Watching TV Rots Your Brains Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, I don't know if I could survive!" Theresa gasped out.

"Oh, I bet you will," Marilyn giggled, wiggling out of the bed and bringing the washcloth into the bathroom.

Returning, Marilyn stood next to the bed. The lamp bathed Marilyn in a soft glow, mostly illuminating Marilyn's lower half. Theresa looked on with genuine interest as Marilyn slid her panties down her legs.

"I uh, what?" Theresa gasped, seeing a fat cock spring up, hard and angry looking.

Dropping panties to the floor, Marilyn crawled onto the bed and approached the gawking Theresa. She studied Theresa's face carefully. She was not worried that Theresa might lash out; she was certain she could physically handle any physical confrontation. But Marilyn did not think she could handle rejection.

"I, that, that's a dick?" Theresa asked, glancing from Marilyn's tense face to Marilyn's hard cock.

"Mm hmm," Marilyn agreed.

"So, you're a, a what?" Theresa asked.

"Guess I'm a transsexual," Marilyn quietly said. "I mean, yes, I have a cock, but I really identify myself as a girl. Always have."

"I, it work? I mean, it, you know?" Theresa asked.

"Mm hmm, oh yeah it works," Marilyn giggled.

"I, oh boy, I huh!" Theresa said, now reaching a cautious hand out.

"Careful," Marilyn warned. "I'm pretty excited."

"I, when I was dating Thomas? I, I really liked you know," Theresa said, then lowered her voice to a whisper. "Sucking his, um, his dick? And swallowing his um, his stuff?

"You want to suck mine?" Marilyn asked, then softly kissed Theresa's lips.

"Uh huh!" Theresa enthused and wiggled down.

Theresa had said that Thomas was her first boyfriend. She'd also shared, she'd not had many dates since leaving DeGarde, Louisiana. School, then finding employment had taken most of Theresa's attention.

"Well, Thomas must have taught you well," Marilyn thought as Theresa's hand grasped Marilyn's cock and Theresa's tongue travelled from base to tip.

Sinking her mouth over the tip of Marilyn's cock, Theresa gave a few bobs with her head. Each bob brought her mouth further and further down the length of Marilyn's cock.

"I, I'm pretty close," Marilyn panted.

Theresa's tongue waggled around the length of Marilyn's cock. Upon hearing Marilyn's declaration, Theresa hollowed her cheeks, creating forceful suction.

"Mm, oh, augh!" Marilyn cried out and began pumping her semen into Theresa's mouth.

Theresa milked Marilyn's cock until her cock quit spurting. Then she wiggled forward and pressed her lips to Marilyn's lips. Marilyn could taste herself on Theresa's lips and opened her mouth.

"MM, oh!" Marilyn moaned as Theresa shared some of Marilyn's semen with her.

The lovers passed the semen back and forth until it was gone. The entire time, Theresa kept a grip on Marilyn's cock, stroking it gently.

When Marilyn's cock rose again to full hardness, Theresa firmly pushed Marilyn onto her back. Then Theresa swung her right leg up and over and pulled Marilyn's cock to the entrance of her pussy.

"I, I've got condoms," Marilyn hurriedly said as her cock pushed up into Theresa's snug pussy.

"Don't need them," Theresa panted as more and more of Marilyn's cock pushed up into her.

When all of Marilyn's cock was fully inside of her, Theresa gave a little wiggle of her hips. She smiled down as Marilyn let out a groan of appreciation. Then she slowly rose up until just the head of Marilyn's cock was still inside of her. Then she slowly sank down again.

"You, you know you're pretty big?" Theresa asked. "I mean, it's almost like you're too big?"

"Uh huh," Marilyn ground her teeth, fighting against premature ejaculation.

The feeling of Theresa's snug pussy was overwhelming. The heat, the pulsing of Theresa's inner walls; Marilyn swore she could feel each wrinkle, each smooth wall as Theresa enveloped Marilyn's cock inside of Theresa's pussy. Marilyn could feel Theresa's excitement dribbling down, over her balls.

