What Lies Beneath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sotirios was telling Dionysus what had happened when movement caught his eye. With a cry of concern, he moved quickly to catch Akakios before his lover collapsed to the ground.

****

When Akakios' eyes opened, he was laid on a soft bed and Dionysus was smiling gently at him.

"You've caused quite a stir in Olympus, young Akakios," he said, offering a glass of watered wine for Akakios to drink.

"O...Olympus?" Akakios spluttered. He glanced around him. The temple he was in was very similar to the one at home.

"They're all very similar whether here or on Earth," the god said, guessing Akakios' mind.

"Is Iolaus well?" Akakios said, suddenly remembering what had caused all the bewildering activity.

"Yes, thanks to your timely intervention. He and Hercules were doing some work for Athena. She was focused on Hercules when Iolaus became in need of help. There are a few gods grateful to you for saving him."

"To...to me?" Akakios squeaked.

"I am fond of the boys for one," Dionysus smiled. "They try and make a difference on Earth without any pretentiousness. Then there's Aphrodite, Athena and even Zeus. Zeus has a soft spot for his demigod son and as Iolaus is Hercules' beloved, that extends to the young mortal, too. Hercules has been brought here. He's bound to want to give you his personal thanks. He loves Iolaus the way Sotirios loves you. I don't know what would have become of him if Iolaus had been lost to us."

"I just couldn't stand by," Akakios whispered. "I'm not a hero."

"Yes you are," Dionysus nodded. "I knew you had a remarkable strength hidden beneath a fragile exterior. You might as well rest quietly whilst you may," he added. "Once everyone is fully apprised of all that happened, you will be sought out. Sotirios can only keep them at bay for a short time."

****

Dionysus' words were prophetic. It seemed no time at all until Akakios was ushered from the bed to stand in Athena's temple. The goddess thanked Akakios for his bravery which was echoed by Aphrodite. He was introduced to a large, impressively built man; Hercules. The demigod hugged Akakios tightly, whispering in the brunette's ear his heartfelt thanks and vowing to do anything that Akakios might ask of him. The young man was then taken to Iolaus who had been treated by Apollo's son Asclepius. He was pleased to see the blond sitting up and was hugged a second time. Throughout all the thanks, Akakios noticed an older, regal man watching with interest although he remained distant.

Sotirios stood at Dionysus' side. Part of him was incredibly proud of his young lover and pleased to see him receive the accolades deserved. Another part wanted to whisk his mate away, cover every precious inch of the adored body with kisses and reassure himself Akakios was unhurt.

"He's fine," Dionysus whispered. "Although I think he'll need a lot of loving attention when you get home."

"He shall have all he needs," Sotirios vowed.

****

The couple quickly resumed their usual routine, Akakios not wanting word of his part in the rescue of Iolaus made public. In addition to Athena's thanks, the goddess had presented the young man with a small silver talisman and a set of matching rings for him and Sotirios. These were the only outward signs of his bravery.

Sotirios was at the temple and Akakios wandered around the orchard selecting some oranges with which to soak in wine to accompany the bread and cheese he had ready for his lover's lunch. He gave a start as Takis came up silently behind him.

"Sotirios isn't here," Akakios said, believing the other satyr would be looking for his mate.

"I know. I left him making devotions at the temple," Takis said, moving closer to the slight human. "I brought some wine." He held up a small skin of wine, smiling as Akakios began to nervously back away.

"If you want to bring wine to share when Sotirios is here, you are welcome, Takis," Akakios said, trying to keep his voice strong and confident. "I have no desire to drink with you when my mate is not here."

"Too bad," the other satyr hissed. He moved swiftly, pinning the small man beneath his bulk with ease. He opened the wine skin and forced it between Akakios lips, his hand gripping the struggling man's jaw with painful intensity.

Akakios had no option but to swallow or choke. The wine was strong and heady and the young man could feel it spreading heat throughout his body. As the wine skin was pulled from between his lips, Takis' mouth descended. Unable to move his jaw from the powerful grip, Akakios groaned his denial and frustration as his mouth was raped by the satyr's pillaging tongue. Then, to Akakios' horror and shame he felt his manhood begin to stir as the tongue slide sinuously inside his mouth, imitating another, more intimate, act.

Takis ground shamelessly down on the growing bulge he could feel at Akakios' groin and grinned salaciously at the trapped man.

