Wendy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the calm before the storm," Conrad replied. "In another couple of hours, though, the proverbial shit is going to hit the fan and I imagine I'll be quite busy."

"Do you think that you could find a half an hour for me right now in my room?" Wendy asked, pulling up the bottom of her T-shirt to reveal her naked pussy, sliding a finger down between her petaled inner lips, then bringing it up to her mouth to softly suck on.

"Absolutely!" Conrad replied, his smile ear-to-ear as he got to his feet.

"I'll see you there, then," Wendy said, turning and leaving.

When she heard his knock on the door, she opened it, enjoying the delight on his face when he saw that she was now totally naked, placing the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the outside of the door as she pulled him in.

"What's this all about?" he asked as she pulled him towards the bed, sitting down and undoing his trousers, sliding the zipper down an letting them sink to the floor as she wrapped her hands around his burgeoning cock.

"I liked your cock," Wendy replied, leaning forward to slide her tongue around the head. "I liked you," she said, this time softly sucking on the head of his cock. "And I liked fucking you," she said, going down on him, the head of his cock pressing against the back of her throat, fighting the urge to gag as she extended her tongue the way Mary had tried to explain it, feeling the head of his cock slip into her throat, her nostrils flaring as she struggled for breath.

"Jesus!" he gasped as she pulled back, looking up at him, a smile on her face.

"Did you like that?" she asked, swiping her tongue across the head of his cock again, tasting the pre-cum that was already leaking from the slit. "I've wanted you again ever since that first time, but it just hasn't happened."

"Hell, yes," Conrad replied, smiling.

"I've been trying to learn how to do it," Wendy said, "but you're a lot bigger than the ones I've managed to take all the way into my throat so far."

"You're welcome to try it again," Conrad said, laughing, then entwining his fingers in her long red hair as she went down on him again, once again extending her tongue when the head of his cock began pressing against the back of her throat, her pussy spasming in orgasm when his cock suddenly pressed into her throat and she found herself with her nose pressed up against his belly, his cock throbbing in her throat. "Oh, man!" Conrad sighed as Wendy began face fucking herself on his cock, each time taking him into her throat with greater ease until she was smoothing bobbing back and forth, his cock gliding in and out of her mouth like it would her pussy or ass. "My turn," he said after a couple of minutes, gently disengaging her mouth from his cock and pulling his shirt off, pushing her back on the bed and pushing her legs up as he knelt in front of her, staring for a few moments at her gooey pussy, spread open in front of him, her long inner lips petaled apart and glistening with her juices, as was her fat clit.

"Oh, yes," Wendy hissed as he leaned forward and sank his tongue into her, gluing his lips to her as he slurped at the flowing juices, sucking and gently chewing on her long inner lips as she writhed beneath him, her body jerking as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body, moaning when he began to suck on her big clit, thrashing around uncontrollably as she came. "Fuck me," she gasped. "Please, fuck me."

Conrad wasted no time, rising up and burying his cock in her pussy in one swift stroke, leaning over her, her legs trapped beneath his arms as he began to fuck her, long slow strokes, leaning down to kiss her, letting her taste herself on him as he fucked her, his hands filled with her full breasts, his fingers pinching and pulling on her large, hard, pale nipples, the whole time her pussy spasming on his cock, squeezing and massaging it as he fucked her.

"I'm going to cum," he warned after several minutes, pushing up to look down at her, his cock buried in her pussy, throbbing.

"In my mouth," Wendy gasped, smiling. "I want to suck you while you're cumming."

In no time Conrad had his cock in her mouth as she sat up, looking up at him as his cock began to pulse on her tongue, opening her mouth and extending her tongue so that he could watch the cum spurting from his cock onto her tongue and into her mouth, finally wrapping her lips around him and swallowing as she finished sucking him off, then once more going all the way down on him, milking him with her entire mouth and throat before finally slowly pulling back, gasping for breath as she licked her lips, looking up at him with a smile on her face.

"That was amazing," he breathed, groaning when she stabbed the tip of her tongue into the slit of his cock, then pursed her lips over it and sucked, trying to siphon the last bits of cum from him.

"I love that part more than anything," Wendy said, lying back, then rolling over onto her stomach and pushing up onto her knees. "Eat me some more, then fuck me in the ass," she said, wriggling her ass at him, them moaning when she felt his hands on her ass cheeks, followed by his tongue in her pussy, then on her rosebud rimming it before dipping back down to her pussy. "Yes, yes," she moaned when she felt him pressing his cock into her ass. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she begged as he began to pound his cock in and out of her ass.

