Wendy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wendy!" he gasped in warning several minutes later, watching as she slipped off of his cock and back onto her knees in front of him, wrapping a hand around the glistening, gooey shaft and leaning over to run her tongue around the head before taking it into her mouth and going down on him, once again taking all of him into her mouth and throat, hollowing her cheeks to collapse her mouth on him so that she could taste herself on him, only backing away when she felt his cock starting to swell, locking her lips just behind the head as it began to pulse, Jonathan groaning as cum began coating her mouth and tongue as he came.

Wendy continued to suck him off, gulping down his cum, not releasing him from her mouth until she had sucked him dry and licked his cock clean, then sitting back and smiling up at him as she continued to swallow, licking her lips.

"That was incredible," Jonathan managed to gasp.

"Now it's my turn," Wendy said, getting to her feet and turning her back to him, then bending over and putting the palms of her hands on the floor. "Eat my pussy for me," she requested.

Wendy moaned and her knees trembled when she felt Jonathan's mouth on her swampy pussy. She could hear him eating her, slurping up her juices, sliding his tongue up to rim her rosebud before returning to plunge into her. Finally standing up, her face flushed, Wendy turned to face him, pushing her miniskirt back down and buttoning her blouse.

"Is this going to happen again?" Jonathan asked.

"Whenever you like," Wendy replied, smiling as she turned and went back to her own office.

And it did, daily, usually at Wendy's instigation, which accounted for her increased happiness during the day and lack of a need to speed date in the evenings, though Mary and Monique picked right back up where they had left off. Every Friday afternoon, though, she left work an hour early and went to the airport to fly to Negril, oftentimes with Mary, Monique, or Shirelle, arriving just in time for the late sitting at Sushi Jiro, then going to Blue Note for the show before heading to the roof for the nightly orgy, spending her days lolling on the beach and enjoying the water, always finding an hour or two each day to visit the museum which was now crowded with tourists.

"We need to arrange our holiday party," Jonathan said one morning in the beginning of December as he, Wendy, and Monique had coffee together.

"Everyone loved Luigi's last year," Wendy said. "Why not do that again?"

"That gets my vote," Jonathan agreed. "That was the most relaxed holiday party that we'd ever had and I think that the kids enjoyed it the most."

"I'll take care of it," Monique said.

"I've got some numbers for you," Wendy said, smiling. "Garden of Eden has been open for 5 weeks and we're already booked solid for the next 41/2 months, sold out. We're 80% booked if you look ahead 9 months. We've seen a 2.6% uptick in bookings overall in the group since Garden of Eden opened. 7 Mile Beach is practically sold out for the next 6 months. They just love us. The museum is seeing several hundred visitors a day. It's turning out to be a huge draw. And the tip pool at Garden of Eden, even taking into account that they had to hire another 25 lagoon and beach attendants, was $1,350 per employee for the first month."

"The Shuiqi spa is always fully booked. People are making their reservations at the same time that they book their rooms. The same with the restaurants. Word is spreading. There's a wait list for cancellations. Shanti's entire staff has opted to go to the sash for a uniform. We've had to hire a dozen attendants just for the spa, as totally full service has turned out to be de rigueur. While the manicurists or stylists are doing their jobs, the attendants provide the full service. The massages are a combination of the therapist and also attendants, depending upon the client's tastes."

"Conrad and Diva both assure me that Garden of Eden is totally off the scale when it comes to sex compared to Hedonism II. They both say that the higher caliber of guest makes everything nicer, better, that there's far less derogatory repartee and crude behavior. None of the staff have reported any problems with respect to interactions with the guests."

"We're going this weekend," Jonathan said, smiling. "Vera has been all over me about it."

"I've been going every weekend," Wendy said. "She's always welcome to come with me. I've always got at least one or two empty seats. I doubt that the couples rule applies to us anyway. It certainly doesn't apply to any of the people who have taken annual rentals. They can come as singles or bring all of their friends. They're full price, by the way; no discounts, not even for Tony or the Sheikh. And they both refused to let us comp their rooms for the opening weekend. It's pretty incredible to process a credit card payment for $3.65 million."

