Edge of Breaking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, oh God, yes," Gracie cried out.

Then, dong firmly imbedded into two of them, they kissed, murmuring words of love to each other.

The two showered together. Nancy noticed that the two head wraps they'd used yesterday had already been washed, dried, folded and put away. She noticed because her head wrap had a tag that had the washing instructions with one corner that dangled freely. Seeing that yesterday morning, Nancy had actually been surprised that Gracie had not immediately thrown it away.

This morning, she had the same wrap, with the slight imperfection. She did not mention the defect to Gracie.

When Nancy retrieved her clothing from the grocery bag, she checked, then dumped the contents onto the bed.

"Shit," she muttered.

"What? What's wrong?" Gracie asked.

"Gracie, I hate to ask this, but you got a pair of pantyhose I can borrow?" Nancy asked.

"What color?" Gracie asked, pulling a drawer open.

"Nude if you got it, Jesus, Gracie, how many pairs you got?" Nancy asked, then noticed a stack of pantyhose, still in their packages, unopened.

"Four in each color," Gracie admitted. "Sandal foot, or..."

"Regular; got my footies," Nancy said.

Nancy took the offered package and slit it open with her thumbnail. Gracie watched as Nancy rolled the hose up.

"Can kind of see why some guys have a pantyhose fetish," Gracie said, watching Nancy smooth down the pantyhose.

She could make out the dark triangle of Nancy's pretty pussy through the mesh. When Nancy turned, the hose mashed her perfect globes.

"I'll buy you another pair, okay?" Nancy said, bending over to retrieve her skirt.

Gracie felt like rubbing herself as she looked at Nancy's pantyhose encased buttocks. She also felt like cupping Nancy's hanging breasts, pinching Nancy's sweet nipples.

"What time you going to lunch, oh now, that's cute," Gracie said as Nancy slipped on her fringed skirt and matching blouse.

"Uh huh, uh, oh, about twelve thirty," Nancy agreed, putting footies, then boots on.

Gracie drove the posted speed limit. Nancy did wonder why Gracie had bought the sporty Mustang if she wasn't going to push it, drive it.

At the rear door, the two kissed, then Nancy got out and sauntered to the rear door. She put a little wiggle into her walk, then turned and flashed Gracie a playful smile before the door was opened, allowing Nancy entry into the store.

Gracie showed up at twelve fifteen, but made herself sit in the car until twelve twenty nine before texting Nancy that she was there, with their lunch. Again the two sat at the wobbly table and ate.

"Believe it or not, Nancy said as Gracie was checking that she had all her containers. "My mother is complaining that I don't spend any time at home."

"Oh?" Gracie said.

Nancy felt horrible; she could see the hurt on Gracie's face. She hugged Gracie tightly, assured Gracie that she'd rather be with her. But she did feel it prudent to spend a little time with her family.

"Way to go, Nancy," Nancy thought bitterly as Gracie rushed from the stockroom into the bright winter sun. "God, I hope she'll be all right."

THE END of 'Edge Of Breaking' part 2

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure, I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a sweet day.