What Lies Beneath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," Akakios begged. He ached and burned, the feelings were as nothing he had ever experienced before.

"Let me pleasure you," Sotirios husked. He took the flared head of his lover into his mouth and suckled slowly to a scream of his name. He reached one large hand across Akakios' midriff to hold him in place and slid his mouth effortlessly to envelop the entire rock-hard rod. As his nose buried itself in musk-scented curls and his throat began to massage his mate's shaft, Sotirios cupped Akakios' sac and squeezed tenderly. The result was an impassioned scream of his name and an eruption of his mate's sweet crème pulsing freely down Sotirios' throat. The erotic offering was enough to trigger the satyr's own release and his hot, thick juices flowed over Akakios' satin-smooth thigh.

As Akakios lay barely conscious, recovering from his climax, he felt his lover's tongue cleansing his body and he gave a soft moan, arching as best he could into the caress. He nestled happily as Sotirios' large body wrapped tightly around him.

"Love you," he whispered.

"Love you, precious," Sotirios replied. He kissed his beloved as Akakios desired until the younger man slipped into sleep. The satyr lay watching, relishing the feel of the one he loved, and who loved him, in his arms.

****

Sotirios awoke with the dawn and with the treasured sensation of Akakios draped over his chest. It seemed his lover enjoyed using him as his pillow. He fought to hold back the laugh of joy that threatened to bubble fee. Not content with simply using Sotirios as a pillow, Akakios had crawled on top of the satyr. His left hand was on Sotirios' shoulder and a slender leg was between the satyr's muscular own. Sotirios' manhood showed its approval on the thigh that nestled closely, already hard and leaking. The older man had never felt so complete. He nuzzled the straight, glossy tresses.

Akakios made a sound of contentment and slowly opened his eyes. He gave an incandescent smile of joy and angled his head for a kiss that was instantly bestowed. He gave a low groan as Sotirios lifted him easily to pull his body further up his own. Large, strong hands each palmed a nether cheek, squeezing them repeatedly and pulling their bodies impossibly closer. They kissed and undulated, their juices flowing freely, slickening their erections as they ground faster and harder, each man desperate to bring pleasure to the other.

"Sotirios," Akakios moaned. Heat, pooled low in his belly, was radiating outwards, consuming him with flames of desire and love for the bigger man beneath him. He heard the guttural groan of his name from the satyr and, as wet heat pulsed between them, his own cry of completion was swallowed by Sotirios' eager mouth as he was pulled down for a soul-searing kiss. Sated and satisfied, by more than just the physical release, Akakios nuzzled happily into the furred body and did not remember his eyes closing.

When he next opened his eyes he was alone in the bed and his body cleansed of their earlier lovemaking. He felt his cheeks heat at how senseless he must have been and his heart thrummed with love for the man who had cared so tenderly for him. As he rose from the bed to seek his mate, Sotirios came out of the room opposite. The two men embraced lovingly.

"Stay with me, Akakios," Sotirios whispered. "Stay with me always."

"Always, my love," Akakios agreed, smiling at the tiny blush that stole briefly across Sotirios' face at the younger man's endearment.

"After breakfast and bathing we need to go to Aphrodite's temple and leave her an offering of thanks and at Dionysus' so I can let him know I have bound myself to you and only you."

"I love you," Akakios smiled, as he was steered towards the laden table.

****

Their devotions complete, the lovers began their walk home. Before they reached the orchard, they were holding hands. As they wandered through Sotirios' copse they were kissing. As they reached the front door, they were almost tearing off Akakios' clothing, desperate for the feel of skin-on-skin.

"Want you, Sotirios," Akakios' said, his voice almost a growl of need. "Want you to make love with me." He lay naked and needy on the bed, his legs spread wide as he tried to entice his mate into taking him.

"Hush, love, gently," Sotirios' soothed. His need was no less great, the fire of love and longing scorched through both men equally. However, Akakios was as yet untouched and Sotirios knew he was the one who needed to remain calm. "Let me relax you a little."

He licked his lips, eagerly eyeing the rosy-hued shaft that jerked enticingly on Akakios stomach. Moving to kneel between wide-flung legs Sotirios devoured Akakios' erection to the root, sucking and massaging the excited flesh. He was rewarded almost instantly with the outpouring of hot, salty-sweet crème to which he was already addicted.

