Wendy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I do want to, all of it," Aisha said, her eyes shining with excitement as she reached out and wrapped her trembling hands around the shaft of his rock-hard cock. "I just don't know how to with someone else."

"I'd say that you're doing just fine," Jonathan said, kissing her again, this time more emphatically, her hands squeezing his cock as her soft tongue found his, her mouth melting into his as they kissed, his hands on her small breasts, his fingers pinching and pulling on her tiny, dark nipples, feeling her gasp when he pinched them too hard. "You have a sweet mouth. I'm looking forward to tasting the rest of you," he said, leaning down to suck and gently chew on each of her tiny, dark nipples, feeling her hands clenching and unclenching on his cock when she'd gasp if he bit too hard on her nipples.

"So nice and tight," Tony said as he pushed his cock into Wendy's pussy. "Amazing," he said as he began to fuck her.

"Sara told me about Hegel exercises," Wendy said, leaning back on her hands to watch Tony's cock sliding in and out of her pussy, smiling at the look on his face when she'd squeeze him with her pussy. "I do them all the time now."

"She's still got the same tight pussy that she's always had," Tony said, "even after all of the cocks that she's had."

"She and Vera are my role models," Wendy said.

"If you're going to emulate anyone, why not the best," Tony said.

"I want to taste you now," Jonathan said, lifting his face from Aisha's nipples to kiss her once again. "Would you like that?"

"Yes," Aisha said, smiling tremulously, releasing his cock as she brought her feet up onto the side of the pool, spreading her pussy open for him.

"Beautiful!" Jonathan said as he watched her pussy spreading apart, her dark-tinged inner lips pouting apart beneath her fat, dark clit, sliding a finger into her and feeling her pussy clamping down on it.

Aisha stared wide-eyed, her mouth hanging open as Jonathan leaned down, his hands on her inner thighs as he slowly dragged his tongue up through her pussy to her clit, gasping when he softly sucked on it, teasing it with the tip of his tongue before sliding back down to sink it into her.

"You taste wonderful," Jonathan said, then began to eat her in earnest as she gasped, her musky juices bathing his tongue as he slurped on her.

Glancing around as Tony continued to fuck her, Wendy smiled when she saw Clara squeezing between Mary and Monique across the pool, leaning back on her elbows, her feet up on the side of the pool, almost immediately one of the guests blocking Wendy's view of her pussy, bending over to eat her while the two staff members continued to fuck Mary and Monique.

"Enjoying yourself?" Jonathan asked after several minutes, pumping two fingers in and out of Aisha's pussy as he stood up, then added a third, feeling her pussy clamping down on them, his other hand slowly jacking his rock-hard cock.

"Oh, yes, yes," Aisha gasped, staring at his fingers as they slid in and out of her.

"Shall I continue?" Jonathan asked, replacing his fingers with the head of his cock, sliding it up and down between her petaled inner lips.

"Yes," Aisha replied breathlessly, moaning softly as Jonathan put his sticky fingers into her mouth, at the same time pressing his cock into her. "Ohhhhh," she moaned as he worked his cock into her tight pussy. "You are so big!" she gasped as he filled her pussy with his cock, feeling it spasmodically clamping and unclamping on his cock.

"Your pussy feels wonderful," Jonathan said as he slowly began to fuck her, reaching down to rub her fat, dark clit with a thumb at the same time, Aisha moaning as her body was wracked by an intense orgasm as he fucked her.

Several minutes later next to them, Wendy suddenly sat up and leaned over, taking Tony's cock into her mouth as Tony placed both hands on her head, groaning as he came. Watching, Jonathan felt himself losing control.

"I'm going to cum," he said to Aisha, plunging his cock in and out of her. "Where do you prefer it?" he asked.

"Sheikh always cums in my mouth," Aisha gasped, her eyes wide.

"Would you like that?" Jonathan asked.

"Yes, it is my favorite way, too," Aisha replied, gasping when he suddenly pulled his cock from her pussy and pulled her up, his glistening cock standing up in front of him, throbbing as she leaned over to take it into her mouth, Jonathan stunned when she went all the way down on him, her nose pressing against his belly as his balls exploded and he began to cum, Aisha quickly backing off until just the head of his cock was in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him off, her throat bobbing as she'd swallow, not sitting up until she had sucked him dry, gasping for breath, her eyes wide.

