First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Dave said. "That was just outrageous. If I didn't know you had never done that, I'd swear you were a professional cocksucker," he said. "That was as good a blowjob as I've ever had."

"Well, that's certainly a compliment," Ann said with a smile. "How did you like it, Dan?"

"I did," he said quietly. "I can't believe it, but I really liked it. It was just like Dave described."

"Did you like the taste of his cum?" Wendy asked, hugging him.

"It tastes fine," Dan said. "Not as sweet as pussy, but fine."

"Why don't you wash it down with some of my pussy then," Ann said, pushing him onto his back and straddling his face.

As she felt his tongue slide up into her pussy, Ann fell forward and sucked Dan's cock into her mouth, Wendy clapped her hands in delight, enjoying the fact that her husband and her best friend were sucking each other. Then she felt Dave grab her and pull her pussy onto his face. Eagerly she began to suck his cock as his tongue began to dance in her pussy. The sounds of their sucking filled the room,

After about ten minutes Ann looked up from Dan's cock and smiled as she saw Dave and Wendy locked in a 69. Sitting upright on Dan's face, Ann rubbed her pussy into his face then climbed off, turning around and facing him. Bending over, she glued her lips to his and kissed him, tasting herself on his tongue and knowing he could taste himself on hers. Then reaching down between her legs, she grasped his hardened cock and rubbed it against her pussy. Pressing it against the entrance to her hole, Ann pushed down, feeling his cock slide into her. Continuing to push, she maintained the pressure until she felt her pubic bone grind against his, his cock buried deep in her pussy.

"Oh, Dan, your cock feels so good," Ann said, grinding her hips into him. "Dave, Wendy, look, I've got Dan's cock way up my pussy," she said.

Dave and Wendy turned to look as Ann slowly began to raise and lower her ass, gently fucking Dan as he lay under her. Dave and Wendy both turned so that their faces were between Dan's legs and close to Ann's ass as she continued to ride him. They could see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, her bald pussy lips clinging to his cock as she slid up on it each time. Dan was groaning on the bed as Ann continued to fuck him, riding him with abandon. Sitting up, she slid back and forth on his cock, feeling it slide across her clit each time, stimulating her. Wendy stared in fascination as she watched Dan's cock disappearing into Ann's pussy each time. She reached between them and cupped Dan's balls in her hand, gently massaging them. She could feel it when his balls contracted and could feel them as they began to spurt, sending his third orgasm of the day shooting out the end of his cock deep into Ann's pussy. Ann had her pussy clamping down on his cock, trying to milk him as he came. Finally he stopped cumming and Ann collapsed on top of him, kissing him.

"Dan, that was just wonderful," Ann said. "Thank you so much."

"You have a hydraulic pussy, Ann," Dan said. "You just milked me dry."

"I feel great," Ann said, rolling off of Dan onto her back, her legs spread and cum oozing from her pussy. "Wendy, suck my pussy for me, please," Ann said. "Suck Dan's cum from my pussy."

"Oh, Ann, I'd love to," Wendy said, diving into her pussy, slurping the cum from her.

Very quickly Wendy sucked all of Dan's cum from Ann's pussy, then turned her attention to Dan's cock, sucking it into her mouth and slurping their combined cum from it. When she finished, she sat up, a big smile on her face.

"That was yummy," she said, licking her lips.

"It's your turn now," Ann said with a smile, "if you want to."

"You bet I do," Wendy said, pushing Dave onto his back. "You just watch."

Wrapping her arms around Dave, Wendy kissed him long and hard, rubbing her body against him. Then she felt Ann's hand between their bodies grabbing Dave's cock. Spreading her legs, she could feel Ann positioning the head of Dave's cock at the entrance to her pussy. Wriggling her hips, she could feel the head of his cock slide into her pussy. Slowly but surely she worked her hips until Dave's entire cock disappeared up her pussy, For a moment Wendy just lay there, feeling his cock throbbing deep inside of her. Then she began to ride, sliding up and down as she fucked him. Ann and Dan watched closely as Dave's cock slid in and out of Wendy's pussy. They could see her pink pussy lips clinging to his cock each time it slid out of her. Wendy was rotating her hips as she plunged up and down on him, her big breasts swinging. Then finally Dave bellowed as he began to cum, ramming his hips up into Wendy in an attempt to bury himself even deeper in her pussy. When he stopped cumming and Wendy stopped riding up and down, Ann and Dan could see Wendy's pussy clamping spasmodically on Dave's cock.