"If I put up a warehouse on Hedgill Road; we'd probably need at least three thousand square feet, mm, about six inches thick of concrete," Marilyn tried to calculate what materials she would need for a warehouse to store equipment and replacement appliances.

"I, I'm getting close, I'm getting so close," Theresa panted.

"God," Marilyn moaned; her own climax threatening.

"Aieegh, oh, oh my God!" Theresa suddenly screamed out and bucked.

"Augh, oh God," Marilyn cried out and pumped a hot load into Theresa's snug pussy.

Slumping forward, Theresa softly kissed Marilyn's lips. Then she lay on top of Marilyn.

A moment later, Marilyn's limp cock slipped from Theresa's pussy. Gently, Marilyn rolled Theresa onto the mattress. Then she rolled on top of Theresa. She kissed her way down Theresa's flesh, stopping to suck and nibble on Theresa's breasts. Then, placing her mouth over Theresa's pubic mound, Marilyn licked and sucked her own semen from Theresa's raw pussy.

"Augh, oh Marilyn, Jesus!" Theresa cried out in orgasm.

Rising up, Marilyn thrust her renewed erection into Theresa's pussy. Theresa's legs came up and wound around Marilyn's hips. The two thrust and bucked roughly against one another for several long moments.

"Augh, oh Jesus! Oh God!" Marilyn suddenly cried out and pumped another load into Theresa.

"I got a class at eight," Marilyn weakly said, wiggling underneath the polyester cover and thin blanket and flat sheet.

"I go in at four," Theresa sluggishly replied.

Theresa was not a morning person. She rejected the idea of a morning fuck, rejected the idea of a shower fuck. She squealed, then laughed when Marilyn delivered a stinging slap to her nearly flat backside.

"Come on, Sweetheart; I'll run you on home," Marilyn said, making sure she had left nothing behind.

"I'm off Sunday," Theresa said, finally shrugging into her coat.

"And I've got finals next week," Marilyn said. "It's my last semester; I can't afford to slip up now."

"Hell, I could barely afford take the time to see you last night," Marilyn admitted as they stepped outside into the bitterly cold morning.

Marilyn barely made it to her class; driving to Stuffler's Dam and back again, she'd run into traffic both ways. She nodded politely to Professor McLean as she hurried to get her laptop out.

The class was spent going over the materials studied thus far. Professor McLean encouraged questions, did his best to clarify certain points.

"And what is the surest way to kill a successful business?" he asked at the conclusion of the class.

"That's how we've always done it!" the majority of the class shouted in response.

"Grossman! Fried catfish at Aunt Susan's," Fats suggested.

"Ew, you mean grease at Aunt Susan's?" Marilyn said. "No. Thanks, but I'll pass."

"Same thing I said," Suzy agreed.]

"Then what?" Fats asked as they shuffled along with the throng toward the front door.

Sicily's?" Suzy suggested.

"Know what I'm in the mood for?" Marilyn asked.

"You? No telling," Fats said.

"A burger. A burger and fries," Marilyn said, lightly slapping Fats on his arm.

"Bunz? On Wheeling?" a handsome student suggested, horning in on their conversation. "I'll buy yours."

"Bunz?" Suzy and Fats asked each other.

"Pink Jeep? I get out of Economics at eleven?" Marilyn asked her new suitor.

In Economics class, Suzy let Marilyn know she and Fats were going to Sicily's to grab a few slices of pizza, then head straight to the library for a group study session. Marilyn smiled; Becky Wooten was in that study group and she knew Suzy had a crush on the chubby African-American girl. Fats had a crush on any girl that even somewhat smiled at him.

"Deck," the handsome student said as he approached Marilyn as Marilyn stood by her pink Jeep.

"Sorry?" Marilyn said.

