All Comments on 'Dance on Your Knees Pt. 03'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

One of your best stories!

5

dinkymacdinkymac9 months ago

Simply GREAT!!!

buran288buran2889 months ago

A Fantastic Story!!!!!

amadthonamadthon9 months ago

Another great cast of characters, both new and familiar and a fantastic story. I hope the series continues.

rnebularrnebular9 months ago

Wow, I always enjoy JPB's stories, but this was a masterpiece. It's pretty rare when a good sexy story can also inspire genuine tears. Thank you sir for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Rnebular

1sporticus1sporticus9 months ago

Absolutely loved it . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bagmanstevebagmansteve9 months ago

Just read this again. Works too well, maybe personal history but fabulous, thank you

ArmorlaArmorla9 months ago

Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! Really hot sex on top of that. Five stars! Thanks Jimbob44.

corrytonmancorrytonman9 months ago
Thank you!

This was one of your best. I was all set to cry at the end, but I really do appreciate the happy ending.

pcman1950pcman19509 months ago

Spoiler alert: tears will be shed in the reading of this tale.

Totally blindsided, by the pathos of this supposedly outlandish, perverted porno take. So nicely done, sir! 5 + faves all over the place.

Martyr2002Martyr20027 months ago

Amazing story man. I don't care what catagory you start them off in. Every one of them becomes this awesome romance story along the way. Hope you never stop writing them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES