Wendy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might be able to help you with that," Wendy said. "I'll ask Fred and Mary to contact each of the managers of the properties and have them find out who is considered the best in their area for what we want to do. I'll have them get that information to you."

"Of course, I will need to travel once again to each of the 34 properties to meet with the builders," Gianni said with a sigh. "I will use those opportunities to work with the kitchens on producing their new menus, try to kill two birds with one stone. One thing that I wanted to ask you. Those two young men who served us in the restaurant when we first met, Daryl and Chris, I believe, do you think that they'd be available to talk to? I'd like to see if they're interested in training the various staffs in fine dining service?"

"I'm sure they would, but I'll find out," Wendy replied, smiling.

"Don't they work for you?" Gianni asked.

"No," Wendy replied. "I hired them just to serve that meal. They work at Azores, a Portuguese restaurant."

"Were you trying to impress me?" Gianni asked, grinning.

"Absolutely!" Wendy replied, laughing. "Did it work?"

"I'm here, aren't I?" Gianni replied, laughing.

"Maybe they can meet us for breakfast tomorrow morning downstairs," Wendy suggested.

"Okay," Gianni said. "I'll meet you for breakfast if you'll have dinner with me tonight."

Mary grumbled something about some people having all the luck as she and Monique got ready to leave for their dates.

"I'm going to close my door, too," Wendy said to tease her.

"I almost feel sorry for my date tonight," Mary said, "because I just know that I'm going to try to fuck him to death."

When Wendy and Gianni went downstairs in the morning to meet Daryl and Chris for breakfast at 8:00, they hadn't had much sleep. Wendy smiled when she thought of the tender, yet passionate way that Gianni approached sex, ending up like a lion in the coliseum before it was all over, and indefatigable, only needing to plaster his mouth to her pussy for a couple of minutes to get himself hard again. She could still taste the last load that she had sucked from his cock before they came downstairs.

Daryl and Chris were already there, waiting for them, greeting Gianni with handshakes and hugs for Wendy. They were immediately seated and ordered traditional American breakfasts with fresh-squeezed orange juice, asking for coffee to start.

"How would the two of you like to work for me?" Gianni asked, not wasting any time.

"Doing what?" Daryl asked.

"Teaching people how to serve on a fine-dining level," Gianni replied.

"That's it, just teach?" Daryl asked.

"You'd also be de facto dining room managers with respect to service during the time that you were working with any one group of staff," Gianni replied. "It will be in all of the Clandestine restaurants," he explained. "We're going to upgrade the quality of service to fine-dining standards."

"Travel?" Chris asked.

"First class and rooms and meals in whichever property you're working in," Gianni replied. "I doubt that you'd be more than a month at any one property, though it could happen. A few of the resort properties are going to be a challenge."

"Resorts?!" Daryl asked.

"Fourteen of them," Gianni replied.

"Would we be working together?" Chris asked.

"Do you think that you're capable to training a staff by yourself?" Gianni asked.

"Sure," Chris replied.

"Not a problem," Daryl added.

"Does the idea interest you?" Gianni asked.

"Sure," Chris replied. "What's it pay?"

"How much are you making now, a year?" Gianni asked. "Don't be afraid to exaggerate a bit," he added with a smile.

"$25,000, $30,000," Daryl replied. "That's mostly tips."

"I'll pay you $40,000 to start, and when you're done training the various staffs, you'll have jobs out of my office with the responsibility for service throughout the Group," Gianni said.

"I'm in," Chris said without hesitating.

"Me, too," Daryl agreed. "When do we start?"

Wendy then experienced what she'd look back upon as the halcyon days of her life, diving into learning everything there was to know about not just the luxury hotel business, but each individual property, the strengths and weaknesses. Gianni was away more than he was there, overseeing the renovations. Mary was on a parallel crash course like Wendy, but with Fred to guide her, to mentor her. Wendy noticed that slowly but surely, Mary displayed less and less of her flippant, frivolous personality, instead becoming more sober, more serious at times.

And she treated herself to dates a couple times a week. Mary and Monique continued to date most nights, though even they started taking one or two nights a week off in that regard.

The print ads started having an effect and she noticed that the booking percentages were starting to inch up. The dating website almost doubled in size due to the online ads that she placed with the top adult entertainment pages, and more than 80% of those also opted for the Adult Fun portion of the website. Both Mary and Monique would laugh about not yet going out with every single man with at least an 8" cock.

