Dance on Your Knees Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the bedroom, he saw Bill slumped over on the bed. Laney was pulling on a comfortable looking satin shift; Bobby saw the matching panties on the bed.

"Oh, oh Julius, you, you're not leaving, are you?" Laney asked as Bobby began to slip his jeans on.

"Oh! Oh, let me get you your money," Bill sluggishly roused himself.

"Want me to stay?" Bobby asked Laney, pulling her in for a deep kiss.

"Mm hmm," Laney enthused, returning his kiss.

Waking to a delicious blow job was not a new experience for Bobby. Having the man's wife watch as her husband sucked Bobby's dick was a new experience. Bobby blew his load down Bill's hungry throat while Laney masturbated herself.

"It's Sunday; Deidre says Sunday is French toast day," Laney said, pulling a long terry cloth robe on over her short satin shift and panties. "Julius, do you like French toast?"

"We use nothing but Lowry's thick cut bread," Bill said.

"Low, Lowry, Lowry's Bakery?" Bobby made the connection.

"Mm hmm," Laney said, laughing. "Really? It should have been Weidschensonhammer's Breads, but can you imagine anyone trying to pronounce that?"

"Oh, whatever," Bill grumbled.

"Laney, bring me my duffel bag from the living room?" Bobby said.

He pulled on a Connelly Cougars baseball shirt and a pair of shorts. He put his vest and jeans into the bag, making sure his wallet and his keys were in his shorts' pocket.

"Ah!" Deidre squealed excitedly when Bill and Bobby entered the kitchen. "Momma said she seen you! She tell you I said 'Hi?' That girl at the ice skating rink? She charges me extra for them marshmallows, you believe that? Hi!"

"Hi Deidre, I'm happy to see you again," Bobby smiled, accepting the bone thin girl's hug.

The girl kept up a nonstop chatter, even after Laney had put her breakfast on the table. Participation was not needed, but Bobby did earn a dazzling smile from Laney when he responded to Deidre's inquiries, clearly showing that he was paying attention to the eleven year old girl.

During the meal, Bill received a call on his cell phone. Clearly, the phone call upset him and without a word, he shoved away from the table and left the room. Five minutes later, the front door of the condo slammed shut.

Bobby again attempted to leave, but Laney quietly asked him to please stay. While her mother went to take a shower, Deidre pulled Bobby to the large living room and turned on the television. She rapidly punched buttons and an Anime movie began to play. She switched on the closed-caption and the Japanese dialogue began to show in English. Reading some of the words, Bobby wondered at the skill of the translators.

"Daddy's not really my Daddy," Deidre disclosed as on the television a chubby little girl wielded a large sword, hacking fearlessly at a dragon.

"Hmm? Are you sure?" Bobby asked, looking away from the television.

"I've got red hair and green eyes," Deidre said. "My mom and my dad both got brown hair and brown eyes."

"Oh," Bobby said, not knowing what else to say.

"Deidre Ruth Lowry! What, what are you watching?" Laney demanded, seeing the animated violence on the large television.

"Fine, fine," Deidre huffed, changing the television to the Cartoon Network.

After smearing sunblock onto Deidre, Laney and Bobby took Deidre to Sweeting Park, across from the main campus of Connelly College. Bobby had Laney stop by his mother's trailer where he grabbed his Frisbee, ignoring his mother's shrill complaints. Deidre and Bobby had fun hurling the disc back and forth, every now and then skimming the disc to where Laney sat and watched.

They had burgers from Bully Burger and lamented the fact that Holland's Hand Cranked Ice Cream was not open on Sundays.

"Deidre, that bruise; that's from where the Frisbee hit you?" Bobby asked, seeing an ugly purple splotch on the girl's shin.

"Uh huh," Deidre agreed. "We go to that snowball stand?"

"What?" Laney asked, seeing something in Bobby's eyes.

"Later," Bobby whispered, then argued with Deidre about what flavor snow cone was the best.

"Momma, tell him its chocolate and make him shut up," Deidre said, slapping Bobby on his arm.

"Oh, I don't know," Laney smiled. "Remember? I like green apple."

"Green apple? Now that's the best," Bobby agreed.

"I want a chocolate, mm, a medium and they don't get nothing," Deidre said, stepping up to the window.

"Uh? Excuse me? Uh, who's paying for this?" Bobby smiled, playfully tugging on a lock of the girl's hair.

"You do know you're never getting that Frisbee back, right?" Laney asked as they entered Crown Tower's unit 702.

"She bruise easy? I mean, does she have a lot of bruises?" Bobby asked as Deidre scampered to her bedroom, clutching the precious Frisbee to her bony chest.

"I, I guess, I mean, she's an active kid," Laney said, now looking worried. "Why?"

"Laney..." Bobby said.

