First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,340 Followers

"My, my, look at those ill-fitting bathing suits," Ann said, noticing the bulges in front of both of them.

Wendy laughed as she noticed their cocks bulging in their suits, leaning back against Ann as she continued to rub her breasts. She could feel Ann's hand sliding down along the inside of her thigh for a few inches then back up. It was very exciting and she noticed that Dave and Dan were mesmerized by it also.

"Just what do you two think you're doing?" Dave asked a bit angrily.

"Just putting on some sun screen, Dave," Ann replied. "Do you mind?"

"We should have just given them their tops," Dan said. "Now they're both crazy."

"Don't you like seeing our breasts now, Dan?" Wendy asked. "You were sure in a hurry before. Do you want to give us our tops now?"

Before Dan could answer, Dave spoke up. "Hell, no," he replied. "If you two want to rub sun screen on each other for eternity, I don't mind watching."

"What if we decide to rub sun screen in private?" Ann asked, her hands still busy on Wendy's breasts and along her inner thigh.

"What do you mean?" Dan sputtered, his cock twitching in his bathing suit.

"I can see you know exactly what I mean," Ann laughed as Dan blushed. "Do you want us to rub sun screen on you now maybe?"

"You can rub sun screen on me any time," Dave said with a laugh. "I've always enjoyed it."

"Go ahead, Wendy, you rub sun screen on Dave for him, see if he enjoys it," Ann said, squeezing Wendy in her arms.

"Wait a minute," Dan suddenly said. "He said he likes you to rub sun screen on him."

"It's just sun screen," Ann said, cupping Wendy's pussy in her hand for a moment. "What's it matter?"

As Dan stood there sputtering, Wendy stepped forward from Ann's embrace, her face flushed with excitement and wine and her head full of pot.

"Yeah, Dan, you don't mind if I just rub some sun screen on Dave, do you?" she asked, leaning forward against his body, her breasts pressing into his chest. "I'm sure Ann will rub some on you if you'd like."

"But, but..." Dan stammered as Wendy turned away from him and picked up the sun screen, pouring some into her hands.

Moving over to Dave, Wendy reached out and smeared the sun screen across his chest and down across his stomach, then began to spread it around. Dave had a big smile on his face as he watched Wendy's breasts swinging in front of her as she rubbed the sun screen onto his body. Then Wendy poured some more sun screen into her hands and dropped to her knees in front of Dave. Dan gasped as Wendy began to rub the sun screen onto Dave's leg, spreading it from his ankle up to his knee and up onto his thigh. As Dave held his breath, Wendy began rubbing the sun screen into his thigh, letting her hands go up as high as the edge of his Speedo, which was bulging very firmly out in her direction.

At the same time, Ann picked up the sun screen and poured some into her hands and began to rub it onto Dan's body. He fidgeted a little, panicky, but quickly stopped moving altogether as Ann massaged the sun screen into his chest and stomach, letting her hand slide down against the top of his suit where his cock was straining to get out. Then she, too, dropped to her knees and began to apply it to his legs, spending extra time on his upper thighs, kneading it in, letting the back of her hand rub gently against his balls as she did so.

Suddenly Ann got to her feet, a big smile on her face as she faced Dan, her breasts flushed and pointing at him. Leaning forward so that her breasts pushed into his chest, Ann kissed him lightly on the cheek, letting the bulge in the front of his suit lightly brush against her before she turned away. Moving over to where Wendy was getting to her feet, her face flushed with excitement at the way Dave had gotten increasingly aroused, Ann leaned into him, pressing her breasts against his body as she kissed him.

"Hmm, what's this, Dave," she asked, reaching between their bodies to grasp his cock through his bathing suit. "Did you get excited just because Wendy put some sun screen on you?"

Grunting, Dave stepped away from Ann, his cock bulging against his suit, straining to get out. He looked at Dan who had an equally shocked look on his face, his cock bulging out against his suit, too.

"Yes, Dan, did Ann excite you?" Wendy asked, moving over next to him, rubbing her breasts against him. "It looks like she did," she said, looking down at his straining cock, reaching out and lightly rubbing it. "What are you going to do with that?"

"I think we should change and eat now," Dan stammered, his face flushed with embarrassment.

"I can't believe how embarrassed you two are," Ann laughed, facing them. "First you were so mean that you wouldn't give us our tops because you wanted to see our breasts, now you're embarrassed because you can and your cocks are all hard. You really should get your acts together. Come on, Wendy, let's you and I go change. Maybe the boys will get control of their cocks by then."

With a giggle Wendy went with Ann, her breasts swinging from side to side as they walked into the house.

"I guess we asked for it," Dave said, grinning at Dan. "I sure didn't expect them to turn the tables on us."

