Wendy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're going to change all of that, aren't you?" Wendy asked, smiling.

"Damned right I am," Shirelle laughed. "But what brings you down here anyway?"

"Two things," Wendy replied. "First, would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

"You the dessert?" Shirelle asked, smiling.

"No, you are," Wendy replied, laughing. "The second thing is about the receptionist position."

"I heard about all of the sudden changes yesterday," Shirelle said. "I imagine that Mary is just beside herself, though it seems a shame that Fred would be leaving. He's such a solid guy."

"I agree," Wendy said. "Mary's feet haven't hit the ground yet. She and Monique celebrated at the glory hole last night."

"Those two are too much," Shirelle laughed.

"Monique wants to keep the receptionist responsibilities in addition to being my PA," Wendy said. "I have no idea why, but I'm willing to give it a shot. What I'm worried about is what do we do when Monique can't be here for whatever reason. She actually gave me this idea and I wanted to run it by you, since you're also the Director of Personnel. Do we have anyone that we could cross-train to substitute for Monique in reception if she can't be here? You know the job and what we need there and you probably have a better handle on our staff than I do."

"Well, there are a few people who aren't critical to their departments in that if they missed a day or two that things would grind to a halt," Shirelle said. "Believe it or not, most of our people are that critical, which surprised me. We're not at all prepared for any sort of a mass illness outbreak or anything like that, but if we had the personnel to deal with it, we'd have a lot of people sitting on their thumbs most of the time, so that's the trade-off."

"You know how unusual the working environment is in Jonathan's orbit," Wendy said, smiling. "It would need to be someone who could handle it, not be intimidated by it."

"Is that what you call it, unusual?" Shirelle laughed. "There is one person, though. Do you know Irma?"

"From Accounting?" Wendy asked.

"That's her," Shirelle nodded.

"I met her at the holiday party," Wendy said. "She was by herself, no family or anything. She was friendly, nice smile."

"Big breasts," Shirelle said, smiling, "big ass, too. Likes to wear tight clothes and short skirts. She's older, too; 38, I think. She's either trying to deny aging or else she thinks that she's hot and isn't afraid to show it. I don't see her being intimidated by anyone. She's been here 7 years, I believe. Nothing but top evaluations. Let me pull up her personnel file. She's single, has two cats, likes romance novels and internet forums."

"What type of forums?" Wendy asked.

"It doesn't say," Shirelle replied. "This is stuff we learned from the recent evaluations. You want to talk to her? I can ask her to come here."

"Why not?" Wendy asked.

"You asked to see me?" Irma asked, stopping in the doorway.

"Come in, Irma," Shirelle said. "Have a seat."

"Irma, we need someone to be able to fill in on the reception desk in the event that Monique can't be here for some reason," Wendy said. "Would that interest you?"

"Get me out of accounting to work in the executive suite?" Irma asked, smiling. "I'd love it," she laughed.

"It doesn't involve much more than answering the phone and greeting anyone who comes in," Wendy said, "but it's the first impression anyone gets of us, so it's important. I'm sure that you'd still be able to do work for accounting when you had nothing else to do. I know that the job itself is beneath your skillset."

"It sounds like fun," Irma said. "A break from nothing but accounting would be just fine with me."

"Would it disrupt anything in accounting if you spent an hour or two with Monique in the morning so that she could show you what you'd need to know?" Wendy asked.

"No," Irma replied, shaking her head. "And if I needed to, I could stay later. I'd welcome the opportunity."

"The position comes with a $5,000 raise," Wendy said, smiling when she saw the lights go on in Irma's eyes.

"Then I definitely want to do it," Irma said.

"That's great," Wendy said. "We'll see you at 9:00 in reception tomorrow morning. I'll let your department head know."

"I'll be there," Irma said, smiling. "And thank you."

"Well, that was easy enough," Shirelle said. "Any other insurmountable obstacles that you need me to deal with for you?" she asked, smiling.

"After dinner," Wendy said, smiling.

Wendy invited Mary and Monique to join them for dinner downstairs in the restaurant. They hadn't been seated two minutes with the menus when Chef Jean came to the table to greet them.

"You do not need the menus," he said. "Allow me to prepare you a dinner. I will see to everything. You would like a bottle of wine, perhaps?" he asked.

"Yes," Wendy replied, smiling.