"Please, please, no more Laney; call me Elaine. Laney is what Bill calls me and he mainly calls me that because he knows I hate it," Elaine said. "Now, why are you..."

"Then, please call me Bobby," Bobby said. "Julius is my middle name; it's my stage name."

"I thought I remembered that other boy, the one with all the pimples, I thought I remembered him calling you 'Bobby,'" Elaine laughed.

"I, when I was a kid, the girl lived in the house down the street got real sick," Bobby said. "One of the things I remember is Robin, um, Robin Ford always got all these bruises real easy. Elaine? That shot that hit Deidre's leg? Remember? I was showing her how to skip the Frisbee on the ground. It couldn't have hit her hard enough to leave any mark."

"The girl, the girl next door, what did she have?" Elaine asked, eyes large in her suddenly very pale face.

"Shit, I don't remember," Bobby admitted. "It was like a mile long name."

"But, but she's all right now, right?" Elaine asked, bottom lip beginning to quiver.

"I, no, she uh, she died at Collier," Bobby said.

"Doctor Sanders? This is Elaine Lowry. I'm sorry to be calling you on a Sunday," Elaine said into her cell phone.

"Elaine kissed Bobby on his lips, then leaned heavily against him. Then she marched into Deidre's room.

"Deidre Ruth Lowry! Do I need to take your computer away from you?" Elaine could be heard.

Bobby chuckled, just imagining what Deidre might have been looking at. At eleven years of age, he was fairly sure it wasn't porn; most likely more violent animated gore.

"I swear, I don't know where she gets it from," Elaine muttered angrily as she marched into the kitchen. "Spaghetti okay? Yes, it's out of a jar; I'm sure your mom does it a hundred times better but..."

"Spaghetti's fine, but uh, Lan...Elaine, you, you're not tired of me being around?" Bobby asked.

"You kidding? We've had more conversation in what, eighteen hours? Than I've had with my husband this whole week."

"Plus that, you have any idea how quiet Deidre usually is?" Elaine whispered to Bobby when he came into the kitchen. "I mean, arguing about snow cones? She would never ever do that."

After dinner, a dinner where Bill Lowry did not make an appearance, Bobby again made to leave. Elaine begged him to stay, at least until Bill returned. And, even though Deidre swore up and down, on a stack of a hundred bibles that she had done all of her homework, Elaine sent the girl to her room to do her homework.

""And when you take your shower, make sure to wash that hair, Missy. You smell like a wet dog," Elaine ordered.

"Mooom!" Deidre gasped, green eyes horrified as she glanced at the handsome Bobby.

"Miss Elaine," Bobby smiled. "She doesn't smell like a wet dog."

"Thank you!" Deidre huffed.

"Wet dogs smell better," Bobby said and laughed as Deidre squealed.

After Deidre was showered, with hair washed, Elaine tucked the girl into bed. Then she pulled Bobby into the large bedroom and undressed.

"I, I don't want to fuck, I don't feel up to..." Elaine whispered, pulling a short shift on. "But Bobby, will you, will you just hold me?"

Bobby did not know when Bill had arrived home. He woke up with the man's heavy snoring close by. The clock on Bill's side of the bed cast the digital display onto the celing of the bedroom and Bobby saw that it was three forty in the morning. Softly kissing Elaine's shoulder, Bobby extricated himself and went to the bathroom. Then, grabbing his duffel bag, Bobby made his way from the Lowry condominium.

Bobby locked his wallet in his car before wearily entering his mother's trailer. He casually left the decoy wallet on the tall chest in his room before stretching across his bed. The wallet had one fifty dollar bill and two twenties.

"Hello?" Bobby answered a call from a local, unknown phone number at ten fifteen Monday morning.

"He, Dr. Sanders wants, he wants us to see a specialist in Lowridge," Elaine mumbled into the phone. "An oncologist. An oncologist. He specializes in pediatrics."

"I oh Jesus, that, that's what I was afraid of," Bobby whispered, feeling all of his strength leaving his body.

"I, Bobby, I, I just, I just can't live without my baby," Elaine burst into sobs.

"Elaine, Elaine, don't," Bobby snapped harshly. "Don't you give into this fear? Don't you do it? Take her to see this doctor. Take her to see them, let them do what they can."

Monday night was dead in The Queen's Court. It was shortly after one thirty in the morning when Bobby wearily made his way to his car. Sitting in his car, Bobby thought to check his cell phone. He had three missed calls from Mercedes Phillips, his former girlfriend. He had two text messages from Mercedes, professing undying love and a desire to rekindle their romance. There was also a text message from Elaine.

"Please come see me," Elaine had sent.

The text had come at one o'clock in the morning. Bobby texted, asking if she was still awake.

Yes. I need you," Elaine responded immediately.

