Wendy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wendy Rose," she said.

"Wendy, this is Clara," she heard.

"Clara! What a wonderful surprise," Wendy said.

"I got your number from Tony," Clara said. "I hope that you don't mind."

"If I'd known that you didn't have it, I would have given it to you," Wendy said.

"I've processed the photos from the other night," Clara said. "I thought that perhaps you and Mary and Monique would like to see them. And if they're still interested in me photographing them, we could do that, too."

"That would be great," Wendy replied. "How about tomorrow night?"

"That works fine with me," Clara said. "You're at Destinations, right, across the street from Tony and Sara?"

"Yes," Wendy replied. "I'll let the front desk know that you're coming and they'll send you up."

"Would 7:00 be okay?" Clara asked.

"Perfect," Wendy replied. "I'll make sure that Mary and Monique know that you're coming."

"Okay, then," Clara said brightly. "I'll see you tomorrow evening."

Going back to work on the dating website, Wendy saw a message icon pop up to let her know that someone had contacted her profile. Clicking on it, she read the message, then sat back. My friend and I are looking an adventurous woman to share the evening with us? Would that be something that you would be interested in?

Clicking on the link to his profile, Wendy saw a rugged-looking man in his 40s with a neatly trimmed beard and moustache and curly dark hair with hazel eyes. His cock and balls were shaved, and according to his profile, it was 9". Clicking on the link to the photos that he had posted, she saw that there were 20 of them, most of them showing him with his cock in some woman's mouth, pussy, or ass, several of which were creampie shots after the fact, but it was the last half a dozen photos that really got her attention. In them he was sucking a cock, clearly different cocks in each photo, cum running down his chin in each shot, his eyes looking directly into the camera. There were also 2 photos of him on his hands and knees looking back towards the camera with a cock in his ass, one white, one black.

Her hand trembling slightly, she clicked the reply icon and typed I would, then clicked the send icon.

That ' s wonderful! came back almost immediately. Would you like to meet us for dinner at Moulin Rouge? We can play afterwards.

That sounds nice, Wendy replied.

I am Trevor. 7:00?

I ' ll see you there. Jenny.

Wendy couldn't believe how excited she was as she tried to once again focus on her work after first sending both Mary and Monique emails telling them about Clara's visit the next evening.

"I love watching guys suck cock," Monique said when she told them about her date that evening on their way home. "It's totally hot watching them gobble cum."

"I always feel like they're wasting it when they could be giving it to me," Mary said, laughing.

"It really turned me on when I saw Tony doing it," Wendy said.

"Well, I've got a date, too," Mary said.

"And me," Monique said.

Wearing what she now thought of as her dating dress, Wendy entered Moulin Rouge precisely on time, telling the receptionist that she was meeting friends for dinner, nervously playing with the wedding band on her finger.

"Ah, you must be the lady that Trevor is waiting for," the receptionist said with a smile. "Please follow me," she said, turning and leading her into the dining room where she instantly recognized Trevor.

"Jenny, what a pleasure," Trevor said, standing up to greet her, kissing her on the cheek. "This is Grant," he said, introducing his friend, tall, broad-shouldered with longer blonde hair and light-blue eyes.

"Truly a pleasure," Grant said, also standing and quickly moving to pull out a chair for her.

"Thank you for joining us," Trevor said, his smile friendly, Wendy thought.

"Thank you for asking me," Wendy replied, smiling.

"Would you like some champagne?" he asked.

"I'd love some," Wendy replied as he raised a hand to get a server's attention.

"A bottle of Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé, please," he ordered.

"Your photos on the website are nothing short of fantastic," Trevor said.

"Thank you," Wendy said, smiling.

"Are you a professional model?" he asked.

"Oh, my, no, nothing like that," Wendy laughed. "A friend arranged to have those photos taken."

"I've never seen anything so erotic," Grant said. "They easily rival Mapplethorpe's work."

"Mapplethorpe only photographed men, though," Wendy pointed out. "The woman who took my photographs is more...egalitarian, I guess would be the right way to put it."

"Ah, very nice," Trevor said when the server appeared with the bottle of champagne, the proceeded to open it, pour a taste for Trevor, then pour the flutes full before setting it into an ice bucket half-filled with ice.

"À votre santé," Trevor said, raising his flute in a toast.

"Mmm, this is delicious," Wendy said after tasting her champagne.

"It is my favorite rosé champagne," Trevor said. "I'm pleased that you enjoy it."

