Dance on Your Knees Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm? Oh we don't open until six," Stevie said, tearing an application form from a pad. "Here, fill this out; you are at least eighteen, right Sweetie?"

"Yes sir," Bobby said, pulling out his ID for Stevie to look at.

Sitting at the bar, scribbling his information down, Bobby watched five other guys trying out for dancer's jobs. Two of them giggled and blushed nervously and balked at fully removing their clothing in front of the very obviously gay Stevie and the other male hopefuls. One was apparently an experienced dancer; his clothing was modified to come off with a tug. He had fluid movements and a sassy smile as he auditioned.

"Bobby, you're up," Stevie called out.

Bobby tried to imitate 'Marco' as he strutted out onto the stage. He gave Stevie a playful little wink as he thrust his crotch toward the man, then eased his jeans down. Turning to show everyone that his underwear was a thong, Bobby used his gluteus muscles to shake first his left buttock then his right buttock. Then, bending and thrusting his ass toward the audience, he removed his jeans.

Turning and kicking his legs a few times, reaching high with his kicks, Bobby smiled a knowing smile as he eased his underwear down, exposing his neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair, his semi-erect cock and his hairless balls. Turning again, Bobby shimmied his buttocks, then strutted off the stage.

"Hi, I'm Marco," the handsome Latino man smiled, holding out his hand as Bobby came off the stage.

"Marco, Huh?"?" Bobby smiled, shaking the offered hand.

"Well, it's really Kenny," the handsome man admitted. "But the ladies? They don't want to fuck a Kenny, am I right? So, where did you dance before?"

"Nowhere, first time," Bobby smiled. "Just imitated you. Oh, I'm Bobby."

"So, uh, after this, uh, you want to go get a coffee or something?" Marco/Kenny offered.

Bobby was told his first shift would be Thursday night. Marco was told he would start Wednesday. Sandy and Manny were told thank you for coming in. Trevor and Sidney were told to try again and Stevie started the music again.

Percy Waters, Bobby's boss at the ice skating rink shrugged; he had a stack of applications from hopeful teenagers. The man smiled, thinking of two applicants in particular, both large breasted blonde girls that had giggled and cooed and thrust their chests out in the hopes of employment as they filled out the single sheet application.

"So, um, Bobby," Stevie Hebert said, eyes drinking in the sight of the handsome young man as he dressed for his first night's work. "Um, Bobby? Not exactly the hottest sounding name out there, you know?"

"Yeah, was thinking I'd just use my middle name," Bobby agreed, tucking his cock into his miniscule thong.

"Hmm?" Stevie asked, tearing his eyes from the sparkling white thong and looking up at Bobby's eyes.

"Was thinking I'd go as 'Julius,'" Bobby suggested.

"Mm hmm," Stevie approved. "Now, let's talk about the Jousting Rooms, okay Sweetie?"

Bobby/Julius had bulging pockets by the time he staggered to his car at one thirty in the morning. He gave a tired wave to the security guard, who returned an equally tired wave as the golf cart whizzed past.

Bobby crept into his bedroom and quietly closed the door. He stuck a plastic ruler into the hole at the rear of his flimsy pressboard dresser and chuckled as he heard the loud 'clack!' as the rat trap slammed closed onto the ruler. Fishing the vicious device from the hole, Bobby put his four hundred and fifty dollars into the metal lockbox and locked it. He stuffed the box into the recess behind the last drawer. Then, resetting the trap, he fell across the bed and fell fast asleep.

"Bobby was having breakfast/lunch at one thirty the next afternoon. He almost laughed out loud when he heard an ear-piercing scream come from his bedroom. A moment later, his mother came into the kitchen, fire blazing from her eyes as she clutched her left hand in her right hand.

"If my hand is broken, you're paying for it, you hear?" she screamed at him.

"No. I am not. You have no business going into my room," Bobby said calmly. "And even if there hadn't been a rat trap there, you wouldn't have been able to steal anything anyway. I bought a lockbox after the last time you stole my money."

Telling her to put some ice on her three swelling fingers, Bobby cleaned up his dishes and returned to his room. He reset the trap and put it into the recess again.

Friday night was even better. Bobby staggered out of the nightclub at two forty in the morning and mentally flipped a coin. Marco/Kenny had invited Julius/Bobby for 'coffee' and both young men knew what coffee meant. Tiredly, Bobby told Kenny he was just too beat. With a shrug and smile, Kenny told Bobby he'd soon get used to the long, sweaty work.

The rat trap had been sprung and the lock box was not in the recess. Bobby smirked; his mother did not have a key to the box. And, even if she did, she would have discovered the box had been empty; he'd deposited the money into his personal savings account that afternoon.

At ten the following morning, Bobby deposited the six hundred and twenty dollars into his savings account. Then he talked with a customer service representative about opening a checking/savings account.

