Watching TV Rots Your Brains Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, there's one thing could keep me here," Marilyn said, hugging Theresa tightly.

After gorging themselves on pancakes and real, not artificial maple syrup and fresh ground brewed coffee sweetened with condensed sweetened milk, Marilyn pulled Theresa up the stairs to her bedroom.

Their first fuck was just a fuck. Theresa stripped, lay on the bed and spread her legs. Marilyn stripped, positioned the head of her cock at Theresa's pussy and pushed in.

"Fuck me, fuck me, God I love you," Theresa cried out, wrapping arms and legs around Marilyn.

They skipped lunch, preferring to nap instead. For dinner, Marilyn prepared a hearty beef stew. They left the dirty dishes in the sink and made love in front of the dying fire.

"I love you," Theresa murmured as they lay on the couch, the only light from the last embers.

"I, I love you too," Marilyn whispered.

In the morning, Marilyn did not wake Theresa. She scurried through getting ready, then softly kissed Theresa's forehead before dashing out into freshly falling snow.

"Aw shit, God, help me," Marilyn prayed, watching the flakes falling.

Leaving her Post-World War Two European History final exam, Marilyn saw that yet another few feet of snow had fallen. Again, she prayed as she drove home.

Nearly an hour after leaving campus, Marilyn wearily climbed out of her Jeep. She was exhausted; the examination had worn her out mentally, and the drive home had worn her out physically.

Searching first the downstairs, then the upstairs showed no sign of Theresa. Marilyn didn't notice, but Theresa had made the bed after she'd risen.

Marilyn finally found Theresa on the back porch, quietly watching the snowfall. The woman turned and smiled as Marilyn stepped outside.

"Yes, you should keep this for us to visit," Theresa said, rising to her feet.

"Huh?" Marilyn asked.

"I, wherever you go, I, I'm coming with you," Theresa said, hugging Marilyn. "Now, come on; the stew's on the stove. Let's eat."

After eating, Theresa cleaned the kitchen while Marilyn packed some clothes; then, making sure to pack her coffee and grinder, Theresa followed Marilyn to the jeep.

Darren wasn't a very gracious host when Theresa informed him that Marilyn, her girlfriend would be staying, at least until the snow passed. Fifty dollars did quiet him somewhat.

In the morning, while Theresa slept, Darren did suggest that maybe Marilyn could give him a little pussy, you know, for letting her stay there.

"Uh. No. That's all right," Marilyn said.

Knowing that Theresa would be out of the apartment until her shift ended at The Nasty Pig at four thirty, Marilyn stayed in the library, studying until it was time to pick Theresa up from work. She had no desire to be in the cramped apartment, alone with Darren.

"That real nasty guy was in there? The one offered me twenty bucks for my panties?" Theresa informed Marilyn as she clambered into the Jeep.

"You tell him I'd offered you fifty?" Marilyn smiled and kissed Theresa.

"No! Oh, I should have!" Theresa giggled.

>>.>>.>>.>>

"Okay, everyone's coming, except for Cassidy; she can't get away this close to the Christmas break," Judy informed Marilyn. "God, I'm, I'm just so proud of you I could bust!"

"Oh I can't wait see you!" Marilyn squealed.

"Suppose they hate me?" Theresa worried as the hour grew closer and closer.

"Theresa, you're being silly," Marilyn laughed. "Why, what could they possibly hate you for?"

"I don't know," Theresa wailed, her insecurities overwhelming her.

Theresa's fears were groundless; Judy adored her on sight. Seth likewise approved of her. Ingalls promised to tell Theresa all of Marilyn's embarrassing secrets and Blair promised to kill Theresa if she dared break Marilyn's heart.

"My wife the lawyer? Goes swimming? Great white sharks get out of her way," Mitch smiled, shaking Theresa's hand. "Man, Ma Kettle, this, this is something! I think I could live here. You ever see any deer on this land?"

"Don't call me 'Ma Kettle,' you butt hole!" Marilyn objected.

"You are not going deer hunting," Blair said. "And you're not teaching my son how to write his name in the snow either."

"No. Grandpa will do that," Seth promised.

>>.>>.>>.>>

Two days before locking up the cabin and driving to Myndee, Arkansas for the Christmas holidays, Marilyn and Township Properties Leasing and Management came to an agreement. Marilyn also managed to sell the last of her eleven properties she'd accrued. She promised Theresa, they would not sell the log cabin, although, she did sell the ten acres to the north of the property.

"Bye. I'm going miss you," Theresa said to the cabin. "But we'll be back; I promise."

"Yes, we will," Marilyn promised. "In the spring? This place, is, it's just gorgeous."

"Be the perfect place for a spring wedding," Marilyn thought, checking that the engagement ring was secreted in the glove box of the Jeep.

As Marilyn and Theresa drove west across Tennessee, in the Hasting's Creek home, Blair, Mitch, Cassidy, Ingalls, Seth, and Judy sat around the breakfast table. Mitch Jr. and Judith napped in their playpen.

"I, I just can't believe it," Judy said softly to her husband. "I'm married. To the man of my dreams. Blair's a partner at Norton, Turner and Bloomberg, Cassidy's vice principal at Roselawn, Ingalls is starting her own Graphics Design studio. And..."

"And the weirdest one of us is the most successful," Blair shot in before Judy could finish her list. "You believe how much money..."

"Don't forget Cassidy's knocked up," Ingalls interrupted, rubbing Cassidy's swollen belly.

"Quit; makes me have to pee," Cassidy complained, pushing Ingalls's hand away.

Marilyn's not weird," Mitch defended.

"I knew it! I knew you had a crush on her!" Blair teased her husband.

"And Marilyn's the most successful because she had three big sisters helping her every step of the way," Seth said.

The End. And, this is the end of the 'Watching TV Rots Your Brains' series.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that 'Favorite' my work, those that take the time to rate my words.

Theresa Long is a character introduced in 'Overnight: GM' in the 'Gay Male' category.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.