"I'm going to cum," he warned after several long minutes of fucking her ass.

"I want to feel it," Wendy gasped. "Cum in my ass."

"Oh, man!" Conrad said as his cock exploded deep in Wendy's ass. "Fucking unreal."

"God, I love that," Wendy gasped as she felt his cock sliding from her ass. "Thank you."

"Definitely my pleasure," Conrad said, chuckling.

"I better get cleaned up," Wendy said, rolling over onto her back, her legs splayed apart showing her gaping pussy and ass.

Wendy met Mary, Monique, Jonathan, and Vera for lunch, seeing that the dining room was almost a quarter full and that people were clearly impressed.

"I just heard that Sheikh Hamid and Tony and Sara are going to be landing in Montego Bay shortly," Wendy told them. "It was a great idea to send your Gulfstream to get them, Jonathan."

"Our most esteemed guests deserve the best possible treatment," Jonathan said.

"So far, everything seems to be going smoothly," Wendy said. "The staff seem to be really excited to finally be able to apply their training."

"There's nothing more to do, Wendy," Jonathan said, smiling. "You've done the work, now you just need to sit back and relax and watch it happen."

"I still can't help worrying about how the guests are going to react to everything," Wendy said, "or if they'll react in the way that we hoped."

"It's out of your control now," Jonathan said. "It will be what it will be, but I don't think that you need to worry. Everyone who has booked knows exactly what kind of a resort that they are coming to. Nature will take its course."

Wendy dithered about what to wear to greet Sheikh Hamid and Tony and Sara when she was informed that the Gulfstream was landing, finally deciding upon a pair of loose shorts and a sheer, short-sleeved white blouse that did little to hide her breasts and large pale nipples. She smiled when she saw that Vera was wearing a halter top that displayed much of her breasts, while Jonathan was wearing white slacks and a long-sleeved white shirt, the sleeves of which were rolled up to his elbows.

The van pulled up to the entrance and Sheikh Hamid was the first one out, followed by Aisha, then Tony, Sara, and to Wendy's delight, Clara. Greeting all of them with hugs and kisses, she introduced Sheikh Hamid to Jonathan and Vera.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Sheikh," Jonathan said as they shook hands. "You do us a great honor."

"The honor is being able to join you in this venture," Sheikh Hamid replied, smiling. "It was very clever of you to send Wendy to negotiate. She is impossible to refuse."

"A feeling that I share," Jonathan said. "Come, let us accompany all of you to your suites and make sure that everything is to your satisfaction, then we can show you around."

"I am most interested in seeing the art museum," Sheikh Hamid said as they rode up in the elevator together. "I was telling Mr. Riletto that I used to see his artworks at the Tate in London when I went to school there and was always impressed. To see the entire collection is something that I very much look forward to."

"You managed to scoop a couple of paintings that I wanted," Tony said.

"My collection is small, but I like to think that it is pleasing to the eye," Sheikh Hamid said.

"I'll see that Sheikh Hamid and Aisha are settled," Wendy said. "Shall we all meet downstairs in 30 minutes?"

"This is very nice," Sheikh Hamid said when he saw the suite. "I'm sure that we will be very happy. It is especially pleasing to see you again, Wendy," he said.

"I feel the same," Wendy replied, "both of you. It is very warm today. Perhaps you'd like to change into something more comfortable. Most of what the resort is all about is outside in the sun."

"We have 30 minutes?" Sheikh Hamid asked, smiling as he removed his shirt.

"Yes," Wendy replied, stepping close to him and reaching for his trousers. "I hate to rush you," she said, pulling his zipper down.

"Such is life," Sheikh Hamid said, smiling as she pulled his trousers and his boxers down, sinking to her knees and opening her mouth for his cock. "Incredible woman," he said as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth.

"I just want to make sure that you feel welcome," Wendy said, rising to her feet after sucking on his cock for a couple of minutes, even managing to take him into her throat.

"I see that you have learned a new skill," he said, smiling as she unbuttoned her blouse, her large pale nipples hard knots on the ends of her breasts.

"It was just a matter of wanting to do it and practicing a lot," Wendy said, her shorts following her blouse onto the floor. "You like?"

