Edge of Breaking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After briskly rubbing down the brown boots, the two belts, the red boots a second time, then the brown belts a second time, Gracie then cautiously approached the interior door of the garage. She punched in the code, opened the door, then shivered in the cold air of the garage.

Blouses and jeans and boot socks were ready to be folded, to be put onto wooden hangers.

Finally, Gracie was able to lay down on her bed, snuggled underneath the two ultra-soft blankets, the crisp white comforter and the twelve hundred thread count top sheet.

In the morning, Gracie checked the home carefully, checked that she was still alone, then closed and locked the bedroom door. She carefully slit open the plastic mailing sleeve and pulled out her January/February issue of Rub Magazine.

An article told Gracie that wearing sexy intimate apparel, even under ordinary clothing could affect her mood for the better. Gracie resolved, she would wear one of her lacy bras, a lacy thong with her new boot cut blue jeans, the one with the button fly, her brown and red cowboy shirt, and her new red boots.

Looking at the pictorials, Gracie rubbed her pussy to orgasm. Then she pulled her terry cloth robe on again and left her bedroom.

"I, I don't have, I don't have school anymore," Gracie thought as she made herself a cup of coffee. She watched the sun come up from her breakfast nook. Again, as she sipped her sweet coffee, Gracie reminded herself that she did not have school the next day.

After her shower, complete with masturbation, including three fingers jammed into her anus, Gracie pulled open her underwear drawer. Clenching her jaw, she did pull out the lacy white bra and matching panties. She put the bra on and removed it three times before screaming at herself in the mirror to just leave it on.

The same thing happened with the thong panties, until she hurriedly pulled boot socks, then button fly blue jeans on. She had to agree, even with the jeans and the blouse covering her racy undergarments, just knowing she had them on did make Gracie feel a little sexy, a little naughty. It put a smile on her lips.

A glance into her full length mirror on the back of her bathroom door showed a cute girl in a cute outfit. Even if the jeans did make her butt look a little too big. She smiled and swiveled back and forth.

At eight o'clock, Gracie sent Nancy a text message, asking if she wanted a ride to work. Nancy must have had her phone within reach; her reply was immediate.

'Please!' and a tornado emoji.

"Tornado?" Gracie asked as she grabbed her purse.

"Big old shit storm over here," Nancy admitted.

"You can drive, you can drive four miles over the speed limit," Gracie told herself. "You can drive four miles over the speed limit and they will not pull you over."

When Gracie pulled up to Nancy's home, she prepared herself to open the door. Nancy must have been waiting; she scampered out the door at a quick trot.

"Howdy, cowgirl," Nancy praised, looking at the boots and blouse.

On the way to work, Nancy admitted, Nancy's precious brother Michael had made a comment about her being a knocked up slut. She'd reacted by slapping him. Then her father was screaming at her that he'd had enough of her just laying around on her fat ass.

"But, hey, at least he's talking to me, huh?" Nancy said bitterly.

"What time you go to lunch?" Gracie asked as she pulled up in the rear of Cal's Western Wear.

"Hmm? About twelve, twelve thirty. We only get half hour so I just go to that Chinese buffet place across the street," Nancy said. "Seven ninety nine, can't beat it."

"And bringing your own lunch? Be at least half that," Gracie pointed out.

"Got time make your own lunch? When your dad's screaming at you, your mom's screaming at you don't make a fucking mess in her perfect little kitchen?" Nancy snapped.

"I'll be back at twelve. With lunch," Gracie said.

"No, Gracie, don't, all right?" Nancy said.

"You, uh you don't want me to..." Gracie asked, bottom lip beginning to quiver.

"No, no, I just, I just don't want you going through all that trouble," Nancy said.

"But it's for you. It's no trouble," Gracie said, a tear slowly trickling down.

"I'm going to wipe that off," Nancy said and gently wiped the tear from Gracie's cheek.

Nancy looked into Gracie's soft brown eyes. Gracie studied Nancy's face.

"Okay, I'll see you at noon," Nancy said and slowly leaned over the console and kissed Gracie's lips.

"Love you," Gracie called out as Nancy bustled out of the car.

"Love you too," Nancy yelled, slamming the door shut.

At eleven o'clock, Gracie made two double decker BLT sandwiches with Swiss cheese and garlic mayonnaise. Her sandwich was a BLT, minus the lettuce and tomato, though. She popped open the can of cheese puffs and filled a small storage container. A second storage container was filled with cut cauliflower and broccoli florets. A small container held some fat-free Ranch dressing. Her final act was to put a package of chocolate frosted Pop-tarts ™ into her large canvas bag.

"Am out back," Gracie texted.

"Back door," Nancy replied.

Gracie was pulled by the hand to the employee's lounge. The employee lounge was just a table and three wobbly chairs in the middle of the stockroom. Nancy giggled happily at the expertly cut sandwiches and laughed when she saw the cheese puffs.