"You should come with us this weekend, then," Jonathan suggested. "Silly for the two of us to take the Gulfstream and you also taking the Cessna. We'll consider it corporate PC."

"I'll let the girls know," Wendy said. "It's still totally magical to be there. It's like its own separate universe. Everything about my life has felt better since we opened and I know that spending time there has a lot to do with it."

"Well, you certainly look wonderful with a tan," Jonathan said.

"And no tan lines, either," Wendy said, getting to her feet and going around behind his desk, pulling her short skirt up to display her naked pussy, her long inner lips hanging down beneath her big, bulging clit.

"Which I appreciate," Jonathan said as he got his cock out, sighing when she crawled onto his lap and sank down on it. "God, I love this job," he said as she began to fuck him."

"I booked us for a spa day tomorrow morning," Wendy told Vera as they sat side by side at the rooftop pool, Jonathan eating her pussy while one of the staff ate Vera's.

"That sounds perfect," Vera said with a sigh as the attendant eating her pussy rose up and filled it with his cock.

"I can't believe that I haven't taken advantage of the spa yet," Wendy said, smiling as Jonathan did the same for her, lifting her legs to wrap around his waist as he began to fuck her.

"God, I just love this place," Vera said several minutes later after she had sucked off the attendant who had been fucking her, smiling as another one took his place and slid his cock into her.

"It's like heaven," Wendy said, squeezing the last drops of cum from Jonathan's cock onto her cum-covered tongue, then pursing her lips over the slit as she swallowed, softly sucking on him.

Going to the spa the next morning after breakfast, Wendy hugged Shanti and introduced her to Vera.

"I want to tell you about something," Shanti said as they sat and enjoyed a cup of aromatic hot tea after Wendy and Vera had changed into spa robes. "It happened quite by accident, but the client just loved it," she said, then explained.

"How much did you charge her for it?" Vera asked, laughing.

"$500," Shanti replied, smiling. "And she came back the next day for another one. Since then, we've actually put it on the daily special menu as a Jamaican protein facial and it's proved rather popular. I've had them do it to me several times to work out the service and make it smooth. I have to confess that I just love it. It's incredibly erotic, but it leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth and the staff just loves it."

"It sounds just wonderful," Vera said, smiling. "My kind of a thing."

"Would you like to have one?" Shanti asked.

"Oh, definitely," Vera replied.

"Yes, me, too," Wendy agreed, laughing.

"Come, I'll get you set up," Shanti said, getting to her feet.

She led each of them to a separate treatment room, assigning a therapist to work with Vera and staying with Wendy and helping her get situated on the treatment table on her back, her feet in stirrups which were then spread apart, opening her legs wide, her ass at the bottom edge of the treatment table, her long inner lips butterflied open beneath her big clit.

"This is Jerome," Shanti introduced one of the three attendants who were there. "We'll start with him."

"Oh, yes," Wendy sighed when Jerome fed his cock into her open pussy and began to fuck her.

"The idea is for them to cum as quickly as possible," Shanti explained as Jerome fucked her with a fury.

"God, so good," Wendy gasped as he pounded her pussy.

"We've tried to find the men on the staff who cum the most," Shanti explained as she watched. "Usually, two or three give us the results that we're looking for."

"No wonder this is so popular," Wendy said, laughing. "God, this is great!"

"I'm ready," Jerome announced after just a couple of minutes, pulling his cock from Wendy's pussy and moving around the table to stand by her head, his glistening cock throbbing in front of him as Shanti wrapped a hand around the shaft and rapidly jacked him, almost immediately a stream of cum erupting from his cock and splashing onto Wendy's face as Shanti directed the stream, while at the same time one of the other attendants began to fuck her.

Holding Jerome's cock against Wendy's lips as she squeezed the last drops of cum from him, Shanti smiled when Wendy opened her mouth and sucked on the head of his cock as she used her fingers to spread the cum over her face, letting Wendy suck her fingers when Jerome moved out of the way. Only a minute later, the attendant fucking her announced that he was ready and moved to stand next to her face, Shanti once again directing the stream of cum onto Wendy's face, letting her finish sucking him off when the flow diminished to almost nothing, continuing to spread the cum over her face while the third attendant began to fuck her.