"Very much," he replied, following her to the bed where she sat down and leaned back on her hands, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the bed wide apart, spreading and displaying her glistening pussy. "I have dreamed of your pussy," he said as he sank to his knees, then leaned over and dragged his tongue up through her before sliding it into her and slurping on the juices that were already starting to flow.

"I love seeing your face between my thighs," she said as he ate her.

"Is that all?" he asked after several minutes of feasting on her, getting to his feet, his cock standing out in front of him.

"Only for starters," Wendy replied, lying back and pulling her knees to her chest as he sank his cock into her. "Oh, yes, so nice," she purred as he began to fuck her.

"Such an exquisite pussy," he said as he began to fuck her.

Wendy was delighted when a naked Aisha climbed onto the bed and squatted over her face, lowering her pussy onto her extended tongue, her musky juices cascading onto it as Sheikh Hamid continued to fuck her, her pussy spasming on his cock, squeezing it tightly as he pumped it in and out of her.

"I am afraid that I am going to cum," he announced a few minutes later.

"Let...let me suck you," Wendy gasped as Aisha dismounted her face, then helped her to sit up, leaning forward to capture his glistening, gooey cock in her mouth, wrapping her lips around the shaft just as it erupted and began blasting cum onto her tongue and into her mouth.

Wendy eagerly sucked him off, gulping down his cum until she could extract no more, then taking his entire cock into her mouth and down her throat to finish him off.

"Just wonderful," he sighed when she finally sat back licking her lips and smiling up at him. "I feel very welcome indeed."

They dressed, Sheikh Hamid pulling on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, Aisha a miniskirt and a T-shirt, her tiny dark nipples pressing out against the material. Meeting Jonathan, Vera, Tony, and Sara in the lobby, they started their tour, first going to the main dining room and the two restaurants, then Blue Note before going to the spa where Shanti greeting them.

"I've never seen such a beautiful spa before," Vera said, Sara agreeing.

"It is like being back in Dubai," Sheikh Hamid said as he looked around approvingly. "You have done very well, Shanti."

"Thank you, Sheikh," Shanti replied. "It has been a pleasure working with the management team here. They have made things very easy for me."

"Can I make an appointment for a spa day tomorrow?" Vera asked.

"Oh, me, too," Sara agreed.

"It would be my pleasure," Shanti said, smiling.

After making their reservations, Wendy led them to the lagoon.

"This is where the clothing optional area starts," she explained, removing her blouse, then her shorts to stand naked, dropping her clothes onto the nearest chaise lounge, quickly followed by Clara. "We can pick them up on our way back."

"Wonderful," Sara said, also stripping, followed by Vera, then Tony, and after a moment's hesitation, Jonathan. "This is truly paradise," she said, stretching, her arms above her head.

"Sheikh?" Aisha queried.

"It is okay," he said, smiling as she quickly stripped, her tiny dark nipples hard on her small breasts.

"I confess to being unaccustomed to public nudity," he said as he, too, removed his clothes. "Sadly, the society from which I come for the most part frowns upon anything that gives pleasure, other than prayer."

"Well, I am glad that you're joining us," Vera said, openly admiring him.

"Going to school in London exposed me to alternative ways of seeing life," he said. "I am far more comfortable away from home."

Slowly strolling along the foot path around the lagoon, Wendy was pleased to see that there were already guests occupying some of the chaise lounges and swimming in the water.

"Oh, it is so beautiful!" Aisha said. "So many beautiful flowers."

"It is magical," Sara said. "I am so impressed."

"Hello, Wendy," one of the female staff said when she saw her, approaching, a smile on her face, her big breasts crowned with large dark nipples, the long, thick inner lips and big clit of her pussy clearly visible protruding from her pussy between her thighs.

"Hello, Blossom," Wendy said, hugging her, then introducing her to everyone.

"The staff is nude?" Sheikh Hamid asked as he admired her.

"By choice," Wendy replied. "We offered them a sort of uniform, but also the choice to wear just the sash that she is wearing so that the guests would be able to identify staff members.

"And you choose to work this way, naked?" he asked Blossom.

"Oh, yes," Blossom laughed. "At first it was strange, but then when everyone did it, it's such a wonderful sense of freedom. Besides, it's so much fun to see how the guys get turned on."

"And you don't get turned on?" Sara asked.

