Edge of Breaking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Gracie, come on, we're safe, door's locked, windows are locked," Nancy soothed. "Where, do you wear pajamas for bed?"

"I like nighties, Gracie admitted.

"Oh! I bet you have such pretty nighties. Show them to me?" Nancy asked, clicking the bedside lamp on.

"Do you want one?" Gracie whispered as she got to her feet.

Nancy was about to refuse. She wore a flannel nightgown at home, one that covered her from neck to ankle. Her father seemed to have issues with his daughter, his pregnant daughter exposing any flesh at all. She wanted to sleep nude.

"Please? Pick out one for me?" Nancy asked and was rewarded with a shy, happy smile.

"This one's blue," Gracie said, retrieving a camisole top and matching string bikini style panties from her lingerie drawer.

"Oh, Gracie, this is lovely," Nancy enthused.

Gracie pulled out a lavender colored teddy and Nancy complimented it. Then she gently pushed Gracie onto her bed again.

"I'll help you, okay?" Nancy whispered and kissed Gracie softly.

Nancy slowly unsnapped Gracie's cowboy blouse. Smiling, she did waggle a finger over Gracie's lacy bra. Then she unhooked Gracie's belt and pulled the buttons on Gracie's jeans.

"Oh," Gracie sighed as Nancy eased the blouse from Gracie's shoulders, then wiggled the jeans down and off Gracie's legs.

The socks were tugged down and off, then Nancy stood and kissed Gracie softly. She unhooked Gracie's bra.

"Whenever I take mine off?" Nancy whispered into Gracie's ear. "I have to..."

Nancy cupped both of Gracie's small breasts and gently massaged them. Her thumbs rasped over Gracie's hard nipples as she rubbed the two small hillocks of flesh.

"All day in the cage? Just got get the blood back in them, huh?" Nancy said quietly.

"Oh," Was Gracie's response.

"And then..." Nancy said, kneeling on the floor between Gracie's legs.

The gusset of Gracie's panties were soaked with her excitement. Nancy slowly peeled the panties down, exposing Gracie's hairless pubic mound.

"Oh, Gracie, what a pretty pussy you have," Nancy enthused.

"You, you like it?" Gracie whispered. "I uh, I tried, you know, do like yours, that racing stripe? But messed it all up and so I just took it all off."

"It's so pretty just like that," Nancy praised, her own pussy getting wet as she looked at the bald pussy inches away from her face.

Gracie grunted out as Nancy leaned forward and ran her tongue from bottom to top, along the inner lips that had begun to peek out. Nancy grabbed Gracie's thighs and placed them over her shoulders. She then used her thumbs to pull Gracie's pussy open.

"Oh Nancy, I love you," Gracie moaned as Nancy began to lap in earnest at Gracie's pussy.

Nancy was slightly surprised; she'd assumed Gracie, as obsessive compulsive as she was, as fastidious as she was about everything, that Gracie would have an almost sterile taste to her pussy. She'd briefly had a lover, a fellow cheerleader at Kimble Academy who cleaned her pussy so thoroughly that there was no taste at all, until Cheryl had an orgasm. Then, and only then was there any flavor to Cheryl's pussy.

But Gracie had a full, almost earthy flavor to her pussy. There was the hint of salt, of sweat, of musk as Nancy dragged tongue up and down the slick pussy lips.

"Mmph! Oh Nancy," Gracie grunted and moaned as Nancy lapped insistently at her pussy.

"Mmph, oh yes, oh God," Gracie then keened when Nancy sucked on her clitoris.

Nancy's face was drenched with Gracie's quite forceful spending. She backed away from Gracie's clitoris and lapped up and down Gracie's drooling pussy, getting all of Gracie's essences. Then she drove two fingers into Gracie's pussy while sucking on Gracie's fat little clitoris again.

"Mmph! Mmph! Oh Nancy!" Gracie cried out and again drenched Nancy's face.