Unable to wait any longer, Ann pushed Wendy off of Dave and immediately dove into her pussy, slurping at the cum cocktail that oozed from her. When she finished sucking all of the cum from Wendy's pussy, Ann turned her attention to Dave's cock, sucking it into her mouth and slurping all of the juices from it before sitting up, a big smile on her face.

"What a great day," she exclaimed. "I can't believe how much fun we've had."

"It's been great," Wendy agreed. "I never would have imagined doing any of this. Heck, I never would have even thought of it."

"I'm beat," Dave said with a grin. "I'm fucked out and sucked out. I need some sleep."

"Well, let's just all of us get some sleep and then wake up and start all over again," Ann said gleefully.

"Oh, yummy," Wendy said, jumping on Dan and rolling into his arms.

Ann pulled Dave to her and snuggled into his embrace, kissing him as she drifted to sleep.

When Ann awoke several hours later, she felt a pounding in her head and a slight disorientation. Looking around, she was surprised to see Wendy and Dan sleeping next to her and Dave in their bed. Then she remembered what had happened the day before. Her hand to her face in shock, Ann recalled how drunk and stoned they had gotten, and how they had all ended up sucking and fucking each other all day and night until they had finally passed out. Then she smiled as she remembered how much she had enjoyed herself.

Moving slowly so as not to disturb Wendy and Dan, Ann began to gently and softly suck on Dave's cock while he slept. Slowly she worked his cock until it began to grow hard and strong. When she felt his cock completely hard in her mouth and could feel Dave beginning to stir to consciousness, Ann hooked her knee over Dave's head, poising her pussy right above his mouth. When Dave finally stirred awake from Ann's ministrations to his cock, the only thing he could see when he opened his eyes was Ann's pussy and her asshole over his face. Instinctively he stuck out his tongue and glued his mouth to her pussy, trying to suck the whole thing into his mouth.

It wasn't long before their sucking increased to the point where they were shaking the bed and waking Wendy and Dan. Ann heard them stirring as she bobbed up and down on Dave's cock, her pussy on fire from the dance of his tongue. Quickly spinning around, Ann straddled Dave and quickly guided his cock to her pussy, easily sliding down onto it. As Dave groaned from the feeling of her velvet box squeezing his cock in its embrace, Wendy rubbed her eyes and struggled to sit up.

"God, where am I?" she said, looking around in bewilderment. "Oh, it wasn't a dream," she blurted out, her eyes focusing on Ann humping up and down on Dave's cock. "It really happened," she wailed, looking down and seeing that she, too, was naked. "I can't believe it."

"You were just great," Dave groaned as Ann continued to ride his cock.

Reaching out, Dave grabbed Wendy by the arm and pulled her over to him, pulling her face down to his and kissing her, holding her head as he explored her mouth with his tongue, finding hers and twirling his around it and then sucking on it. Slowly Wendy began to respond, kissing Dave back with increasing passion. Dave let his other hand wander down to caress Wendy's body, stroking her back and ass, sliding up under her to stroke her stomach and to fondle and squeeze her breasts. He could feel her nipples hardening between his fingers as he twisted and pulled on them. Reaching down between her legs, Dave let his hand slide into her pussy, feeling it full of moisture as he rubbed her clit and then slid a couple of fingers into her hole. Then he felt another hand slide into her pussy with his. Looking up, he saw that Ann had reached over and was playing with Wendy's pussy as she continued to fuck him.

Both of them continued to rub Wendy's pussy while they fucked, their fingers in her pussy as she writhed against them. Then Dave felt and Ann saw Dan get to his knees behind Wendy, his cock pushing into her pussy. Dave wrapped his fingers around Dan's cock as it began to slide into Wendy's pussy, stopping him. He felt Dan's cock slide back and forth, only the head moving in and out of Wendy's pussy. Then loosening his grip, Dave could feel Dan's cock slide across his hand until it was buried in Wendy's pussy, Dan's balls in the palm of his hand.

Dave felt his balls beginning to churn from Ann sliding up and down on his cock. Groaning out loud, Dave gently pushed Wendy's face down towards his cock. As he started to cum, Ann jumped off his cock and Wendy covered it with her mouth, sucking it in as Dave pumped his cum into her mouth. Wendy gulped and gulped as Dave filled her mouth. At the same time, Dan was pumping his cock for all it was worth in and out of Wendy's pussy. Ann had moved beside him and was caressing his balls as they slammed up against Wendy's ass as he fucked her. When he began to cum, Ann pulled his cock out of Wendy's pussy and shoved it into her mouth, sucking him like crazy as he came, gulping down his cum as fast as she could.