"Oh, of course I do," Blossom replied, laughing. "When I see their cocks all hard and standing out in front of them, it really turns me on."

"I think that I'd find that frustrating," Sara said.

"It would be, except we're been given permission to...deal with our frustrations," Blossom said, smiling broadly.

"Our staff understands that there will be guests who will express an interest in them sexually," Wendy explained. "We have given them the latitude to cooperate or not, as they wish. It seemed unfair to deny them the right to also assuage their frustrations with each other and we also realized that it would be entertaining and stimulating for the guests, maybe even encouraging if they see the staff so engaged."

"So, it is not just clothing optional, you allow open sexual interactions?" Sheikh Hamid asked.

"Yes," Wendy replied, smiling at the surprise on his face. "There are no restrictions beyond mutual consent between our guests or staff in the lagoon or beach areas. We think that the type of guests that we are going to attract will appreciate the freedom. This is intended to be the ultimate adult playground, in every respect. Of course, we can't really advertise such a thing, but word will spread and it will become known, much as Hedonism II is known for its open sex playground image, only we're doing it on a much higher level of luxury."

"And you were aware of this when you accepted your job?" Sheikh Hamid asked Blossom.

"Yes," she replied. "They made it extremely clear."

"And that appealed to you?" he asked.

"Yes," Blossom replied, laughing. "I've always been very into sex, though I had never had open, public sex before the way we do here. Most of us were like that, but once we all started with each other while we were training and waiting to open, well, I love it, being watched, watching others."

"And you would not feel insulted if a guest, such as myself, expressed an interested in - I love the way you put it - interacting sexually with you?" he asked.

"I'd consider it a compliment," Blossom replied, smiling and blatantly staring at his slowly hardening cock.

"This is definitely our kind of a resort, Tony," Sara said with a laugh. "And if I were to express an interest?" she asked.

"I like fun with women just as much as with men," Blossom replied, smiling. "Most of us are like that, though not as many of the guys."

"Heaven!" Sara exclaimed, laughing.

"It was a huge challenge to find qualified and suitable staff, people with the right attitude about what we were trying to create, to offer," Wendy explained. "We are constrained by law to hire only Jamaicans, management excepted."

They continued their stroll around the lagoon, past the two bars. The last secluded glade contained a couple on a chaise lounge, the man kneeling above her head holding her ankles, his cock in her mouth, while one of the staff was kneeling in front of her, his black cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"This is exactly what we were hoping for," Wendy said softly as they watched from the entrance to the glade. "The freedom for everyone to enjoy themselves as they choose."

"Oh, my!" Vera gasped when the man fucking the woman pulled his glistening black cock from her pussy and the man holding her ankles leaned over to take it into his mouth. Even from where they were standing, they could see his throat bobbing as he swallowed, cum escaping from the corners of his mouth as he continued to suck him off.

"Perfect," Sara breathed when they saw the man's cock explode and cum shoot from it onto the face of the woman below, who opened her mouth wide and directed the stream into her mouth, pulling him down so that she could wrap her lips around his cock.

"I would never have imagined seeing such a thing publicly performed at a luxury resort such as this," Sheikh Hamid said.

"Is it in any way problematic for you?" Jonathan asked.

"Not in the least," he replied, laughing as they watched the trio disengage, the woman sitting up and seeing them watching as she used a finger to scrape cum from her chin into her mouth, then smiled. "I have often fantasized about being in a world where everyone had sex with everyone at the drop of a pin," he said. "Ever since I would hide and watch my father with his wives, I've been obsessed with sex. I often struggle to compartmentalize my obsession so that I can effectively concentrate on business."

"Something that I can completely relate to," Jonathan said, smiling at Wendy, who blushed.

They continued on down to the beach, many of the chaise lounges already occupied, everybody naked but one couple which Wendy recognized as Fred and Lori. Deciding to spare Lori the embarrassment, Wendy deliberately led them down the beach with their feet in the water as it washed up onto the white sand. They heard laughter and turned towards it to see Mary and Monique splashing towards the beach.

"This water is just so nice," Mary panted when she came up to them, water dripping from her ruby nipples. "Hi, Clara," she said, hugging her, then kissing her. "You are a genius! Hi Tony, Sara," she greeted them, hugging and kissing each of them. "Isn't this just the greatest?"

1...1617181920...22