Wendy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They've been far more reticent since then," Mary said, frowning. "I practically have to ask them now instead of them just volunteering to help in any way dat I can," she said, trying to imitate the Jamaican accent to more laughter. "Would you like a demonstration?" she asked, her eyes twinkling mischievously. "I know that they're just dying to get started."

"Absolutely!" Vera replied, laughing. "On our own private beach? Set me up!" she said to laughter.

"Hell, yeah," Sonia agreed.

"I wouldn't miss it," Clair added.

"Far be it from me to be a spoil sport," Jason said, eyeing the female staff nearby.

"I think that it's best that I don't tell them who you are," Wendy said, then turned and left the water, going up to Philip. "Philip, my friends and I would like a demonstration of Garden of Eden hospitality. Do you think that you can arrange that for us?"

"Here, now?" Philip asked, smiling broadly.

"Right here, right now," Wendy replied, smiling.

"Sure, easy," he said. "I get you?"

"You've got a deal," Wendy said with a laugh, letting her eyes drop to his cock.

Ten minutes later they were all on the chaise lounges, getting their cocks sucked and pussies eaten and sucking cocks and eating pussies, two staff members for each of them. As Philip was mounting Wendy and sliding his cock into her pussy, she realized that they were going to have to increase their staffing for the lagoon and beach areas.

"That has to be the best tour I've ever been on," Carl said half an hour later to laughter. "Holy god damn! This is how a resort should be run."

"They do all of this as part of their job?" Sonia asked.

"Not per se," Wendy replied. "What we've done is given them permission to accept, or reject, overtures of this sort from the guests."

"And they don't get, well, paid for doing it?" Sonia asked.

"That would be illegal, as would arranging a tip beforehand," Wendy replied. "What we've done, and Monique gets all the credit for seeing the problem and coming up with a solution...since this is an all-inclusive resort, there is no need for the guests to carry money or anything like that with them. They just don't need it. The information packet in your rooms, the very last thing is an explanation of our pooled tipping policy, offering the guests a way to show their appreciation for any exceptional service at the end of their stay. There's an envelope in that packet with GRATUITY in big letters just for that. Sort of like a cruise ship. Each month, the entire tip pool is split equally amongst the entire staff, except management."

"Clever," Jonathan said, smiling. "Nice job, Monique."

"I like this far better than Hedonism II," Vera said.

"I agree," Wendy said. "I heard so many people talking about wanting to be with different staff members there, but it wasn't allowed. You had to be very careful if you did anything like that because they would fire the employee. That was one of the first things that I decided about Garden of Eden, that there would be none of that, but I've made it a point to make sure that everyone understands that it is not required, but okay if they choose. Personally, I've found that my relationship with the staff is better, more relaxed, though they're a bit wary now that they know who I really am."

"That didn't seem to stop them," Sonia pointed out, smiling.

"No," Wendy agreed, smiling. "Face it, there's something very attractive about fucking the boss when it's your choice," she said, looking directly at Jonathan.

"Amen to that," Mary said with a laugh.

"The sun is going to be setting soon," Wendy said. "You really should see it from the roof."

"Lead the way," Carl said. "So far, I like your tour."

They dressed and made their way back to the main building, then up to the roof.

"My god, this is just gorgeous," Sonia said when she saw the swimming pool and decking surrounded by the chaise lounges with the bar off to one side, the water like liquid gold due to the tiling.

"Our first guests?" Diva asked, coming out from behind the bar wearing only the sash.

"Oh, my, aren't you just gorgeous," Vera said when she saw her.

"I could say the same," Diva said, smiling.

"This is Diva, our bar manager," Wendy explained, introducing everyone. "We met at Hedonism and Conrad brought her along with him. How about margaritas for everyone, Diva?" she asked.

"Coming right up," Diva replied, turning to head back to the bar.

"My god, what an incredible ass," Carl said as he watched her walking away.

"I'm glad that you think so," Diva said without looking back.

Mary and Monique had already stripped and jumped into the pool as everyone turned to watch the sun melting into the sea, the sky changing colors from soft pastels to vivid reds and oranges as the sunset painted the sky.

"I can see that this is going to be a very popular place," Vera said, "especially at sunset."

"The view is great," Wendy said, "but it's the pool that is going to be the main attraction, just like at Hedonism."