Finally both Dave and Dan stopped cumming while Ann and Wendy continued to suck their cocks. Then Dave pulled Wendy up and kissed her, long and deep, then encouraged her to slide on up until she was sitting on his face, her blonde-fringed pussy pressed to his face, gooey and running with juices. Like a starved man, Dave began to slurp and suck Wendy's pussy, his tongue jammed as far up her hole as he could. Wendy was whimpering as she ground her pussy into Dave's face. She screamed as she felt his teeth lightly clamp down on her clit, teasing it with his tongue. Then her orgasm poured over her, flooding Dave's face as he slurped her juices. When she finished cumming, Wendy lay back onto Dave's body, her legs spread and her pussy facing his head, her head resting on his cock.

"Oh, God, this is so wonderful," Wendy sighed. "I still can't believe this isn't a dream."

"It's no dream," Ann assured her, bending over and kissing her. "We're beyond dreaming now."

"My pussy feels like it's on permanent fire," Wendy said, reaching down and rubbing herself.

"Let me see," Ann said, grabbing Wendy by the hips and rolling her off of Dave on top of herself, her face between Wendy's legs. "Yummy," she said, sliding her tongue into Wendy's pussy.

"Oh," Wendy exclaimed, feeling Ann's tongue slither into her pussy. "That's so nice."

Spreading her own legs wide, Ann exposed her own pussy to Wendy, whose own face was just above. As Dan and Dave watched, the two girls buried their faces in each other's pussies and began to suck like crazy, making little mewling sounds as they ate each other. Dave felt himself getting hard again watching the two girls, and leaning over, grabbed Dan's cock in his hand and began to massage him. Very quickly Dan's cock sprang to its full size and Dave just opened his mouth and began to suck on it, laying right down next to Ann and Wendy. After just a few moments, Dan fell over on his side, grasping Dave's cock and sucking it into his mouth. The four of them just writhed on the bed, sucking each other until they finally started to cum. When Ann and Wendy finished cumming, they sat up and watched with delight as Dave and Dan sucked each other's cocks. When they, too, started cumming, filling each other's mouths, Ann stuck her tongue between Dave's ass cheeks and began to tongue his asshole as he came. He almost jammed his cock right down Dan's throat as he felt Ann's tongue slithering around at the entrance to his ass. When they finally broke apart, Wendy fell on Dan, kissing him and licking the cum from his face that had dribbled down his chin.

"Oh, it is so sexy watching you two suck each other's cocks," Wendy said. "I had no idea how much of a turn-on it is."

"I can't believe how much I like it, either," Dan said, shaking his head. "It just seems so natural."

"What should we do now?" Wendy asked, sitting up cross-legged, her pussy pouting open.

"I think we should eat something," Ann said, "then I want to fuck Dan again, if you don't mind," she said with a twinkle in her eye as she looked at Dan.

"I can't wait," Dan said. "You've got the sweetest pussy I've ever been near except for Wendy. I'll happily suck or fuck you any time you'd like."

"Me, too," Wendy said, smiling at Dave. "I love the way your cock stuffs me."

"Well, me, I'm for pussy," Dave said with a grin. "I love pussy, and now I think I like sucking cock, too, so I'm ready for anything."

They all went into the other room and began to raid the refrigerator, all of them famished from their activities. As they sat down and began to eat, Ann peeled a banana, licking it and laughing at the same time. As the rest of them laughed along with her, Ann brought her knees up onto the edge of the chair exposing her pussy and gently pressed the banana into her pussy. As everyone watched with their breath caught, Ann slowly slid the banana in and out of her pussy. Then she brought it to her mouth and bit off the end, slowly chewing it then swallowing.

"You are just crazy, aren't you," Wendy exclaimed with a laugh. "I mean, here we have two beautiful cocks and you're fucking yourself with a banana. What do you need?"

"It just seemed like a good idea," Ann laughed. "And it sure made my banana taste good."

"Just watching you made my banana nice and hard," Dan said with a laugh, standing up and letting his cock flop onto the table.

"Then it's about time you shoved your banana between my lips, then," Ann said, getting to her feet and pushing everything on the table aside.

