Wendy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist," Mary said as she watched Wendy putting on the same dress that she had worn on her previous date.

"As Monique so aptly puts it, why not?" Wendy said, laughing, then kissing her, then Monique. "I feel like a silly teenager."

"Who's going to get laid," Mary added, laughing. "Well, I've got to go. Cock is waiting."

Wendy waited until she was in the taxi before slipping the wedding band on. It was only a few minutes to the Four Seasons and she quickly found the Safari lounge, entering and looking around, then seeing him sitting at the bar watching her, a smile on his face, his back to the bar.

"Hello," Wendy said, smiling when he slipped from his barstool to greet her when she approached him.

"You're even more beautiful than your pictures," he said, taking her hand and kissing the back of it, Wendy having to suppress a smile, wondering if that was a standard line.

"Thank you," she said. "You're quite handsome yourself."

"Would you care for a cocktail?" he asked. "A glass of champagne, perhaps."

"That would be nice," Wendy said, accepting his hand as she slid onto the barstool next to his, the slit in her dress falling open to reveal her entire leg and the side of her ass cheek.

"Wonderful dress," he said, smiling.

"I'm glad that you like it," Wendy said.

"To our evening," he said, lifting his flute in toast when the champagne was served.

"That sounds perfect," Wendy said, clinking rims with him and then sipping the champagne.

"Would you like to go out clubbing?" he asked.

"Not particularly," Wendy replied. "We both know why I'm here and the only club that I'm interested in is the one between your legs."

"I like that," he laughed. "To the point."

"Isn't that the whole purpose of the website, to cut through all of the noise and get to the point?" Wendy asked.

"I couldn't agree more," he said, nodding. "It's just that most people aren't quite that honest about it."

"I can't let the expectations of society determine how I choose to live my life," Wendy said, deliberately and obviously using her thumb to play with the wedding band on her finger. "I think that pretense and unnecessary posturing are indications of insecurity."

"Have you no insecurities?" he asked.

"Of course," Wendy laughed, "but I try not to let them rule me, otherwise I'd never have any fun."

"Would you like to go have some fun, then?" he asked.

"I thought that you'd never ask," Wendy replied, smiling.

"My name is Clark," he said, smiling and getting to his feet.

"Jenny," Wendy said, joining him.

When Wendy finally got home just after 2:00 and showered, then crawled into bed, it was with a smile on her face. Clark had been surprisingly robust, fucking her several times, including in the ass at her request, but crazy about eating her pussy, especially after he had fucked her and she was all gooey and messy. Her pussy was sore, not so much from his big cock as it was from his incessant feasting on it. He had been fascinated by her long inner lips and sucked and gently gnawed on them and her big clit to the point where it was no longer pleasant. When he had asked her if she'd like to get together again as she was leaving, she had said yes.

Everyone was in high spirits Wednesday at work and Jonathan called it a day at lunch so that everyone could prepare for New Year's Eve, granting another four-day weekend and wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Going home, Wendy traded tales of the previous night with Mary and then enjoyed a daisy chain with her and Monique before taking a nap, still tired from the previous late night, and not waking up until just after 8:00 in the evening.

"I guess that it doesn't matter what we wear," Wendy said as she enjoyed a cup of coffee with Mary and Monique in the kitchen, "if we're just going to undress as soon as we get there."

"I'm just wearing my winter coat," Mary announced, smiling.

"What a great idea," Monique laughed. "I'll do that, too."

"What the hell," Wendy laughed. "It's not like anyone's going to know, is it?"

Thought the party was scheduled for 10:00, they arrived fashionably late at almost 11:00, Sara greeting them naked when she answered the door with Hassan behind her, his thick cock hanging in front of him.

"Wendy!" Sara said, her face lighting up as she invited them in and hugged her. "I'm so happy to see you again."

"Me, too, Sara," Wendy said, kissing her, then removing her coat, along with Mary and Monique.

"Oh, this is priceless," Sara laughed as she looked at the three of them, handing the coats to Hassan to hang up. "You must be Mary," she said, smiling. "Tony told me that you reminded him of me when I was younger."

"I take that as a compliment," Mary said, smiling, "because you're beautiful. I'd have liked to have seen you when you were my age."

"We've got some naughty photos from back then," Sara said, smiling. "I'll show them to you some day. But who is this delightfully adorable creature?" she asked, taking Monique's hands. "You are simply delicious looking. You're the new roommate?"

"Monique," she replied, smiling.