"My name's Harold Decker; everyone just calls me 'Deck,'" the young man explained, smiling.

He was tall, at least six feet two or three inches. His blond hair was shaggy, unkempt, a little too long. His three day growth of beard gave him a slightly scruffy, slightly untamed look. Marilyn liked his brown eyes, liked the fact that he was looking at her eyes, not avoiding eye contact.

"Oh! Hi, Deck, I'm Marilyn Grossman," Marilyn smiled, unlocking her Jeep.

"Okay, out this parking lot, hang a left? Then at Ambassador, another left and it'll run right into Wheeling," Deck instructed. "Bunz will be right there on the right."

"Left, then left oft on Ambassador," Marilyn repeated as they pulled out of the parking lot.

"Had Will as a roommate last semester," Deck said as Marilyn turned onto Ambassador.

"Will?" Marilyn asked, coming to a stop at a traffic light.

"Will Dempest?" Deck suggested. "Said y'all went out a couple of times?"

"Oh? And uh, how's he doing?" Marilyn asked, flaming brightly.

"Hmm? He, he's all right," Deck shrugged.

There was ample parking in front of Bunz and Marilyn pulled into a slot close to the door.

"Their cheeseburgers? It's cheddar cheese; they grate it on top of your burger," Deck said, holding the door open for her.

The burgers were good. The French fries were shoestring French fries. The sodas were canned, the water was bottled. The empty cans and bottles went into one bin, the wrappers and French fry containers and paper napkins went into another.

"Thank you; that was very good," Marilyn said as they left the building.

"I uh, so you doing anything tonight?" Deck asked.

"Will? He uh, he ever say anything about uh our dates?" Marilyn asked as she carefully negotiated her way out of the parking space.

"He uh, yeah, he said, uh, he uh said you got a cock put his to shame," Deck blurted out.

"That, you all right with that?" Marilyn asked, turning right onto Wheeling.

"I uh, you kidding? I, that has got to be the hottest fucking thing I ever heard of," Deck enthused.

"You in McNeese?" Marilyn asked, feeling her cock threatening to swell to full hardness.

"I yeah, second floor," Deck agreed.

"Pick you up, mm, 'bout six? You like Old Mexico?" Marilyn asked.

"It's a date," Deck agreed happily.

For the second evening in a row, Marilyn found herself getting ready for a date. She felt guilty, as if she were cheating on Theresa.

"What? We had one date. Not like I said 'I love you' or anything," Marilyn argued with herself as she picked out a pretty pale blue satin bra and matching thong. She found the matching garter belt and decided on a pair of nude stockings.

She remembered Will Dempest; he was always eager to have his cock sucked. He wasn't as eager to fuck her hole, though. He absolutely refused to put his mouth anywhere near Marilyn's cock. After the third date, Marilyn gently but firmly suggested that they part as friends. Will agreed, actually looking somewhat relieved.

"And after swearing he wouldn't say anything, he goes running his mouth to Deck," Marilyn mused. "Tiny dick ass hole."

Will Dempest was six feet even and weighed two hundred and four pounds. He still sported the chubby face of youth, which made him so cute. But when he peeled down his briefs, Marilyn had been surprised to see a slender five inch cock sticking out of a patch of dark brown curls.

Deck had managed to scrape his face and comb his hair. His clothing looked slovenly, but Marilyn shrugged it off; he probably did not own anything better than the Norwill University sweatshirt and threadbare blue jeans.

"Nice," Marilyn complimented, rubbing his smooth cheek with a small hand.

The food was standard Tex-Mex fare. The salsa was fresh, though. And the server prepared the guacamole to order at the table

The clerk at the counter of the Hideaway Inn was a morbidly obese woman in her late fifties or early sixties. She did cast a disapproving look at the couple as Marilyn paid for the room.

"There's free movies with the room," the woman practically snarled at them.

"Hmm? What about popcorn?" Marilyn asked.