Again, he was early for work, eager to get the day started. A few other service people and dancers were also early, ready for the Saturday night crowd.

"Um, Julius, Sweetie?" Stevie lisped when Julius strutted off the stage, cock and heavy balls swinging. "Um, one in Jousting Room three, okay?"

For the first time since starting his job at The Queen's Court, Bobby felt a flash of embarrassment. The matron in Jousting Room three was the mother of the cute red head, the Olympian hopeful that always asked for extra marshmallows in her mug of hot chocolate. Marco/Kenny had told him of a few instances when this had happened to him and Bobby silently thanked the experienced dancer for his tutelage.

"Just get that thousand yard stare; you don't see them and they don't see you," Kenny had said, resting his hand on Bobby's bicep.

"You know, Deidre was sooo upset you weren't there this morning," the woman smiled, ruining Bobby's concentration.

"Deidre?" Bobby asked, pausing in mid-gyration.

"Deidre, my daughter," the woman smiled. "Extra marshmallows?"

"Oh, oh yeah," Bobby smiled. "Sorry. This job pays a whole lot better than making a bunch of hot chocolate."

"Oh, I bet it does," Elaine gushed, pulling five crisp one hundred dollar bills from her purse.

Laying the five bills onto the armrest of the padded bench she sat on, Elaine hiked her skirt up and exposed her hairless pussy. The inner lips were already puffy and wet, peeking out of her plump mound.

Bobby looked at the woman. She was very pretty, a classic beauty, with a short cap of brunette curls and warm brown eyes. Her nose was slim, her jaw was square and her cupids bow lips were in a playful smile.

The few times Bobby had looked at her as she and her gangly red headed daughter stood in front of the concession stand, Bobby gauged Elaine to be approximately five feet, six inches, probably one hundred and twenty pounds. Her chest was about a C cup and in designer label jeans, Elaine had presented a sweet looking rear end.

"Julius, Bill? My husband wants me to bring home a fresh cream pie for him," Elaine explained, spreading her legs.

For five hundred dollars, Bobby blew two loads into Elaine's very snug pussy. The young mother gave Bobby the crisp Benjamins then pulled a pair of nylon panties from her purse. She slipped the skimpy garment on and smoothed down her skirt. With a sassy smile, Elaine gave him a very passionate kiss then left the Jousting Room to bring a fresh cream pie home to her husband.

After work, early Sunday morning, Bobby followed Kenny to the Oxbow Plaza apartment complex. After energetic, frantic sixty nine, Bobby told Kenny he was not a 'Bottom.' He had tried it a few times, but had not liked the experience.

"That's fine," Kenny had said. "As long as you got enough in the tank to fuck me."

The nightclub was closed on Sunday. The two did not wake up into almost three in the afternoon and would have slept in a little longer had the woman next door not decided to blast her Country & Western music at an intolerable volume. After a hearty breakfast and a few drinks of Iron Barrel Cinnamon flavored whiskey, the two dancers returned to Kenny's bed and fucked, Kenny straddling Bobby's hips and bouncing happily on Bobby's cock.

"Ought to have you move in," Kenny panted, spent from blasting his load onto Bobby's stomach and chest.

Ten o'clock Monday morning, Bobby left Kenny's apartment. He gave a polite nod to the horse faced woman and her annoying little Chihuahua that lived next-door to Kenny. The woman presented Bobby with a preening smile and he again nodded but beat a hasty retreat.

"This ain't a hotel, you know," Bobby's mother screeched at him when he entered the trailer. "Just come and go as you please."

Bobby's wallet had been plundered when he stepped out of the shower. Bobby shrugged it off; there had only been forty dollars in the cheap vinyl billfold. He stretched out on his bed and fell into a contented sleep.

Tuesday night was a dead night and Bobby had to laugh. His mother would be extremely disappointed in rifling through his decoy wallet. Thursday night was better and Friday night was much better.

"Hi," Elaine smiled as Bobby entered Jousting Room One on Saturday night.

"Hi," Bobby smiled, cock already swelling to full hardness.

They kissed hotly, Bobby playing with Elaine's breasts through her silk blouse and bra. Again, she lay back and urged Bobby to fuck her. After his second ejaculation, Elaine giggled.

"Damn! Was so revved up, almost forgot to tip you," She giggled, pulling five Benjamins from her wallet.

"Damn!" Bobby agreed. "You got me so revved up, I forgot all about getting a tip from you."

"Oh, you sweet boy," Elaine tittered, pulling on a pair of bright red nylon panties.

"What time do you usually get out of here?" Eliane asked as she smoothed down her skirt.

"Saturday? Um, last Saturday, was close to two thirty," Bobby said as he dressed.

