Wendy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up the next morning when Mary crawled into her bed with her, sighing with delight when she felt her tongue between her legs.

"God, I love waking up like this," she purred, running her fingers through Mary's hair as she ate her.

"And there's nothing I like more than eating you first thing in the morning," Mary said, crawling up to snuggle in her arms. "Momma gave the shortest sermon that I've ever heard last night," she laughed. "I think that she just might be resigning herself to the fact that Shirelle is never going to stop fucking the twins."

"I don't blame her," Wendy said, smiling. "With what I know now, I think that if I'd had a brother with a nice big cock, that I'd have fucked him, too."

Wendy spent the rest of the long weekend mostly by herself, using her new vibrator for some mind-blowing orgasms several times, Mary and Monique speed dating each evening, having a friendly competition to see who could fuck the most men from the website. By the time Monday morning rolled around, she was more than ready to get back to work.

In spite of vowing to herself to take it easier, Wendy couldn't resist the urge to turn on the speed dating on her web profile, once again quickly getting a response and agreeing to meet the man that evening. She was sucking him off for the second time after he had fucked her when she had an idea which she fleshed out while he was fucking her in the ass.

The following day at work, she worked on the coding for her idea, finally satisfied after several hours that she had it right, then went in to see Jonathan.

"How is my favorite COO doing today?" he asked.

"Wonderful, but I'm your only COO," Wendy replied, laughing.

"And definitely my favorite," Jonathan said, laughing with her. "I hear that you, Mary, and Monique went to Tony and Sara's New Year's Eve party."

"Yes," Wendy replied, smiling.

"We've been to a couple of them," Jonathan said. "They're about as wild a party as they get."

"That's an understatement," Wendy laughed. "But it was great fun."

"What can I do for you?" Jonathan asked.

"The three of us have been utilizing the Adult Fun part of the dating website for dates lately," Wendy explained, flushing slightly at the smile that appeared on his face. "I had an idea last night about it that I want to run by you."

"Sure," Jonathan agreed. "Anything in particular inspire this idea?"

"I don't know, maybe," Wendy laughed. "My date was cumming in my mouth when I had the idea."

"I can't wait," Jonathan laughed.

"I had the idea of finding out how often people look at and actually utilize that part of the website," Wendy explained. "We've had a 17% increase in members since we introduced the new websites. My thought is that if we can determine what induces people to use the site and actually date, that we could find a way to attract even more people to it. Since we added the loyalty award points for adding more photos to the profiles, the database of photos has more than doubled. People are posting photos of themselves having sex, more men than women, but enough to make it significant. When I check the logs, the profiles with the most photos are the most active and receive the most contacts from other members."

"So I created a poll to find out the habits of the members," Wendy continued. "I'll show you," she said, coming around behind his desk and quickly logging on to her own profile and pointing out the Take A Poll hyperlinked banner at the top of the page, smiling when she felt his hand slide up the back of her leg to her ass. "Now, now," she said when she felt his fingers slipping between her pussy lips, spinning away. "See what you think," she said, clicking on the banner and bringing up the poll. "This is only on my profile page. I haven't made the banner global yet for all of the profile pages."

"I've asked them how often they visit the site and how often they actually contact another member and how often they go on a date," she explained as she scrolled down through it. "Then I ask them about what they do, oral, straight sex, anal sex, same-sex dating. I had one date with a guy who told me that he also makes dates with other men. This last section asks what would induce them to date more often."

"What are you going to do with this information?" Jonathan asked as she returned to her seat after logging out.

"Create incentives," Wendy replied. "Bonus loyalty award points for sponsoring a new member who signs up. Bonus loyalty award points for posting photos from their dates when both parties post the same photos to their profiles. Anyone who sponsors a new member in any given month gets put into a pot for a monthly drawing for one night at any of our properties. The same for any members who post photos of their date on their profiles, providing that they both post the same photos to each of their profiles. I want to offer double loyalty award points for anyone who is a member of the Adult Fun part of the site that stays at one of our properties. If they do it as part of a date and both of them post photos of their date to their profiles, triple loyalty award points."