"Dionysus' special vintage," he growled, biting at the fragile flesh of Akakios' throat, feeling the human's growing hardness. "Soon you will be begging me to take you. You will become more and more aroused and sexual release is the only way to get it out of your system. Imagine your manhood aching and engorged, dripping with the need to spill, your sac filled almost beyond its capacity with seed and no means of release except by my will. By the time your precious Sotirios arrives here, I will have taken you over and over and each time will have been at your plea."

"I will never beg you," Akakios cried, desperately. "My body is Sotirios' and his alone." Akakios' blood ran cold at the callous words. He suddenly bucked with all his strength, the movement unexpectedly strong for his slight frame, and managed to dislodge his would-be rapist. Struggling to his feet, his arousal already hard and leaking, Akakios began to run home. It was his intention to lock himself in the cottage. Once safe from Takis, he was certain he could take care of the unwanted erection.

He slammed the door closed and slid the bolt in place. He stood behind the table, his hand nervously fingering the medallion he wore as Takis' bulk slammed against the cottage entrance. The bolt held only for two enraged charges and on the third it splintered and a grinning Takis filled the doorway. Akakios tried to keep the table between him and the rampant satyr, hoping to make another run. However, his hopes were dashed as Takis simply hefted the table, throwing it across the room to smash into the window seat. Then he was lifted and thrown with unerring accuracy to land on his back on the bed, all the air forced from his lungs.

With an agile leap, Takis landed astride the stunned human. He flipped Akakios easily onto his stomach and restrained the young man's hands with thin rope behind his back. He slapped at the peachy globes bared to his sight, laughing at the sobbing denials now spilling from Akakios' lips.

"Soon you will be begging me," he said coldly. He flipped Akakios over again, sitting astride slender thighs, and shoving the flimsy shift up high enough to bare the youthful chest. His smile was feral at the already purpled shaft. He tweaked Akakios' nipples, smiling as they hardened under his unwanted touch. He withdrew more thin rope from his hip pouch and began to tie it at the base of Akakios' painfully erect manhood and around his sac. "Only when you have pleaded with me to have you will I let you have the release you need," he leered, moving to nip at the diamond-hard nubs on the creamy smooth chest.

Akakios was in Tartarus. His body screamed for release, his penis was agonisingly swollen and his sac felt it was about to burst, and his mind screamed only for the touch of his husband. Tears fell unchecked as he silently prayed for help. His eyes closed to block out the sight of the smirking satyr as Takis rubbed a calloused thumb over the leaking slit of his manhood.

A scream rent the air and the heavy weight of Takis vanished and Akakios' tears of fear became of joy as Sotirios' beloved voice was in his ear.

"I'm here, precious. You will be well, I swear it."

As Sotirios eased Akakios forward to untie his hands, the younger man saw Dionysus and Athena glowering menacingly at the hapless Takis, whom in turn stared fearfully at a man who looked faintly familiar to the distressed Akakios. He heard Sotirios growl angrily as the satyr carefully cut away the bindings on his genitals.

"Sotirios, please, I hurt," Akakios whimpered.

"My Lord?" Sotirios asked desperately, uncertain what best to do to alleviate Akakios' suffering.

"Take them, Athena," the second man spoke. "Dionysus and I will take care of Takis."

Athena materialised the three of them in Aphrodite's temple and then vanished to bring Apollo and Asclepius to aid the young man who keened softly in pain. As she left, Aphrodite fussed over the young human, settling him and Sotirios onto her personal, huge, four-posted, comfortable divan. She comforted him as best she could; Dionysus' special wine was not designed for mortals, who were so fragile. Seconds later, Athena appeared with the other gods.

Apollo and his son murmured together before encouraging Akakios to drink a potion Asclepius materialised.

"He needs release, Sotirios," Apollo said gently. "That will help him the most."

At that moment Dionysus appeared with the other god. The gods then gathered together.

"Sotirios," Akakios moaned. The potion had eased his pain somewhat, but he still ached with need.

"I am Zeus, Akakios." The voice was deep and resonant, temporarily making the young man forget his pain. "Takis will hurt no other again. He will out his remaining days as a goat. Drink this." Akakios was handed a goblet of golden liquid Zeus materialised. It tasted like apple juice and as he drank, the pain began to ease.

"Thank you, my Lord," he whispered, as he returned the empty goblet.

