What Lies Beneath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Akakios," Sotirios said, nibbling his way along the smooth jaw and fragile neck to suck at a particularly succulent morsel to leave his mark.

"We have an eternity to love one another," Akakios' said, tracing the beloved face with his fingers. "It's a dream I could never have imagined becoming reality.

"To live with the one I love is all the reality I need," Sotirios said, nuzzling soft, warm skin. He rolled their bodies languorously, enjoying the feel of Akakios' body rubbing over his as the slender man wriggled until comfortable. "Sleep, my precious one," Sotirios crooned, rubbing gentle circles over Akakios' back and listening to his lover's breathing becoming heavier.

"Love you," Akakios managed before his eyes finally remained closed and he fell into a deep, satiated sleep.

"Love you, too," Sotirios replied, although he knew his mate would not hear. He wrapped his arms around the lithe body and sent a prayer of thanks to all who had been willing to see beneath the surface and grant him his dream of love. He smiled, deciding to have a bonding ceremony with Akakios so that all could bear witness their happiness. The satyr's smile widened as he began to give his thoughts full reign. As Akakios slept peacefully, enfolded in the arms of the man who loved him more than life itself, Sotirios began to plan the necessary arrangements.