"I'll say," Dan replied. "I can't believe them."

"Let's go change," Dave said.

When they went into the house, they found that Wendy and Ann were changing in the guest room and Dan's things were outside the door. Laughing, Dan picked them up and went to the bathroom to change while Dave went to his own room to change. Wendy and Ann were giggling as they pulled off their bottoms and toweled off in the guest bedroom.

"God, that was so much fun," Ann said. "Did you see how they reacted?"

"It served them right," Wendy laughed. "That'll teach them."

"But I liked rubbing your breasts, too," Ann said, suddenly hugging Wendy to her. "They're so big and full and they feel so nice in my hands," she said, reaching up to cup them.

"Yours are much firmer than mine," Wendy observed, reaching up to squeeze Ann's breasts. "And they point up so nice. Mine are so big they just sort of flop there."

"But your nipples are so sensitive," Ann replied. "That's the important thing."

"Yeah, you're right," Wendy agreed. "You were driving me crazy rubbing my leg like that. I thought Dan's eyes would pop right out of his head."

"Me, too," Ann laughed. "But I really wanted to just slide my hand into your bottoms just to see how they would react."

"I would have jumped out of my skin," Wendy laughed. "Dan probably would have fainted."

"I have an idea," Ann laughed, sliding an arm around Wendy's waist and holding her next to her, the other hand on her breasts. "Let's not wear a top for the rest of the day, just put on some shorts and tease the heck out of them. I'll bet we can make one of them cum in his shorts before the day's over."

"Oh, gosh, do you think so?" Wendy laughed, her head falling onto Ann's shoulder. "That would be so funny. Who do you think it would be?"

"I'll bet Dan will cum before Dave will," Ann laughed.

"Oh, gosh, let's do it," Wendy laughed, hugging Ann.

"Remember, we'll have to tease them," Ann said. "Just seeing our breasts isn't going to be enough."

"Okay," Wendy agreed. "This'll be fun."

"Great," Ann said, leaning forward and kissing Wendy lightly on the lips, holding her close.

"Mmm," Wendy said, kissing her back. "I think I'm pretty fucked up."

"Not yet you're not," Ann laughed, reaching down and cupping Wendy's naked pussy in her hand. "But you might get that way yet."

"Oh, Ann, stop," Wendy said as she felt her hand on her pussy. "We shouldn't," she said, stepping back and feeling Ann's finger slide into the slit of her pussy as she pulled away.

"Why not?" Ann asked. "It feels nice."

"Let's get dressed," Wendy said.

"Okay," Ann said, "but you touch me, too, feel what it's like. I'd never touched another woman in my life like that until today. It feels nice, different to touch a pussy other than mine. Go ahead," she said turning towards Wendy and holding her hand, gently tugging it towards her pussy.

With a sigh of resignation, Wendy tentatively cupped Ann's pussy, feeling her smooth pussy lips and feeling the heat emanating from it. Ann smiled, clutching Wendy's hand against herself as she stepped back, feeling her fingers slide between her pussy lips. Wendy's face was wide-eyed as she stepped back.

"That feels so different," she said, "so smooth, soft."

"It felt good, that's what I think," Ann said laughing. "Come on, pull on your shorts."

With a laugh they both pulled on their shorts, neither one bothering with any underwear, and opened the door and walked out into the room where Dave and Dan were sitting, drinking wine, completely dressed. They both jumped to their feet when Wendy and Ann entered the room, staring at their breasts swinging in front of them, their nipples still hard.

"Why didn't you get dressed?" Dan asked, staring at Wendy.

"We did," Wendy replied, "we just didn't feel like wearing tops. You don't mind, do you?"

"N-n-no," Dan stammered, "of course not."

"I liked the feel of Wendy's breasts so much that I didn't want her to cover them," Ann added mischievously. "This way I can still rub them if I want to."

"Let's eat then," Dave said with a laugh. "I can sure stand it. I think you both have outstanding breasts and I just love seeing them, so fine with me."

"Yeah, me too, I guess," Dan added. "You are both beautiful, I've just never known either of you to be like this."

"And I've never known you to be so rude as to not hand us our tops when we asked you to," Wendy said angrily. "So if it caused us to behave differently, you have only yourselves to blame."

"I think it's great," Dave said, moving over next to Ann. "You know I love your breasts," he said, bending forward and flicking his tongue at a nipple.

"Oh, no, you don't," Ann said with a laugh, moving out of range. "We're not dressed like this for you, we're dressed like this for us. Understand?" she asked, putting her arm around Wendy's shoulders and cupping a breast with the other hand. "For us."