While Dave and Wendy laughed, Ann climbed onto the table and lay on her back, her legs spread and her pussy open, pointed at Dan. While Dan continued eating, he pressed his cock against her pussy and slowly let it sink all the way in, burying it deep inside of her. While Dan began to slowly fuck her, her pussy lips clinging to his cock each time he pulled it back out, Dave got to his feet and lay his cock across her mouth, which opened instantly and sucked his cock in. While Wendy ate with one hand and played with herself with the other, she watched as Dan fucked Ann and Dave fucked her mouth, both cocks sliding in and out as Ann made all sorts of noise on the table. Ann started really bucking on the table when Dan reached down between them and began to rub her clit with his thumb, rolling it under his thumb as he continued to plunge his cock in and out of her pussy. Screaming out from around Dave's cock, Ann began to cum, her pussy spasming on Dan's cock as he continued to fuck her. Ann had one orgasm after another as Dan continued to fuck her. Then exchanging looks with Dave, Dan pulled his cock from her pussy and moved around the table to her face, inserting his cock between her waiting and willing lips, all covered with the sheen of her pussy, as Dave resumed Dan's position between Ann's legs and began to fuck her.

Ann sucked Dan's cock with vigor, slurping the juices from her pussy from him as Dave continued to bang her pussy with force. Then he, too, reached down and started rubbing her clit, causing her to break out in orgasm again, her body twitching and writhing on the table as they both continued to slide their cocks into her. Soon Ann was crying out in desperation as they drove her to orgasm after orgasm, totally wearing her out. Begging them to stop, Ann just lay there on the table, her legs spread and her pussy flushed and swollen from the beating it had just received, almost matching the swollen mouth she had from trying to suck both of them.

Seeing two hard cocks still looking for someplace to go, Wendy helped Ann off of the table onto a seat and took her place, drawing her knees up and apart as she feverishly awaited Dave's cock. Immediately Dan and Dave shoved their cocks into her, jamming her pussy full and shoving a cock all the way down into her throat. Wendy began to moan almost immediately as Dave started right in on her clit, rubbing it as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her moist, ready pussy. Wendy was literally swallowing Dan's cock as he sluiced it in and out of her mouth, completely burying it in her throat each time as Dave buried his in her pussy. Soon Wendy began to cum, her body shaking as Dave assaulted her clit as he continued to fuck her.

Then Dan groaned out loud and threw his head back, squeezing his eyes closed as he buried his cock in Wendy's throat and began to cum. They could all hear Wendy gulping, trying to swallow Dan's cum as she continued to orgasm from Dave fucking her and rubbing her clit. When she finished sucking Dan's cock dry, Wendy just lay there gasping as Dave continued to fuck her pussy. She began to scream as another orgasm tore through her body, leaving her almost out of control of her limbs. Then finally Dave began to cum, slamming his cock deep into Wendy's pussy as he shot his balls into her. When he finished, he pulled his cock from Wendy's drenched, soaked pussy and moved around and presented it to her mouth, which opened automatically as he slid it in. In no time Wendy had licked and sucked all of their combined cum from his cock and just lay there gasping, worn out from the double assault.

"You two are just great," Ann said wearily from her seat. "I can't believe I just came so much and am so worn out from fucking. My pussy feels like it's been beaten up and good."

"Oh, me, too," Wendy said, struggling to sit up. "I feel like my poor pussy's been fucked more in the last 12 hours than it has in my whole life. I actually feel sore."

"Well, my cock is as hard as it's ever been and I feel like I could fuck for another year," Dave said with a laugh, looking down at himself. "You two have made me permanently horny."

"I'll say," Dan added with a laugh, his own cock standing straight out in front of him. "I'm ready for some more fucking."

"Well, not with me, at least no more today," Ann said with a laugh.

"I'm all fucked out, honey," Wendy said with a smile. "My poor little pussy hurts right now. It's not used to so much attention at once."

"Maybe that'll change now," Ann said with a laugh. "I've never been so well satisfied. Maybe all I need is more than one cock to wear me out."

"I sure learned that two pussies aren't enough for me," Dave said. "I'm still looking for some action."

"Well, I'm leaving," Wendy said with a laugh, getting to her feet. "I'm going home and I'm going to soak in a tub, then I'm going to fuck Dan's brains out again."

Dan laughed with Dave and Ann as he allowed Wendy to drag him to the other room by his cock to get dressed. Dave sat on the table facing Ann and proceeded to massage himself. With a sigh, Ann leaned forward and began to suck his cock, slowly letting it slide down into her throat and back again. When Dan and Wendy came out of the room dressed, they both burst out laughing when they saw Ann sucking Dave's cock.

"You two have fun," Dan laughed, coming over to say good-bye.

1...34567...14