"To what end?" Jonathan asked.

"To create talk about the website itself, first of all, then to create talk about our properties," Wendy replied. "The socio-economic demographic of the people who have signed up for the Adult Fun part of the website is decidedly upper level, especially as compared to the simple dating part of the website. We get this information when they sign up and indicate the bracket of income level that they fall into."

"That presupposes that they tell the truth," Jonathan pointed out.

"That's a given, but my gut feeling is that the preponderance of the reactions are true," Wendy said. "These are people who want to interact with others whose socio-economic standing is comparable to their own. People also instinctively want others to do what they're doing, believe as they believe, as a way of reinforcing their own activities and beliefs. It's human nature."

"Misery loves company?" Jonathan asked.

"Something like that, yes," Wendy agreed. "I'm also going to create two blogs for the dating website, one for the vanilla dating side of it and another for the Adult Fun side of it. Anyone who posts to the blog earns loyalty award points. I'm going to place ads on the ten most visited adult websites advertising our dating website. I want people talking about us. I'm going to create several dummy members who post exciting descriptions of their experiences, but which also extoll the loyalty award system and the excellence of our properties and how they are treated when they stay with us. I want to create interest in joining in the Clandestine experience."

"These are people who spend money on pleasure. They are the kinds of people that we want to attract. Other people who aren't necessarily interested in our dating website will read about the party people who are enjoying what we offer. I'm going to have our print advertising tweaked to include something like not just luxury, but fun, too, the Clandestine experience. Curiosity will drive them to check us out, even if it's only to read about us and talk to their friends. There will be those who will book rooms with us because of it. The whole idea is to drive interest and create new guests who will become loyal members of the Clandestine family."

"Don't you think that there will be some people who will be put off by the perception that we're catering to that sort of a demographic?" Jonathan asked.

"Of course," Wendy replied, "if they knew that we were doing that, but the only way to find out is to sign up for the dating site, then sign up further for the Adult Fun site. In the end, we're looking for the luxury, high-spending clientele who want the finest in everything, accommodations, food, service, and fun above all else. We're already famous for the level of luxury that our accommodations offer, let's also be famous for the fun potential that we can offer. We want people talking about us, making others curious. Nothing will do that quite like some titillating salaciousness."

"I can't help but worry about the negative downside," Jonathan said.

"I agree, which is why I'll hire a couple of people to moderate the blogs," Wendy said. "When someone signs up for either of the blogs, they will be required to check that they've read and understand the rules of behavior governing the blogs, which will first and foremost be about respect. Any posted content deemed disrespectful in any way will be deleted and the poster sent a warning. Three warnings and their posting privileges will be suspended for a week. Earning a second suspension will mean permanent banishment from the blogs."

"People want to talk about their experiences. Mary, Monique and I love to tell each other about our dates, what it was like, what we did. I can't believe that others aren't the same. It goes back to what you said about misery loves company. Everyone is looking for approval of what they're doing, positive reinforcement. Nobody is forced to participate, remember. This is just for those who want to participate. My guess is that most people won't actively participate, but the ones that do will create excitement. Even people who don't want to participate are going to sign up for the blog just to read what others post."

"I also want to make it possible for people to leave comments about their dates on that person's profile page," she said. "Since there's always the possibility that someone would leave a negative comment, the members would have to have the ability to delete any post that they didn't want on their profile page for any reason. There would be a hold put on the post until the member being posted about either approves or denies the post. In that same vein, any names, whether real or just their member alias, will be absolutely prohibited from being mentioned in the blogs. People can talk about their experiences, but nothing that would identify anyone."

"How do you plan on dealing with people who get upset and complain," Jonathan asked?

"If they're complaining, then they're hypocrites," Wendy replied, laughing. "They'd have to be members of the dating site to even access the blog, and members of the Adult Fun part to access that blog. We can give those people free nights at any of our properties so that they can see for themselves that there's nothing amiss, that we're still the epitome of high-class, luxury hotels. It's not like we're going to turn our hotels and resorts into free-for-all sex camps."

"And you got all of this because some guy was cumming in your mouth?" Jonathan asked, smiling broadly.