"Want popcorn, need bring your own," The woman barked.

"Wow, don't ever lose that charming personality," Marilyn said, leading Deck toward Room 108.

There was a moment of awkwardness when they entered Room 108. Marilyn shrugged out of her coat and hung it in the tiny closet. She then assisted Deck out of his tattered coat and hung the heavy garment in the closet. Then they looked at one another, unsure of how to proceed.

Sixty nine?" Marilyn suggested.

"Aw yeah!" Deck agreed, slipping out of his sweatshirt.

Harold Decker was muscled; Marilyn deduced he spent a few hours a week in a gym. He had admitted he knew nothing of sports, unless fishing could be considered a sport.

Marilyn was pleased to see a fat six and a half inches of uncircumcised meat sticking out of Deck's light brown curls. His balls looked good and heavy.

"I, uh, wow, that, shit!" Deck goggled at the sight of Marilyn's seven and a half inches of cock.

Stepping up, Marilyn kissed Deck. His hands went to her waist, to pull her more firmly against him. He shuddered in pleasure as Marilyn raked a fingernail over his chest.

Marilyn was willing to bet that hers was not the first cock Harold Decker had ever sucked. He knew to keep his teeth out of the way, knew how to wrap his tongue along the underside of Marilyn's cock.

"I'm, damn, I'm 'bout to..." Deck panted.

A moment later, his sperm filled Marilyn's mouth. Just as he finished spurting his load, Deck wormed a thick finger into Marilyn's rectum and massaged her prostate.

"Mm ack, yes!" Marilyn cried out and began pumping her sperm into Deck's hungry mouth.

""Nope. That's not the first dick he's ever sucked," Marilyn thought as Deck pulled his finger from her hole.

A moment later, Marilyn kissed Deck quickly, then got out of bed. She walked to the bathroom while Deck located the television remote.

"God damn, that, you got, that is the sweetest ass," Deck praised.

Marilyn shot him a smile then closed the bathroom door. She heard the television click on; Dateline NBC, then silence. A moment later, Marilyn could hear garbled synthesizer music and grunts of pleasure.

"Red heads," Deck explained, stroking his renewed erection.

"Mm hmm, see that," Marilyn agreed as an overly endowed red headed woman was hungrily slurping on a massive cock.

Deck objected slightly when Marilyn insisted on a condom. A look from her silenced his objections and he dutifully rolled the sheath on. Just as with his cock-sucking, Deck obviously had experience preparing an anus for anal sex. By the time he greased his cock, Marilyn was grunting in anticipation.

"Oh, oh Damn, oh damn," Deck grunted, pushing his cock into Marilyn.

"Mmng! Oh, oh yes," Marilyn panted as Deck's thick meat pushed into her.

Again, Deck proved he had experience with same sex situations. Once he'd bottomed out in her hole, Deck reached around and began to fondle Marilyn's cock. He timed his strokes with his thrusts.

"Mm, I'm augh, I'm getting..." Marilyn panted, feeling her insides tighten.

"So good, oh, so good," Deck groaned, pounding his cock into her.

Deck caught Marilyn's ejaculation into the palm of his cupped hand. On the television, two red headed women were 'satisfying' each other. Truthfully, it did not look as if either woman wanted to pleasure the other woman. It did not appear that either woman was receiving much pleasure from her partner.

"Mm, oh, oh God yes!" Deck cried out and thrust wildly into Marilyn.

Both collapsed; Deck's full weight on Marilyn. After several long moments, Deck weakly pushed himself away. Marilyn felt that odd emptiness as Deck's limp cock pulled out of her hole.

"Will (wheeze) said, oh God, (wheeze) you were, were the hottest (wheeze) bitch he'd ever been with," Deck panted. "Mother Fucker sold (wheeze) sold you short."

"Thanks, I think," Marilyn said.