"Well, come in," Sara said, leading the way. "Meet the rest of the people who have already arrived."

Both Mary and Monique stared open-mouthed at the incredible display of art on the walls as Sara led them to what Wendy thought of the fun and games room where there were several couples, all much older, everyone naked, and four incredibly built and tattooed, ebony-skinned black men wearing white bow ties serving platters of canapes and glasses of champagne, their huge black cocks hanging down in front of them, their skin glowing as though oiled. There were also three more king-sized beds arrayed around the room.

"Wendy!" Tony said, his face lighting up when he saw her, immediately coming over to greet her with a kiss, then Mary. "I'm so glad that you've come. And this must be Monique, who I've heard about," he said, kissing her. "Such a mouth-wateringly beautiful young woman."

"So far, it sounds like everyone thinks that I'm a piece of candy to be eaten," Monique said, smiling.

"Do you object?" Tony asked.

"Gosh, no," Monique laughed. "I love to be eaten."

"And I very much looking forward to a taste," Tony said, "of all of you. And speaking of that, where is she? Clara," he called out when he saw her, waving her over.

"Clara!" Wendy said, hugging the petite woman, feeling her ubiquitous camera which was hanging between her small, dark, hard-nipples breasts pressing against her. "I'm so happy to see you again."

"Me, too," Clara said, quickly kissing her.

"This is Mary and Monique, my roommates," Wendy introduced. "Clara took the pictures of me that you like so much."

"I lay in my bed masturbating, looking at the picture of Wendy over my bed," Mary said.

"I'd love to photograph that," Clara said with a laugh.

"Really! Can you make me look as hot and sexy as you did Wendy?" Mary asked.

"Wendy needed no help and I don't see that you do, either," Clara replied. "And I'd love to photograph you," she said to Monique. "Such lovely tawny copper skin," she said, reaching out to softly stroke one of her breasts. "Maybe the two of you together?" she suggested. "You're so similar, yet so different. I love the contrast."

"If they'll agree, you can send me the bill," Tony said, "provided that I get the first choice of a photograph for my walls."

"I agree," Mary said, laughing. "I've been so jealous of Wendy. You want to do it, Monique?" she asked.

"Sure," Monique replied.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Tony said in a raised voice to get attention, leading Wendy by the elbow over to the photo of her on the wall. "I'd like to introduce you to Wendy, my latest muse," he said when he had their attention, pointing to the photograph on the wall behind him. "As you can see, Clara has done her magic and immortalized her," he said to polite applause. "I'll leave you to enjoy yourselves now," he said. "The fun starts at midnight."

"Do you like it?" Sara asked as she approached Mary looking at the photo over the bed in the corner.

"Yeah," Mary replied. "It's insanely hot."

"It's my favorite photo," Sara said.

"Is that you?" Mary asked.

"It is, many years ago," Sara replied.

"I'd love to do that," Mary sighed.

"I'm sure that we can arrange it after the ball drops at midnight," Sara said. "Tony likes everyone to build up some anticipation, otherwise everyone would be fucking somebody by now."

"Your servers make my mouth water," Mary said.

"They make more than my mouth water," Sara said with a laugh.

"Sara, I can't get over how much alike you and Mary look," Clara said as she joined them. "You'll have to let me photograph the two of you together."

"Do you have something in mind?" Sara asked.

"I do," Clara confessed, then laughed. "I know you, but I don't know Mary yet, though I assume that if she's here, that she's more like us than not."

"If you mean do I like to fuck, the answer is yes," Mary laughed. "It's my favorite pasttime."

"I see a picture of the two of you sucking one of these big black cocks as it's cumming," Clara said. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I'm in," Mary replied, laughing. "You want to suck a cock with me?" she asked.

"I've never in my life turned down the chance to suck a cock," Sara replied, smiling.

"Neither have I," Mary said.

"I think that you and I are going to become good friends," Sara said, taking Mary's arm.

"The only difference between you is a little age," Clara said.

"You're so cute when you're lying, Clara," Sara laughed, "but thank you and don't stop."

Wendy was fascinated how everyone carried on as they would at a normal party, though everyone was naked. At one point, she realized that she had stopped thinking about it, a realization that brought a wry smile to her lips. It was approaching midnight and she sought out Mary and Monique, wanting to be with them at the stroke of the new year. Everyone counted down the last 10 seconds, then there were cheers and everyone was kissing. Looking up from kissing Monique, Wendy saw that women were in front of each of the ebony servers on their knees sucking their cocks. Other couples were on the beds.