"God, this is great," Wendy laughed, licking her lips as she felt the cum drying on her face as the third attendant fucked her.

Very quickly, it seemed to Wendy, the third attendant pulled his cock from her pussy and moved to cum on her face, Shanti once again directing the flow of cum, Wendy sucking him dry as it diminished.

"Now we just let it dry for a few minutes," Shanti explained. "Some of the women enjoy another attendant at this point to eat them or continue fucking them. It's entirely up to you."

"Mmm, a tongue would be nice," Wendy said, smiling and feeling the drying cum on her face crack.

"I'd love to," Shanti said, smiling. "I have such nice memories from Dubai," she said, moving to the end of the table and bending over to drag her tongue through her pussy, then beginning to feast on her.

After eating Wendy for a couple of minutes, Shanti stood up.

"This is warm rose water," she explained as she began to gently bathe and clean Wendy's face.

"I think that this is my favorite spa treatment of all time," Wendy said when she finished, smiling. "My skin feels so soft!" she exclaimed, touching her face.

"The ancient Greeks and Romans knew of the beneficial and curative powers of men's cum," Shanti informed her. "Public sex was a part of their societies and not looked down upon. Along with the rest of Garden of Eden's amenities, this particular treatment harks back to those ancient times."

"Well, I just loved it," Wendy said. "I've never been crazy about a man cumming all over my face. I've always preferred it in my mouth, but I think that I can make an exception for this."

"Would you like a manicure and pedicure now?" Shanti asked.

"That would be great," Wendy sighed.

"I can also have someone continue to...please you," Shanti said. "Many of the women seem to enjoy that."

"That would be perfect," Wendy laughed.

"I'll be right back," Shanti said, leaving the treatment room, returning in just a minute with two manicurists, one for her hands, the other for her feet, she explained, and one of the female attendants. "Let me check on Vera. Abigail will see to your other needs," she explained as Abigail pulled a stool up to the bottom of the treatment table and sat down, leaning forward to eat Wendy's pussy while the manicurists did their jobs.

Wendy's whole body was vibrating by the time the manicure and pedicure were finished, her pussy tingling from being eaten and cumming so much.

"And now for a massage," Shanti informed her as she returned. "Would you like a normal massage or a total massage, one that attends to your entire body, inside and out?"

"Definitely a total massage," Wendy replied, laughing. "This is just wonderful."

Wendy moaned as she felt the large, powerful hands of the masseur on her body as he worked on her back, then her ass, then her legs, before moving back up to her ass, kneading and massaging her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. She gasped when she felt the head of his cock pressing against her rosebud, then moaned when she felt his cock pushing into her as he began to fuck her ass, at the same time continuing to massage her back. By the time he turned her onto her back to massage her front, she was limp with exhaustion from cumming so much, though that didn't stop her from enjoying his hands on her, especially the extra time he spent on her breasts, pinching and pulling on her rock-hard nipples. After finishing her legs, he placed her feet back in the stirrups and began to fuck her, his thumb on her big fat clit, driving her crazy as she thrashed around on the table, orgasm after orgasm coursing through her body.

"I am going to cum," he finally announced, still pumping his cock in and out of her. "Where would you like me to do it?" he asked.

"In my mouth," she gasped, her whole body vibrating as she wrapped her lips around his cock, moaning as he exploded almost immediately and began filling her mouth with hot, thick cum which she eagerly gulped down.

When she had finished sucking him dry, he helped her down from the table and led her to the showers where she found Vera leaning against the wall, water cascading down onto her.

"That was the best spa experience of my life," Vera said when she saw Wendy, smiling. "So erotic, yet so good. My whole body is vibrating with excitement."

"Me, too," Wendy said as she joined her under the rain head shower. "I never imagined that a spa treatment could be like that."

"I'm going to do it again tomorrow," Vera said with a laugh. "In fact, I think that I'll do it every day that I'm here. It's just too good to pass up."

"This place just keeps getting better and better," Wendy sighed as they showered.

By the time that they boarded the Gulfstream for the flight back home early Monday morning, Wendy felt better than she had in her entire life, her whole body and mind relaxed. It took serious effort to focus on her work when all she could think about was getting back to Garden of Eden the following weekend.