"Orgasms are inspiring, don't you think?" Wendy asked, smiling.

"Keep me posted on how it goes," Jonathan said. "We can't let it get to the point where it will detract from our essence."

"That won't happen," Wendy said. "I'd shut it down without a thought if I felt that it was being in any way detrimental to our core. I'm just trying to generate a little excitement about who we are."

Leaving Jonathan's office, Wendy went to Shirelle's office to talk to her.

"I just had a very interesting visitor," Shirelle said when Wendy sat down. "Irma Hannahan."

"Why was she interesting?" Wendy asked.

"She was asking about our dress policy," Shirelle replied, smiling.

"Okay," Wendy said slowly.

"She wanted to know what it was," Shirelle explained.

"Do we even have an official dress code?" Wendy asked.

"No," Shirelle replied, smiling, "which is what I told her after I checked. We don't even have an employee handbook of any sort."

"Do we actually need one?" Wendy asked.

"Not as far as I'm concerned," Shirelle replied, shaking her head. "People are expected to come to work, do their jobs, and treat everyone with respect, which are all obvious. Why would we need to put something like that in writing?"

"What about sick days and things?" Wendy asked.

"I can't find anything that might be considered a policy in that regard," Shirelle replied. "If someone's sick, they're sick and they still get paid. I haven't found any evidence of that ever being abused."

"That's all that she wanted to know?" Wendy asked.

"She asked about working in the executive area, with Jonathan," Shirelle replied, smiling. "She said that Monique told her that Jonathan prefers that the women who work in that area wear short skirts, sheer tops, and no underwear."

"God, Monique told her that?" Wendy asked, looking aghast. "We only want her to fill in if it's necessary."

"She also told her that it wasn't policy, that it was just understood," Shirelle continued.

"Do you think that we have a potential problem?" Wendy asked.

"Not as such," Shirelle replied, laughing. "She wanted to know if that preference extended to the rest of the building."

"What?!" Wendy asked, looking confused.

"She wanted to know if it was okay to dress like that in accounting, for example, if that was an acceptable manner of dressing in the executive area," Shirelle explained.

"She wants to dress like that, like us?" Wendy asked, stunned, feeling her nipples screwing into hard knots, something that wasn't lost on Shirelle.

"That's the impression that I got," Shirelle replied. "Kinda gets your nipples hard, doesn't it?" she asked, laughing. "That woman has a serious set of tits."

"They're impossible to miss," Wendy said, laughing. "So, what did you tell her?"

"I told her that she was welcome to dress in any fashion that she was comfortable with, that we didn't have a dress policy anywhere in the building," Shirelle replied, "that the women who worked in the executive area chose to dress the way they do because they know that Jonathan likes it."

"Great answer," Wendy said, smiling. "How did she react to that?" she asked.

"She smiled," Shirelle replied, laughing. "She was staring right at my breasts, too."

"How come you didn't start wearing a bra again when you got this job?" Wendy asked.

"I like not wearing one," Shirelle replied. "I like the way people look at me."

"I don't even think about it anymore," Wendy said. "I can't believe that I ever wore one. I love the feeling."

"And of course you don't mind the way people look at you, wanting to eat you up, do you?" Shirelle asked with a laugh.

"I don't even notice it," Wendy replied, her cheeks coloring. "Anyway, the reason I came by was to see if you'd like to have dinner tonight."

"Always," Shirelle replied, smiling.

Inviting Mary and Monique to join them, they sat down for dinner in Destination's restaurant. When the server brought menus, Wendy told him to tell Chef Jean to make whatever he felt like making, but that they'd like a bottle of wine as soon as possible. The server returned within a couple of minutes with a bottle of 2018 Olivier Leflaive, Sous Le Château, St-Romain, which he showed to Wendy before pouring her a taste, telling her that Chef Jean suggested that it would be perfect for the dinner that he was going to prepare for them.

"Shirelle, how come you haven't done anything with your dating profile on the website?" Wendy asked as they awaited their first course.

"Just haven't," Shirelle replied, shrugging. "Sort of forgot about it."