"Wow, just wow, Gracie," Nancy panted, sitting back.

Nancy used her hand to wipe her face. She then licked her hand clean.

Nancy then assisted Gracie into her lavender teddy, all the while whispering words of love. Nancy looked into Gracie's shining eyes and smiled.

"How do you feel?" Nancy asked softly as she began to unsnap her own blouse.

"I, like this is just a dream," Gracie whispered.

"A good dream, right?" Nancy asked, massaging her breasts.

"Oh yyeess," Gracie sighed, smiling through a heavy blush.

Nancy slipped out of blue jeans and panties, letting Gracie see her nude body, then slipped the camisole top and skimpy panties on. She kicked their clothing toward the closet door, out of their way. Then, with a kiss to Gracie's lips, Nancy walked around the bed and again crawled into the bed. This time, the lovers wiggled underneath the comforter, two fuzzy blankets and luxurious flat sheet.

"Oh! But I didn't, I didn't get to make love to you," Gracie whined.

"Later, Gracie. There'll be time for that later," Nancy whispered. "Turn off the light, okay?"

Gracie reached over and turned off the bedside lamp. She felt Nancy's arm drape over her right hip, felt Nancy's hand rest just underneath her left breast.

"Good night, my Gracie," Nancy whispered, kissed Gracie's exposed shoulder, then snuggled down.

"Good night," Gracie agreed.

Nancy came too and saw on Gracie's digital clock that it was just after six o'clock. She was alone in the bed. A moment later, she realized it had been the smell of coffee that had roused her from such a peaceful slumber

Wiggling to get out of the bed, Nancy realized, it had been a truly peaceful slumber. The bed was luxurious, soft and warm. The pillow that had cradled her head had not been wads of foam rubber that had sixteen years of memories in them.

Nancy straightened the bed and opened the door of the bedroom. She again used the hallway bathroom before going in search of her hostess.

"Good morning," Gracie enthused, smiling happily. "You're not allergic to nuts, are you?"

"Uh, no, no I'm not," Nancy said and approached Gracie.

She hugged Gracie tightly, leaning up slightly for a kiss. She'd availed herself of some of the mouthwash she'd found in the hall bathroom's hutch, so was not afraid to slowly push her tongue into Gracie's mouth. She could taste the far too sweet, strong coffee on Gracie's tongue.

"Nancy! I haven't even brushed my teeth yet," Gracie hissed.

"Tastes good to me," Nancy insisted and pulled Gracie in for a second kiss.

"Now, I'm going make something yummy for your tummy," Gracie smiled, rubbing Nancy's belly.

She made pecan waffles and sunny side up eggs. She also melted butter, real butter, not margarine into maple syrup and poured that over the waffle, making sure that each divot in the waffle got a measure of the syrup.

Nancy almost jokingly asked, 'what? Not going cut it up for me?' but kept her mouth shut. She had a feeling if she had asked that, Gracie actually would cut the waffle for her.

"Tummy all happy now?" Gracie smiled happily when Nancy scraped the last of her eggs from her plate.

"Mm-hmm," Nancy enthused.

Gracie allowed Nancy to assist in the cleaning up, both knowing that Gracie would clean everything a second time, when Nancy wasn't watching. Then Nancy gently took Gracie by her still wet hand and pulled her down the hall to her bedroom. She helped Gracie with the ritual of checking door and windows and then overlapping the curtains.

"Now..." Nancy husked, easing Gracie's robe from her shoulders. "Let's get you out of that pretty little teddy and..."

Again, Nancy took charge. She undressed Gracie and positioned Gracie in the middle of her comforter. Then she undressed slowly, provocatively for Gracie. Nancy crawled into the bed, straddled Gracie's prone body and lowered her face to Gracie's face.

Wordlessly, Nancy kissed Gracie's lips. She gently chewed on Gracie's lips, sucking the upper lip into her mouth, lightly biting down. She then repeated this with Gracie's bottom lip.

Nancy squealed when Gracie suddenly became aggressive and rolled Nancy onto her back. Gracie then straddled Nancy and repeated the kiss. Lightly sucking, then biting on Nancy's upper lip then bottom lip.

Gracie nuzzled Nancy's throat. For a brief moment, Nancy worried about Gracie leaving a passion mark, then let the thought leave her mind as Gracie's tongue gently trailed along her throat.

"Mm, oh," Nancy sighed as Gracie's mouth reached her left nipple.

Nancy grunted and shuddered slightly when Gracie bit down on her nipple. Gracie released the bite and sucked forcefully on Nancy's nipple. She repeated this with Nancy's right nipple. Then she alternated from nipple to nipple.

"Hello," Nancy heard Gracie say just before Gracie softly kissed her belly.

Gracie had never been with another woman. But Rub magazine had no shortage of articles on how to please a woman. Rub magazine went, step by step through the machinations to orally please, as well as manually please a woman.

Gracie gently blew breath over Nancy's swollen pink pussy lips. Then she gently waggled her tongue from perineum to the top of Nancy's slit.

"Uum, oh!" Gracie moaned, finding the taste of Nancy's excitement intoxicating.

She used her thumbs to open Nancy's slit and again waggled her tongue along Nancy's slit from top to bottom and back again.

Then while she searched for Nancy's clitoris with a blind tongue, she jammed two fingers into Nancy's pussy, searching for Nancy's G-spot.

"Ugh! Oh, aw shit, yes!" Nancy cried out in orgasm.

Gracie lapped up Nancy's essences that drooled from her beautiful pussy, savoring the taste of Nancy's pussy. Then, when Nancy quit grunting and shaking, Gracie again went for Nancy's clitoris, sucking on the surprisingly fat little nub.

"Gracie! yyeess!" Nancy screamed out, drenching Gracie's face.

As Nancy shook and shuddered through a forceful orgasm, Gracie used both hands to pull Nancy's ample backside open. She wiggled her tongue around Nancy's tightly clenched anus. Then she tried to force her tongue into Nancy's anus.

"Oh shit, oh God, Gracie, oh!" Nancy grunted and shook while Gracie thrust three fingers in and out of Nancy's pussy.

"Mm-hmm," Gracie moaned, loving the taste of Nancy's ass.

Gracie wiggled forward, nudging Nancy's thighs apart. She then rested her bald pussy against Nancy's furry crotch.

"You've done that before," Nancy accused.

"No. You're the first," Gracie whispered, then kissed Nancy's lips softly.

"I have never come that fast, or that hard before," Nancy said, combing her fingers through Gracie's hair.

They kissed again, tongues tasting tongues. Gracie hunched her pussy against Nancy's pussy for a few moments.

Nancy gently rolled Gracie onto her side. Then, after a few moments of kissing, of touching, Nancy rolled Gracie onto her back.

"You ever, let's do sixty nine, okay?" Nancy asked.

Nancy straddled Gracie's head and bent forward. Gracie buried her face into Nancy's splayed crotch, jamming her tongue into Nancy's pussy. Then, as Nancy began licking up and down Gracie's slit, Gracie sucked Nancy's pussy lips into her mouth, tasting as much of Nancy as she could.

"Ugh, oh God, Gracie, I'm about to..." Nancy grunted, then began to orgasm.

The two women sucked and licked and fingered each other to three orgasms. Then Gracie gently rolled Nancy off of her.

"God, I hate to, but I got to get ready for my appointment," Gracie whined.

"It's, oh, it's eight, twenty after eight," Nancy said, wiggling to get out of the bed. "What time's your appointment?"

"Eleven," Gracie said. "It's with my, Dr. Leblanc, she's my therapist."

"Oh, okay," Nancy said, wondering why Gracie would need two hours to get ready.

"So, need get ready, then I'll bring you home, oh God, wish you didn't have go, then I'll go see Dr. Leblanc, you go in at one?" Gracie babbled as she pulled her terry cloth robe tightly around herself.