And then Ann leaned over to Wendy and flicked her tongue at a nipple, licking it and causing Wendy to gasp. Then she stood up.

"Let's eat."

Dinner was quite an experience. Ann and Wendy just refused to notice the effect they were having on Dave and Dan, leaning over and dragging their breasts through their food and then licking it off, deliberately smearing food on each other and licking it off. Dave and Dan were noticeably squirming in their seats as the meal progressed. The more wine they drank, the more Ann and Wendy laughed.

Finally at one point Ann leaned over and smeared some honey on Wendy's breast then leaned over and started sucking on it, licking the honey off. Wendy just leaned back in her seat with her eyes closed while Ann continued to lick and suck her breast. Dave and Dan could see that Wendy's nipple was very hard, a tight knob at the end of her breast. Then Ann slid over to the other breast and started licking and sucking on it. Wendy just cupped Ann's head in her hand as Ann continued to lick and suck her nipples. Dan's mouth was hanging open as he watched his wife getting her breasts sucked at the meal table by her best friend while her husband was sitting there with them. This was just beyond belief for Dan.

"Wendy, what the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked.

"Oh, Dan, I'm having my breasts sucked," Wendy giggled. "It feels real nice."

"Wendy, you stop that right now," Dan insisted.

"But I'm not doing anything," Wendy said. "You have to tell Ann."

"Dave, you've got to tell her to stop," Dan pleaded, looking at his friend.

"Well, Dan," Dave said, "I'm as shocked as you are, but damned if I'm not enjoying watching them. As far as I'm concerned, if Ann wants to suck Wendy's breasts, I'm happy to watch."

"Are you out of your mind?" Dan asked, incredulous. "Look at them."

"Yes, I am," Dave said. "You should, too."

"Heck, you should be over here sucking on them yourself," Ann said, lifting her head. "If you were taking care of business, I wouldn't be able to and I'd have to content myself with Dave," she laughed. "Either way, I win."

"What's gotten into you, Ann?" Dan asked. "You've never been like this before."

"I don't know," Ann sighed, "but I'm glad it did. Wendy's got the most beautiful breasts, don't you think," she said, hefting them both in her hands. "They're just beautiful. And look how nice and hard her nipples get."

"Yours are beautiful, too," Wendy suddenly said, sitting up. "I never looked at a woman's breasts before like this. Now I see why men are always staring at me," she said, reaching down and cupping her breasts, pinching the nipples between her fingers. "Breasts are wonderful, don't you think?"

"I'll say," Dave said with a grin on his face.

"Don't you like seeing Ann's breasts, Dan?" Wendy asked, leaning over and caressing them. "See all her freckles. Look how red her nipples are. Don't you think so, Dan?"

"Well, sure I do," Dan replied.

"Haven't you always been just a little curious what they were like?" Wendy persisted, leaning over and sucking one of Ann's nipples into her mouth. "Didn't you ever want to lick her nipples like I'm doing?"

Dan just sat there staring as Wendy continued to lick and suck Ann's nipples, kneading her breasts at the same time. Ann sat there with a smile, her eyes wide, staring directly at Dave and Dan. The sounds of Wendy slurping on her breasts were the only ones that filled the room.

"Aren't you going to answer Wendy's question, Dan?" Ann asked softly, staring right at him. "Haven't you always wanted to lick my nipples just like Wendy's doing?"

"Don't lie now, buddy," Dave laughed. "I know you well enough to know what your answer better be."

"Well, of course I've thought about it," Dan said. "That doesn't mean that I've ever intended to. Hell, I've thought about being president of the United States, too. That doesn't mean I'm going to run for office."

"But you really don't have any chance of running for president, do you?" Ann asked. "And my breasts are right here. I'll bet Dave's thought about sucking on Wendy's big breasts, haven't you, Dave?"

"You bet I have," Dave laughed. "It's nice seeing them."

Wendy sat up and managed to blush through the alcohol flush on her cheeks.

"Have you really?" she asked, staring at Dave as she plucked at her nipples.

"Of course I have," Dave replied. "I'd have to be dead not to."

"That's sweet, Dave," Wendy said, smiling at him. "I never thought about you sucking my breasts, but I did think about you sucking Ann's before," she admitted.

"Wendy!" Dan said. "What are you saying?"

"It's true," Wendy insisted. "When we first started all going out, I wondered what it was like for Ann when Dave sucked her breasts."

"You never told me that," Ann said with a laugh. "I'd have told you that I just loved it from the first moment Dave sucked on my breasts. I can see it as clear as a bell right now. In fact, Dave, why don't you come suck on one of my breasts for me right now. That way you can suck on one and Wendy can suck on one."