"That was my favorite place," Vera said with a laugh. "All-night orgy every night."

"Here we are," Diva said when she appeared with a tray of drinks. "Our rooftop bar's first customers."

"Oh, my, this is really good," Clair said after tasting her drink.

Everyone else said something to the same effect as Diva smiled broadly.

"This is just wonderful," Jonathan said as they watched the sun disappearing into the sea, below them the lights in the landscaping surrounding the lagoon coming on as the final diamond flash of green light from the sun as it disappeared entirely briefly shone.

"Would you like to see the museum now?" Wendy asked as they finished their margaritas and the first stars became visible.

"Let's eat first," Vera suggested, others agreeing.

"We can go to the Aragawa steakhouse, Sushi Jiro, or the Reggae Grill," Wendy said, the majority opting for Sushi Jiro.

Taking the elevator down to the lobby, they met Fred and Lori who were returning from the museum and invited them to join the dinner party. Entering Sushi Jiro, they were personally greeted by Kazuyoshi Ono, who had his staff pull together enough tables so that they had one big table together.

"We do not offer a sushi menu," he explained when they were all seated. "Of course, we do have a menu for non-sushi meals. With a sushi meal, we start every meal off with miso soup, then a selection of sushi and sashimi that we feel appropriate. Would anyone care for a non-sushi menu?" he asked, smiling when he had no takers. "I would like to suggest a tasting selection of sake to accompany your meal," to which they all agreed.

In short order, lacquered wooden presentation containers, each containing three ceramic sake cups, were placed in front of them.

"These are, from left to right, Juyondai, Hakkaisan Junmai Ginjo, and Kokuryu Jungin sakes," Chef Ono explained as servers arrived with steaming ceramic bowls of miso soup. "Please enjoy. I will now go help to prepare your meals."

"This is just wonderful," Clair said as she tasted one of the sakes.

"Fantastic miso soup," Jason said, smacking his lips. "Miso soup is always the yardstick by which I judge a sushi restaurant and this is as good as I've ever tasted."

Ceramic plates of a variety of sushi and sashimi began appearing in front of each of them. Each time they finished a plate, another one with an entirely different selection would appear until each person indicated that they had had enough. Finally, green tea ice cream was served, along with green tea to top off the meal.

"I've never had better," Jason declared. "What an incredible meal."

"It was marvelous," Sonia agreed. "So perfect."

After thanking Chef Jiro, they exited the restaurant into the warm evening air, the salt tang of the sea in the slight breeze bringing it onshore.

"Shall we go see the museum now?" Wendy asked. "How did you enjoy it?" she asked Fred and Lori.

"Amazing," Fred replied. "Beautiful building filled with mind-blowing art."

"Except for those pornographic photos," Lori said. "I found them distasteful. Like the one over our bed."

"Garden of Eden is not for everyone," Wendy said with a sigh. "I'm sorry that you're offended by what we've done. Hopefully, the guests that do come because of what we're offering will find it suitable and enjoyable."

"I don't take it personally," Lori said, coloring. "It's just not something that I appreciate. As you say, this is not for everyone and I'm afraid I'm one of those who find it unsuitable. It's a beautiful resort, but just not for me."

Leaving Fred and Lori to their own devices, Wendy led the rest of them to the museum.

"Tony and Sara are going to just love this," Vera said when they arrived at the entrance and saw the museum name lit up over the massive doorway.

"I spend an hour or two a day here," Wendy said as she led them in. "I can't get over how incredible it is."

They slowly wandered through the museum silently, gasps of awe as a particular painting affected someone.

"Oh, my!" Vera laughed when they entered the Garden of Eden photo exhibit. "These are wonderfully pornographic."

"The models are incredible," Sonia said. "God, those cocks."

"Hell, would you look at Eve's pussy!" Carl said. "I'd love to stick my tongue into that."

"And not your cock?" Sonia asked, laughing.

"First things first," Carl replied, laughing. "When have I ever fucked you without eating you first?"

Jonathan, Vera, and Wendy all exchanged knowing smiles, Wendy imperceptibly shaking her head.

"I suggest just wandering aimlessly," Wendy said as they left the museum. "Swim in the lagoon or the sea. It will never be this peaceful again. You should take advantage of it. I'm going to go find Mary and Monique. They're probably on the roof. It's been our favorite place to play in the evenings."

