Dance on Your Knees Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think talking smack about my Dad's going impress me?" she scoffed. "Please; you don't know nothing."

The End

**..**..**

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Bobby Messinger is briefly mentioned in 'Tutelage' in the First Time category.

Darren McNeese is the half-brother of Charlotte Roberts and is mentioned briefly in 'Buy Y'all Some Wine?' in the Anal category.

Rusty Barnes and the 'Kombat Krew' are also introduced in 'Tutelage.' The first party, where the step-father slaps Rusty is introduced in 'Dance On Your Knees Pt. 01' in the Anal category.

Angela Watson's shattered sliding glass door is mentioned in 'Dance on Your Knees Pt. 02' in the Interracial Love category.

Robin Ford, the little girl Bobby tells Elaine about is a minor character from 'Vulgar Display Of Power' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Elizabeth Dumont, Bill Lowry's attorney is a character first introduced in 'XYZ' in the Mature category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.