"Good evening, Mr. Messinger," the doorman said. "The Lowry unit, sir?"

"Yes sir," Bobby smiled.

"Very well, sir," the man said and nodded as Bobby slipped him a folded ten dollar bill. "Thank you, sir."

"Sorry, so sorry about disappearing on you yesterday," Bill said, greeting Bobby when Elaine let the dancer into the unit. "Damned drivers thought they could pull a strike at the last God damned minute and..."

"Bill! No one gives a flying fuck about that!" Elaine screeched bitterly at her husband. "Deidre, our daughter is, she, she's..."

"So, we, we're not here to fuck?" Bill asked as Elaine fought her tears.

"You. Go to hell," Elaine snarled bitterly at her husband.

"Well, if we're not going to fuck, then I'm going to bed. Unlike you, I work for a living," Bill sniped and walked away.

Elaine pulled Bobby into a guest bedroom. It was a nice room, with elegant, comfortable furniture and a well-stocked bathroom. Bobby availed himself of the shower then joined Elaine in the large, comfortable bed. He was naked; he'd not brought any sleepwear.

"Just, please just hold me," Elaine begged, pushing her satin covered ass against his crotch.

Bobby lay down, hand on Elaine's satin covered belly, other hand shoved underneath her pillow. She mumbled a sincere thanks when he softly kissed her curly head.

"Have to make my baby her breakfast," Elaine whispered, rousing Bobby from a deep slumber.

"Okay," Bobby smiled, squeezing Elaine in a quick hug.

"Oo, wish I had some time to play with that Mr. Happy," Elaine cooed, giving Bobby's morning wood a quick fondle.

Bobby fell asleep again. He roused when he heard the door creak open and smiled as a nude Elaine sauntered into the room. Flinging the bedcovers back, Bobby revealed his quickly growing erection.

Bobby had enjoyed the charms of a few girls and even a few women. They'd taught him a few things about pleasuring a woman. Pulling Elaine back into the bed, Bobby began to pleasure her. He kissed her laughing mouth often as his hands touched, caressed and fondled her body.

"Oh, oh Bobby," Elaine keened as Bobby licked and sucked her clitoris into his mouth.

Sliding his erection into her waiting pussy, Bobby made slow love to her, using long, deliberate strokes. When she was on the verge of another climax, Bobby began with short jabs, then long strokes and more short jabs.

"Fuck!" Elaine screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Fuck!" Bobby bellowed and pumped his load deep into her clutching pussy.

"That, that wasn't a fuck, was it?" Elaine whispered as Bobby cradled her in his arms.

"No, no it wasn't," Bobby admitted.

Sucking him to full hardness again, Elaine straddled his hips and guided him into her. He played with her bobbling breasts while she bounced on him. When she began that familiar panting, beautiful eyes tightly squeezed, Bobby thrust a spittle wetted finger into her unsuspected anus. With a gasp then squeal, Elaine bucked and grunted through her climax.

Bobby rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard and fast. He kissed her hungrily as he pounded into her.

"Now, that, that was a fuck," Elaine giggled as Bobby stiffened, then blasted another load into her.

Bobby left shortly afterward. Again, his mother berated him for coming and going as he pleased. And, again, Bobby ignored her. When he came out of his bathroom, he found that his decoy wallet had been emptied. His mother claimed she had no knowledge of what he was talking about.

"But, uh, need to see if they'll give you a raise, huh? All them hours you been working and only sixty bucks to show for it?" she said.

"Sixty? There was ninety; four twenties and a ten," Bobby said.

"Nuh huh; there was only them three twenties," his mother said.

"Thought you didn't take my money," Bobby smiled, letting his mother know he'd caught her in a lie.

When Bobby texted Elaine, she declined his offer to come over. Deidre would be home from school soon and truthfully, it would just confuse the girl, seeing Bobby in her condo all the time. So, Bobby spent his day off going to the latest Action Hero movie. Afterward, he treated himself to an ice cream sundae at Holland's Hand Cranked Ice Cream shop.

The young Asian-American girl had smiled and blushed and giggled as she made the butterscotch sundae and Bobby noticed she'd given him a few extra spoons of the gooey topping. Finishing the dish, he brought the empty container to the garbage can and thanked the young woman for an excellent treat.

"Bobby, I, I need your help, I need you," Mercedes admitted when Bobby answered her call.

"Look, I, I just don't have time for this high school shit," Bobby snapped, glancing over at the Court Building as he drove past the elegant building. "Why don't you see if Kevin is ready to man up, huh?"

"Oh! Look whose home!" Bobby's mother snapped as Bobby entered the trailer.

Thursday, the day of Deidre's appointment with the oncologist, Bobby kept checking his cell phone. Entering The Queen's Court, Bobby checked his phone one more time before locking it into his locker. When he went on a brief dinner break, he checked it again.