"Nobody to play with?" Tony asked when he approached her.

"It happened so fast," Wendy said, laughing.

"I'll play with you," Clara said, approaching and taking Wendy by the hand, a smile on her face, and led her over to one of the large, overstuffed chairs, gently pushing her down into it and sinking to her knees in front of her, smiling as she pushed her legs up and then leaned over and dragged her tongue through her pussy. "I couldn't stop thinking about how much I had enjoyed this with you," she said, looking up and smiling.

"As long as I get to return the favor," Wendy said.

"I'm counting on it," Clara said, lowering her face to Wendy's pussy once again.

Looking around, Wendy saw that Hassan was fucking Mary on one of the sofas and that Monique was on her knees in front of Tony, his cock in her mouth, his fingers entwined in her hair as she sucked on his cock.

"My turn," Wendy said, reaching down to ruffle Clara's hair.

"I felt the energy between you two the last time," Sara said, approaching as Wendy ate Clara's juicy pussy. "I'm so happy to see you both here again."

"This is just a wonderful party, Sara," Wendy said when she lifted her face from Clara's pussy. "I can honestly say that I've never been to one like it before. And I am very happy to see Clara again, and to be able to do this," she said, lowering her face to Clara's pussy once again.

"Oh, I hate to stop you," Clara gasped several minutes later, "but I need to work."

"Really?!" Wendy asked, licking her lips as she lifted her face to look up at Clara.

"Tony likes me to get special photos and I see one that's just screaming out to me," Clara said, getting to her feet when Wendy moved out of the way.

Curious, Wendy followed her as she went over to two of the ebony servers, then continued over to where Mary was sprawled on one of the beds, her pussy gaping open as a result of Hassan's big cock.

"You want to make that photo?" Clara asked, her eyes shining as she looked down at Mary.

"Oh, wow!" Mary said, her eyes widening when she saw the two ebony cocks standing out in front of the two servers. "Yeah, definitely."

"I want to shoot this with the one of Sara in the background," Clara said excitedly.

Other people started to notice that something was going on and drifted over to the bed in the corner.

"That's what I want to do," Clara explained, pointing at the photo so that the two servers would understand. "I want you to fuck her and let her suck you, but I want to see your cocks, too. Take things nice and slow, okay?"

By now everyone was gathered around, watching as one of the servers easily picked Mary up and lowered her onto his cock which she reached down beneath herself to guide to her pussy.

"Oh, god, this is great," Mary moaned as she sank down onto it, burying it deep in her pussy.

"Okay, now support her body, but lay her back," Clara directed. "Yes, like that. Mary, reach up over your head to hold his ass cheeks. Perfect. Now open your mouth and..."

There were a few gasps and murmurings as the big ebony cock entered Mary's mouth, Mary pulling him forward until she had the entire thing in her mouth, her nose pressed against his balls and the outline of the head and the thick vein along the shaft clearly visible bulging in her throat.

"Okay, now both of you start to fuck her, slowly," Clara directed, the camera at her eye as she ran off shots, framing the shots so that the photo of Sara in the background was a part of it. "Fantastic," she said. "That looks great. Can you cum or do you need more time?" she asked the server whose cock Mary was sucking.

"I can cum," he replied, grinning.

"Mary, do you mind if he cums on your face?" Clara asked.

"No," Mary gasped as the cock slid from her mouth, "just try not to get it in my eyes. I hate that," she said, opening her mouth for the cock again.

"When you cum, I want your cock in front of her mouth, not in it," Clara explained. "After you shoot a bunch of cum into her mouth, then start doing it on her face, but try not to get it in her eyes, okay?"

"No problem," he said, his white teeth gleaming as he smiled broadly.

"Okay," Clara said, the camera at her eye. "Whenever you're ready."

Everyone was crowding close now and Wendy could feel stray hands stroking and squeezing her ass. Along with most of the rest of the people, Wendy gasped when the first stream of cum shot from his cock and into Mary's open mouth, then another, and then another. He then started directing it all over her face, so much that it was dripping onto the floor before Mary pursed her lips over the slit and sucked, the tip of her tongue probing the slit, then pulling him forward and taking him all the way into her throat again before releasing him, gasping for breath as Clara continued to run off photos.

"I'm going to cum," the other server warned, his cock sluicing in and out of Mary's pussy.