Akakios slumped, the all-consuming flames of desire temporarily banked, but the younger man knew they would quickly flare up once more. The need to have Sotirios buried inside him, for them to become as one, was unassuaged and was still burning in his veins. He gazed at the bigger man through satiated, heavy-lidded eyes.

"I think you relaxed me," he smiled.

Sotirios' eyes held a predatory gleam as he licked his lips slowly, ensuring he had not missed a single drop of his lover's precious seed. He leant forward and kissed Akakios deeply, letting the younger man taste himself.

"I know what you want, what we both yearn for, precious one," the satyr said. "But you must trust me. Let me dictate how fast we move and I promise you pleasure even beyond that which we have shared and which is already more than anything I have ever experienced."

Akakios felt his body melt and his blood boil at the words and the sensual husk in which they were spoken. He nodded, unable to articulate, settling for pulling his mate's mouth to his and kissing him deeply.

"Lie here a moment, beloved," Sotirios grinned.

He returned a few moments later and swept the still-pliant body into his arms, the two men kissing languidly as the satyr negotiated his way into the bathing room. He had half filled the sunken bath it contained.

"Most satyrs do not have somewhere to call home as they sleep with shepherds or maidens or in Dionysus' temples. I wanted that. I wanted *my* home. Streams are good in summer to swim in, but in colder weather, this is ideal. Thanks to Hephaestus the bath fills with heated water when I need it and drains away when I'm finished. No one has ever shared this bath with me," Sotirios added, as he stepped down into the water and settled Akakios to sit astride his thighs.

The younger man gave a sigh of pleasure as he nestled against the large furred body in the soothingly warm water. He moaned his appreciation as Sotirios nibbled at his throat, arching his neck backwards to offer easier access. He groaned as a sharp nip was followed by a gentle sucking sensation and he knew his lover had left his mark. The thought sent a frisson throughout the lithe frame and Akakios' sated sex began to slowly fill. As his lover's mouth fed from Akakios' throat and shoulders, his large hands cupped the smaller mans buttocks, kneading and spreading them, letting Akakios slowly become accustomed to such intimate play. Akakios groaned as sharp teeth worried at his breast, tugging at the diamond-hard nubbin and sucking slowly and deliberately. A hand played with his sac, squeezing the orbs it protected and it was with a gasp that Akakios' body was tenderly breached by a single, thick finger.

Akakios' was barely given time to focus on the new sensation as Sotirios bit hard on the tender teat between his teeth, expertly distracting his lover until the tight sheath had relaxed enough for him to begin a slow, sensual slide in and out of his mate's body. He smiled around the flesh he erotically tortured as Akakios began to writhe in reaction to the intimate caress. He had poured oil into the bath and the water itself also helped him to enter Akakios' most intimate channel. He moved to make love to Akakios' other breast as he readied a second finger at the tight entrance. He repeated his actions and this time when his lover had accepted his fingers, he began to spread them, stretching the virginal passage to whimpers of need from his mate.

Sotirios curled his fingers to an impassioned cry of his name. He smiled at the look of stunned bewilderment on his virgin lover's face. The expressive chocolate orbs were wide with a mix of pleasure and puzzlement.

"Men have a hidden jewel, precious one," he whispered into Akakios' ear, chasing the words with his tongue. "One that makes this kind of play especially pleasurable." He rubbed his lover's sweet spot over and over. Finally he could feel the smaller man pushing back onto the three fingers that worked inside his body and forwards against his stomach with his resurgent flesh.

Quickly he moved them from the bath to the bed, drying their bodies with a swiftness that made Akakios dizzy. Then the big man was between his lover's spread thighs, his fingers back inside Akakios' sheath as he generously oiled his rampant erection. His flesh was long, thick and lightly furred towards the base. The shaft was red with need and its head a dark shade of damson.

Akakios was bereft as the fingers left his body and then Sotirios' arousal was pulsating against his aching void.

"Take me," he pleaded. "Love me, make us one."