"Two..." Elaine mused as she left the room.

At one o'clock, Bobby went into Jousting Room One and smiled as Elaine greeted him for the second time that night. She pulled Bobby in for a passionate kiss as she pressed two Benjamins into his hand.

"Want eight more just like these?" Elaine asked, guiding his free hand to her breast. "We're upstairs, unit seven oh two; my Bill says he wants to watch me getting fucked by a real man. Come on up when you get out of here."

Bobby agreed and Elaine sucked him to a grunting, gasping ejaculation.

Bobby was bone-tired when The Queen's Court closed. He left his last outfit on; the leather vest and tight blue jeans with tear-away legs was good enough to get him from nightclub to the lobby of the building. As Bobby reached out for the elevator button, a uniformed employee stopped him.

"Good evening, sir," the man said politely. "And whom do you have business with, please?"

"Um, Elaine and, and, um, Bill," Bobby said, cursing himself for not getting Elaine's last name. "Um, unit seven oh two."

"Please wait," the man ordered and picked up a wall-mounted telephone.

"Mr. Lowry? Terribly sorry, sir, yes, I know it is quite late, sir, but there is a mister..."

"Bob...Julius. Julius Messinger," Bobby supplied.

"A Mr. Julius Messinger, says he wishes to visit you and Mrs. Lowry," the employee said. "Sir? Yes sir, yes sir."

The employee hung up the telephone and pressed the button to summon the elevator. Bobby worked a ten dollar bill loose from his wallet and slipped the bill to the man when the elevator opened with a pleasant chime.

"Have a good evening, Mr. Messinger," the man said just before the doors slid noiselessly shut.

Bobby had no doubt the man would remember his name should he ever be invited to visit Elaine and Bill or any other tenants of the luxury high-rise. He reached out to press the '7' and saw that the employee had already pressed the button for him.

The foyer of the seventh floor was well-lighted. Each unit's door had a gleaming brass plate with the unit's number engraved in the metal. Finding Unit 702, Bobby didn't know whether to knock softly, or ring the doorbell. In the opulent surrounds, he felt somewhat underdressed, felt very out of place as the plush carpet underneath his feet muffled his footsteps.

With a shrug, Bobby pressed the button. He did not know if the bell had rung; the foyer was silent.

"Hi!" Elaine beamed up at him.

"Hi," Bobby agreed, suddenly very nervous.

She was wearing a short silk robe of black and her cute feet were bare. She opened the door wide and turned. When Elaine turned, the hem of her robe fluttered, exposing her very nice buttocks for just the briefest of moments.

"Hi, hi, hmm, you are every bit as handsome as my Laney says," a handsome older man smiled, extending a hand to Bobby.

He was five ten in height, with a mop of curly brownish gray hair, warm brown eyes and regal nose. Bobby was sure the tan came from a booth and not the sun. Bobby was also sure the cap of curly brown-gray hair was not Bill's own hair. The man appeared to be in his fifties; Elaine appeared to be in her late twenties or possibly early thirties. Bill Lowry was fighting against the middle age paunch, and was losing.

Bill wore a matching black silk robe and Bobby could see the uncircumcised head of Bill's cock and his heavy balls dangling just below the hem of the robe.

"I, uh, can we offer you a drink? Perhaps some wine?" Bill graciously offered.

"Whiskey if you have it," Bobby said, putting his duffel bag next to the light tan leather couch.

"If we have it," Bill scoffed, striding to a mahogany bar in the corner. "Laney, you hear him? If we have it."

"My Bill's a bit of a whiskey snob," Laney confided to Bobby, her hand now gently rubbing Bobby's bicep. "Do you work out?"

"Some," Bobby admitted.

"So, Julius, tell me what you think of this whiskey," Bill challenged, handing Bobby a short rock glass.

Bobby looked at the amber liquid, took a sniff, then a sip. Holding the liquor in his mouth for a moment, Bobby shrugged.

"Good, Smokey flavor; if I was a scotch drinker, I think I'd like it," Bobby said. "Is that a hint of vanilla I taste?"

"Hmm!" Bill said, impressed. "It's from a private collection from Benhurst, Colorado."

Laney took the glass from Bobby's hand as Bill now poured a proper whiskey for Bobby. Again, Bill's eyebrow raised as Bobby identified the St. Elizabeth's Premium Whiskey.

"Well, Bill," Laney said, stripping off her robe and baring her beautiful, trim body to the two men. "Bedroom? Or couch?"

"Bedroom," Bill agreed.

"Follow me," Laney said after delivering a scorching kiss to Bobby's lips.

