Edge of Breaking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this is the place," Douglas agreed.

"See?" Ms. Callie said to Nancy. "That's why I love Christmas."

"And that's why I love you," Nancy texted Gracie.

"Not paying you text your friends," Ms. Callie said gently.

"Yes ma'am, just telling her thank you for the song," Nancy agreed.

At nine twenty eight, Nancy stepped outside and smiled; Gracie's car was there, waiting. She hurried to the car and got in.

"Hi!" she enthused, leaned over the console and kissed Gracie passionately.

"Hi," Gracie agreed

"Okay, I go in early tomorrow, so, I guess, just take me my momma's house," Nancy sighed as Gracie put the car in gear.

"Nancy, I don't mind getting up and taking you to work; I'm up anyway," Gracie said softly.

"Then take me home so I can grab my toothbrush and a change of clothes," Nancy decided.

At her house, Nancy endured the third degree; why was she going to Gracie's house? Didn't she work the day shift tomorrow? What was she and Gracie going to do? Were they going anywhere, or were they going straight to Gracie's house? Who did Gracie live with, where did Gracie live?

"Good God!" Nancy complained, putting a grocery bag at her feet.

"Ready?" Gracie smiled, putting the car in reverse.

"More than ready," Nancy agreed, putting her hand on Gracie's leg.

At Gracie's home, Gracie and Nancy sat in the living room, on the quite comfortable couch, each with a can of St. Elizabeth's Rice Beer. Gracie froze for a moment as she felt Nancy start to gently play with her hair. Nancy's fingers gently tugged a few strands of Gracie's hair, then her fingers combed through the blonde tendrils.

Gracie shifted slightly, turned and gently kissed Nancy's hand. Nancy smiled and pulled herself closer to Gracie.

"Gracie, you really are so beautiful," Nancy whispered, hugging Gracie.

"I'm not beau..." Gracie protested.

"Yeah, you are," Nancy said and kissed Gracie's lips.

The kiss grew in intensity as Nancy began playing with Gracie's small breasts through blouse and bra. Nancy gently unsnapped one button, then another.

"Let's go to bed," Gracie suggested.

Nancy smiled and agreed. Then, she had to wait for Gracie to go through her nightly ritual of checking doors and windows.

In Gracie's bedroom, the two undressed each other. They kissed often, whispered words of love to each other.

When Nancy asked for permission to open the bedside table's drawer, Gracie bolted from bed to bathroom.

"I just, I have, I need to," Gracie stuttered, slamming the bathroom door shut.

Nancy heard running water. She slid the drawer open and pulled the thick strap-on cock from the drawer.

"Patriotic," she smiled, seeing that the waist belt and two thigh belts were in red, white, and blue stripes.

She had to loosen the two belts for the thighs before she could affix the clips around her legs. The waist belt also needed to be loosened slightly and Nancy rubbed her belly.

Nancy heard the toilet flush. Again, she heard running water.

The cock was eight inches long, had a very realistic looking flared cock head and quite thick flared ridge just past the mushroom shaped head. Thick veins wove a gnarled path along the underside of the phallus.

The base rested quite snugly against Nancy's pussy. A prickled row of hard plastic bumps ran vertically along the base; Nancy could feel the nubs rubbing against her wet slit.

"Oh! Oh, that's..." Nancy grunted when she switched the base's vibrator on.

Switching the cock's vibrator on produced even more pleasurable sensations along her wet pussy. Nancy gripped the cock and pressed down, pushing the base hard against her crotch.

"Ugh!" Nancy grunted.

"Oh, my, God," Gracie said. "You should see, come on."

Nancy walked toward Gracie, cock wobbling and bobbing as she walked.

Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, small breasts and hard nipples, slight paunch, and a hard, throbbing cock where her tuft of brown pussy hair should be actually made Nancy's pussy twitch.

"God! That, that is sexy, huh?" Nancy asked Gracie's reflection in the mirror.

"Uh huh," Gracie breathed.