"Relax, my sweet one," Sotirios soothed. He craned his large body over his mate's, his mouth meeting Akakios and began his slow slide to his lover's heart. He could feel Akakios' hands clutching desperately at his shoulders and the smooth legs tighten around his waist. He swallowed Akakios' moans, a hand reaching to tweak hard at over-sensitive breasts to distract Akakios as he finally sank into the tightest, hottest place he had ever known. The slender channel clung with tenacity to his flesh as he pushed inside. It rippled erotically around him, threatening to send him over the edge before he had opportunity to truly enjoy being buried inside the one he loved. As their sacs nestled intimately together, Sotirios held still, letting Akakios become accustomed to the sensation of being so fully filled and his own body ease away from the edge of completion.

As he felt the tension leave his lover's body he began a series of gentle undulations, his build ensuring Akakios' jewel was rubbed with every motion. His grin was feral as Akakios thrashed his head from side to side, the long tresses fanning out on the pillow, as he pleasured his mate. Already he could feel Akakios' flagging flesh begin to harden once more, pressing slickly against his stomach as the men moved in harmony.

"Love you, love you," Akakios moaned between kisses, as Sotirios' tongue thrust into his mouth to match the rhythm of his hips.

"And I you, like no one before and none again," the satyr vowed, his eyes locking with Akakios. "I'm so close, precious one, so close," he groaned. He burrowed a hand between their heated bodies to begin stroking Akakios in time with his movements. He wanted them to reach their zenith together. He felt the lithe body tighten and slender hips thrust upwards to take Sotirios that bit deeper and then Akakios was convulsing beneath him, screaming his name, his release spraying them both. Sotirios threw back his head and bellowed Akakios' name, his seed pouring freely into the still-tight channel that contracted brutally around him.

Akakios had never known a climax as powerful in his short life. His vision greyed as his flesh spurted over and over and then Sotirios' voice roared in his ear. He fought off the encroaching greyness to relish the feel of his lover's liquid heat filling his body with his living essence. Being possessed by the satyr in such a primal way was his last coherent thought and he let himself float in the languid afterglow.

Sotirios felt his lover go lax. However, Akakios' sheath still retained its insistent grip. The satyr's sex continued to pulse seed into Akakios even after the young man had lost his battle to remain conscious. When he had nothing left with which to fill his mate, Sotirios remained in Akakios' body, simply enjoying the physical union and the feel of his flesh sliding inside his lover. He mourned the loss of that connection as he finally began to soften and Akakios' channel released its grip. He could see his lover was beginning to revive and pulled gently from the haven of the beautiful body.

He licked the smooth, warm skin of Akakios' chest and stomach clean, before moving lower. Some of his release glistened against satin-soft thighs as it slipped from his lover's depths, testament to the prodigious volume of semen satyrs produced. Sotirios head dropped between the young man's legs, tongue lapping first at Akakios' thighs and then at his stretched portal. Sotirios made a sound part-way between growl and groan at the intimate taste of his lover seductively overlaid with his own seed. His tongue darted into Akakios' body again and again, the satyr vowing to perform this act when Akakios was able to enjoy it.

He reluctantly left his mate's entrance and arranged them so that his smaller lover draped languorously over his broad chest. He smiled as heavy-lidded eyes opened to gaze at him in naked adoration.

"I felt as though we were one, Sotirios," Akakios rasped, his throat still raw from his primal scream, but still conveying the sound of wonder. "Not just in body, but in spirit."

"I swear that it has never been so with another, precious," Sotirios promised. "But then, I have never loved another before," he added, pulling Akakios down to kiss tenderly.

"Don't ever leave me," Akakios begged, clinging tightly to the bigger body.

"Never, Akakios," the satyr vowed. "I have bound myself to you and you alone and you are *mine*." The last word was spoken in a deep growl that sent shivers throughout Akakios' lithe form.

"Yours," he whispered, his voice laden with awe. He dropped his head to suckle contentedly at a thick, dark nipple as Sotirios' rumbled his appreciation in what sounded suspiciously like a purr. He hummed happily as his lover's hand began to stroke his hair.

Sotirios was aware of the second Akakios drifted into sleep.

"Thank you, Aphrodite," he whispered. "I swear I will never take for granted the love of this generous youth that you led me to. Nor let you down in any way. He is my heart and I love him more than I have words to say. Thank you, my lady."