"This meeting was originally arranged for the evening before the next devotional at Dionysus' temple," Zeus said. "It seems that you have been petitioning Dionysus, Athena and Aphrodite very hard, Sotirios."

The satyr glanced at his young lover. Akakios would age and die, leaving the satyr with a broken heart. He had been fervently praying to the gods to spare him that pain. He hoped they would permit him to go to the Elysian Fields with his beloved.

"I have asked that I not be separated from Akakios at his death," he nodded.

"No, Sotirios," Akakios cried. "You are immortal."

"And I love you," the satyr said, crushing the smaller body to his. "I have no desire to live without you."

"Nor shall you."

Zeus' words caught both men's attention.

"Many have petitioned me on your behalf, Sotirios. The gods here in this room as well as Hercules and Iolaus. I have looked at the joy you have brought one another and the selflessness you have each shown. Akakios," he said, smiling kindly at the wide-eyed youth. "Tell Sotirios what drink I gave you."

"Apple juice, Lord," the young man said, bemused at the turn of conversation.

"Indeed it was," Zeus nodded. "It was the juice of a very special, golden apple, Sotirios. An apple from the Garden of Hesperides."

It took a moment for the significance of the words to fully sink into Sotirios' mind. Then a wide smile bloomed over his face, the gods in the room smiling and nodding at him as realisation set in.

"Akakios is immortal?" Sotirios asked. He *needed* to hear the words.

"Yes, Sotirios. You never actually asked for your own mortality, just that Akakios' death not part you. Now it won't," Athena said, her smile becoming a wide grin.

"Now it is time we left you and Akakios alone so you can care for him," Aphrodite said, ushering the other gods away from the couple. "And where better than my temple to make love," she added with a wink.

The moment they were alone, Sotirios acted. He ripped the shift from his lover's body and inhaled the purpled penis to the root, trying to avoid putting any undue pressure on painfully swollen flesh. An impassioned cry of his name accompanied the immediate flood of sweet crème and Sotirios swallowed all his mate could offer.

Despite the intensity of the release, Akakios whimpered as he felt his manhood barely soften.

"I will take care of you, precious one," Sotirios vowed. He threw away his pouch, freeing his own erection, whilst his mind worked frantically. He needed to ensure his lover attained release with as little direct stimulation to the young man's swollen genitals as possible. He arranged Akakios to kneel astride his head. His large hands spread the luscious globes above him. Pulling them wide, Sotirios set diligently to work. He felt his lover undulate carefully, the young man clinging tightly to a post for support.

Akakios moaned his appreciation. In this position, Sotirios was able to thrust deeply into his body. The long, agile muscle began by licking at his tightly furled flesh. Slowly, his rosebud blossomed, opening to the slick invader, all defences falling before the erotic conqueror. He felt it glide in and out, going deeper and deeper, until he was shimmering on the edge of release.

Sotirios relished pleasuring his mate and enjoyed the intimacy of this act. As Akakios' sheath began to relax, he plunged deeply into blood-hot tightness. He was surrounded by his mate's taste and scent. His own erection throbbed and dripped, but he ignored it, focusing on his lover. He spread the cheeks fractionally further and pushed his tongue in hard, flicking it successfully against his lover's secret jewel. The satyr was certain the scream from Akakios would have been heard throughout Olympus and the thought had his own release spurting as Akakios convulsed above him, warm wetness splashing his furred chest from their combined climaxes.

Akakios slumped to the side of his mate, kissing the furred hip in unspoken gratitude. The desire to find release still burned, but his flesh was becoming less painful with each climax he was given. He murmured softly as Sotirios licked carefully as the still half-hard flesh. He let his lover roll him onto his stomach as he recovered and groaned as oil-drenched fingers dove inside him, stretching and slickening him. The fingers caressed his sweet spot making him writhe and push back.

"Ride me, beloved," Sotirios husked.

Whimpering needily, Akakios crawled to straddle his mate. Large, caring hands helped steady him as he raised his body over his lover's rampant organ. They remained on his hips as Akakios rode the thick rod impaling him. He moaned Sotirios' name over and over. He felt as though he could feel every crease and vein in his lover's erection. He clenched and relaxed his channel as he rose up and plunged down, wailing softly as he massaged his jewel with a shimmy on each decent. He groaned his appreciation as Sotirios began a rapid succession of short, sharp jabs that struck his sweetness. He could feel his release building and then his orgasm stormed through his body, igniting every cell in its path, as Sotirios tenderly ran a single finger from root to tip on his bobbing flesh.

