically. "In fact, let's open the last bottle of wine now," she said, lurching away from them and going into the house, leaving the three of them standing there, Wendy stark naked and Dave and Dan with huge bulges in front of them.

When Ann returned, Dan was trying to talk Wendy into leaving and she was refusing.

"Don't you realize you're standing around naked in front of Ann and Dave?" Dan asked. "Doesn't that bother you that you're naked in front of them?"

"I know it should," Wendy said, "but for some reason it doesn't. I don't know why. Does it bother you, Dan?"

"Well, yes, it does," he replied.

"Why?" Wendy asked innocently as Ann rejoined them. "Dave's your friend. He's my friend, too. He knows I have breasts and a pussy. What's wrong with him seeing them?"

"It's not right and you know it," Dan insisted.

"Huh," Wendy said. "You're standing there with the biggest hard-on sticking out in front of you and you're complaining about me. What do you think Ann and Dave think of you hanging out with your cock all hard like that?"

"It's your fault, that's why," Dan replied. "How do you expect me to react?"

"I like it when your cock is all hard and ready like this," Wendy said, reaching out and rubbing him. "You two look so uncomfortable," Wendy giggled, looking at the bulge in front of Dave and then rubbing Dan's again.

"I think they should both take their clothes off, too," Ann said with a laugh. "That way they wouldn't feel left out."

"Ha, ha, ha," Wendy laughed. "That's a great idea. Off with your clothes," she laughed, leaning up against Dan and tugging at his shorts.

"Now, you two just hold on there," Dan said, trying to block Wendy's hands as they sought him out.

"How about it, Dave, should we let our little friend out for some air?" Ann asked as she handed him a glass of wine.

"Little friend," Wendy shouted with a laugh. "It doesn't look so little to me."

"Come on, Dave," Ann said, sidling up against him, one hand cupping his cock as she rubbed him. "Let's get your clothes off and see if our friend is little or not. Wendy, you help Dan."

"You just stop that," Dan protested, fending Wendy's hands off.

"Oh, Dan, just relax," Ann said. "Come on, Wendy, you can help me with Dave."

"Well, okay," Wendy giggled, abandoning her efforts to remove Dan's shorts.

Ann unzipped Dave's shorts and started to tug them down, falling to her knees.

"Come on, Wendy," she said, "help me."

With a laugh, Wendy, too, got on her knees next to Ann and began tugging on Dave's shorts with her. Suddenly his cock sprang free, sticking straight up in front of him between their two faces.

"Ooh, look," Wendy said, "it's not so small."

"No, it's not," Ann agreed, leaning forward and licking the head of it. "And it tastes so nice, too," she added, continuing to lick it as Wendy stared in fascination and Dan just stood there in disbelief.

"What are you doing?" Dan asked to nobody in particular.

"I think I'm going to suck his cock," Ann stated. "It looks so good to me," grasping it in her hand.

"I'm not going to stand here and watch this," Dan said. "Come on, Wendy."

"You can go if you want to," Wendy said. "If she's going to suck his cock, I'm going to watch."

"You're what?" Dan asked.

"You heard me," Wendy said. "Of course, if you want me to suck your cock, you know I'd love to."

"Not here," Dan said lamely.

"Oh, ho," Ann laughed, looking up from Dave's cock in her hand. "He wants his cock sucked but he doesn't want anyone to see."

"Look," Wendy said, her hands on her hips, "Ann and Dave are our best and oldest friends. If you can't stand to watch Ann suck Dave's cock, well, don't watch. And if I want to suck your cock and they want to watch, so what? I suck it all the time anyway. Doesn't it excite you just a little bit?" she asked. "Don't answer that, I can see that it does," nodding towards his cock straining at his shorts.

Then turning away from Dan, Wendy dropped to her knees next to Ann and watched closely as she sucked Dave's cock. She loved the way Ann used her tongue in the tip of Dave's cock to tease him, and was surprised when Ann was able to slide her mouth down over his cock until her face was pressed up against his stomach and she could see his cock bulging in her throat. As Ann started bobbing up and down on his cock, Wendy began to rub herself between the legs, paying particular attention to her clit.

Realizing that Dan was still standing there, Wendy turned to look at him, seeing the glazed look in his eyes and his cock straining to get free. Quickly she reached up and unzipped his shorts, reaching in and pulling his cock out before his feeble attempt to stop her.

"Umm, look what I got," Wendy said, opening her mouth and sucking Dan's cock in.

Ann stopped sucking Dave's cock and watched Wendy sucking Dan's with a smile on her face. Dan was looking alternately horrified and ecstatic as he clutched Wendy's head and held her face against him. Pulling Dave after her by his cock, Ann positioned him standing right next to Dan as she resumed sucking him. Dave and Dan stood there side by side as Wendy and Ann continued to suck on their cocks, their heads bobbing up and down as they ate them.