"Pop tarts? Pop tarts! I haven't had, oh my God, they're the chocolate ones," Nancy whooped.

Nancy bought two cans of soda from the vending machine and Gracie wiped her can several times before she could open the can.

"Oh! Speaking of cans," Gracie said. "That St. Elizabeth's rice beer? I bought myself a whole case of it, you know, after I spent the night."

"Would love a can of that right now, but oh my God, ask my dad for one of his beers? Might as well ask him if you can have a million bucks, I swear," Nancy admitted as she dunked a broccoli floret into the Ranch dressing. "Don't worry, I don't double-dip."

"I wasn't worried," Gracie lied.

"Gracie," Nancy said, blue eyes daring Gracie to lie.

"I just wasn't going eat any more of them," Gracie whispered.

Nancy offered one of the pop-tarts to Gracie but Gracie smiled. She gently put her hand on Nancy's belly.

"No. Someone's tummy needs something yummy," Gracie whispered.

"Someone in someone's tummy is sooo happy have something yummy," Nancy giggled.

"Get off at five thirty, right?" Gracie asked, gathering the containers, making sure she had the containers, making sure she had all the containers in her bag.

"Uh huh," Nancy said.

"Pork tenderloin sound good? It's one of the Cast Iron Stomach's recipes," Gracie asked.

"Where we going get that?" Nancy asked.

"My house," Gracie said. "He also did this skillet fried mac and cheese been wanting try."

"Yum," Nancy said.

At the back door, the two women hugged. Then Nancy kissed Gracie on her lips, a soft, lingering kiss.

"Yum," Nancy said and backed away just as Gracie opened the door.

Gracie started on the dinner, following the directions in Milt Duhon's cookbook to the letter. The bacon she'd used to make their BLT sandwiches had been fried in another skillet and she used the bacon grease as the starter for the skillet fried macaroni and cheese dish.

"And mommies need vegetables and I don't care what you say, Mr. Duhon, bacon is not a vegetable," Gracie smiled as she prepared sliced carrots and sugar peas.

At four o'clock, Gracie saw a flaw in her ministrations. It took her nearly twenty minutes to make sure she had all the stove's burners off, that their food would not be ruined. Stomach knotted up, she finally forced herself to leave the house.

"Out back," Gracie texted as she pulled up to Cal's Western Wear.

"Hey," Nancy said a moment later, getting into the car. "I swear, it's colder now than it was this morning. You think it's colder? Feels colder to me."

Nancy happily bubbled as Gracie drove. She'd had three pretty big sales; one woman bought a seven hundred dollar pair of boots and another woman bought a four hundred dollar leather coat, the same one Gracie had tried on the other evening. Her monologue slowed as Gracie pulled onto Highway 54 and stopped altogether as Gracie turned onto Cross Circle.

"That, that's, there's my house," Nancy said, a sob catching in her voice.

"Yeah," Gracie admitted as she backed into the garage of 417 Cross Circle. "I uh, I don't know who bought it; they're never outside long enough for me to see them."

"Wonder they ever found my cross," Nancy asked. "I mean, it was just this little silver thing, but I never did find it."

"Oh my, Gracie! This is beautiful," Nancy enthused when Gracie ushered her into the house. "Oh my God, love how it's all open like that."

"Why I designed it like that," Gracie admitted. "Just need turn the stove on; takes about twenty minutes."

"Why you, you designed, Gracie, you built this house?" Nancy stuttered, looking around at the expensive furniture, the rich carpet, the elegant tile.

"Uh huh," Gracie admitted as she began to reheat their supper.

"Unbelievable," Nancy said now walking around in the large living room. "This fireplace works?"

"Yes; there's a half a cord of wood right out on the back porch. Keep telling myself I'm going get a good fire going, just lie on the carpet, watch the fire," Gracie said.

"Mm, that sounds so nice," Nancy said.

"What time you go in tomorrow?" Gracie asked, continuing to prepare their meal.

""Not until one thirty," Nancy said.

"Stay the night?" Gracie begged, actually grabbing Nancy's hands.

"Sure," Nancy agreed immediately.

"Mom? Hey, listen, I'm staying at Gracie's tonight, okay? Gracie. Gracie. She's the friend took me out to eat last night? Picked me up this morning? No, Mom, no, I'm not with Eddy. God, mother, I don't even know where he is, no, I swear, hold on, here she is, right here, here, Gracie, talk to her," Nancy said.

"Hello?" Gracie stammered into the telephone.

After a few uncomfortable questions and answers, Nancy's mother seemed to be satisfied that Gracie was not Eddy, nor was Gracie running interference, acting as a front for Eddy. Gracie almost collapsed when she handed the telephone to Nancy.