"You don't mind sharing, do you, Wendy?" Dave asked with a laugh as he fell to his knees next to Ann's seat.

"Heck no," Wendy said. "Suck away."

Dan sat with his mouth wide open as Dave began sucking on Ann's breast while Wendy returned to the other one. The sounds of them both slurping on her filled the room. Finally Dan pushed his chair back from the table and stood up.

"I've got to get some air," he said, staggering from the table. "I'm going to take a little walk."

"Dave, you go with him, make sure he's okay," Ann said, looking down at Dave sucking her breast.

"Sure, okay," Dave said. "But I'll be back for some more of this."

"You just take your time," Ann laughed. "We'll be fine for a while."

So Dave got to his feet and helped Dan out the door. As soon as Ann heard the door close, she was up out of her seat pulling Wendy up with her.

"Come on, let's go outside," she said, pulling Wendy with her. "I'm so horny, I could scream."

"Uh-huh, me too," Wendy giggled. "Did you see their faces? I thought Dan was going to explode. Dave liked it though, didn't he?"

"He sure did," Ann said with a laugh. "I didn't think he'd let go enough but he did. Dan'll calm down soon enough."

"Oh, it's nice out here," Wendy said, flopping down on a chaise lounge.

"The fresh air is nice," Ann agreed, kneeling down next to Wendy.

Then she leaned over and again cupped one of Wendy's breasts in her hand, the other going into her mouth as she sucked on it.

"Hey, you don't have to do that anymore," Wendy said. "They're not even here."

"Do they have to be?" Ann asked. "I thought you liked it. I know I do."

"Well, no, I guess not," Wendy agreed, "but I thought we were trying to get them worked up."

"What better way than to get ourselves worked up?" Ann retorted, sliding one hand down along Wendy's leg.

"Umm, it does feel nice," Wendy agreed, laying back and closing her eyes.

"I love the taste of your breasts," Ann said from around one of Wendy's hardened nipples.

"Yes, don't stop now," Wendy murmured as Ann continued to suck her breasts.

As Wendy relaxed to Ann's sucking on her breasts and her hand stroking her leg, she felt as though she were floating. Her head was light from all the wine and her body was more and more awakening as Ann stimulated her. Then Ann let her hand stray up the inside of Wendy's thigh and brush against her pussy. Wendy gasped as Ann's hand brushed by, then relaxed as she continued to stroke her leg. Once again Ann's hand brushed against Wendy's pussy, this time lingering a bit longer as she dragged it between her legs. Then suddenly Ann stood up, pinching one breast with one hand and rubbing herself between the legs with the other.

Wendy just lay there with her eyes closed, her nipples hard and sticking straight up in the air. Quickly Ann stepped out of her shorts, leaving her totally naked, and began rubbing herself between the legs. The first time she gasped, Wendy opened her eyes, then quickly sat up as she realized that Ann was playing with her pussy right there next to her.

"What are you doing?" Wendy asked.

"I just had to," Ann replied. "I was getting so hot."

"Well, I'm hot, too," Wendy replied. "You don't see me standing around naked playing with myself."

"Why not," Ann laughed. "This feels just marvelous," sliding her fingers up and down in her pussy. "Come on, get up and do it with me," she encouraged, her fingers sliding into her pussy and out again. "Hurry."

Hesitating, then clumsily staggering to her feet, Wendy, too, stepped out of her shorts and stood there naked in front of Ann, who had never stopped her fingers dancing between her legs. Slowly Wendy, too, began to let her fingers play between her legs, sliding back and forth across her clit as she rubbed herself.

"This is so nice," Ann said, letting one arm slide around Wendy's shoulders while the other hand continued to play in her pussy.

"It does feel good," Wendy agreed, groaning as she slid a finger into herself.

"Here, let me try it a little bit," Ann said, gently sliding her hand over top of Wendy's as it traveled between her legs.

"You shouldn't," Wendy said, her fingers never stopping. "It's not right."

"If I can play with myself and you can play with yourself, of course we can play with each other," Ann said. "The result's the same."

"I guess. I don't know," Wendy said, sighing as she felt Ann's fingers intertwining with hers as they slid through her pussy.

Then Ann's fingers seemed to take on a life of their own, gently caressing Wendy's pussy lips, softly tracing up and down. Wendy sighed, her own hand dropping out of the way as Ann continued to gently slide her hand around and around in her pussy. Then she felt Ann's fingers parting her pussy lips and sliding in between, entering the moistness of her. She groaned out loud now as she felt Ann's fingers glide over her clit and then her hole, barely touching but stimulating mightily. She sagged against Ann as her fingers probed at the entrance to her hole, slightly penetrating as she teasingly drew circles with her fingers.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,340 Followers