Then Ann felt Dave's balls beginning to churn and began to really suck on him, massaging his balls at the same time. As she felt him begin to shoot his cum into her mouth, she took his cock in her hand and directed the stream of cum directly at Wendy's face while she was sucking Dan's cock. Wendy squealed as she felt and then saw Dave's cock spurting cum at her face, thick streams of it splashing across her cheeks. Dan's eyes widened in horror as he saw Dave cumming on his wife's face, his cum dripping from her chin and his cock. Then just as quickly he felt his orgasm begin and he began spurting his load into Wendy's mouth. But just as quickly, after the initial glob, Wendy pulled Dan's cock from her mouth and aimed it at Ann, shooting cum at her.

But Ann didn't react like Wendy did. When she saw Wendy beginning to aim Dan's cock at her, she opened her mouth, catching the stream of cum as it shot out at her. Some of it splashed across her face, but most of it she managed to catch in her mouth, even managing to lick the head of Dan's cock as she leaned close to get all of his cum.

Dan just stood there in shock and Dave laughed while Wendy squealed in delight. When Dan stopped cumming, Ann leaned forward and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth, getting the last of his cum, then turned to Wendy and began to lick Dave's cum from her face. Some of it she scooped up with her fingers and offered to Wendy, who opened her mouth and sucked it from her fingers. Then Ann turned and sucked Dave's cock back into her mouth, sucking the last of his cum from him.

"Now that's what I call dessert," Ann laughed, licking her lips and turning to Wendy and kissing her on the mouth. "Yummy, huh?"

"Oh, that was something," Wendy gushed. "I've never seen anything like it. Didn't you like it, Dan?" she asked. "You came like crazy."

Dan blushed as he felt all of their eyes on him. "Yes, I liked it," he admitted. "But I still think this is wrong. I mean, Ann licked and sucked my cock. Doesn't that bother you, Dave?"

"Surprisingly, no," Dave said. "I mean, it's not like she did it behind my back or anything, and you are my best friend. No, I don't think it does."

"Well, it would sure bother me," Dan said, "behind my back or not."

"Oh, yeah," Wendy said. "If I want to suck Dave's cock, I will, Dan, behind your back or not."

"What?" Dan said incredulously.

"Go ahead," Ann urged with a laugh, "suck it."

"I will," Wendy said defiantly, turning to Dave and grasping his cock in her hand.

Leaning forward, she flicked her tongue out, teasing the head of it. Then opening her mouth, she let his entire flaccid cock rest on her tongue as she closed her mouth around it, sucking on it. Dave just groaned as Dan watched with his mouth hanging open, not believing what he was seeing. Ann was kneeling right next to Wendy, her face close to the action as she continued to suck on Dave's cock. Slowly but surely it responded, beginning to grow hard again, filling her mouth. As Wendy then began to bob up and down on Dave's cock, Ann moved around to Dan and again captured his cock, slurping it into her mouth. Soon they were both sucking like crazy, each tasting a new cock for the first time in their married lives. After several minutes Ann stopped sucking Dan's cock and reached over and grabbed Dave's cock, pulling it from Wendy's mouth.

"Stop," she said with a laugh. "Let's not wear them out yet."

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked.

"Well, my pussy needs some attention. I think someone should suck on it. If we make them cum again too quickly, they won't take care of us."

"You mean them suck our pussies right here?" Wendy gasped.

"Sure, why not?" Ann said. "What's the difference? But you can go into the other room if you want. Me, I want my pussy sucked right now."

With that, she went over to the chaise lounge and lay back on it, drawing her knees up and apart, using her fingers in her pussy to pull her lips apart and began to gently tease her clit and hole with her fingers.

"Somebody better come suck my pussy right now," Ann laughed, plunging her fingers into her hole.

With a laugh Dave went over to where Ann was laying and got to his knees between her legs. Leaning forward, he dragged his tongue through her pussy, tasting her juices, then just buried it deep in her hole, flicking it in and out as he sucked her. Wendy moved over next to them, watching in fascination as Dave's tongue slid in and out of Ann's pussy, seeing it tease her clit, watching him take her pussy lips between his teeth and gently chew on them. Ann was writhing on the chaise lounge, panting with delight as Dave's tongue danced in her pussy.

"Oh, that looks so nice," Wendy sighed, rubbing her pussy with her hand as she watched Dave sucking on Ann.

"It is," Dave said, raising his head from between Ann's thighs. "You should try it."

"Please, Dan, suck my pussy for me," Wendy pleaded, furiously rubbing herself.

"No, you should try this," Dave said again, lowering his face and sliding his tongue through Ann's pussy.

"Oh, no, I couldn't," Wendy insisted, blushing. "I want my pussy licked."

"Well, if Dan won't do it, I will," Dave said, looking up at Dan. "What do you say, Dan, are you going to suck Wendy's pussy or do I have to do it for you?"

"You wouldn't dare," Dan exclaimed.

"If you don't, I promise you I will, if Wendy wants me to," Dave assured him.

"Please, Dan, I want my pussy sucked," Wendy cried, rubbing herself.

When Dan just stood there, Dave reached over and cupped Wendy's pussy in his hand, letting a finger slide in between her pussy lips and up into her hole. Wendy groaned when she felt his hand, but just as quickly Dave withdrew his hand from her pussy and brought it to his mouth, licking his fingers.