After dinner, after Nancy enjoyed a St. Elizabeth rice beer, Gracie took Nancy around to show her the rest of the house. Nancy fussed over the cast iron tub in the guest bathroom and admired the pedestal sink and large wooden hutch. She loved that the floor was heated.

At the door of Gracie's bedroom, Nancy paused. Gracie flicked the light on, then turned and looked at Nancy.

"You uh, I remember, you're kind of funny about people being in your bedroom," Nancy said.

"I uh, well, shit, Nancy, you're going be sleeping in here, got to come on in sooner or later, huh?" Gracie let a nervous giggle escape.

"I'm going to touch you, going put my arms around you," Nancy said, stepping up to Gracie.

Nancy wrapped her arms around Gracie. Gracie returned the hug.

"And I'm going to kiss you," Nancy whispered into Gracie's ear.

"And I'm going to kiss you too," Gracie agreed.

The two women gave one another a soft, lingering kiss. With the two inch heels on her boots and the four inch heels on Nancy's boots, Gracie was eye to eye with Nancy, the two were lip to lip.

"Um. Wow. Can I, can I have another one of those?" Nancy whispered, lips millimeters from Gracie's lips.

Gracie leaned forward and pressed her lips to Nancy's lips again. Nancy opened her lips slightly and Gracie slowly worked her tongue into Nancy's mouth. The two women kissed for a long moment, holding one another in a tight embrace.

"Oh," Gracie sighed when they parted.

"Oh," Nancy agreed, small hand combing through Gracie's soft blonde hair.

The two women kissed again and Gracie rubbed her hand gently up and down Nancy's back. Nancy continued to comb her fingers through Gracie's hair. Then Nancy gently traced Gracie's face.

"You know I'm bisexual, right?" Nancy whispered.

"I'm Nancy sexual," Gracie confessed.

"Gracie!" Nancy giggled. "There's no such, have you ever, you know, with a woman?"

"I've never, with anyone," Gracie said. "Technically I'm a virgin."

"Technically?" Nancy asked, toying with a snap on Gracie's blouse.

"Well, I mean, what my Uncle Jimmy," Gracie croaked. "And then, I took care of my, my, you know, my cherry with a vibrator."

"A vi... Do you still have it?" Nancy asked, intrigued.

"I uh, no, I when I moved, I uh, I threw it away," Gracie admitted, pulling Nancy into her bedroom, toward the nightstand by her side of the bed.

Gracie turned on the bedside lamp and turned off the ceiling light. Then she hurried back and, setting her mouth firmly, slid open the bedside table's bottom drawer.

"Oh!" Nancy gasped, peering into the drawer. "Gracie, is that, that's a..."

"It's a strap-on," Gracie tried to say.

Gracie's voice was stuck in her throat. Her mouth was dry, her tongue too thick for her mouth.

Nancy reached for the instrument, then jerked her hand back. She looked at the furiously blushing Gracie.

"Is it okay? Can I touch it?" she gently asked Gracie.

Gracie screwed her face tightly. She then nodded her head in agreement.

"Gracie, look at me," Nancy whispered gently, small hands holding on to Gracie's small hands.

Gracie forced her eyes open. She looked into Nancy's gentle, beautiful face.

"This, this is so big for you, isn't it?" Nancy whispered. "Me? In your room, your sanctuary?"

"I yes," Gracie gasped out.

"And then, you show me, this is your deepest, this is your deepest secret, isn't it, Gracie," Nancy whispered.

Gracie shut her eyes again.

"No, no, Gracie, let me, show me those beautiful eyes, let me see those beautiful eyes," Nancy implored.

Gracie again forced herself to open her eyes. She looked into Nancy's eyes. She did not see mocking, or worse yet, rejection. Gracie saw two beautiful blue eyes searching her own eyes.

"I love you. Right now, I love you so very much," Nancy stated.

"Love you too," Gracie gasped out; breathing becoming very difficult.

"Here, sit down. Sit down on the bed," Nancy softly guided Gracie backward.

Gracie sat down with a slight 'oomph!' Nancy smiled at her. She bent and softly kissed Gracie's lips.

"Now, I can touch it?" Nancy asked again.

"Yes," Gracie gasped out.

"Are you sure? Gracie, I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable," Nancy said.

"Yes, yes, you touch it," Gracie wheezed.

"Okay," Nancy said and gave Gracie a soft kiss on her lips.

"Oh, this is nice! I mean, I've never seen one, just in, you know, pictures and stuff. And it hooks on like, oh damn, this is, this is nice," Gracie heard Nancy speaking. "Oh, hello. And oh, this is nice too."

"It's, it's a double dong," Gracie admitted, guessing at what Nancy was seeing.

"I see that," Nancy said.

Gracie heard the drawer slide shut with a mild 'bang.' Then she felt the bed next to her shift.

