All Comments on 'What Lies Beneath'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lovely

I adore your stories! I simply can't get enough. And this one was wonderful!

Danae72Danae72almost 15 years ago
Always glad

to see you've submitted a new story. I look forward to all of them so much and they never disappoint. Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories and characters with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
That little yellow N

is my favorite thing to see! Especially when it is attached to any story by Pelaam! What a great story...who doesn't LOVE a wonderful Greek Myth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story it was beautifully written, and very touching. Love a story that actually has an ending as well. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow! I adore your command of the English Language; your gorgeous syntax in descriptions; your captivating plot; and, of course, your heartwarming sex scenes.

I'd personally recommend you change 'Hercules' to 'Herakles' in order to make the atmosphere more Greek-like, but the decision remains yours. For the same reason, I also find it more believable if the breakfast orange juice is substituted with either water or a mixture of milk, barley and honey.

XamCottonXamCottonover 13 years ago

Lovely. A real pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love it... Good work there...

booklove101booklove101about 13 years ago
like it

I liked the read very well. But. But two words stopped the flow: Potatoes and coffee (the color). I just wished you chose something more "greek". But it was a good read at all. Thanks.

Darby4186Darby4186about 13 years ago
Inventive

Inventive creative captivating passionate inspiring.

Thank you for a fresh new storyline that still pushed us over the end with genuine male love. Keep up your inventive approach!

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
Very tender!

A different view of the Immortals!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous