Watching TV Rots Your Brains Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your name?" Marilyn asked. "I'm Marilyn Grossman."

"Huh? Oh, I, I'm Theresa, but they're calling me T. L. because there's like three Theresa's working here," Theresa stammered, flustered by the customer's obvious attraction to her.

"I, I can get your phone number?" Marilyn asked, looking into Theresa's dark almond eyes.

Theresa had more than one customer ask for her phone number. Nearly every waitress in The Nasty Pig had reported customers asking for their phone numbers, asking for dates, even proposing marriage. Most were deflected with a smile and polite refusal. Some customers did become aggressive and either Evan, their hulking bus boy/dishwasher had to be called on for assistance, or Gilbert, the cook would come out and talk with the customer.

"I, please don't ask for my number," Theresa quietly begged Marilyn.

"Oh. Okay. Here's mine," Marilyn said, dropping a business card on top of the small plastic tray that held their checks. "Oh, here's my credit card; I'm paying for theirs' too."

"Aw Grossman, huh?" Fats complained. "I'd known that, I'd gotten the potato salad."

"Why I didn't tell you," Marilyn said, watching Theresa scamper away.

"What was that business card? You got a job?" Suzy asked.

"That's from my project," Marilyn admitted.

"JIM Property Management, LLC?" Suzy read from the business card Marilyn handed her.

"Who's Jim?" Fats asked, reading his own card.

"JIM; stands for Judy, Ingalls, and Marilyn," Marilyn explained. "This business? I'd never had it if it hadn't been for my mom and my sisters. But couldn't figure out any kind of name that included Blair and Cassidy too.""

Here we go, ma'am, please sign the top copy? The bottom two are for your own records? Pay careful attention to the bottom one?" Theresa said, placing the tray onto the table.

Marilyn signed and left a one hundred percent tip. She smiled when she saw that the bottom slip had a 'TL' and a phone number.

"Seriously," Suzy said as they raced back to the campus. "You're gay?"

"Bi. I'm mostly into men, but every now and then, I see a beautiful girl and I just can't help myself," Marilyn admitted.

For the hour and ten minutes until her two o'clock class, Marilyn tried to study. She read and re-read the instructions for the Business Development project. As far as she could tell, she'd met each criteria in Professor McLean's requirements. But in her mind's eye, Marilyn kept seeing the beautiful Asian-American waitress.

Bob Logan had not taken the loss of Marilyn's properties well. He even sent Bobby, his son to 'have a little talk' with Marilyn. Nowhere on the forms that Marilyn had filled out said that she was a second dan in Tae kwon do, studying for her third dan. Bobby's jaw needed to be reformed, using carbon fiber and he would never fully recover use of his left arm. But when other apartments and retail concerns left Logan and signed with JIM, Bob himself went to have a little chat with the uninformed teenager.

Bob would not repeat Bobby's mistake; he planned to stay well out of the reach of Marilyn's hands and feet. Instead, he had a nice little.38 snub nose he would use to convince her to cease and desist.

Anticipating that Bob would do something; after all, JIM had taken nearly seventy percent of Logan's business, Marilyn was prepared. Bob followed Marilyn from the students' parking lot of Norwill University to the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store on Pinhook Drive. As she came out of the grocery store, flirting with the young man that was pushing her buggy, Bob stepped out from behind her Jeep.

"Listen, bitch..." was as far as Bob managed to get before Marilyn's.357 gave a loud bark and a bullet slammed into Bob's right shoulder, knocking him to the filthy asphalt.

Marilyn kicked Bob's.38 underneath her Jeep and called 911. The young man that had been pushing the buggy urinated on himself, standing stock still in shock.

Dick Logan, Bob's younger brother let Marilyn know he did not plan any retaliation. For twenty seven years, Logan Property Management had been the only game in town. Well, had Logan made a practice of treating their customers fairly, there would have been no need for a second, bigger, more aggressive property management business.

After class, Marilyn ran for her Jeep and punched in Theresa's number. After four rings, it dropped to Theresa's voice mail. Marilyn smiled as she heard the cheerful greeting.

"Hey, hi, this, this is Marilyn. I, I was in there at lunch time," Marilyn said. "I, God, I'm swamped; got a bunch of projects due Thursday and Friday, then final exams all next week. But I want, I need to see you."

"God, do I sound needy or what?" Marilyn chided herself as she ended the call.

On Tuesday, Marilyn almost called and left a second message. On Wednesday, she had to talk herself out of calling Theresa. Thursday morning, Professor McLean let Marilyn know he was somewhat underwhelmed with her project and had given it a '65' grade.

"The first criteria, the very first criteria I outlined; there must be a need for it," Professor McLean said, ignoring the pooling tears in Marilyn's big blue eyes.

"I will meet you in your office at three fifteen this afternoon," Marilyn promised.