"That sure is some sweet pussy," he said. "You better start sucking or I'm going to, Dan," he said. "I swear I'll suck her pussy."

"And if he doesn't, I will," Ann suddenly said.

Dan's cock was throbbing as he watched and listened to all of this. Slowly he moved towards them, reaching out a hand to Wendy who eagerly took it, pressing herself up against him.

"Oh, Dan, please lick my pussy for me," she implored.

"Would you really have let one of them lick your pussy?" he asked.

"I just want someone to do it," Wendy replied. "But I'd rather it was you."

"Come on, then," he said, leading her over to the side of the jacuzzi.

Sitting her down on the edge of the jacuzzi, Dan got to his knees in front of her while Wendy pulled her feet up to the edge, holding her knees apart and displaying her pussy for him. Ann struggled to get up from under Dave's insistent tongue, dragging him over to the jacuzzi with her, sitting right next to Wendy and pulling her feet up next to her. Now they were both sitting with their pussies totally exposed, both Dan and Dave kneeling in front of them.

Reaching down between her legs, Ann stroked herself, letting her fingers just enter her hole. She could see Dan was mesmerized and continued stroking herself, while at the same time letting her other hand fall between Wendy's legs, sliding a finger between her pussy lips and playing with her at the same time.

"Ooh, that's so nice," Wendy said, reaching down to join her own fingers in the fun. "Suck on me, Dan," she implored, sluicing her finger in and out of her hole.

"You better start sucking on that pussy or I will," Dave said sternly. "That looks like some mighty sweet eating."

"Dan loves sucking my pussy," Wendy said with smug satisfaction. "I think he likes it more than fucking me."

Not saying a word, Dan lowered his face to Wendy's pussy, slowly letting his tongue slide up and down, chasing both hers and Ann's fingers out of the way. Wendy sighed as she felt his tongue begin to slide through her pussy, leaning back on her arms, a big smile on her face. Then Dave, too, returned to sucking on Ann's pussy, using his tongue like a cock, sliding it in and out of her hole. The sun was setting and the only sounds that could be heard besides the birds were the sounds of two tongues slurping the pussies in front of them.

At one point both Dave and Dan came up for air, pussy juice smeared across their faces. Dave looked at Dan and smiled, and after a moment Dan smiled back. Then Dave laughed as he saw the look Dan was giving Ann's bald pussy, her lips spread open and her clit sticking out from between them.

"Let's switch," Dave suggested softly to Dan.

"What?" Dan said in shock.

"Let's switch," Dave repeated. "You suck Ann's pussy and I'll suck Wendy's."

"I don't know," Dan said uncertainly.

"Why not?" Dave asked. "You didn't mind Ann sucking your cock and I sure didn't mind Wendy sucking mine. So let's switch pussies and suck them, okay?"

"I don't know if they'd like that," Dan said lamely.

"You just stick your tongue into my pussy and I'll tell you if I like it," Ann said, fingering herself. "If you can suck pussy half as good as it sounds like you can, I'll like it just fine."

"You don't mind?" Dan asked.

"Please, I'd love it," Ann laughed. "I'm ready for anything tonight."

"I'll say," Dave laughed. "I didn't know you had it in you."

"Neither did I," Ann laughed. "But I'm glad I found out."

"Hey, someone better start sucking my pussy," Wendy complained. "I want to cum so bad."

"I'll be happy to," Dave said, looking at Dan.

When Dan just shrugged, Dave moved between Wendy's legs, seeing up close her pink pussy, her clit just showing between her pussy lips. Lowering his face to her pussy, Dave trailed his tongue up and down, tasting her, feeling the texture of her pussy. Very quickly Wendy was moaning as Dave's tongue began to stimulate her, pushing her pussy into his face as he began to slurp at her hole, sucking her juices from her.

Meanwhile, Ann had grabbed Dan and had pulled his face down into her pussy, rubbing herself against him. It didn't take Dan long to figure out that his tongue better get to work, and soon the sound of them sucking pussy again filled the dusk. Ann was grunting with pleasure as Dan's tongue flitted here and there in her pussy, tasting her. Dan was filled with delight as his tongue roamed through Ann's hairless pussy, chewing and licking and sucking with delight. Dave was fucking Wendy's pussy with his tongue sliding it in and out of her hole as he sucked. Both girls were mewling as their excitement increased. Then Ann grabbed Dan's head and held him against her as she felt her orgasm cascading through her body. Dan's mouth was suddenly inundated with pussy juice as Ann came, crying out as her body trembled with delight. When Wendy felt Ann beginning to writhe next to her, her own orgasm began, bathing Dave's face with her juices as she came. She was clutching his face into her pussy, humping against him wildly as he continued to suck her pussy, slurping up the juices that she offered.

Finally they both stopped cumming, while Dave and Dan continued to lick and suck at their pussies, not wanting to leave any cum behind. Then they sat up, pussy juice smeared across their faces, pink pulsating pussies in front of them.

"Wow, that was something," Dave said, bending down to lick Wendy's pussy again. "You have one very tasty pussy, Wendy," Dave said. "I'm sorry I never got the chance to suck it before."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,339 Followers