"Wow, that was great," Jonathan said, smiling at her.

"I-I liked it, too," Aisha gasped as she licked her lips, still swallowing. "It was fun."

"Would you like to have some more fun?" Tony asked, smiling at her.

"Yes," Aisha replied after first looking at Wendy and seeing her encouraging smile.

Wendy awoke in the morning in the middle of an intense orgasm, opening her eyes and reaching down to find Diva's head between her thighs.

"Good, you're awake," Clara said, swinging a leg over her head and lowering her pussy onto her mouth.

"God, what a great way to wake up," Wendy panted 15 minutes later as they all sprawled together.

"What a great night!" Clara exclaimed, laughing. "I don't ever remember such a crazy party in my life and I can't remember the last time so many different guys fucked me."

"Even Hedonism never got as crazy as last night," Diva said. "That was an out and out orgy."

"And it's only going to get better as word spreads," Wendy said, laughing. "God, what a night! Hey, where are Mary and Monique?" she asked.

"Last time I saw them, they were with that Sheikh and his hot little wife," Diva said. "I swear, she was fucking like she had just discovered it."

"In a way, she had," Wendy said, explaining. "We need to get down for breakfast. This morning I'm taking everyone to the museum."

"Well, I'll just get started with my day," Diva said as she crawled out of the bed and reached for her sash, all that she had been wearing. "See you tonight on the roof?"

"You couldn't pay me to miss it," Wendy said, laughing.

"I'll bet that it's a full house tonight," Diva said. "Last night was only three-quarters full at best. Might be a good idea to add some staff. The guests really seem to like having access to them."

"They're not the only ones," Clara said as she got up. "I had a few of them myself. God, could they fuck."

Wendy noticed a palpable glow to everyone when she joined them at the table in the dining room with Clara, Mary and Monique sitting on either side of Sheikh Hamid while Aisha was sitting between Jonathan and Tony.

"Congratulations, Wendy!" Jonathan said, raising a flute of champagne to toast her. "For throwing the best party Garden of Eden has ever seen."

Everyone laughed as they drank.

"I've heard of such things, but never imagined that it was actually like that," Sheikh Hamid said.

"But did you enjoy it?" Vera asked.

"After you and Sara left me barely alive, I was fortunate enough to find some sympathetic women who were willing to breathe some more life into me," he replied, smiling. "As you can see, I am alive and well."

"The man's a stud," Mary said with a laugh, "though Monique and I proved more than a match, especially with Aisha's help."

"Well, we're going to do a 180 this morning," Wendy said. "I've been just dying to show you the museum. As wonderful as everything else about the resort is, it's the museum that's the crown jewel. It's the icing on the cake."

Wendy was stunned to see Tony overcome with emotion as they walked slowly through the museum. Sheikh Hamid, too, seemed to be very emotional as they toured.

"It is even more beautiful and perfect than I could ever have hoped," Tony finally said at one point. "To finally see the whole collection together like this, only in my mind had I ever been able to try and picture it and never successfully. This makes my whole life worthwhile. I can't thank you enough."

"I've been spending an hour or two every day here," Wendy told him. "Each time I see something new or in a new way. I always leave feeling as though I'm walking on air. It also makes me realize that you are storing some of the very best pieces on my walls. They should be here where everyone can see them."

"I'm happy to have them on your walls," Tony said.

"Is this it?" Clara asked when they got to the arched entry to her exhibit, an armed security guard by the door. "Why do you need security for a photo exhibit?" she asked.

"When we open to the general public Monday morning, he will be making sure that anyone that isn't 18 years of age doesn't enter," Wendy explained.

"Now I am very curious," Sheikh Hamid said. "I knew that you were a photographer, but I am sorry to say that I am not familiar with your work."

"The photo over your bed is one of Clara's," Wendy informed him. "We have one of Clara's photos above each bed in the resort."

"I have much admired the photo in my suite," Sheikh Hamid said. "I look forward to seeing this," he said, stepping in, then around the screen blocking the room from the entrance.

There were gasps and oohs and aahs from everyone when they entered, standing stunned as they looked around at the various scenes from the mythological Garden of Eden.

"This is Mary," Sheikh Hamid declared, looking at her with amazement on his face.

"It certainly is," Vera agreed.