"Would you care to order?" the server asked.

"Please," Trevor said, deferring to Wendy.

"Oh, seafood, whatever the chef wants to prepare," Wendy said.

"What an interesting idea," Trevor said, smiling. "For all of us."

"This is a beautiful restaurant," Wendy said, looking around.

"One day they will receive their Michelin star," Trevor sighed. "The chef is truly gifted."

"Do you eat here often?" Wendy asked.

"I try not to so that it will be a special treat each time," Trevor replied.

"Tell me," Grant said, "why did you accept our invitation to join us this evening, if you don't mind my asking? I also have a profile on the Adult Fun website. We have a couple of photos in common."

"Because the idea of being with two men this evening turned me on," Wendy replied.

"You've done that before?" Trevor asked.

"Yes," Wendy replied, smiling.

Just then the server approached with their first courses.

"Moules farcies," the server explained as he placed the dishes on the table in front of them.

"Mussels," Trevor explained at the look on Wendy's face. "The mussels are steamed until they open, then a special butter which is combined with garlic, shallots, nutmeg, and pepper is added. The whole thing is then sprinkled with parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs and baked in the oven."

"It looks delicious," Wendy said. "You know food? Are you a cook?"

"No," Trevor laughed. "I'm hopeless in the kitchen. My wife used to shudder when she saw me trying to prepare anything. I am a hedonist and a wannabe gourmand. I live for things sensual and food and drink are in the top three."

"I can't cook at all," Wendy said, laughing. "I could probably burn water."

"Your wife no longer shudders when you try to prepare something?" Wendy asked.

"No," Trevor said, smiling and sighing. "We divorced 12 years ago."

"Oh. I'm sorry," Wendy said. "Was that painful for you?"

"Yes," Trevor replied, "especially in light of why it happened."

"You wouldn't have said that if you didn't want to tell me why it happened," Wendy said. "I don't mind. Does it have anything to do with some of the photos on your profile?" she asked.

"Pretty much, yes," Trevor replied. "Gail and I had discovered swinging and were checking it out. We were still fairly new to it, but we were interested in exploring our sexual horizons, as we put it. Gail was interested in having multiple men at the same time and seeing what it was like to be with a woman. I was interested in being with other women and watching Gail with anyone. I was also curious as to what it would be like to suck a man's cock."

"What happened?" Wendy asked.

"She didn't like it," Trevor replied, shaking his head. "Everything was fine until she saw me suck another man's cock who had been fucking her. He had pulled out to avoid cumming in her and I just decided to go for it and started sucking on his cock. He came almost immediately and I sucked him dry, swallowed all of it. For some reason, that disgusted her and things quickly went downhill from there."

"I get it, but it doesn't make sense," Wendy said. "I mean, it was okay for her to be with other men and women, but it wasn't okay for you to suck a cock?"

"We had even talked about it beforehand, about the possibility of me trying it," Trevor explained. "She hadn't said anything to indicate that she didn't like the idea, but when it actually happened, she realized that she didn't like it at all, that she found it disgusting. It didn't help things when I told her that I had enjoyed it."

"I like sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass," Wendy said matter-of-factly, "so why shouldn't a man also? I also love pussy."

"Exactly!" Trevor said excitedly. "I mean, I'd never even think of kissing another man or acting passionate or emotional or cuddling or anything like that, but suck his cock, yes, I like that; let him fuck me in the ass, I like that, too. It's just sex and it's fun."

"You're preaching to the choir," Wendy laughed.

"A lot of women are put off by it," Grant said. "I've been rebuffed many times on the website when I've approached women. A few of them have been honest enough to tell me it's because of the photos of me with men, but most of them just say no."

"And their reason is obvious," Wendy said, "because you're a good-looking guy. Any woman looking for a good time would be crazy to say no to you."

"Why, thank you for that," Grant said, laughing.

"Why did you get into guys?" Wendy asked.

"It was a hazing incident in college," Grant replied. "I had to suck the cocks of the guys in the fraternity that I wanted to join and let them each fuck me in the ass. They took pictures. I liked it. It was fun. We used to suck and fuck each other all the time. When I left college, I met Bonnie a year or so later and we got married. I never messed with guys again. They were great for the sex, but I was in love with Bonnie. One day she found the photos from my fraternity hazing and that was the end of our marriage. After that, well, it's all good."

"I'm definitely looking forward to this," Wendy said with a smile as their entrées of lobster thermidor were served.