Gracie pulled her attention away from their joined reflection and looked at Nancy. The two women kissed almost hungrily, Nancy's cock jabbing against Gracie's thigh, belly, and crotch.

"Remember. I uh, I like, I do it," Gracie stammered.

"Up your butt," Nancy said, reaching from Gracie's breast to Gracie's right buttock.

"Oh!" Gracie moaned in agreement.

With several kisses, Nancy and Gracie managed to reach Gracie's bed. With several more kisses, Nancy posed Gracie on hands and knees in the center of her bed.

"God, I just got to..." Nancy husked, looking at Gracie's light brown anus, and underneath, Gracie's bald pussy, inner lips plump and wet.

Gracie squealed when Nancy began lapping at Gracie's pussy. Nancy used her hands to push Gracie's full buttocks apart while her tongue slobbered all over Gracie's pussy.

"Oh, Nancy!" Gracie protested when Nancy began to lick Gracie's anus.

Gracie protested, but she did not move from her hands and knees. Her belly tensed, her breathing became gasps, but she did not move as Nancy licked and sucked at Gracie's almost sterile tasting anus.

"Lube?" Nancy asked, panting.

"Draw, same drawer," Gracie panted out.

Nancy knee-walked, cock wobbling and bobbling across Gracie's bed to the bedside table. She then bent and, almost upside down, fished around until she found the large jar of lubricant.

"God, your butt is so beautiful," Gracie sighed, looking at Nancy's haunches.

"Now you know how I feel when I look at you," Nancy said, righting herself. "Not just your butt, or your face, or your pretty little pussy, but when I look at all of you."

Nancy knee-walked back to kneel behind Gracie's slightly spread legs. She unscrewed the jar and scooped out two fingers of the thick gel. Some of the gel, she applied to the head of her cock.

She then began to circle Gracie's shiny anus with the gel-laden fingers. Gracie's anus was a pretty little hole, light brown in color, no errant hairs circling it. It was already shiny with her saliva and now it was coated with the gel.

"Ugh, yes," Gracie hissed when Nancy shoved the tips of both fingers into the willing hole.

"UGH!" Gracie grunted louder when Nancy jammed her thumb into Gracie's pussy.

Nancy wiggled her two fingers, then wormed them into Gracie's anus to the first knuckle. Her thumb actually made a squelching sound when she pulled it from Gracie's pussy, then drove it back in.

"Pooh!" Gracie let out a low moan as Nancy again wiggled her two fingers.

Nancy pulled the two fingers out slightly, then drove them into Gracie's anus again. She repeated this, until she now had the two fingers inside of Gracie, up to the second knuckle. She wiggled her fingers, then slowly tried to pull them apart.

"Ooh yes!" Gracie moaned low and drove herself back to take Nancy's fingers into her rectum.

Nancy fucked the two fingers in and out of Gracie's willing rectum, then gripped the cock with her other hand. She turned both base and cock vibrators on and smiled as she felt Gracie shiver at the buzzing sound.

Nancy enjoyed anal sex. She had enjoyed the preparation, Eddy's big fingers spreading the vegetable shortening that they used, his fingers thrusting in and out of her back door. She had loved the stab of pain when his cock head would batter into rectum; Eddy was not patient. Nancy enjoyed the feeling of Eddy's cock stretching her, filling her. She had enjoyed the feeling of Eddy's bristly pubic hair rasping against her tender anus as he rested firmly inside of her. She enjoyed the feeling of being quite full, almost like she had to void her bowels.

The time Nancy had allowed Warren, Megan's boyfriend to fuck her up her ass, she'd been too stoned, too high on whatever drug they'd been taking. She'd not enjoyed it; Nancy had hardly felt it at all.

Nancy now watched as the head of her cock pushed into Gracie's pretty little hole. She watched the flesh colored latex spreading Gracie's light brown ring open, watched the contrast of the slightly darker colored phallus spearing Gracie's pale white globes, sliding, pushing into Gracie's buttocks.

