Dance on Your Knees Pt. 03

Story Info
Male Dancer trips and falls into the lap of life.
13.9k words
4.76
3.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Word Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*** If Male bisexuality offends you, kindly hit your 'Backspace' key now.

**..**..**

Bobby Messinger received his diploma, smiling his dimpled smile as he shook Dr. Cooper's hand. Continuing his stride from left to right, he followed Darren McNeese's chubby buttocks as they exited the raised platform.

As Dr. Cooper, the principal of Lloyd M. Bentsen High School called out for Patricia Evelyn Norbert, Bobby and Darren and Gloria McMann entered the stage from the left and again took their seats.

"Going to Patty's party?" Bobby quietly asked Darren.

"You?" Darren asked.

"Yeah, said her step-dad's got a keg of Gratchley's," Bobby agreed, handsome blue eyes looking at the pudgy young man.

"A keg? Cool!" Darren enthused.

Finally, the ordeal ground to a merciful end and the students and families were allowed to exit the stuffy gymnasium. Then came the obligatory posing for pictures with this classmate or that one. Smiling and thanking the tired looking teachers. Hugging one another, agreeing they'd be best friends forever.

"Mighty Mike!" Bobby enthused to Michael O'Donnell.

"Big Bobby!" Mike agreed.

"Giving Darren a ride; want to come?" Bobby said.

"Aw that bitch?" Mike asked.

"Exactly," Bobby said, smiling his dimpled smile.

"Yeah? Going bust..." Mike asked, looking at the cute, chubby eighteen year old Darren Paul McNeese as Darren stood with an unhappy looking woman, most likely his mother.

"Fuck yeah," Bobby agreed.

"Dog!" Mike agreed and the two eighteen year old boys gave one another fist bumps.

Standing behind his car, Bobby pulled off the robe and put robe and mortarboard into a plastic bag. Now, wearing a pullover shirt that emphasized his rippling muscles and khakis that framed his cock and fat balls, Bobby sought out the slightly befuddled Darren. Mike joined them a moment later and they crawled into Bobby's small car.

"I uh, I really 'preciate y'all uh, giving me a ride," Darren squeaked.

"Man, nothing to it," Bobby said, resting his hand on Darren's chubby thigh.

At Patty's party, Bobby sought out Patty's step-father and thanked the man for allowing them to celebrate their graduation. Then he and Darren and Mike huddled together, drinking and whispering and laughing. Occasionally, Bobby or Mike would dance with a girl that worked up the nerve to ask them. Bobby told a few of these girls to ask Darren to dance too.

After Rusty Barnes and his pals, the 'Kombat Krew' as they called themselves made complete asses of themselves, Mike suggested hitting Angela Watson's party. Again, Bobby thanked Patty and her step-father and her mother for hosting the party.

"See, that? That's the kind of boy you should be with; not that Kevin Skelton," Patty's mother said, eyes watching Bobby's taut buttocks in his tight khakis.

At Angela's party, there was no adult supervision. In her parents' kitchen, Bobby and Mike and Darren downed a couple of shots of Iron Barrel Cinnamon flavored Whiskey. Darren watched as Bobby and Mike did 'Rock Paper Scissors' and Mike laughed happily when he won.

"What?" Darren asked, smiling happily.

"Third door on the left," Bobby said.

"Come on, Busta-D," Mike said, a nickname he'd been calling Darren ever since they crawled into Bobby's car.

"Know it, Mighty Mike," Darren agreed, following the two athletes to the third door.

Bobby popped the privacy lock and they entered the small, neat bedroom. Mike got between Darren and the door and Bobby smiled at Darren.

"Hey man, know, uh, we? We uh kind of noticed, you, you was always kind of hanging around," Bobby said, pulling his shirt up and off, revealing his chiseled chest and washboard abdomen and powerful arms.

"Huh?" Darren swallowed nervously, staring at Bobby's beautiful torso.

"You know, like you was hoping get a little peek at our junk," Bobby said, sliding his penny loafers from his feet.

"What? I, I wasn't..." Darren protested.

"Hey man, it's all right," Mike said, coming up behind Barren.

"Yeah, man, it's all right," Bobby said, sliding his khakis down, exposing his swelling cock.

"Ain't like we ain't never looked over, seen what some other guy's packing," Mike said, grabbing Darren's chest from behind, fondling Darren's pectorals, Darren's nipples in his large hands.

"Hey! Come on, huh?" Darren squealed, close to tears.

"Hey, Busta-D, it's all right," Bobby said, his slab of meat expanding to its full nine and a half inches of very thick meat.

"And we done 'rock paper scissors' to see who got to bust up that cute ass of yours first," Mike revealed.