"Monique and I have dates tonight," Mary said, smiling at the look on Wendy's face.

"Dates?" Shirelle said.

"From the dating website," Mary explained. "We posted the photos we took the other night and suddenly guys are contacting us."

"Good for you," Wendy said. "I plan on doing it again."

"You've had a date from the website?" Shirelle asked.

"Yes, and I enjoyed it," Wendy replied, smiling at her surprise. "It was a guy from the Adult Fun part of the website and I didn't tell him my real name. But it was perfect."

"You had a sex date?" Shirelle asked, laughing.

"You think that's funny?" Wendy asked.

"No, I think that it's great," Shirelle replied.

"You should do it, too, Shirelle," Mary said. "Just fill in your profile, post some hot, horny photos, and the guys will come a'callin'."

"Chef Jean recommends that you enjoy this wine with your dinner," the server said when he approached the table, four wine glasses in hand and a bottle of wine. "It is a Matrot Bourgogne Chardonnay," he explained as he placed the glasses on the table, keeping one when Monique indicated that she didn't want it.

Pouring a taste into her glass, he waited for Wendy to taste it, then poured when she nodded her approval.

"Hey, congratulations on the new job," Shirelle said, lifting her glass towards Mary. "I'm proud of you. You, too," she said, smiling at Monique.

"Wendy keeps sprinkling her magic fairy dust and life keeps getting better and better," Mary said.

"Ladies," the server said when he approached the table with a serving trolley, "the first courses are Coquilles Saint-Jacques and a mixed salad with a strawberry-lime vinaigrette," he explained as he quickly served them. "Enjoy."

"What was your first day with Fred like, Mary?" Wendy asked.

"The man's a slave driver," Mary replied. "He wants me to learn the locations and number of rooms of each of the properties, as well as the managers' names. He says when I know that, we'll have a foundation upon which to build. There are 41 properties!" she sighed.

"I know them," Monique said.

"You know what?" Mary asked.

"The locations and number of rooms of each of the properties, and the managers' names," Monique replied. "Dining room capacities, too."

"You do?" Mary asked, her mouth dropping open. "How? Why?"

"I read the properties binder one day when I didn't have anything to do," Monique replied.

"The properties binder?" Mary asked. "The one with the menus?"

"Yeah, that one," Monique replied.

"And you, what, actually remember all that?" Mary asked.

"I always remember anything that I've read or seen or heard," Monique replied.

"You have an eidetic memory?" Wendy asked, stunned.

"That's what they told me in high school when they tested me," Monique replied.

"Now, that's what I call one useful talent," Shirelle said. "Damn!"

"Do you remember all of the menus?" Mary asked.

"No," Monique replied, shaking her head. "I didn't bother reading them."

"Well, thank god for small favors," Mary said, laughing.

"I had to study so hard to learn, to remember things," Wendy said. "I am so envious of you. Why did they test you?"

"I was always getting into trouble at school," Monique replied. "It was so boring to me. They wanted to kick me out, but because I always got straight A's, they decided to have me take a bunch of tests first. That's when they discovered that I had an eidetic memory."

"Did they kick you out?" Mary asked.

"No," Monique smiled, "but I had to promise to behave. I had permission to leave any class and go to the library if I was bored. I spent a lot of time in the library."

"Maybe you and I should trade jobs," Mary said.

"No way!" Monique laughed.

"The pay would be better," Mary said.

"Money's not everything," Monique said in a somber tone. "Besides, I think that you're going to be great at your job and I like mine."

The server came to the table and cleared away the starter dishes and topped off their wine glasses, returning a minute later with their entrées.

"Chef has prepared grilled wild Norwegian salmon with a Dijon mustard-dill sauce," he explained as he served the plates. "It is accompanied by Brussels sprouts and wild rice pilaf with shiitake mushrooms."

"This is so delicious," Monique said.

"The man can seriously cook," Shirelle said, savoring the salmon.

"God, I hope I didn't eat too much," Mary sighed when she finished off her dessert, a mango mousse. "I don't want to just lay there and get fucked, I like to fuck the guy, too."

Laughing, they all went upstairs and Monique and Mary dressed for their dates while Wendy and Shirelle got into the jacuzzi.

"I can't begin to tell you how everything that's happened to me has changed things," Shirelle said. "I used my bonus check to almost pay off Momma's mortgage. She was bawling like a baby when I told her. That might be the best feeling I've ever had in my life. I can't wait to pay the rest of it off."