"Okay, so, see? There was a Property management company already established," was Professor McLean's statement when Marilyn showed him the statements from Logan.

"Mm hmm, yes sir, there was," Marilyn said, pointing out the sixty dollar charge for lawn maintenance in front of the West Congress property.

"Hmm," Professor McLean mused when Marilyn showed him a picture of the 'lawn' itself.

"Forty units," Marilyn continued. ""Eight at seven hundred a month, twelve at three seventy five, twenty at four fifty; no vacancies during school semesters. Even after the management fees, which were ludicrous, I could expect to receive no less than fourteen thousand. Most months, I was lucky to see ten thousand."

Looking over the statements for the same units under JIM management, Professor McLean nodded his head in agreement. Seeing the list of other properties that had left Logan and signed with JIM, Professor McLean picked up his cell phone. Marilyn was busy collecting her statements and did not hear what he said.

"My TA is on her way," Professor McLean said tightly.

Dianne Logan visibly blanched when she saw Marilyn Grossman sitting in Professor McLean's office. She tried to ignore the student as she approached Professor McLean.

"Your uncle's name wouldn't happen to be Robert Logan, would it?" Marilyn asked before Professor McLean could ask Dianne any questions.

"My dad, you bitch," Dianne snapped, her hatred plainly visible.

Marilyn silently thanked Professor McLean for her '100' and left the office. A moment later, a sobbing Dianne ran past Marilyn.

Marilyn's purse buzzed and vibrated; Marilyn had put it on 'vibrate' mode while in Professor McLean's office and had obviously missed a call.

"Hey, hi, I couldn't find my charger? So my phone was dead?" Theresa's message said.

"Hey, I just left you a message," Theresa bubbled happily when Marilyn called.

"I, you ever eat at Red Dragon? On, oh, come on, it's right there on McGovern?" Marilyn asked, cutting off Theresa's monologue.

"I, no, that's, aren't they kind of expensive?" Theresa asked.

"Not really terribly expensive," Marilyn laughed, overwhelmed with happiness.

Marilyn raced home and dressed as nicely as she could while still maintaining some warmth. She made sure to touch up her makeup, hoping to highlight her blue eyes. She made sure to pack a small overnight bag with fleece pajamas and a change of clothing. She also packed four condoms and a tube of lubricant.

"Uh, books?" Marilyn reminded herself before dashing out of the house again.

"Cash," Marilyn reminded herself as she drove.

Hideaway Inn did take credit cards, but charged a three percent surcharge for credit cards. Plus that, Marilyn's mother did see Marilyn's credit card charges; Judy had access to Marilyn's on-line banking transactions.

Pulling up to 1217 Stuffler's Dam, Marilyn was about to call Theresa, but saw a door open and the petite woman scamper out into the bitter cold. Marilyn quickly got out of the warm Jeep and opened the passenger door.

"Hi, God, how tall are you?" Theresa asked, hopping into the Jeep.

"Mm, five feet, about five inches; but these boots have a three inch heel," Marilyn said, getting into the driver's seat and shutting her door.

"I'm, I'm really not gay," Theresa blurted out.

"Oh, okay," Marilyn said.

"Then what are you doing in my car? All dressed up?" Marilyn wanted to ask. "And, oh my God, your perfume is, is perfect."

"Oh! Oh! Had this customer? Today? Told me he'd give me twenty bucks for my panties?" Theresa said as Marilyn drove to the Red Dragon.

"The ones you work in?" Marilyn clarified.

"Uh huh, isn't that so nasty?" Theresa said.

"I'll give you fifty for them," Marilyn said.

"Marilyn!" Theresa squealed.

The valet opened Theresa's door and assisted the four foot ten inch girl from the car. He did not react to seeing another female in the car, just handed Marilyn her claim stub and drove away in Marilyn's Jeep.

"Ah yes, Miss Grossman, right this way," the hostess smiled and led the two women to a table secreted in a small alcove.

"You super hungry?" Marilyn asked, showing Theresa the section containing meals for two.

"Oh, number forty three looks good," Theresa agreed.

Gay or not, Theresa did not jerk away, did not push Marilyn away when Marilyn leaned over and softly kissed Theresa's lips. Theresa did not move Marilyn's hand from mid-thigh.

Over the soups, Theresa told Marilyn about Thomas, her boyfriend in DeGarde, Louisiana. He had also been a red head and she was sure it was love.

"But, I want babies? And he didn't? Oh! Oh! And my aunt? See, I was working at Jade Garden?" Theresa babbled as the fried rice was placed in the center of the table.

"The Mandarin Beef here is excellent; I like spicy foods," Marilyn said, serving Theresa a small portion of the rice, then spooning some of the Mandarin Beef onto Theresa's plate.