"Ugh! Oh Nancy!" Gracie keened and Nancy's hand, thumb still imbedded in Gracie's pussy was drenched.

"Ugh! Ugh! Oh God, ugh!" Gracie grunted and shuddered in orgasm.

Nancy pulled her thumb from Gracie's pussy and licked the thumb clean of Gracie's delicious pussy. She wiped the excess gel from her fingers onto her buttocks. Then Nancy reached around and grabbed onto Gracie's hard nipples.

"Ugh!" Gracie cried out.

Nancy pulled on Gracie's nipples, using Gracie's nipples as reins, pulling Gracie to slide more of her cock into Gracie's anus. Gracie grunted and whimpered as nearly three quarters of the dong was buried into her anal sheath.

Gracie's head was in a fog. She had used this strap-on cock on herself numerous times, always in her ass. Underneath her bed was the hard foam pillow she would cinch the straps around. Then, cock pointed toward the ceiling, Gracie would scoop out a generous amount of lubricant and coat the cock.

Then, straddling the pillow, Gracie would slowly, almost painfully sit onto the phallus, impaling her rectum on the invader.

But there was no love in those actions, unless Gracie counted the love she had of masturbating her anus. The pillow led no love for her. The vibrating strap-on cock held no love for her.

"Ugh, God!" Gracie cried out loud and again shuddered in orgasm.

Gracie felt the base resting firmly against her buttocks. Gracie felt the length of the hard latex, stretching her almost painfully. She felt the vibrations pulsing, buzzing along the length of the cock.

"Ugh, oh God damn it, oh!" Nancy keened and Gracie felt tears of happiness trickle down her face.

Gracie could feel the cock jerk and twitch as Nancy's hips thrust in orgasm. Gracie felt the cock pull and push in and out as Nancy grunted and bucked in orgasm.

"Yyeess!" Nancy finally hissed out, then began pulling the cock out of Gracie's rectum.

"Ugh, oh!" Gracie panted in orgasm as she felt the length of the hard cock being pulled from her.

Nancy thrust her hips forward again. Again, Gracie felt the length pushing into her. She felt the hard ridge of the cockhead. She felt the vein along the underside rasping against her tender flesh. She could feel her muscles squeezing, trying to force the intruder from her bowels.

"Ugh, oh God damn it," both girls cried out in orgasm as Nancy pushed the last inch into Gracie.

The base was jammed tightly against Nancy's drooling pussy. The vibrations pulsed and buzzed against Nancy's clitoris, the nubs rubbing maddeningly against her slit. And the sight of her cock stretching Gracie's pretty little hole was intoxicating.

The two lovers enjoyed another ripple of orgasm as Nancy slowly pulled the cock out of Gracie's bowels. As the last two inches were imbedded in her, Gracie involuntarily clamped down, trying to hold Nancy's cock inside of her.

They paused to catch their breaths, and then Nancy fell back, completely dislodging the cock from Gracie's ass. Gracie fell forward, grunting at the sudden feeling of being empty.

Nancy righted herself and crawled forward. Nancy swiveled to lie on her back next to the panting Gracie. Nancy reached her left hand over and gently stroked Gracie's face. She felt the moisture of Gracie's tears.

"What's, why are you crying?" Nancy whispered.

"That was, oh God, that was so beautiful," Gracie managed to choke out.

"Yeah, yes it was. It was so beautiful, you giving yourself to me like that," Nancy agreed.

"Nancy, I, I really love you," Gracie sobbed out.

"And I really love you," Nancy softly said, kissing at the tears that now trickled from Gracie's eyes.

Gracie opened her mouth and Nancy worked her tongue into Gracie's mouth. They kissed gently for a long moment.

"This thing is sticky," Nancy explained as she rolled away from Gracie.

In the bathroom, Nancy admired herself for a long moment, a beautiful woman with a beautiful, glistening cock. Then she found the washcloths and wet it in the sink. She did notice the enema bag Gracie had hung on the back of the door of the linen closet.