"How can you tell?" Mary asked. "She's wearing a mask."

"I spent enough time with my face between your delectable thighs last night that I'd always recognize you," Sheikh Hamid replied to laughter.

"I think that we can all say the same," Jonathan laughed.

"You look so lovely, Mary," Sara said, taking her hand.

"I know that it's me, but I see you when I look at these, Sara," Mary said.

"And so it has been," Sara agreed, "but now it's your turn, a new generation to carry things forward."

"You must have had so much fun doing this," Vera observed as she slowly moved around the room looking at the photographs.

"Yes and no," Mary said. "I had to fuck and suck four different guys 2, 3, 4 times a night for weeks until Clara was satisfied. She's a slave driver when she works."

"I should like you to make such photos for me," Sheikh Hamid said. "With my 9 wives. I will have a special room built just to house them."

"I'd be honored," Clara said.

"Our gift shop has a beautiful artbook that was made of these photos and all of the photos in the various rooms," Wendy said. "They're only 8x10 format, but it's still very impactful."

"Aisha," Sheikh Hamid said. "You'll see to getting one?"

"With pleasure, Sheikh," Aisha replied, smiling.

"Each of you will receive one of the books as a gift from us," Wendy said.

"Thank you," Sheikh Hamid said, smiling.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but seeing these hot photos is just getting me all hot and bothered," Mary said. "I think that it's time to get naked and jump in the sea."

The rest of the weekend became a blur of luxurious decadence interspersed with intense episodes of sexual explosion, especially in the evening on the roof where they had to bring even more chaise lounges up to completely cover the decking, as well as doubling the staffing for the nightly orgy, reggae music wafting over everything as more than 100 people writhed and pulsed together.

By the time they were ready to leave Monday morning, everyone was in a space of incredible calmness, having been drained by their experience, smiles on everyone's faces, hugs, handshakes, and kisses all around as they left, Jonathan taking Tony, Sara, Sheikh Hamid, and Aisha to Montego Bay in his Gulfstream so that they could take their 747s back home, Wendy, Mary, Monique, Clara, and Shirelle in Wendy's Cessna. Wendy had managed to find Conrad in his office, locking the door behind her as she knelt behind his desk and sucked his cock.

"Just so that you don't forget me," she told him as she got to her feet, scraping some escaped cum from the side of her mouth with a finger, then sucking on it. "I'll be back Friday night."

Wendy had insisted that everyone stay at her place, all five of them crowding into her bed for a sleepless night of pussy eating.

"It feels like a dream," Mary said as they rode to work the next morning.

"I've never felt better in my life," Wendy sighed.

They all had coffee together in Jonathan's office, Wendy insisting that Monique join them, asking Irma to sit in at reception for the time being.

"The opening couldn't have been more perfect," Jonathan said. "I've gotten dozens of emails and phone calls from people who were there and they can't say enough good things about their experience. As much as they loved the social aspect of things, it was the lobby and the museum that seemed to affect them the most."

"I checked this morning and 28% of the guests who were there for the weekend have already rebooked," Wendy said. "Sheikh Hamid and Tony have both asked to rent their suites on an annual basis, as did 7 other guests in the regular rooms. All of the news channels are carrying something about it, especially the photos of the lobby."

"Excuse me, but CNN has called for the dozenth time," Irma said, entering the office. "They want to schedule the interview that you promised them. That picture of you and Jonathan with that Sheikh and his wife is going viral on the internet."

"I guess I'd better go deal with that," Wendy said, getting to her feet. "Maybe we don't have to do the interview now, what with all of the positive free press that we're getting."

"We'll do the interview just like we promised," Jonathan said. "We need to find a way to turn this into something that will affect and help all of our properties."

"I'm going to be phoning each of the property managers to talk to them and see what ideas they might have towards that end," Mary said. "Even if they don't have any ideas, I want them to know that I'm interested in what they think, now that Fred's gone and they're wondering what it's going to be like with me replacing him."

"Good idea," Jonathan said. "Walk softly and carry a big stick. Let them know that you're in charge, but that you see them more as partners as opposed to employees."

"The way I see it, they all know a whole lot more than me about what they're doing, so I need to be learning from them," Mary said.

"Leave the nuts and bolts of it to them," Jonathan said. "Your job is to keep an eye on the whole picture. The less you do, the less you need to do, the better. Ideally, you'd do nothing."