"Darren? He's my roommate? Thinks I should sleep with him, even though I pay half the rent?" Theresa said. "Mm! Oh, I that's good! You want try some of the garlic chicken?"

"Anyway," Marilyn smiled, spooning some of the garlic chicken onto her plate. "You're working at Jade Garden?"

"Hmm? Oh! Oh yeah, and my aunt? She owns Jade Garden? Don't want give me no time go to school, no time to go out? But then Thomas tells me he don't want no babies and I do, so I decided just get on the bus and come back home?" Theresa continued, even while stuffing food into her mouth.

"How is everything?" their waiter asked.

"Wonderful," Marilyn responded.

"But I'm on the bus? And this guy? Says he's going to Norwill? So I said, 'there's really nothing in Vicksburg for me,' see, that's where I'm from? Vicksburg Mississippi?" Theresa continued.

"So, when do you graduate?" Marilyn cut in, head actually beginning to hurt from Theresa's non-stop babbling.

"Oh, I did. Last year," Theresa said. "Early Childhood Education? Remember? I love babies?"

"Darren? He's my roommate? He's home," Theresa said as they waited for the valet to bring Marilyn's Jeep.

"That's okay," Marilyn said.

"No it's not; he's so nasty," Theresa said. "But he wasn't there? We'd go for some coffee? I grind my own? It's so much better, when you grind your own?"

"Koffee Kup's right there," Marilyn said, pointing to the small coffee shop.

As they slowly drank steaming mugs of rich brew, Theresa continued to babble. Marilyn shook her head; maybe giving this girl caffeine loaded with sugar may not have been the best idea. But looking at Theresa's beautiful round face, with her golden skin and almond eyes, Marilyn felt a strong desire to hold and kiss and make love to this beautiful woman.

"It, it's still kind of early; what you want to do?" Theresa asked, draining the last dregs of her coffee, sweetened with peppermint and chocolate syrups.

"Either one of two things," Marilyn said, unlocking her car door. "One, make love to you. Or two, go home and soak in my tub. Get out my favorite vibrator and just soak."

"I, uh, I, I'm not gay," Theresa blushed hotly.

Gay or not, Theresa returned Marilyn's kiss with fervor. Marilyn could taste the coffee and the cloying syrups on Theresa's tongue as they kissed. She could also feel that Theresa wore no bra underneath her pretty top.

The clerk did not bat an eye at the sight of two attractive girls requesting a room for the night. Sliding the key card across the counter, he lifted the flap and showed Marilyn that they were booked into Room 201. Then, turning his attention back to the sports program he was watching, he reminded them that there were free movies with their room.

"What about free popcorn?" Theresa said, displaying a sense of humor Marilyn had not seen before.

"Nah, too hard getting the butter out them sheets," the man said, not missing a beat.

"What about free popcorn?" Marilyn hooted as she led the short woman to the elevator.

Inside of Room 201, Marilyn unbuttoned Theresa's coat then helped the girl out of it. She hung the coat in the miniscule closet, then hung her own. Turning, she saw that Theresa was already shrugging out of her top. Theresa's tiny breasts were capped with small areolae, crinkled tightly in her excitement. Each golden breast was roughly the size of a medium sized lemon, protruding and dangling from Theresa's torso.

Theresa's ribcage showed and her belly was concave. Her belly button was a tiny nick in her golden skin. In her hunched position, a hank of Theresa's black hair hung down, framing her beautiful right breast.

"Oh, no, no, let me please," Marilyn begged when Theresa moved to unsnap her blue jeans.

"Mm? Well, since you said please," Theresa smiled, straightening and turning to face Marilyn.

"I, oh God, I could really fall in love with you," Marilyn breathed and kissed Theresa softly.

Standing, Marilyn was a few inches taller than Theresa. She bent to kiss Theresa's lips again as her hands roamed up and down Theresa's spine. Slowly, Marilyn worked her tongue into Theresa's mouth. Slowly, Marilyn brought her hands from Theresa's smooth back along Theresa's sensitive ribs and finally to Theresa's front.

While they kissed, Theresa had looped her arms around Marilyn's neck. As the kisses continued, Theresa brought her hands from around Marilyn's neck. She first combed her stubby little fingers through Marilyn's long red hair. Then, her fingers deftly unbuttoned Marilyn's blouse.

"Mm, oh!" both girls groaned as Marilyn's roaming hands finally found Theresa's small, hard breasts.

"Mmng! Oh, Marilyn," Theresa shuddered as Marilyn pinched down on each hard nipple.

Pulling her lips from Theresa's lips, Marilyn gently pushed Theresa onto the queen sized bed. Giving Theresa's lips one more kiss, Marilyn knelt on the floor and untied Theresa's tiny sneakers. She removed the footwear from Theresa's feet and set them aside.