"Can...can you do a shot like you did with Wendy?" Mary gasped as the server fucking her pulled her back up, her legs locked around his waist, his big ebony cock buried in her pussy.

"Sure," Clara replied, smiling. "Get on your knees," she directed. "Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue. When you cum, do it on her tongue until I tell you to stop, okay?" she asked,

"Sure," he replied, then groaned, cum shooting from his cock onto Mary's extended tongue and into her mouth, the audience murmuring their approval.

"Okay, now let her suck you," Clara directed when the flow of cum diminished, continuing to shoot photos as Mary sucked him off. "Now hold the shaft of his cock up against your face," she directed. "Yes. Now your tongue licking the shaft. Yes, perfect. That was just great, all three of you. Thank you," she said as everyone applauded.

"God, what a mess," Mary said, laughing as she used a finger to scrape the cum from her face into her mouth.

That was the trigger for what ensued. Wendy found her hand grabbed by one of the men who led over to one of the beds. Laying back, she pulled her knees to her chest as he climbed onto the bed and sank his cock into her sopping pussy and began to fuck her. To her surprise, he came in her, but when he pulled his cock out, one of the women was right there to eat her pussy, slurping up the cum cocktail filling her, then moving aside for the next man. Three different men had fucked her before she saw a smiling Tony climbing onto the bed, leaning down to eat her cum-filled pussy before he sank his cock into her.

"Finally someone who's not going to cum immediately," Wendy said, wrapping her legs around his waist as he began to fuck her.

"I can't take enough time in this pussy of yours," Tony said, smiling.

Tony took his time, eventually allowing Wendy to suck his cock when he was ready to cum. Three more men fucked her before she finally decided that she needed a break and got up on shaky legs, looking around and seeing Sara on the bed in the corner, going over to watch her riding one of the servers, another behind her fucking her in the ass, while a third stood over the man on the bottom, his cock in Sara's mouth.

"She's amazing," Monique said, coming up and hugging Wendy. "This is the best party I've ever been to."

"I never knew that people did anything like this," Wendy said as they watched Sara.

"High society people are so spoiled, they need something like this to excite them," Monique said.

"I guess," Wendy said, smiling when Clara approached them.

"Having fun?" Clara asked.

"Yes!" Monique replied. "This is great!"

"Come play with me," Clara said, taking Monique's hand. "I've been just dying to taste you."

"Go ahead," Wendy said, smiling as they went to one of the other beds.

Turning back to watch Sara, she saw the server fucking her in the ass pull his cock out, followed by a river of cum flowing from her gaping ass. She could see that the one that Sara was sucking was also cumming, cum leaking from the corners of her mouth as she tried to gulp it down. When she finished sucking him off, she fell over onto her back, her legs splayed wide apart, her pussy gaping and cum oozing from it.

"You're incredible, Sara," Wendy said, crawling onto the bed to lean over her, smiling down at her. "Happy New Year," she said, leaning down to kiss her, licking the cum from her chin, then working her way down her body, stopping to suck on each of her tiny cherry nipples before finally getting down to her pussy which she eagerly attacked, sinking her tongue into the cummy mess and slurping down the cum cocktail filling her.

When Wendy finally lifted her head from Sara's pussy, she saw that the party was falling apart, the men spent and unable to continue and some of the women looking decidedly worn out. She saw Mary on her hands and knees, Tony pulling his cock from her ass to cum all over her lower back.

"Ready to go?" Wendy asked when she went over to her as she rolled onto her back, a big smile on her face.

"I guess so," Mary replied. "This is definitely my kind of a party."

"What a surprise," Wendy said with a laugh. "Come on, let's get Monique. I'm ready for bed already."

They gathered Monique up and thanked Tony and Sara for inviting them, collecting their coats from Hassan in the foyer, then left, braving the cold as they crossed the street to Destinations, all of them showering together in Wendy's shower, then crawling into her bed, enjoying a leisurely daisy chain before finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

They slept in until the middle of the afternoon, waking up to enjoy another daisy chain together. Mary wanted to go visit Shirelle and Momma and Monique went with her, leaving Wendy to her own devices. Luxuriating in the warm water of the swimming pool, she spent a couple of hours thinking about her life, what it had become, what she was becoming and doing, and decided that she was good with it, that everything was bringing her joy and contentment. She then went to her computer and activated the speed dating on her profile and waited for a response, which was only a few minutes in arriving. Mary and Monique still weren't home when she left for her date.

123456...8