****

Akakios attended the monthly devotional to Dionysus at his temple with Sotirios. After Dionysus' priestesses made their sacrifices and offerings and danced for the assembled, his followers split into pairs or groups, drinking and revelry ensuing. Akakios did not reveal to his mate that some of Sotirios' brother satyrs had been deliberately or unthinkingly hurtful. Some had stared at him as though he was nothing more than a curiosity, others had shook their heads declaring him little more than a short-term, passing fancy and some had simply looked incredulously, wondering how Sotirios could settle for one human, irrespective of their beauty, when there was a banquet of men and women to sample. Akakios tried to ignore them all, although one satyr made him particularly uncomfortable. It seemed that no matter where he and his lover went, Takis' eyes followed them. The young man was uncertain whether the satyr was looking at him, Sotirios or at them as a couple and a curiosity.

As it was Sotirios' home temple, the satyr took his lover into a more secluded area. He had no intentions of making love with Akakios in public, but was relaxed enough for them to share kisses. He wanted Dionysus to know how happy they were, certain that the 'helpful old man' had been his god in disguise. Dionysus has seemed remarkably unsurprised at his satyr's revelation and Sotirios had noticed him rubbing his hands as if particularly pleased with the event.

It was a warm evening and all his mate wore was a simple shift that reached to mid-thigh, cinched at the waist with a leather belt hand-made by Sotirios himself. Akakios' hair shone and, in the satyr's eyes, there were no others to compare with his beauty. They settled themselves on a pile of soft cushions, the smaller man beneath his bigger mate. As they kissed, Sotirios soon forgot their public location, his hand sliding higher and higher up Akakios' smooth thigh to fondle at his lover's arousal. He was suddenly aware that Akakios had stilled and gazed with concern at his lover. Following the young man's shocked gaze, he saw Takis stroking his prestigious erection as he watched the couple.

"We are not your personal entertainment, Takis," Sotirios growled menacingly, ensuring Akakios' body was swiftly covered from the other's lascivious gaze.

"Some participate, some watch," Takis said, his hand continuing its motions as he addressed Sotirios, but stared at Akakios.

Sotirios stood and held out a helping hand to his lover, keeping his bulk between the young human and second satyr.

"Then we will leave you to decide which you want to do," Sotirios said, urging Akakios ahead of him.

At home the lovers dedicated their lovemaking to the gods that had brought them together and vowed to leave Dionysus' temple before commencing intimacy in the future.

****

Time moved swiftly by for the couple and they were as happy several months later as on the first day of their life as a bound pair.

Akakios wandered a little ways from their orchard, hearing the sounds of shouting. He edged carefully into the nearby wood and crept forwards.

Three men were engaged in a desperate fight, a fourth lay unconscious or dead. The fallen man and two of the three remaining combatants were wearing similar garb and Akakios distrusted them instinctively. The third, a handsome blond had a sword wound in his side, bleeding freely, and was obviously tiring. Knowing Sotirios would be listening out for him, and fervently praying his voice would carry, Akakios picked up a stout branch, yelled for his lover and charged into the fray.

He managed to force one of the swordsmen away from the injured blond and found himself in a desperate fight for his own life. He repeatedly parried strong sword strokes as the big, dark man thrust angrily at the lithe brunette. Just as Akakios thought his strength was not going to be enough a furious bellow heralded the arrival of Sotirios. Akakios was pulled behind the satyr's body as the bigger male wielded a branch that made Akakios' look like a twig in comparison. The younger man could not help the shudder as Sotirios' weapon connected with the skull of their attacker. He was no fighter, but was certain that the sickening crunch meant the falling man would hurt no one else again.

Akakios saw the blond had managed to deal with the last man and, as Sotirios checked the three similarly dressed men, Akakios tended to the blond. He could tell a doctor was needed, but as he turned to ask Sotirios, he heard the satyr gasp.

"This is Iolaus, beloved of Hercules," Sotirios said. "Try and staunch the bleeding and I will try and contact Dionysus.

Akakios tore his own clothing to create a makeshift bandage and pressed against the wound, trying to ignore the pained moans from the man he tried to help. He could see Sotirios kneeling; the satyr's face a mask of deep concentration. Then things happened so quickly that Akakios was left completely disorientated.

Dionysus appeared with Aphrodite. The goddess swept the injured Iolaus into her arms and vanished. Sotirios hugged Akakios to his body and the young man felt the world spin crazily as his shoulder was touched by Dionysus. He stood, swaying dizzily, as he realised they were no longer in the forest. He tried to speak, but no sound came. He realised that sounds around him were diminishing and began to crumple slowly to the floor.