"Okay," Nancy said, returning to the bedroom.

She held up the strap-on cock and gave it a kiss. She then held it out to Gracie.

"Kiss it good night," Nancy ordered.

"Mm-mwah!" Gracie said, giving the phallus a kiss.

Nancy then put the strap-on and the jar of lubricant away. She smiled at Gracie, then scurried around to the other side of the bed.

"And, give me a kiss good night," Nancy ordered.

"Mm-mwah!" Gracie giggled, kissing Nancy.

Nancy then fluffed up a pillow and wiggled a few times. Then she turned and put her hand on Gracie's bicep. Gracie turned off the bedside lamp, wiggled a few times, then fell asleep.

"Shit! Why on God's earth, shit, Gracie, why you get up so early?" Nancy groaned, seeing that it was just before six o'clock on Gracie's bedside clock.

The smell of coffee and bacon wafted down the hall, seeping underneath the tightly shut door. Nancy dressed in her clothes from the previous evening, opened the door and went down the hall.

"Hey, Sweetheart," Gracie smiled as Nancy came into the kitchen.

Nancy paused for a moment, paused at the endearment, then smiled.

"Hey, Sweetheart," she agreed and kissed Gracie.

"French toast, okay? Need use up the bread," Gracie smiled, already dipping the thick bread slice into an egg custard.

"Gracie, why you get up so early?" Nancy asked.

"Medication," Gracie admitted. "At first? Makes me feel like a zombie. Then, when it wears off? I'm so jittery I can't sleep."

"Poor baby," Nancy soothed, rubbing Gracie's back through the thick terry cloth robe. "Any chance you'll be getting off of it?"

"I, God, I mean, well, they keep having adjust it. You know, body builds up a tolerance? Then, let's see how this does. Oh, let's see how that med does. It's a hamster wheel and I really don't know if it'll ever end," Gracie sighed.

Watching the beautiful woman as she prepared their breakfast, Nancy felt a true sense of sympathy jolt her. Gracie was beautiful, light blonde hair framing a soft face. Gracie had such a warm and loving heart. She obviously had money, or excellent credit. The home was beautiful, her car was brand new.

And yet Gracie Taylor was a prisoner, locked up inside a prison of fear.

"Gracie, there anything I can do to help?" Nancy asked.

"Hmm? No, bacon's done, toast is about done," Gracie smiled happily.

"I mean, about you, your medication, your fear," Nancy explained.

Gracie put her spatula down and stared at Nancy. Gracie looked around at the kitchen, the living room beyond the counter, the living room windows that looked out into a dark landscape.

"I, I don't know," Gracie whispered.

Gracie suddenly bolted, ran down the hall. Nancy sighed as she heard the bedroom door slam shut.

"Nancy, Nancy, Nancy," Nancy sighed, picking up the spatula and flipping the first batch of toast. "Really? Got to fuck with the monkeys in her head?"

Nancy finished making their breakfast, then went down the hall, softly announcing that she was approaching the door. She then knocked softly.

"No, Nancy, please, leave me alone," Gracie sobbed out.

"Come on Gracie, breakfast is ready," Nancy called out.

"I'm not hungry," Gracie said.

"Then I'm not either," Nancy stated, knocking again.

"What? But you have to, Nancy, you have to eat," Gracie spluttered. "You, you've got a baby. The baby needs to eat."

"Don't care. I'm not eating if you're not eating," Nancy declared.

"But Nancy," Gracie wailed.

"You come eat? Then I'll eat," Nancy bargained.

A moment later, the door gave a 'pop' as Gracie opened it. Nancy smiled tightly as she looked at Gracie's tear streaked face.

"You hate me, don't you?" Gracie whispered.

"What? Jesus, Gracie! Why would I hate you?" Nancy asked.

"Because I'm so messed up," Gracie whispered.