Sotirios gave a guttural groan as his mate's sheath contracted around him repeatedly. He fought against the impending climax, wanting to save himself for one more shared orgasm with Akakios. He was pleased to see the young man's shaft finally returning to its normal colour and the swelling almost completely gone. However, he was certain Akakios had one more release as the younger man was not yet fully lax. This time, however, he was going to make love with the beautiful youth.

Sotirios manoeuvred their bodies to loom over his smaller lover. He re-sheathed himself in the beloved body.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," Sotirios whispered.

Akakios obeyed, moaning as Sotirios slid in deeper when he raised his legs.

With infinite slowness, Sotirios withdrew half of his length before pushing back with the same slow tempo.

"Sotirios," Akakios groaned as his husband's shaft easily nudged his prostate. Pleasure swept through his body, rolling in wave after wave. He felt Sotirios withdraw a little further and push in a little harder. Soft mewls spilt from Akakios' mouth as Sotirios repeated his actions over and over without increasing his speed.

"Tell me what you feel," Sotirios groaned breathlessly, leaning down to lick Akakios' neck, tasting the sweat-damp flesh.

"I ...you...you make me feel like nothing I've ever felt before. You're a fire that burns forever within me. I want your seed in me. I want to feel you posses me as no other has."

"And no other will," Sotirios added in a low, dark growl.

Akakios' slender thighs trembled as Sotirios continued to thrust rhythmically into him. He felt himself teetering closely to the edge of orgasm once more. His head thrashed to and fro and he thrust his hips upwards, trying to rub his hardness against Sotirios' belly.

"Please," Akakios begged when Sotirios gently pushed his hips back down.

"What is it you desire?" Sotirios growled into his ear, nipping at his lobe.

"Please," he gasped, "Please touch me, my husband." Akakios' lithe body trembled with his need. He screamed when Sotirios worked a hand between their sweating bodies and wrapped it around his dripping length. Now there was joy in the touch, it was part of the love they shared and Akakios let himself relax completely and trust his husband to take care of him.

Sotirios growled, thrusting with vigour, Akakios' moans increasing exponentially to Sotirios' speed and depth until he was all but slamming into him.

Akakios wailed his appreciation. The earlier pain became a thing of the past. All he felt was pleasure building on top of pleasure.

"Please," he begged against Sotirios' lips, as his lover plunged his tongue into his mouth with the same ferocity as his hips pistoned into his body and then withdrew to breathe. "Please let me come."

Every touch, every sensation of his lover thrusting deeply inside him was one of ecstasy that inflamed his entire body. He cried aloud as Sotirios draped his legs over his shoulders, almost folding the lithe body in half to get deeper still, and pounded into him with all his strength. Akakios screamed with unashamed abandon as Sotirios then fisted him as he rammed into his body.

"Come with me," Sotirios husked pounding into the hot, tight body. He could hear a high-pitched keening in Akakios' throat as his hips jerked erratically, his rhythm faltering. "Akakios," Sotirios roared out his climax, pumping his seed into his mate.

Akakios screamed to the gods as his orgasm tore through him, his channel contracting against Sotirios' spurting flesh. He sobbed Sotirios' name, pleasure finally overwhelming him. His orgasm, painstakingly built up by his mate, was a maelstrom of shared passion and pleasure that whirled with abandon around him. His back arched and he froze as his organ erupted, his pearlescent seed pouring over Sotirios' hand and spraying their chests.

The force of his climax wracked his slender body and he convulsed again and again in the throes of ecstasy. He knew his lover was drawing out their shared release by rubbing against his jewel over and over even as Sotirios' own orgasm continued to consume him. Akakios could feel his husband's seed filling his clenching channel to overflowing. The world around him grew dim, the pleasure finally too much. His voice gave out, and with a final shudder, he gave in to the encroaching darkness.

When Akakios could summon strength enough to open heavy-lidded eyes, it was to see his mate's head between his out-flung thighs and feel the satyr's tongue sliding into his secret opening and rasping over his thighs.

"I love you," he husked, his throat raw from his screaming. He smiled, opening his arms in welcome as, with a last lick, Sotirios crawled up his body to lie cradled at Akakios pelvis. Their lips mated and tongues danced in a slow, sinuous motion.