Wendy didn't get home until after 2:00, a big smile on her face. She showered, then crawled into bed, only to be awakened shortly after she had fallen asleep by Mary.

"How was it?" Mary asked.

"Wonderful," Wendy replied as Mary wormed her way down between her legs, pushing them wide apart. "Really wonderful," she sighed as she felt Mary's tongue in her pussy. "They were incredible gentlemen. It was really hot doing a daisy chain with two guys, seeing them sucking each other. Then they fucked me, both at the same time. Then they switched places and did it again. When they asked me if I wanted to see them fuck each other, I told them that I'd rather that they fucked me again, so they did," she laughed. "They were just great. I'm going to see them again tomorrow night."

When the front desk called to announce that Clara had arrived that evening, Wendy met her at the elevator, surprised to see that she had also brought one of the servers from Tony and Sara's party, the one who she had fucked, who was also carrying all of her lighting equipment.

"Wendy!" Clara greeted her, hugging, then kissing her. "This is Rodney. I think that you might remember him."

"He's hard to forget," Wendy replied, smiling. "Please, come in."

"Oh, this is a lovely condo," Clara said as Wendy led them in. "I see that Tony has helped you to decorate."

"He's amazing," Wendy said, shaking her head. "I still can't believe that he's letting me store these for him."

"I've never met a more generous person in my life," Clara said. "I'm not surprised in the least. He has a real sweet spot for you, but so do I."

"Clara!" Mary greeted her when she saw her.

"Hello, Mary," Clara said, receiving a hug. "Just wait until you see the pictures from the other night."

"I can hardly wait," Mary said.

"Hello, Monique," Clara said when she saw her, smiling.

"Hi, Clara," Monique replied. "You're really going to take pictures of us?"

"I am, if you'd like," Clara replied. "I brought Rodney to help us."

"Where would you like to do it?" Wendy asked as she showed them around.

"I think a bed would be best," Clara replied.

"We can do it in my bedroom, then," Wendy said, showing them.

"Oh, those look great there," Clara said when she saw her photos on the wall above and at the foot of Wendy's bed.

"Really hot," Rodney said, smiling.

"Would you like something to drink?" Wendy asked.

"A glass of wine would be nice," Clara replied.

"A beer if you have it," Rodney said. "I'll start setting up the lights."

"Do either of you have any idea what kind of photos that you'd like me to take?" Clara asked.

"Not really," Mary said, "as long as they're as hot and horny as Wendy's."

"Why don't we look at the ones from the other night first," Clara suggested.

"Let's sit in the living room," Wendy said, handing them their drinks, along with a glass for herself and Mary.

"You're not drinking?" Rodney asked Monique.

"I don't drink alcohol," Monique replied, smiling. "It's okay."

"I have three photos of you that I think are worth printing," Clara said as they sat down in the living room, extracting 8x10s from a folder and placing them on the glass-topped coffee table.

"Oh, wow!" Mary gasped, then laughed. "This one should be called cum slut," she said, pointing to the photo that showed a close-up of her face covered with cum, her extended tongue covered with cum with a thick black cock over her it, a stream of cum shooting from it, her green eyes looking right into the camera. "I just love it."

"I've tentatively called this one Homage to Sara," Clara said, pointing to the photo of Mary being held in the air, one thick black cock sticking out of her pussy, another in her mouth, with the same photo of Sara behind them in the background.

"It's beautiful," Mary said, her face shining with excitement.

"This one I know that Tony's going to love," Clara said, pointing at the third photo of Mary on her back with her elbows hooked behind her knees, her thick ruby nipples hard and jutting out, her mouth open and Tony's face with his tongue stuck into her cum-filled pussy, a smile on his face.

"God, they're all great," Mary said.

"Would you like me to print them all?" Clara asked.

"Really!? Hell, yes," Mary replied, smiling. "Can you make them so that they'll fit on either side of the photo of Wendy over my bed? Maybe the one with Tony smaller. I'll put it in a frame on my night table next to the bed. It will always make me smile."

"I'll have to see how much space you have on the wall, but I'm sure that it won't be a problem," Clara said. "Rodney, would you set up the lights in the bedroom?" she asked.

"Sure," Rodney replied, smiling.

"He's so hot," Monique said. "I fucked him at the party."

"So did I," Wendy said. "He was great. How do you find models like him?" she asked.