"Mighty Mike won," Bobby said as Mike reached down and unbuckled Darren's belt.

"I, hey come on you guys," Darren complained, trying to hold his pants up.

"Oomph!" Darren grunted as Mike pulled Darren's polyester slacks and cute faux snakeskin print micro-briefs down, exposing Darren's fat five and a half inch uncircumcised erection.

"Aw damn but he's got a sweet ass," Mike groaned. "Shit! Going love busting that up, hear?"

"I, I don't," Darren whined, covering his erection with his hands.

"No, no, don't try hiding it; it's cute," Bobby said, gently pulling Darren's hands away from Darren's genitals.

Darren yelped with Mike bent and pulled Darren's feet out from under him. Bobby held Darren from slamming painfully onto the carpeted floor.

"Guys, I, listen, I, I won't tell no one," Darren wheedled.

"Know you won't," Bobby agreed, putting one hand under Darren's chin and holding his thick cock in the other hand.

""Erk! Ack, aw hey!" Darren protested as he felt Mike jam a greased finger into his rectum.

"Here, why don't you..." Bobby said, pressing the mushroom shaped head of his cock to Darren's lips.

"Fuck, man, bet this little bitch's super cherry," Mike claimed, wiggling two thick fingers into Darren's virginal hole.

"Aw you bitch," Bobby laughed. "Come on, best two out of three?"

"Aw fuck no," Mike laughed, rotating the fingers in Darren's struggling hole.

"Please, please y'all," Darren begged.

"Come on, open up," Bobby said as he stood in front of Darren.

"Darren emitted a blood curdling scream as the thick head of Mike's cock pushed into his greasy hole. Bobby almost spurted his load onto Darren's face, seeing the astonished, eye bugging look on Darren's face as Mike's battering ram pushed past Darren's resisting anus.

"Augh, I, oh, oh my God, this, this bitch's some fucking tight," Mike groaned happily as he gripped Darren's wide hips in his hands.

"Come on; all them times you just happened be in the locker room after our practices?" Bobby said, lightly slapping Darren's face with his erection. "Like we didn't know what that was all about?"

"I, oh God, please, please stop, please pull out," Darren sobbed.

"Come on," Bobby ordered again, pressing the head of his cock to Darren's lips. "Open that sweet mouth."

"More you fight it, more it's going hurt," Mike counseled, voice tight with the strain.

"Please, please stop; I, I won't tell anyone," Darren blubbered.

Bobby pushed his cock into Darren's whining mouth. Darren grunted and gurgled in protest as Bobby's cock slid into his mouth. Bobby rocked back and forth, working an inch, two inches, three inches into Darren's mouth.

"God damn yes," Mike groaned happily.

"Mm hmm," Bobby moaned in agreement; Darren had ceased fighting and was earnestly sucking on his cock.

With several short strokes, Bobby managed to push his cock into Darren's throat. Mike's thrusting movements pushed Darren's mouth further along Bobby's cock. With a final push, Bobby had all nine and a half inches into Darren's frantically sucking mouth.

Bobby held himself in Darren's throat for a moment, then began to pull out of Darren's gulping throat. He smiled into Darren's glazed eyes as Darren gulped great, racking breaths.

"This what you was wanting? Huh? Sneaking into the locker rooms? Wanted couple of us to hold you down, turn you out?" Bobby softly asked Darren before shoving his cock into Darren's throat again.

Darren's response was muffled, but Bobby wasn't really expecting an answer. He watched as Mike's movements became more aggressive, more erratic. He could tell from the look on Mike's face that Mike was about to pump a good load into Darren's guts.

"Aw fuck, aw fuck, aw fuck," Mike began chanting.

"You 'bout get a big old load of spunk," Bobby warned Darren.

Bobby pulled his cock out of Darren's throat. Gripping his shaft in his hand, Bobby held the flared head of his cock just inside of Darren's hungrily sucking mouth. Just as Mike bellowed his release, Bobby filled Darren's mouth with his own load.

Darren swallowed all Bobby had to offer. He kept his lips firmly sealed around Bobby's cockhead and continued to coax more sperm, using suction and tongue. Bobby moaned his pleasure as he pumped his third and fourth and fifth spurts into Darren's hot mouth.

Darren grunted as Mike pulled his wilting cock from his hole. Mike stepped into the half bath attached to the small bedroom and used the small sink to wash his filthy cock. Bobby needed to urinate after such a monumental load, but could see the stricken look on Darren's face. He helped Darren to his feet and pointed him toward the bathroom door.

"Sorry," Darren grunted to Mike and plopped down on the commode.

"Hey, since you already here," Mike crooned and held out his freshly washed cock.