Jonathan started taking one or two days a week off to play golf and have lunch with Vera. Other than taking the occasional meeting with someone, he had mostly ceded his oversight responsibilities to Wendy.

One evening when Wendy logged on to her dating site profile, she noticed a message waiting for her from Bill, the very first date that she had had, asking if she'd like to join him for a weekend at a resort in Jamaica. The thought of totally getting away for a weekend in the sun appealed to her, so she replied that she'd love to. She was mildly surprised when he picked her up Friday after work driving a metallic blue Bugatti Veyron, and even more surprised when he drove to the same airport where Jonathan kept his Gulfstream, driving up to a smaller private jet.

"Is this yours?" she asked, getting out of the car.

"Yes," Bill replied. "It's a Cessna Citation CJ4," he explained. "We'll only be 31/2 hours in the air."

"Are you going to fly it?" Wendy asked nervously.

"I am," Bill replied, smiling. "Is that okay?"

"You know how?" Wendy asked.

"I actually do," Bill laughed. "I've got thousands of hours of flight time and I've never crashed."

Wendy quickly got over her nervousness once they were airborne, Bill clearly very at ease in the pilot's seat. She was content to let him fly without bothering with any chit-chat and found the experience sitting in the cockpit exhilarating after a while.

"That's Jamaica," Bill said, pointing to a landmass just coming into sight, the setting sun off to their right. "We'll be landing on the west coast at a place called Negril," he explained as he contacted the tower on the radio to coordinate his landing. "That's called 7 Mile Beach," he explained as she looked down at the long halfmoon crescent of white sand fringing the turquoise waters of Orange Bay, dotted all along with resort after resort, one partially built resort in the middle.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked as he gave her a hand down the steps to the tarmac after they had landed.

"No," Wendy replied. "I felt very safe. Thank you."

"Let's get a taxi," he said after they cleared immigration and he had arranged to have the jet taken care of, taking her by the elbow. "The resort is just a few minutes from here."

"You come here often?" Wendy asked as they got into a taxi and Bill asked to be taken to Hedonism II, a name that tickled her brain.

"A few times a year," Bill replied. "Have you heard of Hedonism II?" he asked.

"For some reason, I want to say yes, but I can't remember," Wendy replied. "Is it special for some reason?"

"Most definitely," Bill replied, laughing. "First of all, it's adults only, so, no kids. Secondly, it's clothing optional except in the eating areas."

"Now I'm beginning to understand," Wendy laughed. "So the bikini I brought, I should have left it home?"

"I doubt that you'll want to wear it," Bill said. "Besides, it will just get in the way when I want to take advantage of you."

"Maybe it will be me taking advantage of you," Wendy laughed as they pulled to a stop in front of Hedonism II.

"I'm counting on it," Bill said as they alighted from the taxi and entered the reception area.

"Mr. Carson, welcome back," the receptionist greeted them. "We have your usual room on the beach for you, and as you requested, a reservation this evening at Flame in 30 minutes and tomorrow evening at Pastafari."

"That's great," Bill said. "Hungry?" he asked, turning to Wendy.

"Yes," Wendy replied. "Starved."

"Let's go drop our things in the room, then go eat," he suggested, accepting the key from the receptionist.

"For a clothing optional resort, everyone seems to be dressed," Wendy said as he led her to their room.

"It's dinner time," Bill pointed out. "Everyone's either going to dinner or returning and the dining areas are the only spaces where clothing is mandatory. After dinner it will be an entirely different story."

"This is nice," Wendy said when she saw the room, right on the beach, sitting down on the end of the bed.

"It's also close to the beach bar," Bill said, smiling down at her as he stood in front of her.

"Do we have enough time?" Wendy asked, reaching for his zipper and sliding it down, then extracting his big cock.

"Always," Bill said as she wrapped her lips around him and began to suck his cock.

It only took a few minutes before Wendy was rewarded for her efforts as his cock exploded in her mouth and cum gushed onto her tongue, both of Bill's hands on her head as she sucked him off, gulping his cum down.

"I've just been dying to do that," Wendy said when she had sucked him dry, smiling up at him as she licked her lips and he zipped his trousers back up.

"I'd like to return the favor," Bill said, "but if I do, I doubt that we'll make it to dinner at all."

"Something to look forward to, then," Wendy said, getting to her feet.

Bill led her down the beach, past the Beach Grill to Flame, one of the five restaurants that were part of the Hedonism II resort complex.