"No, Gracie, I don't hate you. You're not messed up because you want to be messed up. You're messed up because of a chemical imbalance in your body. You're messed up because of some memories trapped in that beautiful head of yours," Nancy soothed as they walked down the hall.

"I'm not be..." Gracie started to say.

"Oh? You calling me a liar?" Nancy asked, gently squeezing Gracie.

"Huh?" Gracie asked.

"You calling me a liar? I say you're beautiful, I say you're gorgeous, and you keep saying you're not," Nancy said.

"But, But, Nancy, when I look at you? I'm nothing," Gracie defended.

"Gracie, you are, Gracie, if you could see the real me," Nancy said, almost sadly as they sat at the table.

After breakfast, after Nancy helped Gracie clean the kitchen, they again checked all the windows and doors. Then Nancy demanded that Gracie show her the double dong. Again, Gracie surprised Nancy by taking charge. Gracie knelt on the bed, between Nancy's spread legs and slicked and sucked Nancy to a forceful orgasm.

"And..." Gracie husked, rubbing one head of the double dong up and down her puffy pussy lips.

Nancy watched as Gracie worked the head of the cock into her bald slit. She watched as Gracie knelt on the bed, slowly working the dong into her pussy.

"And then..." Gracie moaned, grasping the length of the dong and rubbing the other end up and down Nancy's slick lips.

"Ugh!" Nancy grunted as the head of the latex dong pushed into her.

"Ugh!" Gracie grunted as the force of pushing the dong into Nancy's tight pussy pushed more of the other end of the dong into her own pussy.

Gracie worked a little more of the dong into Nancy, tightly gripping the dildo tightly. Gracie swiveled her hips slightly, causing the thick dong to rub deliciously against Nancy's slick inner walls. Both girls moaned slightly as Gracie pulled back slightly, then thrust forward.

"Oh, Sweetheart," Nancy groaned. "Oh Baby, yes."

"Oh," Gracie agreed, pushing slightly more of the dong into Nancy's pussy.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Nancy hissed, feeling an orgasm welling up in her guts.

Gracie pulled back, then thrust forward again. Nancy thrust her hips upward, pushing more of Gracie's dong into her.

Then Gracie's hand was resting firmly against Nancy's pussy. Gracie pulled her hand out and mashed her pussy against Nancy's pussy. The two women ground their crotches together.

Gracie leaned forward and gently bit down on Nancy's lower lip. Nancy opened her mouth and Gracie shoved her tongue into Nancy's mouth.

"Mm-hmm," Nancy moaned, sucking on Gracie's tongue.

"Mm-hmm," Gracie grunted, trying to have clitoral contact with Nancy's coarse pubic hair.

"Oh, ugh, oh yes," Nancy cried out in orgasm.

Nancy's bucking and thrusting rubbed her pubic hair deliciously against Gracie's bald mound. Gracie grunted and bucked as her own orgasm rippled through her.

"Oh, Nancy, yyeess," Gracie hissed.

"Oh Gracie," Nancy agreed.

Then Gracie reached her hand between their Crotches, gripped the dong and began to pull herself out. Nancy grunted as the Dong began to rasp and rub along her walls.

Gracie shoved herself into Nancy again. Then she gripped the dong, holding it inside of Nancy as she began to pull her hips back. Gracie gasped out as the dong rubbed along her own pussy walls. Still holding the dong inside of Nancy, Gracie sank down again, pushing the dong into herself.

"I, oh God, I love, ugh, I love you so much," Gracie panted when her hand was trapped between their crotches again.

"Love you too," Nancy panted, feeling another orgasm welling up inside of her.

Gracie again pulled out, holding the dong inside of her own pussy. Nancy shuddered as the thick dildo withdrew.

Gracie held half of the dong inside of her pussy and began to hammer Nancy with long, deep strokes. When Nancy barked in orgasm, Gracie slowed her thrusts until Nancy was again breathing more normally. Then Gracie held the dong firmly inside of Nancy and fucked herself, thrusting back and forth, pushing the dong in and out of her pussy.