Darren paused for a moment, then accepted Mike's rapidly swelling meat into his mouth. As Darren sat, Mike stood and used his mouth, thrusting himself in and out. Every now and then, he would fully pull out, causing a loud slurping noise to escape Darren's mouth.

"Fuck! Taking forever in here, huh?" Bobby complained a stepped into the already crowded bathroom.

With a sigh, Bobby used the sink to empty his aching bladder. He was sure Angela's parents would be less than happy with their daughter once they smelled the sex in the air, smelled the piss in the bathroom. But Bobby wasn't that concerned with Angela or Angela's parents.

"Fuck! Aw fuck yeah!" Mike bellowed and pumped a load into Darren's mouth.

Mike stepped out of the bathroom. Bobby ran some water into the sink, then left the bathroom to give Darren some privacy.

Mike dressed, gave Bobby a fist bump, then left the bedroom. Bobby again locked the door and waited for Darren to exit the bathroom.

"I, whew, I don't think..." Darren wheezed, coming out of the small bathroom.

Bobby grabbed Darren and again pulled Darren's pants down. Sitting on the bed, Bobby put one arm around Darren's chubby middle and stroked Daren's fat cock through Darren's snake print micro-briefs.

Bobby worked the snug underwear down, allowing Darren's fat cock to bob out. Then Bobby took Darren's cock into his mouth. Three bobs of his head and Darren squealed, pumping his bitter seed into Bobby's mouth.

"Now, let me see if that ass is as good as Mighty Mike says," Bobby said, pushing Darren onto his knees again.

"No, I, Bobby, I don't think I can take..." Darren whined as Bobby used the last dregs of the tube of lubricant to grease his cock.

Darren's hole was hot and tight. Bobby could feel Darren's anus trying to prevent entry. His flared cockhead rasped against Darren's rectal walls as Darren's muscles tried to push him out. Darren gasped, grunted and whimpered, but did not tell Bobby to stop, did not ask Bobby to pull out.

"Fuck, fuck yeah, fuck yeah," Bobby chanted, forcing his cock into Darren's resisting bowels.

"Augh!" Darren screamed and Bobby was balls deep in Darren's writhing guts.

Despite already blowing one monumental load into Darren's throat, Bobby knew he would not last long in Darren's struggling, pulsing hole. He gripped Darren's wide hips and fucked the young man without mercy.

"That's it, that's it," Bobby grunted, stiffened, then bellowed as he blew another massive load into Darren's tight ass.

After cleaning themselves up, Darren and Bobby left the bedroom. They stood, stunned as Tim Knudsen and Tony Lewis cleaned up a pile of broken glass from the sliding glass doors. Shaking their heads, Bobby and Darren left the Watson home.

"Oh! Hey, where, where's Mighty Mike?" Darren asked as they got into Bobby's car.

"Had to go to work; he works the Quick Trip on Straughter," Bobby said. "Got his phone number? Bet he'd love to get a call from you."

Pulling up to Darren's trailer, Bobby gave Darren Mike's cell number. When Darren got out, Bobby gave Darren's ass a playful pinch. Darren laughed and waved as Bobby drove away.

The next morning, Bobby woke up with a smile. Wobbling to the bathroom, he grabbed his cell phone on the way.

There were two text messages; one from Mighty Mike laying claim to their latest fuck toy. Bobby shrugged his shoulders and conceded this one to Mike. The other was from Mercedes Phillips, begging Bobby for one more chance.

"Uh, bitch? Uh, who's the one needed her space? Who's the one said we was getting too serious too fast?" Bobby muttered to himself.

Mercedes didn't know it, but Bobby already knew she was pregnant. Kevin Skelton had a big mouth because he had a fragile ego. Fragile egos needed constant validation, which meant Kevin had bragged to anyone and everyone that he'd fucked the cute, slightly portly blonde.

"Was 'bout fuck her friend Ashanti; we was talking about a little three way action when all of a sudden fucking Mercedes pops up preggers," Kevin had announced in the locker room.

"All of a sudden? All of a sudden she pops up pregnant?" Tim Knudsen had said, eyebrow cocked. "See you still don't know shit about how the human body works, Skelton."

"Know plenty 'bout how the female body works," Kevin had bragged, gripping his penis through his gym shorts and jockstrap.

"What about Kevin's baby?" Bobby sent to Mercedes' phone.

A buzz alerted him he had an incoming message. Bobby saw that Mike had sent him an image. Opening it, Bobby saw a pix of a nude Darren, Mike's cock in his mouth.

"Nice," Bobby texted Mike.

"Wonder how long it's going take for Busta-D to find out you all take and no give?" Bobby wondered aloud.