"Oh, or could just wait in the waiting room. This doctor has a waiting room, right?" Nancy said.

"I, you'd do that?" Gracie asked, genuinely surprised.

"Well, yeah, then just run on home and get dressed for work," Nancy said. "Uh, Gracie? I want to spend as much time with you as I can, you know?"

"Oh! Oh, wait, what about lunch?" Gracie asked.

"Bunch of that tenderloin left; I'll just make myself a sandwich while you get ready. Can eat it minute I get to Cal's," Nancy suggested.

."What time you go to supper?" Gracie asked as she selected another cowboy outfit to wear.

"Working with... Five," Nancy said.

"I'll bring supper," Gracie said. "Come on. Oh! You didn't see this bathroom, did you?"

The bathroom had a large mirror over two sinks, a toilet with built in bidet and large walk-in shower. The shower had two individual shower heads with separate controls, and a padded bench in the center, large enough for two.

"That's for when you need shave your legs; can just sit down," Gracie explained.

"Oh, or need sit down, pleasure yourself?" Nancy asked.

Gracie's heavy blush was answer enough. Nancy smiled, took Gracie's hand and kissed her softly.

"Or, have your girlfriend with you and SHE can pleasure you?" Nancy suggested.

Gracie took two towels out of the linen closet, took two hair wraps out and again checked that the door was securely locked. With another kiss, the two women entered the large shower.

"Oh! Do you need a razor?" Gracie suddenly asked as Nancy stood at one of the taps.

"Uh huh," Nancy agreed, standing slightly aside as she twisted the handle of her shower.

Gracie got out, pulled her heavy robe around herself, found an extra razor in the linen closet. Then she checked that the door was still securely locked before sliding the robe off, hanging it on the hook and getting into the shower again.

"What kind of soap is this?" Nancy asked, leisurely soaping her breasts.

"It's that A and A soap stuff. I love their summer blend the best so buy ten bars of it whenever I can," Gracie said, staring as Nancy lathered her flesh.

"Well, I love it too," Nancy said.

"I'll get you some too," Gracie promised, forcing herself to turn toward her own shower head.

After her shower, Nancy did shave legs and underarms. Then she pumped a handful of baby oil and massaged the oil into her skin.

"God, Gracie, this is so nice," Nancy sighed, gently leaning her naked back against Gracie's naked back as the water continued to pelt them.

While Gracie dressed, Nancy shrugged on yesterday's clothing, then padded down to Gracie's kitchen. She made herself a sandwich from a hunk of the pork tenderloin and put a few tomato slices and a goodly amount of lettuce. Then she made sure to thoroughly clean everything, including sink. Gracie then showed Nancy where the cheese puffs and the pop-tarts were.

"Someone's tummy needs something yummy," Gracie giggled.

"Someone's tummy is going get too big she keeps eating something yummy," Nancy smiled but did pack the offered treats.

They arrived at Dr. Leblanc's office thirty minutes early and sat in the waiting room. Nancy noticed, the closer the clock came to eleven o'clock, the more tense Gracie became.

"What's wrong?" Nancy whispered as the clock showed ten fifty.

"I, I'm, I have to tell her, I made love," Gracie whispered hoarsely then looked around to verify that they were still alone. "With another woman! Suppose she hates me?"

"Would it make it easier if I tell her?" Nancy asked.

"You, you would do that?" Gracie asked, mouth open in shock.

"Gracie, I'm not ashamed, is that it? Are you ashamed?" Nancy asked.

"No!" Gracie shrilled.

She then glanced around again. They were still alone.

"No, Nancy, I'm, how could I be ashamed of, what we did? It was so beautiful, you're so beautiful, I could never be ashamed of you, of anything you do," Gracie whispered urgently.

"Then what's the problem?" Nancy whispered.

"It's just that, I mean, you know, some people see that kind of thing? They see it as wrong, or sinful. Something to be ashamed of," Gracie stammered.