"Tell me, what would we do with that big old strap-on?" Nancy asked, gently touching Gracie's arm.

"We'd, I'd, you'd put it on; it's got two settings, you'd put it on and turn on the base of it, oh God it feels amazing, I shaved my pussy and it feels amazing up against my pussy, the base," Gracie said in gasps, the blood roaring in her ears, her heart hammering, pounding in her chest.

"Shh, shh, breathe slowly. In. Out," Nancy soothed, gently rubbing Gracie's back. "In. Out."

"And we'd, we'd, I like it up my butt," Gracie managed to shriek out. "You turn it up all the way and do me up my big old butt."

"Is that what that jar is for?" Nancy asked, still gently rubbing Gracie's back. Gracie, breathe, come on, breathe."

"Yeah, it's, its lube," Gracie wheezed.

"Breathe, breathe," Nancy said softly. "In. Hold it. Out, slowly push all the air out. Now in."

"I, you know, you, when you told me about Eddy," Gracie managed gasping, each word punctuated with a breath. "Eddy. And Warren, you know, up your, I, I used a my vibrator on me, on my, you know, my other hole and Oh! My! God! I just about died."

"Come on, come on, we're, we're going to take these boots off. You're going to lay back. Just lay back, on your bed," Nancy soothed and knelt on the floor at Gracie's feet.

"Oh," Gracie gasped out as Nancy easily pulled Gracie's boots off her feet.

She gasped out again as Nancy gently hugged Gracie's calves together then swung Gracie's legs up and around.

"Lay back, just lay back," Nancy soothed, easing Gracie to lie against her pillows. "There we go."

Nancy bent and softly kissed Gracie's gasping mouth. She gently combed Gracie's hair with her fingers and kissed Gracie's lips. She smiled down at Gracie, then gently kissed Gracie's forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks and lips.

"Now, I'm going take my boots off, and I'm going get in bed with you, okay?" Nancy whispered.

"Uh huh," Gracie moaned, nodding her head in agreement.

"In. Out," Gracie told herself, trying to catch her breath. "In. Out."

"I'm here, I'm here," Nancy said, wiggling over to where Gracie lay.

"I can't believe you're here," Gracie managed to confess.

"How's that breathing? Able catch your breath yet?" Nancy asked.

"In. Out," Gracie managed.

"Can I have another kiss, Gracie Taylor?" Nancy asked.

"Nancy, you can have all the kisses you want," Gracie said seriously.

"God, you are just so sweet," Nancy enthused.

Gracie came to, cradled in Nancy's arms. Nancy slumbered deeply, a light snoring coming in wheezes.

"Damned bladder," Gracie thought as she did not want to move, wanted to just lie, just enjoy Nancy's beautiful face as the woman slept.

But Gracie had no choice but to wiggle away. Nancy did rouse slightly, did smile and give Gracie a quick kiss on the lips as Gracie wiggled out of the bed and scampered toward the bathroom.

"Oh my God!" Nancy heard a few moments later.

"What? What is it?" Nancy asked, sitting up.

"I, the door, its wide open, I we were sleeping? And the door was, I didn't oh no!" Gracie gasped, then ran out of the room.

"Jesus, Nancy, really? Got to get in bed with a psychotic obsessive compulsive? Hey, tell you what, let's find a douche bag ex-football player, oh wait, already did that," Nancy chided herself as she got out of the bed.

"Okay, okay, front door's locked, garage door's locked, back door's locked, Gracie chanted as she checked the living room windows.

Nancy did not know how particular Gracie was about her private bathroom so decided to use the hall bathroom. She could hear Gracie chanting about windows and curtains as Gracie passed the closed bathroom door.

"Oh, holy cow, she better not, I bet she did," Nancy said when she heard a door slam shut.

"Window, window," Gracie panted, overlapping the curtains.

Gracie then screamed in terror when a knocking was heard at her bedroom door.

"Gracie! It's me, it's Nancy! I had to tinkle," Nancy yelled through the door.

"You, there's no one else with you, is there?" Gracie screamed through the closed bedroom door.

"I don't, no, no, I don't see anyone else," Nancy played along.

Gracie opened the bedroom door. Nancy hurried into the room and Gracie slammed the door shut again and locked it.

"It's okay, you're safe, I'm right here, I'm with you, okay?" Nancy soothed, hugging the shaking Gracie.

"I cannot believe, Nancy, I fell asleep without checking, supposed someone had come in? They could have hurt you, hurt the baby," Gracie sobbed out.

"Oh Jesus Christ, this nut job really does love me," Nancy realized.

Gracie did not say 'they could have hurt me.' She had said that this nameless, faceless intruder could have hurt Nancy, hurt Nancy's unborn baby.

Glancing at the bedside table, Nancy saw Gracie's digital clock, saw that it was just after ten at night. Whispering soothing words, Nancy guided Gracie to her bed again.