"Thank you for a wonderful introduction to Garden of Eden," Vera said. "The beauty of it all just staggers the imagination. You've done a marvelous job."

"A lot of people have done a marvelous job," Wendy replied, smiling. "I'm just one person on a great team."

When Jonathan and Vera made their way to the roof an hour or so later, they found Wendy, Mary, and Monique, along with the entire rooftop staff at the shallow end of the pool, half of them sitting on the side getting their cocks sucked or their pussies eaten or fucked, the other half in the pool doing the deeds. When they were noticed, the action seemed to freeze, everyone looking up uncertainly, with the exception of Wendy, who was leaning over getting a mouthful of cum from the attendant who had just fucked her.

"Please, don't stop," Jonathan said, smiling. "This is what Garden of Eden is all about, the luxurious joys of sexual sin. I think that it's great that you are all participating. If you would always do that, it might serve to give some of our guests the courage to join you. And if you don't object, Vera and I will also join you."

"I was hoping that you'd come up here," Wendy said when she sat up and Jonathan appeared in front of her as the attendant whom she had just sucked off began to eat Vera's pussy when she sat down next to her.

"This is going to be ground zero," Jonathan said, leaning over and slurping on her gaping pussy.

"I'm so glad that you're here, Vera," Wendy said, leaning over and kissing her as they both got their pussies eaten.

"I wouldn't have missed this for the world," Vera said when they broke their kiss.

"I really do love eating you," Jonathan said, standing up and licking his lips.

"Then don't stop," Wendy laughed, moaning when he lowered his mouth back to her pussy.

"But I want to fuck you," he said after a minute or so.

"Okay, but then eat me some more," Wendy said, licking her lips, her eyes wide as she watched his cock disappear into her pussy. "Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me," she gasped as he began doing just that.

Looking around, Wendy saw that Carl was fucking Monique while Jason was fucking Mary, two of the attendants giving Sonia and Clair a vigorous workout.

"Oh, this is such a wonderful atmosphere," Vera panted as the staff member who had been eating her began to vigorously fuck her.

"We've loved it," Wendy gasped as Jonathan continued to fuck her. "Having all of the guys to ourselves, just getting eaten and fucked one after the other, it's been perfect."

A couple of hours later, things having wound down, Jonathan and Vera decided to call it a night.

"Won't you join us?" Vera asked.

"I'd love to," Wendy agreed.

All good intentions aside, they found themselves falling asleep after an hour of fun during which Vera and Wendy kept trading places, one on Jonathan's cock, the other on his face. When Wendy awakened in the morning, she rolled over between Vera's thighs, her first orgasm of the morning flowing over Wendy's tongue that slid into her, pulling her knees up to her chest.

"What a perfect way to start the day," Vera sighed as Wendy ate her pussy.

"It's one of my favorites, too," Wendy said, smiling up at her and wriggling her ass when she felt Jonathan's hands on her hips, her eyes widening and her mouth dropping open when she felt him press his cock into her ass. "So is that," she gasped as he began to fuck her in the ass, lowering her face back down to Vera's pussy and eating her.

"I can't decide where I like sticking my cock in you the most," Jonathan said as he fucked her ass.

"Just as long as you stick it somewhere, I don't care," Wendy said, laughing. "It's all good as far as I'm concerned."

Several minutes later Wendy lifted her face from Vera's pussy, gasping, her eyes wide as she felt Jonathan's cock pulsing deep in her ass as he came.

"Is he..." Vera asked when she saw Wendy's face.

"Yes," Wendy replied, moaning. "God, I love that feeling."

"I figured that we'd need to shower before going down to breakfast anyway," Jonathan said as he slid his spent cock from Wendy's ass, using both hands to spread her ass cheeks apart so that he could see her gaping rosebud, cum already starting to ooze from it and run down into her pussy.

After showering with Jonathan and Vera, Wendy went next door to her own suite, not bothering to dress, her clothes in her hand, smiling when she saw Mary and Monique in a 69 on the bed.

"Where have you been?" Mary asked when she lifted her face from Monique's pussy.

"With Jonathan and Vera," Wendy replied, crawling into the bed with them and working her way into a daisy chain.

"I just love this place," Mary sighed several minutes later when they fell apart, gasping for breath. "Everything about it just screams sex. I must have fucked a dozen different guys last night, but my pussy was still on fire, just wanting more."