"Rodney only moonlights as a model," Clara said, laughing. "I met him at Merrill Lynch where he works as a money manager. He handles my account. He's not just gorgeous with a big cock, he's seriously smart, too. He's made me a lot of money. Shall we go get started?" she asked.

Rodney was finishing up positioning the lights around the bed when they entered the bedroom.

"What should we do?" Mary asked excitedly.

"Why don't we just start with you and Monique together?" Clara suggested. "Do whatever you'd like, just remember that pink is what we're looking for, your tongues, your pussies."

Mary and Monique laughed as they quickly undressed and climbed onto the bed. Wendy hesitated, then also undressed when she saw Clara stripping, followed by Rodney, her mouth watering when she saw his big cock, remembering how good it had felt. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter as she watched Clara moving around the bed taking photos as Mary and Monique kissed, sucked on each other's nipples, then moved into a 69. Wendy could see beads of pussy juice limning the dark-tinged inner lips of Clara's pussy just visible as she knelt on the bed, leaning over to take close-up photos.

"Okay, that's great," Clara said. "Let's get Rodney into the picture now. What I'd like to do is have one of you sit on the other's face, leaning back on your hands so that you can look down and see yourself being eaten, but I want Rodney to kneel over you and fuck you at the same time," she explained.

"I want him first," Mary said with a laugh, pushing Monique onto her back and straddling her face, leaning back on her hands with her feet spread wide apart.

"That's beautiful," Clara said, quickly taking photos as Monique's tongue got busy. "Oh, yes, like that," she encouraged when she saw Monique rimming Mary's rosebud. "Oh, yes, that is so good," she said when she saw the tip of Monique's tongue press into Mary's ass. "Hold that for a moment. Rodney, I want the head of your cock in Mary's pussy," she directed. "No, fuck her a bit first so that your cock gets wet. I want to see it glistening with her juices," she said, Mary moaning in delight as she watched his big black cock disappearing into her pussy, Monique's tongue still busy on her rosebud.

"God, that is just perfect," Clara said as she took photos. "Just keep fucking her. Monique, lick Rodney's cock and balls, too, while he's fucking Mary. Yes, just like that," she encouraged as she continued to take photos. "Rodney, cum as soon as you can, just the head of your cock in her. When you finish cumming, pull your cock just out of her pussy, keeping it close."

Wendy could not believe how wet she was as she watched. Her pussy was screaming for some relief as she watched Rodney's big black cock sliding in and out of Mary's pussy, Monique's tongue busy everywhere.

"Here it goes," Rodney warned, grunting as he let go.

Wendy could see the cum seeping out from around his cock as he came.

"Monique, use your tongue on Mary's ass," Clara directed. "Yes, like that, push it into her. When he pulls his cock from her pussy, slide your tongue up and into her, not all the way, though. I still want to see your tongue. Let the cum ooze out of her onto your tongue. Oh, that is just perfect," she said as she took photos, a stream of cum dripping from Rodney's cock onto her extended tongue which was stuck into Mary's cum-filled pussy. "Now lower your cock into her mouth, Rodney," she directed. "Perfect. That's it, Monique, suck him. Now eat Mary some more. Rodney, let your cock rest on her forehead. God, this is great," Clara said excitedly as she took pictures. "That was just fantastic!" she said when Monique finally lay back gasping for breath, Mary's pussy spread above her face glistening pinkly, Rodney's big black cock hanging down.

"That was so hot," Wendy said as Mary dismounted Monique's face, leaning over to kiss her, their tongues swirling together as Clara continued to take photos.

"That was great!" Mary said, smiling broadly.

"Let's give Rodney a minute or two, then we'll do it all over again, just the two of you reversing roles," Clara said.

"I was only watching, but I need another glass of wine," Wendy said. "Anyone else want a refill?"

When Wendy returned from the kitchen, Clara was on her back on the edge of the bed with her camera to her eye, Monique kneeling in front of her eating her pussy.

"You were really wet," Monique said when she leaned back licking her lips, a smile on her face. "I love the way you taste."

"I still feel wet," Clara laughed. "That was supposed to dry me out?" she asked as everyone laughed.

After finishing their drinks, Mary climbed onto the bed and lay on her back, Monique assuming the same position on top of her, and Clara began taking pictures. After a minute of so, she got Rodney to join in and things ensued as before, Mary sucking his cock clean after he had filled Monique's pussy with cum, then eating her until she was glistening pinkly.

1...345678