It was the Saturday before Christmas and the entire corporate staff and their families were gathered at Luigi's for the holiday party. By now, Wendy knew the entire staff well and enjoyed visiting the different tables to chat with the families. Once again, there was jubilation as Jonathan went around the room doling out the bonuses after making a short speech, informing everyone that the previous year had been the most profitable in Clandestine Group's history.

Jonathan had given Monique a $100,000 bonus and Wendy had added her own check for $1 million. Monique was unable to speak, just sat in her seat staring at the two checks, tears coursing down her cheeks. Mary, on the other hand, was jumping up and down in near-hysterical joy, having received a $1 million bonus from Jonathan and a stock certificate for 1% of Clandestine Group, along with a new, 5-year contract as Properties Manager.

Wendy opened her bonus envelope with trembling hands as Jonathan watched, a smile on his face when she pulled out another stock certificate for 5% of Clandestine Group, bringing her up to a 10% shareholder. But it was the check for $465 million that affected her the most as she sat white-faced in disbelief.

"There won't be any more stock certificates," Jonathan told her, "but your bonus every year will be based upon 10% of our total Group profits, which is what that check represents. "I'll be doing the same with Mary. The better we do, the bigger your bonuses will be."

"But what am I going to do with all of this money?" Wendy finally managed to ask. "I don't need it. I don't spend anything."

"Join the club," Jonathan replied sympathetically. "Money ceased to mean anything to me years ago. When you have more than you could possibly spend in 100 lifetimes, it's just numbers on a page. One of the hardest lessons that I've learned is that getting rich is fun, a challenge, but once I was rich, and I'm talking about stupid rich, then I realized that the only way to measure my success in life was by seeing how many people's lives I could affect in a positive way. Without even realizing it, you've already done that, last year and this, by giving personal bonuses to Mary, Monique, and Shirelle."

"I always wanted to be successful," Wendy said, "and I thought that having a few million dollars would accomplish that, which is why I made the contract demands that I did when you hired me. But then I realized that it wasn't any fun if my friends didn't also have the same opportunities that I had to enjoy their lives without having to ever think about money. I felt guilty at having so much while they had so comparatively little."

"Vera and I saw the generosity of your spirit almost from the beginning," Jonathan said, smiling. "It's people like you, Fred, Mary, Monique, Shirelle, even Irma, that give me the desire to continue to work. To be able to share life with such people is the greatest blessing. This is how I show my gratitude," he said, sweeping his arm around to encompass the room. "If we could bottle the joy in this room right now, we could light a lamp that would outshine the sun. This is always the best day of the year for me."

"I love you so much, Jonathan," Wendy said, bursting into tears and burying her head on his shoulder.

A couple of weeks later, when everyone had recovered from the holidays, Wendy was sitting at her desk looking over the financials of the previous year for each of the properties, seeing that in spite of the expense of converting all of the restaurants and upgrading the kitchen facilities to be able to handle what they were doing, that profits were up across the board and that turnover continued to plummet.

"Wendy Rose," she answered automatically, picking up her phone when it rang.

"Hello, Wendy," the mellifluous sound of Sheikh Hamid's voice greeted her.

"Sheikh Hamid!" Wendy gasped. "How are you?"

"Very well, thank you," he replied. "And you?"

"There aren't words enough to describe how good my life is," Wendy said with a big sigh. "I'm living a dream like I never imagined."

"I am going to Garden of Eden this coming weekend," he said. "I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss a business proposition with you. Do you think that you could meet me there?"

"Of course," Wendy replied. "I go every weekend. I just can't stay away."

"Aisha has been walking on a cloud ever since we were there for the grand opening," he said. "It was quite a transformational experience for her, and for me. As wonderful as she has always been, that weekend was the catalyst that turned her into the most incredible woman. It has been like a butterfly emerging from the chrysalis, she is so transformed. I couldn't be happier."

"I am so happy to hear that," Wendy said, a smile on her face. "She's so special."

"As I have always known," Sheikh Hamid said, "but the beauty of it is that she now realizes it. She is no longer in awe of her position."

"Will she be with you when you come?" Wendy asked.

"My life would be worthless were I to leave her behind," he laughed. "She has been bouncing off of the walls ever since I told her that we were going."