"You're paying me a lot of money to do nothing," Mary pointed out.

"And as soon as you do have to do something, you will have earned every single dime of it," Jonathan said. "Try to learn from what Wendy's struggled with, just sitting back and letting things work. It's the hardest damned thing that you'll ever do. Work on personal relations with key people. Learn about their lives and have real conversations with them from time to time. Let them know that they exist to you as people that matter, over and above their value as employees."

"Our turnover rate is down 7% since we started the new tip pool protocols," Wendy pointed out. "I'm adding a suggestion/comment function to the FreshBooks program so that any employee can contact us anonymously about anything. I'm going to offer a $1,000 bonus for any suggestions that result in us making a change based upon that suggestion. I want to engage our employees at all levels and make them feel as though they're a part of Clandestine Group as more than just an employee, that we value their input."

Wendy spent the next half an hour on the phone with CNN negotiating the promised interview while she had Monique looking over the numbers for the weekend at Garden of Eden, having her sit at Mary's old desk.

"God, I hate this whole interview thing," she said exasperatedly as she ended the call.

"I don't understand why," Monique said.

"Because I don't want to lose my privacy, that's why," Wendy explained. "I don't want to be famous or a star, I just want to do my job and enjoy my life with my friends."

"Not after that opening," Monique said, shaking her head. "Everywhere I look online there is a picture of the lobby with you and your dress and Jonathan and the Sheikh and Aisha. The photographer got the perfect picture. You look naked with sparkling jewels all over you and he's just his usual gorgeous self. If I were you, I'd get an agent, make some deals, get rich."

"But I'm rich already, richer than I know what to do with," Wendy laughed. "More money isn't something that I need, nor is more attention."

"Life sucks, then you die," Monique laughed as Wendy went out to talk to Irma.

"Irma, how would you like to be the primary receptionist?" she asked. "You'd still have your connections to the accounting department, but your first and foremost responsibility would be to reception. It comes with a $10,000 raise."

"I'd love it," Irma replied, smiling.

"Good," Wendy said. "Consider it done as of now. And congratulations."

"Thanks," Irma laughed. "All of you are practically glowing. I've seen the news. It looks like it was a fantastic time."

"It was, beyond words," Wendy said. "But you're welcome to experience it yourself this coming weekend if you'd like to go with me."

"You know I'd love to," Irma said.

"We'll leave right after work on Friday," Wendy told her. "Bring whatever you'll need with you to work. Now I need to see Jonathan. No interruptions, please," Wendy said to her as she opened the door to his office.

"Did you forget something?" Jonathan asked, a big smile on his face.

"Yes," Wendy said, going around behind his desk and turning his chair towards her, then sinking down on her knees in front of him and reaching for his zipper.

"Are you serious!?" Jonathan gasped as she unzipped him, then reached in and extracted his cock, wrapping both hands around it and slowly jacking him, his cock reacting and hardening.

"Isn't this what you've always wanted?" she asked, leaning over and running her tongue around the head of his cock before taking it into her mouth, then going down on him, extending her tongue when she felt the head of it against the back of her throat the way that she had finally learned to do during her weeks in Negril, and continued going down on him until her nose was pressed up against his belly, his cock throbbing in her throat.

"Holy Shit!" Jonathan gasped as she slowly backed off, gasping for breath, a smile on her face as she probed the slit of his cock with the tip of her tongue.

"You think that I haven't wanted it, too?" she asked, getting to her feet and pulling her miniskirt up over her waist, then straddling his lap, reaching down beneath herself for his cock to guide it to her dripping pussy, then sinking down on it, squeezing it with her pussy while she unbuttoned her blouse, then pulled it open, revealing her hard-nippled breasts. "I just couldn't afford to have anyone saying that I didn't earn my position," she said, taking his hands and placing them on her breasts as she started to rise up and down on his cock. "Now they can say whatever they like. I've got Garden of Eden to point to."

Jonathan was in heaven. For more than two years he had ached to have Wendy in his office, but respected her and her reasons too much to press the issue. Now, out of the blue, her exquisite pussy was working his cock as she fucked him.

"You are the best," he said, leaning forward to suck and chew on her big hard nipples while she fucked him.

"Never stop telling me that," Wendy said with a laugh, grinding her pussy down on him.