Following her perfectly formed buttocks was no hardship, even if the sight of her tight backside did give Bobby a raging erection. In the bedroom, Bill shrugged off his own robe. His member hung limply as Laney stretched out on the king sized bed. Bobby shrugged out of his leather vest and draped the vest onto the arm of a velour seat in the corner of the room. Slipping his topsiders from his feet, Bobby gave a hard jerk to his jeans and stood, nude in front of the couple.

"Oh my!" Bill gushed, eyes drinking in the sight of the eighteen year old man's body, his large cock and heavy balls.

Falling onto the bed, Bobby embraced Laney, hissing her hungrily. His left hand came around and began to play with her breasts and hard nipples. Pulling his mouth from Laney's mouth, Bobby looked over and saw that Bill was now sitting in the velour chair, stroking his five inch erection.

"Does he want me to talk shit about him?" Bobby whispered into Laney's ear.

"And his itty bitty weewee?" Laney scoffed, looking over at her husband. "Isn't it pathetic?"

"Maybe he'd like to suck my cock? Get it ready for your tight pussy?" Bobby suggested.

"Oh, I bet he would. Bill, would you like to see what a real cock tastes like?" Laney sneered.

Bobby let the older man slurp noisily on his manhood for a few moments before banishing Bill to the chair again. Then Bobby slid his cock into Laney's waiting pussy.

"God damn you tight, oh so tight. Doesn't he fuck you?" Bobby asked as Laney groaned in pleasure.

"Him?" Laney scoffed.

Bobby pounded her hard, her sleek legs wrapped around his narrow waist. After her second squealing, gasping, thrusting orgasm, Bobby pulled out and put Laney onto her hands and knees.

Bobby continued to talk about her husband's small cock as he fucked Laney. Laney talked about Bill's small cock and the tiny dribble of semen he normally shot after just two pumps of his cock.

"He ever tap this sweet ass?" Bobby asked, thrusting a spittle wetted finger into Laney's unsuspecting anus.

"Ack! I augh, oh God," Laney squealed in orgasm.

A moment later, Bobby sprayed a sizable load of semen deep into Laney's clutching pussy. After he finished blowing his load, Bobby pulled out of her and flopped onto the bed.

"Come here and get your fresh load," Bobby ordered the older man.

Bill eagerly scrambled onto the bed and lay down. Laney straddled Bill's head. Bobby reached over and fondled Laney's breasts while Bill lapped hungrily at her drooling slit.

"Need to clean me up," Bobby ordered after Bill had licked and sucked Laney to climax.

Bill eagerly sucked Bobby's cock clean. Bobby held Bill's head in place as his cock again swelled to full hardness.

Laying on the bed, Bobby pulled Laney to straddle his hips. Bill now lay in the bed, stroking himself while Laney bounced on Bobby's hard cock.

"I, I don't, I don't think I can..." Laney whimpered after a powerful orgasm.

"Bill, you have any lube?" Bobby demanded.

"I, oh, oh no, Julius, I, there's no way," Laney weakly protested, eyes wide.

"Not for you, although you do have a beautiful ass," Bobby said, lightly slapping Laney's buttocks.

"You, you're going to, you're going to fuck him?" Laney goggled, then shuddered in a mild climax.

Bill gave Bobby the tube of lubricant then assumed the position. Even though he did not have a high opinion of the pretentious, self-centered man, Bobby still took the time to lubricate Bill's rectum. He used one, then two fingers full of the gel, fingering Bill's ass until the man was grunting and moaning, thrusting himself back to meet Bobby's forward thrusts. Then, with a smirk at Laney, Bobby greased the knob of his cock and pressed it against Bill's clenched anus.

"Augh, go, go slow," Bill whimpered.

Bobby shook his head in refusal and forced himself into Bill's struggling rectum. Bill gasped out in pain and shuddered as Bobby forced nearly half of himself into Bill's flabby ass in one shove.

"Oh shit, oh shit," Laney chanted, fingers a blur as she masturbated.

She rose up on her knees and hungrily kissed Bobby. Bobby pulled one hand from Bill's hip and fondled Elaine's breasts. She leaned heavily against him.

"God, it, he's all the way in," Laney giggled as Bill shuddered mightily. "I mean, he is all the way in."

Bobby fucked Bill with one goal in mind, pleasuring himself. He could feel the man's rectal muscles protesting as he pushed himself firmly into Bill's bowels. He gripped Bill's wide hips in his hands and forcibly pushed and pulled himself in and out of the man's slimy ass.

"Oh, dear God," Bill squealed as his cock spurted a torrent of sperm onto the bed.

"Fuck," Bobby grunted and spurted his load into Bill's guts.

"Good, so good, so good," Bill panted as Bobby pulled his semi-flaccid cock from Darren's backdoor.

Bobby did not ask; he just sauntered into their bathroom and jumped into the shower. Using a bar of soap, Bobby scrubbed his armpits, chest and crotch. Then he toweled dry.