Mm, oh! Oh I, augh!" Theresa groaned as Marilyn firmly massaged Theresa's right foot.

A firm massage of Theresa's left foot produced another grunt and groan of approval. Then Marilyn rose up on her knees and unsnapped Theresa's blue jeans. She worked the zipper down and smiled as this revealed the thermal underwear underneath the denim.

"It's cold outside," Theresa apologized.

"And you never thought we'd go this far," Marilyn thought but silenced Theresa's apology with a soft kiss.

Working jeans and thermal underwear down, Marilyn was delighted by the sight of tiny black lace panties. Leaning forward, Marilyn put her face against the black lace and gave a deep sniff. The aroma of Theresa's excitement was quite heady; the smell of musk and sweat.

Marilyn left Theresa on the edge of the bed, dressed in skimpy lace panties. She neatly folded Theresa's clothing and lay them onto the edge of the low dresser. Theresa's shoes went underneath the bed. Turning and facing Theresa, Marilyn could see the apprehension in the beautiful woman's face. She smiled and Theresa gave her an unsure smile.

"I know you hear this all the time, but you are simply gorgeous," Marilyn husked as she unhooked her bra.

"I, no, I no one's ever said..." Theresa began babbling.

Marilyn unzipped her jeans and wiggled out of the snug garment. Standing in only pink panties, Marilyn approached Theresa.

Marilyn silenced Theresa's babbling monologue with a deep kiss. Her hands first cupped Theresa's face. Then she trailed her hands down to Theresa's slim shoulders. From Theresa's shoulders, Marilyn again found Theresa's small breasts.

"Mm," Theresa moaned into Marilyn's mouth.

Marilyn used Theresa's moan of an approval as a sign to proceed to the next level. She urged Theresa to lay back on the polyester bedspread, then maneuvered Theresa to lay somewhat in the center of the bed. She lay down next to Theresa and looped one arm over Theresa's slim waist. Facing each other in the dimly lighted room, Marilyn could see a mixture of uncertainty and lust in Theresa's dark eyes. Smiling softly, Marilyn gently sucked Theresa's bottom lip into her mouth. Softly, she chewed on Theresa's lip then thrust her tongue into Theresa's mouth. As their tongues danced, Marilyn again toyed with Theresa's small breasts.

"Mmng!" Theresa groaned when Marilyn pinched her right nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"This, this okay?" Marilyn whispered, hooking her thumb into Theresa's panties.

"Uh huh," Theresa gasped out.

"Mm, oh, oh Theresa, you, that is just beautiful," Marilyn husked as she felt the light dusting of black hairs covering Theresa's pubic mound.

Marilyn continued to kiss Theresa's gasping lips as her fingers danced over Theresa's pubic mound. Finding the slit, Marilyn could feel Theresa's inner lips, plump and slick with excitement.

"Mmng! Ack! Oh God!" Theresa cried out as Marilyn's fingers grazed Theresa's clitoris.

Raising her hand to her mouth, Marilyn sucked Theresa's excitement from her fingers. Then she kissed Theresa, urging Theresa onto her back.

"Oh, God, oh Marilyn I, oh!" Theresa weakly babbled as Marilyn knelt between Theresa's loosely splayed legs.

Marilyn gave Theresa's inner lips a probing lick. After tasting Theresa's nectar, Marilyn used her thumbs to open Theresa, then stuffed her tongue into Theresa, searching for the source of Theresa's nectar.

Locating Theresa's clitoris, Marilyn batted the nub with her tongue, then sucked the bud into her mouth. Theresa's thin thighs came up and wrapped tightly around Marilyn's head.

Driving two fingers into Theresa, Marilyn sucked and licked Theresa's pussy, then attacked Theresa's clitoris.

"Aieegh!" Theresa screamed out, shaking violently.

Marilyn felt her face become quite wet from Theresa's orgasm. She backed away from the girl's clitoris and lapped at Theresa's nectar. With her fingers, Marilyn sought out Theresa's G-spot. Then she again sucked Theresa's clitoris into her mouth and gave a forceful suck.

With a howl of pleasure, Theresa tensed, then passed out.

Marilyn retrieved a washcloth from the bathroom and first cleaned her own face. Then, wetting the cloth again, she wrung it out and returned to the bedroom.

Stretching out on the bed, Marilyn gently dabbed at Theresa's face. Marilyn had believed Theresa was beautiful before. But seeing Theresa, eyes closed, Marilyn knew for certain that Theresa was truly breathtaking.

"I uh, oh, oh my God," Theresa weakly mumbled.

Turning and looking at Marilyn, Theresa became somewhat aggressive. She grabbed Marilyn's face and brought Marilyn's lips to her own.

"Now, ready for the real fun?" Marilyn smiled when Theresa fell back onto the bed.