"A bottle of your best champagne, please," Bill ordered. "Something from Harry's wine bar."

"That would not be a part of the all-inclusive package, sir," the server informed him.

"That's okay," Bill said.

Wendy looked around the room, seeing an eclectic range of attire, from to the nines to very casual, though there were no shorts or T-shirts, which Bill explained were not allowed. The server returned with a bottle of Dom Perignon which Bill found acceptable, then opened and poured without offering a taste first. He waited while they clicked rims and tasted the champagne before taking their dinner orders, both of them opting for Caribbean crab cake with pineapple slaw and mustard aioli to start and baby mixed greens with a balsamic vinaigrette. Wendy chose a pizza with sautéed mushrooms, spinach, provolone, and basil tomato, while Bill asked for a flame-grilled jerked pork tenderloin with guava jus and coconut polenta. They both agreed on Grand Marnier cheesecake for dessert.

Finishing their dinner, they slowly wandered back up the beach towards their room.

"Bill!" Wendy gasped when they came upon a naked couple fucking on one of the chaise lounge chairs that were placed along the beach.

"That is what makes Hedonism II so special," Bill explained as he stopped to watch.

"People have sex in public?" Wendy asked.

"Yes," Bill replied.

"Wow!" Wendy said, unable to tear her eyes from the couple who seemed oblivious to their presence.

"Have you ever had sex in front of an audience?" Bill asked.

"Yes," Wendy replied.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked.

"It was exciting knowing that people were watching me," Wendy replied.

"Why don't we go for a swim, then join them?" Bill suggested.

"Just like that?" Wendy asked.

"Just like that," Bill said, unbuttoning his shirt.

Hesitating for just a moment, Wendy quickly undressed, leaving their clothes on one of the chaise lounges before entering the cool water beneath a star-spangled Milky Way blazing away overhead.

"This is wonderful," she said when he wrapped his arms around her from behind, his hands finding her big, hard-nipples breasts as she reached behind herself for his cock, jacking it.

"I owe you a good pussy eating," he said, one hand sliding down from her breasts to her pussy, a finger slipping between her lips and into her to rub her big clit.

"I'll expect more than that," Wendy said with a laugh, leading him from the water with her hand wrapped around his rock-hard cock.

Wendy lay back on one of the chaise lounges and Bill pushed her legs up and apart, lowering his mouth to her spread pussy, spearing her with his tongue. Wendy could smell the sea and the night-blooming jasmine as he ate her, the gentle breeze soughing over the small wavelets glimmering in the starlight.

"This is so wonderful," she said when he rose up, sinking his cock into her as she wrapped her legs around his waist, sucking on his tongue, tasting herself as he began to fuck her.

When Bill rose up above her as he continued to fuck her, Wendy saw that many of the chaise lounges were similarly occupied and that there were many spectators along the beach watching. When he finally pulled his cock from her pussy and moved up to her face so that she could suck him, she felt a thrill and her pussy flooded with juices at the sight of the people around them watching, making comments as she gulped his cum down, flushing at the sound of applause from some of the people when she finally let his spent cock fall from her mouth.

"Let's go leave our clothes in the room," Bill suggested as he helped her to her feet. "We won't need them until breakfast."

"This is amazing," Wendy commented as they continued up the beach towards their room, slowing to watch the various people in action.

"Do you like it?" Bill asked.

"Yes," Wendy replied, laughing. "It's just so surreal."

"Now you understand why I like coming here," Bill said as they reached their room and dropped their clothes on the bed.

"Do you ever just come by yourself?" Wendy asked as they left the room.

"Couples only," Bill replied. "No singles allowed."

"How interesting," Wendy said, smiling.

"Let's get a drink," Bill said. "I want you to meet somebody."

He led her to the nearby bar set up between the pool and the sea where a stunning black woman with a close-cropped afro was behind the bar, the tiny pieces of her white bikini top barely covering her large dark nipples, the bottom only a narrow strip of material that didn't quite cover her pussy.

"Hello, Bill," she greeted him with a smile. "Couldn't stay away?"

"Not with you here, Diva," Bill replied, smiling. "This is Jenny."

"Beautiful," Diva said, smiling. "You've got good taste."

"So are you," Wendy said, smiling.

"How about a couple of your magic margaritas?" Bill asked as they each sat on a stool.

"Coming right up," Diva said.

"How's the crowd?" Bill asked as she mixed the drinks.