"Do you, do you work tonight?" Elaine's small voice whispered just as Bobby was pulling into the Court Tower parking lot Friday afternoon.

"Yeah. Probably get out of here at two, two thirty," Bobby said.

"Come, come see me when you get off?" Elaine begged. "Please? I, please?"

"As soon as I can," Bobby promised.

A different doorman was on duty and Bobby politely introduced himself and which unit, which resident he was there to see. The man spoke quietly into his telephone then nodded curtly to Bobby as he pressed the call button for the elevator.

"Thank you, sir," the doorman said when Bobby slipped him a ten dollar bill.

"Bill left me, left us," Elaine announced when Bobby entered the unit.

Elaine showed Bobby the cell phone footage she'd shot of Bill bringing a six foot four inch giant Nordic god into their bedroom. Gleefully, Bill admitted he had always known, deep down inside that he was gay.

"This is Emil," Bill gushed, stroking the massive bicep of the silent blond giant.

"Uh, Sweetheart? Remember that pesky little pre-nup we signed?" Bobby heard Elaine voice announce as Bill made lovesick eyes at Emil.

"Uh? And who's the one that broke them first? Who's the one brought that little dancer to our bed?" Bill had smirked.

"Hmm? Who? Little dancer? Do you have any proof of that?" Elaine asked.

"It, it's on that camera," Bill said.

"That camera? Oh! Oh, the one that faces the bed?" Elaine's voice asked. "Damndest thing; I found out someone had unplugged it. Can you believe that?"

"You, you bitch!" Bill screamed. "You unbelievable God damned bitch!"

"So you and Emil here can just skip on out of here," Elaine chortled. "Oh, Emil?"

"Yeah?" the giant finally spoke.

"According to our pre-nup, Loverboy here only gets a hundred thousand. That going to be enough to buy your love?" Elaine taunted Bill.

"I have the bakery," Bill squealed. "I, I've taken it from that shithole little shop to a million dollar operation. I, you, you can't do this. You can't do this to me."

"One hundred, Willie, this right?" Emil asked Bill.

"Watch me," Elaine snarled at Bill. "Just watch me."

"And who's going to run it?" Bill snarled in reply. "Who's going run the bakery?"

"Uh? My big brother Carlton," Elaine stated.

"My big brother Carlton, my big brother Carlton," Bill mocked and the video ended.

"Wow," Bobby said, handing the cell phone back to Elaine.

In the bedroom, Bobby looked and saw the camera. Elaine giggled and assured him, she had unplugged it the same day she'd discovered it. And every day afterward, she'd checked to make sure it was still unplugged.

"If he'd ever bothered to clean this place, Bill would have noticed it was unplugged," Elaine giggled. "But, then again, because I do actually clean up around here, I saw it almost immediately."

Saturdays were cinnamon rolls day and Elaine baked two tubes of the oversized sugary treats. Then Bobby accompanied Elaine and Deidre to the Sweet Oak Ice Skating Rink.

Deidre again skated a beautiful routine. Bobby noticed the girl's energy level was flagging by the time she concluded her leap at the finale. She almost tumbled, but managed to stay upright. She then clomped to where Elaine and Bobby sat.

"That last one, you, you're pretty tired, huh?" Bobby gently asked as Deidre sipped her hot chocolate.

"I, I just need to concentrate more," Deidre said.

"Can you do it again?" Eliane asked.

With a nod, Deidre again stepped onto the ice. Her energy level dropped significantly halfway through the performance and Bobby felt a huge lump in his throat. Elaine choked back a sob as it was obvious; Deidre would not be able to finish the routine.

"Come on, Sweetheart," Bobby called out. "Come on over here. We'll get it later, okay?"

"Okay," Deidre agreed, slumping.

She staggered to the gate and stepped off the ice. She almost toppled when she had one foot on the ice and the other foot on the floor.

"I, I don't know what's wrong. I, I just feel all tired," Deidre admitted as she slurped the last of her hot chocolate.

"Hey, it happens," Bobby encouraged, gently rubbing the child's back.

"You know, my Daddy? My Daddy ain't never come see me skate," Deidre said as they stepped out into the morning sunlight.

"Man don't know what he's missing. Watching you skate is like watching the most beautiful paining in the world just come to life," Bobby admitted.

Monday morning, Elaine scurried into her bedroom, wailing at the top of her lungs. The oncologist was on the telephone, asking her to come to his office.

"I can't. Bobby, I, I just can't lose my baby, I can't," Elaine screamed, clutching frantically at him.

"How, how much do you make dancing?" Elaine asked when Bobby prepared to leave for his Monday shift.

"Depends," Bobby shrugged listlessly. "Three, five hundred usually. Some nights are a little better than others."