After a few moments, Deck and Marilyn swung into another sixty nine. Marilyn was quick to ejaculate, but Deck took a few moments. Marilyn's jaw was sore by the time Deck did tense then pump his semen into her mouth.

In the morning, Deck fucked Marilyn in the shower. Then he sucked her cock, needles of hot water spraying over them both.

"I uh, I see you again?" Deck asked as they pulled up in front of McNeese dormitory.

"Shit, Deck, finals all next week?" Marilyn said. "Then Graduation right after that?"

"I uh, so, you, you're graduating?" Deck asked, surprised.

"Mm hmm. Four point oh," Marilyn smiled. "But, hey, I had fun."

"I uh, yeah, yeah, I, it was fun," Deck said dejectedly.

Marilyn watched his slumped shoulder posture as he slowly made his way across the grounds toward the front door of McNeese Dormitory. With a cheerful bleat of her horn, she pulled away and headed home.

"Oh my God; when, I just did clothes what? Two days ago," Marilyn objected at the mound of clothes in her hamper.

While the first load tumbled in the dryer and the second load ran through the first cycle, Marilyn fixed herself lunch. After lunch, she sat on her back porch, sipping a cup of coffee, bundled against the cold. The afternoon sun slowly traveled the sky as she studied.

The sex with Deck had been good. It had been very good; Deck knew how to fuck. But, somehow, it had felt lacking, somewhat empty.

"You're in love, Marilyn," Marilyn admitted to herself, closing her Economics textbook.

"Hello?" Theresa answered.

"Hey, what you doing?" Marilyn asked.

"I'm in one of them Ubers? On my way to work?" Theresa said.

"You said you're off tomorrow?" Marilyn verified.

"Uh huh; don't go in until Tuesday? I didn't know this, but Miss Debbie? She's my manager? She scheduled me off two days in a row," Theresa said.

"I, I want, I need to see you," Marilyn interrupted Theresa. "I, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning; I know you're not a morning person. What time you get up?"

"Ten usually," Theresa said.

"Okay, I'll be there at ten and we'll come back here; I'll make, you like pancakes, I'll make us some pancakes," Marilyn begged.

The fourth and fifth loads of laundry were her sheets and her blanket. Even though it was clean, Marilyn still scrubbed her whirlpool tub.

She brought in several pieces of wood for the bedroom fireplace and several more for the living room fireplace. Finally, Marilyn thought to check her pantry; wouldn't do any good to invite a girlfriend over for pancakes if she didn't have what it took to make the perfect batch of pancakes.

Theresa must have been waiting to see Marilyn's pink Jeep; Marilyn wasn't fully into the parking lot and Theresa was scampering down the stairs. She squealed happily and bounded up on tip toes to kiss Marilyn before diving into the passenger seat.

"And I got my coffee beans and my grinder? Oh! You don't have a grinder, huh?" Theresa asked, showing Marilyn a plastic grocery bag.

"I, no, no, keep meaning to get one, but then I forget all about it," Marilyn laughed; delighted with Theresa's enthusiasm.

Theresa looked around with keen interest as Marilyn turned onto Spring Drive. Her head swiveled back and forth as Marilyn crawled up the gravel drive to her mountain home.

"This, oh my God, this, this is beautiful! I, oh my God!" Theresa gasped, looking all around.

"Yeah, it really is," Marilyn agreed. "I'm really thinking very seriously of keeping it, you know, for like a family vacation home or something."

"Keeping it?" Theresa asked as they trouped from garage to front porch.

"I, I'm moving back home when I graduate," Marilyn confessed. "Township's already offering to buy up JIM Property Management so it really doesn't; there's nothing keeping me here."

"Huh," Theresa said.

Theresa loved the interior of the cabin. The large fireplace, with four logs crackling fully heated the downstairs, thanks to the open floor plan. Marilyn started combining the ingredients for the pancakes while Theresa began grinding her coffee beans. Just before she scooped out the first coup ladle of batter, Marilyn turned and kissed Theresa.