"Jonathan canceled my mortgage on this place and gave me the title deed for my bonus," Wendy said.

"Oh, wow!" Shirelle laughed. "That is so crazy."

"I'm still in shock," Wendy said. "I walk around now looking at everything, trying to understand that it's all actually mine. It's really hard to wrap my head around."

"See you two later," Mary said, stepping out onto the pool deck and shivering from the cold, not wearing anything more than a tiny miniskirt and a tube top.

"Have fun," Wendy said.

"Try not to kill the poor man," Shirelle said with a laugh.

"That wouldn't be the worst way to go, would it?" Mary asked with a laugh as she left.

"You'd think that her new job and all of the responsibility would temper her just a bit," Shirelle said.

"I think that it makes her even worse, if you know what I mean," Wendy said. "Now she really has a need for release like she never really did before. I totally relate."

"Speaking of which," Shirelle said, smiling. "I'm ready for the real dessert."

Wendy and Shirelle were awakened in the middle of the night by Mary crawling into the bed with them, snuggling between them.

"Have fun?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah," Mary replied. "He was great. Treated me like a lady, not some cheap slut. He even ate me after he fucked me, and he had cum in me. I'm going to see him again tonight. Nice cock, too."

"God, Mary, how am I going to get back to sleep with that picture in my head?" Wendy asked.

"Maybe I can help," Mary suggested, worming her way down in the bed so that she was between Wendy's legs, sliding her tongue into her and smiling as she groaned, arching her hips as she came, her pungent juices bathing Mary's tongue as she ate her.

Waking in the morning, they enjoyed a leisurely daisy chain, then took a shower together, finding an already dressed Monique in the kitchen making coffee.

"Good morning," Monique said, placing coffees in front of each of them, Shirelle's a cappuccino.

"I didn't hear you come in last night," Wendy said.

"It was pretty late, almost 4:00," Monique said, smiling. "My date had a couple of buddies who wanted to join in on the fun when we went to his place. It was a pretty crazy night."

"Aren't you tired?" Wendy asked.

"Nah," Monique replied. "That much fucking only gets me all worked up. I'm full of energy, though I'll crash later, I'm sure."

They arrived at the office to find Irma waiting patiently in the reception area wearing a very tight short skirt and a blouse that was bursting at the buttons. Wendy introduced everyone to each other, then let Monique take her in hand.

"I'll have coffee in my office this morning," Wendy told her.

"If she lost 20-30 pounds, that outfit would look great on her," Mary commented before leaving to go Fred's office.

"Thank you," Wendy said when Monique placed her cup of coffee on her desk.

Monique then went through to Jonathan's office to give him his coffee, Irma following.

"Good morning," Monique said as she set the coffee down on his desk.

"You look like you slept well," Jonathan said, smiling.

"Almost not at all," Monique laughed. "I celebrated."

"Good for you," Jonathan said. "Irma, right?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," Irma replied.

"I'm training Irma to be able to step in for me as receptionist in case I can't be here for some reason," Monique explained.

"Will accounting survive without you?" Jonathan asked with a smile.

"Maybe," Irma replied, smiling. "If they're very, very lucky."

"Well, glad to have you," Jonathan said.

"Thank you," Irma replied, then followed Monique back to her desk.

"I'm surprised that Wendy or Shirelle didn't tell you about the dress code for this part of the office," Monique said as they sat down at her desk.

"There's a dress code?" Irma asked.

"Well, not officially, no, but unofficially, everyone knows that Jonathan likes miniskirts, sheer tops, and no underwear," Monique replied, smiling at the look on Irma's face. "It keeps him in a good mood to see us dressed like that."

"I found it odd that a woman with Shirelle's bust would go braless at work," Irma said. "I haven't been in this area since I came for my interview years ago and I didn't notice anything like that, but then I was nervous about applying. There's no need for someone working in accounting to ever come here."

"Once you get used to it, there's no way you can ever wear a bra again," Monique said, "at least that's what Wendy and Shirelle say. My breasts don't really need a bra and I've never owned one. The whole no panties thing, though, I guess he doesn't like seeing the lines under the skirt or something. The only thing I know is that it's really exciting not to wear any. I get off on knowing that I'm naked under my clothes when I go into Jonathan's office. The man is so good-looking, you know?"