"And that's their problem, that's not our problem," Nancy said. "Now, you want me to tell this doctor?"

"No, I've got to pull on my big girl panties and do it myself," Gracie said, voice shaking.

"I'll be out here, right here, waiting. You can't do it? I'm right here. Just come get me, and I'll do it," Nancy encouraged.

A woman that had obviously been crying entered the small area. Gracie looked toward the door the woman had come through, then looked at the clock again. The woman took a seat in a corner away from Nancy and Gracie and dug around in her purse. The woman pulled out a tissue and dabbed at her face.

"Gracie? Ready?" Melanie Leblanc asked, glancing curiously at Nancy.

"Remember. I'm right here," Nancy said as Gracie got to shaky legs.

Fifty minutes later, Gracie stepped into the room. When her warm brown eyes made contact with Nancy's eyes, Gracie let a shy, happy smile escape. Nancy smiled and stood up.

At the Hebert house, Gracie intended to simply wait in the warmth of the car. Nancy pulled her out of the car and into the simple brick building.

"Decided could just skip on in, oh! Hello," Nancy's mother snapped.

"Mother? This is Gracie, Gracie Taylor," Nancy said. "Gracie? My mother."

"And where you know Nancy from?" Mrs. Hebert snapped, eyes boring into Gracie's eyes.

"School, ma'am. We went Kimble's together," Gracie stammered, wondering if she could take a pill in front of this unfriendly woman.

"Y'all was friends?" the woman snapped.

"Yes, well, no ma'am, not really, I mean, she hung out with that Megan and Megan was always so well, you know," Gracie stammered, desperately needing an escape from this hostile, bitter woman.

"Mother! She was the one had a perfect attendance, was the salutorian, but didn't show up for the graduation?" Nancy snapped. "God! Quit giving her the third degree, huh? She ain't done nothing wrong."

"The one you said was so beautiful?" Mrs. Hebert asked, then looked at Gracie with slightly less hateful eyes.

"I'm not beautiful," Gracie managed to croak out.

"Good bye, Mother," Nancy said, grabbing Gracie's hand.

"Nice meeting you, Mrs. Hebert," Gracie lied.

"God, Gracie, I am so sorry about that," Nancy sighed as they sat in the car again.

"I'm not beautiful," Gracie said.

"No, no, you're gorgeous," Nancy said.

"Get off at nine?" Gracie asked as she drove four miles above the speed limit to get Nancy to work on time.

"Mm-hmm, well, really? Be more like nine thirty time finish vacuuming, straightening everything up," Nancy said.

"I'll be here get you," Gracie said.

Nancy ate her sandwich, washing each mouthful down with her diet cola. Then she clocked in and stepped out onto the sales floor.

Either the cold, or the somewhat inconvenient location or a combination of cold and inconvenient location was keeping customers away. Nancy and Douglas, the other salesperson on duty, plus Ms. Callie, the store's owner spent the time putting out the Christmas decorations. The store's piped in music was now playing Country and Western stars singing Christmas songs.

"I just love Christmas," Ms. Callie admitted as she put a small Santa doll riding astride a small pony.

Nancy's phone gave a soft chime. Ms. Callie frowned but did not stop Nancy from retrieving her phone.

"Oh, Gracie!" Nancy sighed, smiling. "You are so silly!"

"What?" Ms. Callie asked, interested now.

"This," Nancy said and hit the link Gracie had sent her.

'Yummy Yummy Yummy' by Ohio Express started playing.

To the amusement of Douglas and Ms. Callie, Nancy actually started dancing around the sales floor. When the song stopped, Nancy played it again, and danced again.

"I'll have what she's having," a male customer joked, watching Nancy swiveling around.

"Uh huh, help you?" Douglas asked, smiling.

"Granddaughter's wanting her some big girl cowboy boots and a real cowboy hat from Santa this year," the man smiled with pride.