"You don't know what you're missing," Mary said, laughing, then began to regale her with her experiences, which Monique also chimed in. "You'd love it. It's perfect. Classy guys treating you like a million dollars, then fucking your brains out with no complications."

"Do you do it, too?" Shirelle asked Wendy.

"Yes," Wendy replied, smiling at the surprise on her face. "Not as much as these two, but I've done it a few times. I like it. I was nervous at first, but now..."

"We've got dates tonight," Mary said, smiling. "I'm on permanent speed dating."

"Me, too," Monique said, smiling.

Seeing the confused look on Shirelle's face, Wendy explained the speed dating.

"Are the twins really enough for you?" Mary asked. "These guys will literally lick your feet and suck your toes before they get to the rest of you," she said with a laugh. "I had a guy the other night that came on my foot, then licked it off. I came so hard."

"Maybe I'll take a look at it," Shirelle said as the first course arrived, Chef Jean's special escargots, along with a Caesar salad, which was followed by Dover sole meunière with kiwi sorbet for dessert.

They went upstairs after eating and Mary and Monique went to dress for their dates, while Wendy took Shirelle to her bedroom, laughing as they both feverishly undressed, then fell onto the bed in a 69. They didn't even lift their faces from each other's pussy when Mary and Monique stopped by to say good-bye as they left for their dates.

"God, I just love eating your pussy," Wendy sighed when they snuggled after eating each other.

"Amen!" Shirelle agreed, sighing.

"You'll need at least two photos for the dating website," Wendy said after a few minutes.

"Why two?" Shirelle asked.

"One for the main dating website, no nudity, and one for the Adult Fun part of the website, full frontal nudity," Wendy replied.

"I don't have anything like that," Shirelle said.

"We can take the pictures right now," Wendy said. "Where's your phone?"

"It didn't bother you to put nude photos online?" Shirelle asked as she got her phone and handed it to Wendy.

"Not really," Wendy replied. "I didn't really give it much thought. Does it bother you?"

"I'm not sure," Shirelle replied.

"I always digitally tag anything that I upload to the internet," Wendy said. "That way I can always search for that tag to see if it's been downloaded. But I also didn't post photos that showed my face clearly, so I'm really not so worried about it. We posted a single, nude frontal photo, but didn't really get a response until we posted more photos which showed a lot more. Here, let me take one of just your upper chest and face for the main dating website," she suggested. "Just smile, think of me eating your pussy. That was perfect," she laughed.

"Let's do something a bit more arty for the frontal nude shot," she said. "Lay on your side with your head propped up in your hand. Yeah, like that. Now bend your right knee and bring your foot up close to your ass so that I can see your pussy. God, I just love the way your clit and lips stick out," she said, quickly taking a photo kneeling by the bed at her knees, shooting up towards her face. "You want me to take some more?" she asked.

"Might as well," Shirelle agreed. "If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right."

"Then lay on your back and hook your elbows behind your knees," Wendy said. "Spread it, baby," she laughed as Shirelle assumed the position. "God, you have such a beautiful pussy," she said as she knelt in front of it and shot upwards, also getting her big breasts in the shot. "How about one more on your knees?" she suggested. "Spread them wide apart. Yeah, like that. Now reach down beneath yourself and spread yourself open. Let me see your tonsils," she said, laughing as she quickly took the picture, then put the phone down and grabbed Shirelle by the hips, burying her face in her spread pussy, slurping on the musky juices that flowed down over her tongue as she ate her.

Wendy was working on the changes to the dating website the next day at work when she got an email from Shirelle with a link to her dating site profile, which she quickly clicked on.

I should have waited until I got home to check it out, she quickly replied to Shirelle. The photos are really hot. My pussy is totally soaking wet now. I can ' t believe that you checked 10 " for a minimum cock size, LOL!

Since I get a choice, why not? Shirelle replied after a few moments. I like BIG cocks!

Turned on by Shirelle's photos, Wendy went to her own profile page and turned on the speed dating, a big smile on her face, then went back to work on the dating site. When her phone rang a couple of hours later, she didn't recognize the number as she answered.

123456...8