"Too many loud groups of low-lifes," Diva replied, shrugging. "What's new? The same groups, year after year. They stick to themselves, which I think is sort of weird. It's not like they aren't fucking each other year-round back at wherever their homes are. You'd think that they'd like something new for a change. Golden margaritas, as ordered," she said, placing the salt-rimmed glasses in front of them.

"Oh, wow, this is delicious," Wendy said after tasting hers.

"I make it with Roca Patrón Silver tequila and Grand Marnier," Diva explained, smiling at the compliment. "I'm glad that you enjoy it."

"Best margarita I've ever had," Bill said, smiling.

"How long are you going to be here this time?" Diva asked.

"We need to fly back Sunday night," Bill replied, "so just the weekend. Any chance of you gracing us with your company one of the nights when you get off work?" he asked.

"I wouldn't mind, but how do you feel about that?" she asked Wendy.

"I-I don't mind," Wendy replied.

"You don't mind sharing him?" Diva asked.

"We're just friends," Wendy replied.

"Do you like women?" Diva asked.

"Yes," Wendy replied, flushing.

"Sounds like a good time, then," Diva said with a broad smile. "I get off at 1:00. Are you in your usual room?"

"Yes," Bill replied.

"How about I meet you there?" Diva suggested.

"I can't wait," Bill replied.

"You going up to the wading pool?" Diva asked.

"That's the plan," Bill replied.

"Try to save something for me, then," Diva said with a laugh, "not like you've ever had a problem."

"What's the wading pool?" Wendy asked.

"It's basically an orgy," Diva replied with a laugh. "People living out their fantasies, husbands watching their wives fucking other men, wives watching their husbands. It's probably the most popular thing here."

"We're going there?" Wendy asked.

"Unless you object," Bill replied.

"It sounds like fun," Wendy said.

"Then let's go have some fun," Bill said, draining his margarita and sliding off of his stool.

"Thank you for the wonderful drink," Wendy said as she got to her feet.

"My pleasure," Diva said, smiling. "I look forward to seeing you later."

"Me, too," Wendy agreed, feeling her pussy flooding with juices at the idea.

Leaving the bar, they walked by the swimming pool which Wendy saw had a bar actually in the pool that people could swim up to, though it was now closed and there were only a couple of people using the pool. Across the pool was a cave-like grotto that she could see some people inside of, and at the far end of the pool was the wading pool, perhaps 40' in diameter with a couple dozen people in and around it, most of them engaged in some sort of sex. The water was only about 3' deep, so that the men standing in the pool could easily fuck the women sitting around the pool on the edge.

"This is great," Wendy breathed, her eyes wide, her nipples achingly hard, and her pussy almost itching with anticipated excitement.

"Shall we join in the fun?" Bill asked.

"Yes," Wendy replied, her face lit up with excitement.

"Where would you like to be, in the water or on the side?" Bill asked.

"On the side," Wendy replied. "I want to be able to see everyone."

Bill jumped into the water and Wendy found a place to sit between two other women, one much older, the other closer to her own age, who were sitting on one of the chaise lounge mattress pads. Bill came over to her, standing between her legs which she wrapped around his waist and kissed her, his hands busy with her breasts.

"Oh, that looks nice," the younger woman on her right said when she saw Bill slide his cock into her.

"Mmm, it is," Wendy said as he began to fuck her, leaning over to suck on her turgid nipples.

As Bill fucked her, two men approached the women sitting on either side of her, the older woman on her left leaning back on her hands as one of the men started to fuck her, while the younger woman kissed the other man, reaching down to guide his cock to her pussy, sighing when he sank it into her.

"Care to trade?" the man fucking the woman on her right asked Bill after several minutes.

"That's up to the lady," Bill replied, smiling at Wendy.

"I don't mind," Wendy said, flushing, her heart pounding in her chest as the two men traded places.

"God, I love a big cock," the woman on her right gasped when Bill filled her pussy with his and began to fuck her.

"Your pussy feels amazing," the man now fucking her said, filling his hands with her breasts as he fucked her.

Wendy felt as though she were having an out-of-body experience as the strange man fucked her, looking around to watch the other people, catching Bill's eyes and smiling as he continued to fuck the woman next to her. When the man fucking the woman to her left said that he was going to cum, she sat up and leaned over, taking his cock into her mouth as the man groaned, sucking him dry before sitting back up licking her lips. Then the man fucking her announced that he, too, was about to cum.

1...345678