"But you've always been that way ever since I met you," Wendy laughed.

"That's beside the point," Mary laughed.

"We better get downstairs for breakfast," Wendy said. "Gianni is going to start putting out the buffet. He wants a bit of live practice with the guests all arriving today. Tomorrow will be the real test, but he can see if there are any problems that might need to be dealt with."

"What should we wear?" Monique asked, leaning back on her elbows, her pussy spread open showing the glistening pink interior of her pussy with its delicate, dark-fringed inner lips and tiny clit, both engorged from being sucked on.

"Well, it's casual dress for breakfast and dinner, though no overt nudity," Wendy replied. "Dinner everywhere is jacket and tie for men. I think that I'll just wear a big T-shirt this morning since it's just us with people that we know. It's not like they haven't all see me naked before."

They weren't the only ones dressed casually, they saw when they got to the dining room, Sonia wearing a sarong with a tiny bikini top, Clair wearing running shorts and a halter top.

"Oh, wow!" Monique gasped when she saw the buffet, more than 100' of tables laden with anything you could possibly desire, including an omelet station and a carving station.

There were assorted seafoods, smoked fish, raw clams and oysters, steamed mussels, cold Alaskan king crab legs, Dungeness Maryland blue crab, and three 1-kg tins of caviar embedded in crushed ice, one each of Ossetra, Sevruga, and Beluga. There were a myriad variety and colors of desserts. There was also a bread station with an oven, the bread still warm. There was a kaleidoscopic variety of fresh fruit. Everything was perfectly displayed with palm frond and flowers.

Piling their plates full, they joined everyone else at a table that had been put together of several tables, Krug mimosas being served. Everyone marveled at the elaborate display and selection and Jonathan asked one of the servers to see if Chef Antonio had the time to come see them, which he did almost immediately, a big smile on his face.

"Fantastico, no?" he asked as he arrived at the table. "To create such a buffet, it is just a little bit crazy."

"It is incredible, Chef," Jonathan said. "And we wanted to tell you so."

"Grazie," Gianni said, his smile even broader. "It is a very good kitchen staff. I am very proud of them to do so well the very first time. We will make some small changes here and there, but I am hopeful that everyone will enjoy what we are offering."

"It seems that a lot of it will go to waste," Clair said. "All of this food prepared for just us."

"I have made arrangements with a charity associated with the church in town," Gianni said. "Any food that we cannot put out because it doesn't meet our standards, will be donated to them to use in their soup kitchen, as well as distribution to poor people who are unable to get to the soup kitchen. It will not go to waste. Anything not suitable for people will be given to the local farmers for their livestock."

"That's wonderful, Chef," Vera said, smiling. "I like that a lot."

"One of the things we told the Minister of Tourism is that this resort will not only be successful for us, but that it will lift the entire Negril area," Wendy said. "This is a part of that. More than 80% of the staff come from elsewhere in Jamaica, so the local rental market has gotten a big shot in the arm. Once the guests start arriving, there will be a concomitant boost to the various tourism services, which we decided not to compete against by offering the same services ourselves. That is not what we do, in any event."

"You don't often hear of a social conscience like that these days," Carl said. "I think that it's commendable."

"This is a small planet in the scheme of things," Wendy said. "We should all be helping each other as much as we can. We're not competing with anyone on 7 Mile Beach. Our demographic is not one that threatens to take business from them. Add to that our museum, which will increase bookings for the other resorts so that people can come to see it, only makes everyone happy that we are here. Everyone wins."

"You should be charging people to see the museum," Jason said.

"Tony was insistent that it be open and free to everyone, no exceptions," Wendy said. "You know him far better and longer than I. Are you surprised?"

"No, not in the least," Jason replied. "That's Tony all right."

"The first guests should start arriving in a few hours," Wendy said. "You should take advantage of having the whole place to yourselves while you can. It will never happen again. And don't forget the black-tie reception in the lobby at 6:00. That's when we are going to officially announce ourselves to the world as open for business."

After breakfast, Mary and Monique headed for the sea, but Wendy went looking for Conrad, finding him in his office.

"Well, you're sure a sight for sore eyes," he said when he saw her, smiling. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"How crazy is it for you right now?" Wendy asked.

1...1516171819...22