"He certainly is," Irma agreed. "And I don't think that anyone would appreciate seeing me go braless," she said, laughing.

"I'll bet people talk to your breasts when they talk to you, don't they?" Monique asked.

"All the time," Irma laughed.

"Nobody looks at my breasts when they're talking to me unless I'm naked," Monique said. "I get off on people looking at me and lusting over me. It turns me on. I love dressing like this."

Monique spent the next hour explaining the phone system and what her day was like generally, showing Irma the laminated list that she had with all of the phone extensions for transferring incoming calls to where they needed to go.

"It's not like it's difficult at all," Monique said, "but I get it that there needs to be someone to greet people and answer the phone. Now that I'm going to be Wendy's PA in addition to the receptionist, I'll always have something to do when I'm not busy being the receptionist."

"I'd do the same with my work from accounting," Irma said.

"Most of the calls come in the morning between 9:00 and 10:00, then again after lunch around 1:00 until 2:00," Monique explained. "Everyone that's come in has had an appointment and I know that they're coming so that I can greet them by name. I then let the person that they're here to see know that they are here, then do whatever I'm asked. Like I said, it's not brain surgery."

"I'm sure that I won't have any problems with it," Irma said.

"If you do, just ask Wendy," Monique told her. "She's always happy to help."

"Well, I should get to accounting now," Irma said, getting to her feet. "Thank you for taking the time to show me everything."

"If you want to come tomorrow morning for an hour or so just to see how things go, you're welcome to," Monique said.

"Maybe I'll do that," Irma said. "Thanks again."

"No problem," Monique said, smiling. "Have a nice day."

"You sure are in a good mood for someone who didn't get any sleep," Wendy said as she exited her office to Monique's desk.

"Wendy, those three guys could fuck!" Monique said. "I'm still high from it."

"Maybe I should turn on my speeding dating," Wendy said.

"Why not?" Monique asked. "You have something better to do? Those guys may have gang fucked me, but they were nice about it. They didn't make me feel cheap or anything. No degrading talk, things like that. I hate it when guys do that. I mean, I'm sucking their cock or fucking them and they're putting me down? I hate that. I like the idea of going out with men who aren't like that. That website is great!"

"Mary said that she's seeing the same guy again tonight," Wendy said.

"Like I said, why not?" Monique laughed.

Unable to resist, Wendy did turn on her speed dating on the website, then desultorily surfed through the various new websites, finally giving it up in frustration and going into Jonathan's office, flopping down into one of the chairs facing his desk.

"What's up?" he asked.

"How do you deal with not having something that you need to be doing?" Wendy asked. "I feel as though I should be doing something, but there's not really anything that I need to do."

"I pick a specific property, then start looking through each department, seeing what's going on," Jonathan replied.

"That's Fred's job," Wendy said.

"That doesn't mean that I should solely rely on what he chooses to tell me," Jonathan said. "Fred has never not done his job perfectly. He knows all of the nuts and bolts at every single one of our properties. But what if he should get hit by a bus? Where would that leave me unless I also kept an eye on things. That's what management is all about, oversight. Yes, you assign different people different tasks, but never put yourself in the position where the people that you assign those tasks know more about everything than you do. That's a recipe for disaster."

"That's what I was looking for," Wendy sighed. "I've already done that here. I know these departments and what they do, but I never thought to learn the same about each of the properties. Thanks. That should keep me busy for a while."

"That's what I'm here for, to provide direction, as are you," Jonathan said, smiling. "Have fun."

Going back to her office, Wendy saw that she had received an email from the dating website notifying her that someone had contacted her for a speed date. Smiling as she logged on, she felt the wetness between her legs even before the page loaded. Interested in a good time this evening? the message read. Clicking on the link to the person who had contacted her, she checked out his profile. He was older at 53, but very distinguished looking with silver hair and a neatly trimmed silver moustache. She thought that his smile looked a bit mischievous, but one thing was certain, he had a big cock. What she found the most interesting was that one of his photos showed him on his knees, sucking a big black cock with cum running down his chin.

Very interested, Wendy sent in a chat window, seeing that he was online.

The Safari lounge at the Four Seasons at 8:00? he replied.

I ' ll see you there, Wendy replied, then laughed at how ridiculously easy it had been.

123456...8