Mercedes had not responded by the time Bobby left for his job at the Sweet Oak Ice Skating Rink. He let himself in through the back door. Firing up the Zamboni, Bobby made sure the ice was good and smooth, that the temperature was consistent. Then he unlocked the front door as Jordy got the counter's computer up and running.

"Hi! Let me guess, one hot chocolate, extra marshmallows," Bobby said to a cute red headed girl.

"Please," the girl whispered and giggled and blushed.

Bobby did not charge the girl for the extra marshmallows and the girl's mother smiled her thanks. The girl had her own skates; she was planning to skate in the 2028 Olympics. After a few moments of warming up, the girl began her routine. A few other patrons that had ambled in paused in lacing up their skates and watched the girl's beautifully choreographed performance. Then she skated to the gate and clomped to the bleachers for another warming sip of hot chocolate. She seemed oblivious to the open-mouthed stares of the patrons as she and her mother talked about her mistakes, what she needed to do to correct them. After looking at the cell phone video her mother had filmed, the girl stepped onto the ice and performed again.

Letting himself into the house after his workday ended, Bobby fixed himself a quick dinner, then cleaned up. He went to his bedroom and lay down. Bored, he got up and turned on his antiquated desktop computer.

Thinking of his ex-girlfriend, thinking of her Bely becoming swollen with a baby, Bobby searched for some pregnant porn. He developed an erection as he watched a cute red head with a large belly masturbating with an enormous dildo. The final fifteen seconds of the clip showed her stuffing the large dildo into her greasy rectum and Bobby blew his load into his hand. Without shame, Bobby licked his hand clean, then wiped the palm of his hand on his jeans.

"Got to be more..." Bobby said aloud, switching from porn to local job listings.

Part-time work was fine while he was in school. Looking at his grades, Bobby knew he was not college material. But he couldn't sustain himself working twenty to twenty five hours a week for eight seventy five an hour. His father had ceased sending the child support the moment he'd turned eighteen and Bobby's mother was making noises about charging Bobby rent and food.

"Painter, painter, sheet rock..." Bobby muttered, looking through the listings.

He and his father had once tried to help Uncle Dan paint Uncle Dan and Aunt Nellie's living room. Uncle Dan had insisted that Bobby was doing it all wrong. Bobby's father did not attempt to defend Bobby, nor did Uncle Dan or Bobby's father try to show Bobby the right way to paint. The two men had botched the labor and both pinned the blame on Bobby when Aunt Nellie screeched bitterly about the horrible job.

"Oh, I'm sure it had nothing to do with all the beer cans I see laying around, right?" Aunt Nellie had snarled.

A check of Connelly College's on-line newspaper had the same listings. Painters needed. Experienced sheet rock hangers. Carpet cleaners, only experienced need apply.

"Oh, hey now!" Bobby joked, seeing listings for Nv, Coquettes and Tijuana Jack's Gentlemen's clubs; they were looking for dancers.

"The Queen's Court..." Bobby mused, seeing an ad for live male dancers. "Live male dancers, huh? What? Found out dead male dancers just kind of stink up the place?"

With a shrug, Bobby called the number. A man answered and when Bobby told him he was interested in dancing, the man told him to be at The Queen's Court at four thirty Monday afternoon.

"Thank you," Bobby said but the man had already hung up.

Oakleaf Towers was a multi-purpose building; there were businesses geared toward catering to the needs of the residents as well as to the outside world. The first two floors were occupied by a pharmacy and a vegan grocery store. The second floor had a hair salon, an urgent care health facility, a dentist/orthodontist office and an accountant's office. The upper floors held condominiums.

Directly across from Oakleaf Towers was the Court Building. Seeing how quickly Oakleaf Towers had sold both business and residential space, Samuel Dee had constructed a similar business model. Ample parking was available in front and in the rear of the building; residents and employees parked in the rear and the parking lot was patrolled by security guards in golf carts.

On the south-east corner of the first floor was The Queen's Court. On the north-east corner of the first floor was The King's Court. Both nightclubs faced away from the street, affording their clientele a sense of privacy.

The King's Court was a sports bar where there were several large screen televisions showing various sporting events. The beers were ice cold and were served by topless waitresses that wore aprons covering their crotch from view. The cuisine was bar food, but the food was elevated; their chef and his staff took their job very seriously.

The Queen's Court was geared toward women. Male dancers shimmied, swiveled and gyrated to pounding techno music. Recently, Oakleaf had lifted their century old ban on full nudity and the male dancers removed every last stitch of clothing by the end of their sets.

"Good, good, eager to start. I like that," Stevie Hebert smiled as a slightly nervous Bobby entered the dimly lighted lounge at ten minutes after four on Monday.

"I, yes sir," Bobby agreed, looking around at the elegant, plush setting. "Um, kind of quiet in here, huh?"

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers