The Garbage Prince

Story Info
Todd begins to grow beyond his disease.
13.6k words
4.65
21.1k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

The Garbage Prince

Pt. 1

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*

Chapter 10

"Apple juice, or fruit punch with your lunch?" Mrs. Greene asked.

"I can't have a diet Coke?" Kerry asked as the housekeeper packed their school lunches.

"Fruit punch or apple juice; did I say diet Coke?" the woman snapped.

"Fruit punch," Kerry whispered, frightened of the short older woman.

"What, no grape juice?" Todd asked, smirking.

"Mr. Todd, did I say..." Mrs. Green snapped.

"Ooh, I love grape juice," Kerry agreed with Todd.

"Because it's not you trying to get it out of your clothing," Mrs. Greene snapped. "Mr. Todd?"

"Fruit punch," Todd smiled, enjoying the woman's consternation.

Mrs. Greene turned to grab the two juice boxes. She hid her own smirk; she could tell that Todd was being a smart mouth, showing off for Kerry's benefit.

With a curt nod, Mrs. Greene handed the two eighteen-year-old youths their school lunches. She acknowledged Kerry's 'goodbye' with another curt nod as Todd led Kerry out of the kitchen.

"Watch, I bet we have grape juice tomorrow," Todd said as he backed the Corvette out of the garage.

Kerry was very excited to be going to a new school. She already knew Todd, and Paula was also in their class. Thus, she already had two friends at her new school.

Kerry and Paula had become fast friends at Kerry's eighteenth birthday party. Then, the two met again; Paula had been Todd's date for Kelly and Mr. Gordon's wedding. Kerry was Kelly's maid of honor, and Todd had been best man for his father. But Todd's date or not, Paula had clung to Kerry for much of the reception.

(Todd had originally asked Freyja Wertzin to be his date. Unfortunately, Aunt Linda and Uncle Bob had planned a week at a dude ranch for that time and had taken their favorite niece with them.)

Todd and Paula had both assured Kerry, there were no gangs roaming the halls, there were no drugs being sold and used, the teachers didn't constantly have to stop teaching to break up fights. The main focus of Baylor Lake High School was education. And all classes, except for the Languages classes were taught in English. Not English and Spanish, not Spanglish.

"Oh, and remember, I want to try out for cheerleading," Kerry prattled on as they walked to their homeroom.

Freyja Wertzin's eyes narrowed hatefully at the fat little pig that followed Todd into their homeroom. She continued to glare at the plump bitch, ignoring Amelia's chatter.

"Kerry! Hi!" Freyja looked over to see that slant eyed bitch greet that fat little pig.

Next to Freyja, Arnold Petitjean tried to engage Freyja in conversation. She glared at him, then looked on smugly as Todd left both fat little pig and slant eyed bitch to take a seat at the rear of the room. Both girls looked hurt by his rejection and Freyja's mean little smirk grew.

"Hey, Arnold, shut up, huh?" Freyja finally snapped, just as Mr. Romero came into the room.

"Kerry Straughter," Freyja thought as the girl answered Mr. Romero.

Amelia Waters looked on; eyes narrowed as Derek Bergeron tried chatting with Kerry. Unlike Freyja, Amelia harbored no resentment against Kerry; the girl had done nothing. Amelia's resentment was directed toward Derek. He was the one that had moved to the seat next to the new girl. He was the one who was doing the talking, not the new girl.

"Something you'd care to share with the rest of us, Mr. Bergeron?" Mr. Romero asked as he concluded calling attendance.

"Baton Rouge is the capital of Louisiana," Derek smirked.

"And I'm almost speechless that you know that, Mr. Bergeron," Mr. Romero said dryly.

"And I can say all fifty states in less than a minute," Derek said.

"Very good, Mr. Bergeron, but can you name them?" Mr. Romero asked, ruining Derek's fun.

"So, no shit, huh, you're Roll On's sister?" Derek asked, again ignoring Mr. Romero's authority.

"Well, since my sister married his dad, technically, I'm his aunt but why you call Todd 'Roll-on'?" Kerry asked.

"Because he's an ass wipe," Paula spat at Derek.

"Whatever, Confucius, because when he started here, he didn't have no hair, looked like a roll on you'd put on under your arm," Derek laughed.

"That's mean!" Kerry cried out. "He had cancer!"

"Ms. Straughter, anything you'd care to share with the rest of us?" Mr. Romero asked tiredly.

"No sir," Kerry said, face red.

At the end of the day, Freyja's eyes narrowed hatefully as that pig happily made her way to the cheerleading practice field. She erased the hateful scowl as her aunt, Linda New, the cheerleading coach also approached.

Amelia looked at Kerry with grudging admiration. At lunchtime, Kerry had loudly demanded that Derek Bergeron get up and sit anywhere else but next to her in the cafeteria. When he had refused, Kerry and Slant Eyes noisily got up and moved to sit with Todd King.

Amelia also looked at her best friend, Freyja. If Freyja thought Kerry was a fat little pig, what did Freyja call her? Amelia was at least ten pounds heavier than Kerry, even though they were both the same height.

Freyja scanned the field and looked on in surprise as Todd King wearily climbed into the bleachers. Both Arnold and Derek were also present; Coach Hale having decided it was too hot for the boys to do anything but run wind sprints.

Derek and Arnold were frequent, unwelcome visitors to the Cheerleader practice. Todd King, however, was not.

"Okay, if you can't keep up, get off the field!" Freyja screamed and hit 'Play' on the portable stereo. Six of the nine girls groaned as 'Welcome To The Jungle' came booming out.

Freyja wanted to slug the chubby little bitch. Not only was Kerry keeping up, with absolutely no problem, but the pig was smiling happily the whole time.

In the stand, Todd watched Freyja as she twirled and kicked. He wasn't one hundred percent sure, but it did look as if Freyja was going commando underneath those baggy shorts. Todd's erection began to tent his slacks, so he grabbed his Trigonometry textbook and tried to study while the nine girls practiced.

The horrible music got louder and worse, in Todd's opinion. Finally, forty minutes into it, Mrs. New called an end to the practice.

"You did good," Freyja grudgingly said to Kerry.

"Thanks! You're really great at this!" Kerry said, hugging the bone thin girl. "We practice tomorrow too?"

In the car, Kerry sniffed the air, then leaned over and sniffed Todd.

"Oh wow, what cologne is that?' she asked. "I thought I smelled it this morning, but it really smells nice."

"It's something I made," Todd said. "I have an apothecary kit in my room."

"A what?" Kerry asked.

"Apothecary kit; a chemistry set of sorts," Tod explained. "Mostly herbs, essential oils, that kind of

stuff."

"You make me some," Kerry demanded.

Kelly, still in her white work coat, greeted them when they arrived home. Todd was polite but quiet. Kerry filled her sister's ear about how her first day at Baylor Lake High School had gone.

"So? Think you going like it?" Kelly asked and Kerry nodded, smiling.

Then Kerry went upstairs to Todd's room. She knocked once on Todd's bedroom door and barged in without waiting for a response.

"Damn it, Kerry, what if I'd been changing or something?" Todd barked at her.

"I want some perfume," Kerry said, not responding to Todd's question.

"Fine, what you like?" Todd asked, going to his desk.

She rattled off the names of some popular perfumes and Todd looked at her. He then shook his head.

"Then go buy them," Todd said. "I mean, what kind of smells do you like? Like spearmint? Apple pie? That kind of stuff."

"No sir," Kelly said, slamming the bedroom door open. "What did I tell y'all? You're in a room together, this door is to be wide open."

"Sorry, I forgot," Kerry said easily.

Todd got out a small unscented card and placed the card on his desk. He then slid open his shelving and pulled out the first bottle.

"Do you like this?" he asked, holding out the opened bottle for Kerry to sniff.

"Oh wow, that smells like, like, oh what's that stuff?" Kerry said.

"Licorice; it's Anise, but do you like it?" Todd asked.

"Hmm, no, not really," Kelly shook her head no.

Todd went through his bottles, one by one. The ones Kerry nodded yes to; he placed a drop onto the card. He made sure to set those particular bottles aside. Finally, he held the card out to Kerry

"Okay, see if we've captured the essence of Kerry," he said.

"Oh!" Kerry sighed after giving the card a sniff. "Oh, that's perfect!"

"And we'll put this in a base of jojoba oil," Todd said, pouring one ounce of the liquid into a glass bottle. "Of course, I don't know why they call it jojoba oil; it's actually a paraffin."

"Then why do they call it..." Kerry started to ask.

"What did I just say?" Todd snapped. "I said I don't know why they call it that."

He methodically added two drops of this, three drops of that, placing the bottles back into his shelving after use. Kerry watched, green eyes studying his actions until he had all of the ingredients assembled together.

"Now," Todd said, placing a glass stopper into the mouth of the small vial. "Remember, put your thumb over the stopper. You don't, you'll get this stuff everywhere."

Todd showed her what he meant; thumb positioned over the stopper. He shook the bottle vigorously then pulled the stopper from the bottle and touched the end to her throat.

"You want to get your pulse points," he instructed, and Kerry looked deeply into his ice blue eyes.

Todd didn't know why he did it. He knew he was attracted to Kerry; she looked just like his favorite blonde porn actress, but he did know it was inappropriate.

Todd trailed the stopper down Kerry's neck, into the open fold of her blouse, and into her cleavage. Her green eyes opened wide as the glass stopper trailed along the sides of her breasts.

"Todd!" she whispered urgently but did not move to stop his hand.

Todd jerked his hand away, realizing what he was doing was quite invasive, certainly uncalled for. He blushed hotly, pulling his eyes from Kerry's cleavage.

"Oh, and look, I'm wearing your chain," Kerry said when Todd handed her the bottle of perfume. "See?"

She pulled the cross out of her blouse and showed it to him. He smiled tightly and nodded.

Kerry left Todd's room, happily clutching her bottle. Todd made sure his bedroom door was locked before opening his favorite web site. He turned off the sound, although it did ruin some of the guilty excitement when he was unable to hear the belt striking the blonde's bare skin and hear her cry out.

At dinner that evening, Gordon reminded Todd and Kerry that he and Kelly were going to a convention in Las Vegas, then a summit in Seattle, Washington. Altogether, he and Kelly planned to be gone for nine days.

"Sorry, Todd, I know that's the same time of your check up," Gordon apologized.

"And we both know the only reason you go is to see Madison," Todd teased.

"Checkup? What's wrong?" Kerry asked and reached out her hand to touch Todd's hand.

The girl looked crestfallen as Todd jerked his hand away before she could touch him. Kelly reached over and squeezed Kerry's hand softly.

"Nothing; just my semi-annual checkup, make sure the cancer's still in remission," Todd explained.

"I'll pray for you," Kerry promised.

"Thank you; I would appreciate that," Todd said, which earned him a beaming smile from Kerry.

In their bedroom, Kelly pressed herself against Gordon. He smiled and held her tightly.

"You uh, I mean, you think we ought to get someone to watch over, you know, just to make sure they..." Kelly stammered.

"You afraid they might hook up?" Gordon teased her.

"You're not?" Kelly asked.

"Naw, not in the least, are you kidding me?" Gordon lied, then shrugged. "Yeah, a little, okay, yeah, a lot."

He kissed her. Again, he held her tightly.

"Kelly, I don't want either one of them to wind up hurt, but, seriously, short of locking them in their rooms, what do you think we can do about it?" he asked. "I mean, we've already got Mrs. Greene here, and..."

"Ooh, we can do that?" she asked.

"Lock them in their rooms? Think there's laws against that," Gordon smiled.

"Damned politicians and their pesky laws," Kelly said, which made Gordon burst out laughing. "And you know it's the Democrats. Republicans? They'd be fine with us locking them up, protecting their conservative values."

Both Todd and Kerry promised to behave, both promised to be good and promised to mind Mrs. Greene. They gathered in the kitchen by the garage door as Gordon struggled with the five suitcases. As Kelly and Gordon prepared to leave on their trip. Kelly forgot about Todd's phobia and hugged him before leaving. Gordon hugged Kerry, then stepped aside so that the two sisters could cling to each other for a long moment.

"Don't worry," Mrs. Greene said in her flat delivery. "They'll be fine."

"Oh? You're not cooking?" Todd asked.

"Todd!" Kerry shrilled. "Mrs. Greene, don't listen to him."

"As if I ever do," Mrs. Greene smiled tightly. "Breakfast in five minutes. Please be ready."

"Oh, I got that perfume on, see?" Kerry said as Todd drove them to school.

She leaned over the console to afford Todd a sniff. Todd stole a quick glance down her blouse, but all he saw was her lacy bra cup.

"Uh huh," Todd said.

"What you call it?" Kerry asked.

"Jugette Barrato," Todd said, remembering a phrase that Bonita had taught him.

In their homeroom, Amelia waved Kerry over, despite Freyja's murderous glare. But Kerry declined and sat with Paula.

Again, Derek tried to chat with Kerry, tried to impress her by saying disparaging things about very nearly everyone in the class, especially Todd.

At lunchtime, Amelia demanded that Kerry join them, at the Cheerleaders' table. Kerry agreed, but only if Paula Kim could join them.

Paula was elated; she had always looked over at the popular table with envy, heard their laughter and wanted to join in. She fought down her smile, wanting to look as if sitting with the popular students was no big deal as she and Kerry took their seats.

"Oh, Todd was right!" Kerry laughed as she pulled a grape juice box from her lunch bag.

"What is... what's that smell?" Amelia asked, sniffing the air.

"Think they call it 'Lunch,'" Paula quipped.

"No, no, this is something else," Amelia said, face wrinkled in concentration.

The pretty brunette leaned over and gave Kerry a sniff. Kerry leaned away; afraid it might be her sweat that Amelia was smelling.

"That's you; what perfume is that?" Amelia enthused.

"It's something Todd made for me," Kerry smiled proudly, holding out her wrist so that Freyja could likewise have a sniff. "He calls it 'Jugette Barato' or something like that."

"Jug...." Freyja mulled the phrase over, then burst out laughing.

"Cheap toy?" Freyja asked, smirking at Kerry.

After a grueling Trigonometry test, Todd wearily made his way to the cheerleaders' practice area. His head still hurt from the complicated examination Mr. Franks had given them.

Kerry saw him coming and stormed over to meet him. Seven of the eight girls stopped, even with Freyja barking orders.

"Cheap toy?" Kerry screamed; face twisted in rage. "You calling me a cheap toy?"

"Idle plaything, actually," Todd smirked at Kerry's consternation.

"Fuck you!" she screamed, ripped her chain off and flung it at him. "Here! Take your God damned cross; I don't want it."

Todd flinched as the heavy gold cross and chain became a projectile. Kerry stood, breathing hard, then whirled around.

"Don't bother waiting for me; I'll get another ride home, Roll On," Kerry screamed, stomping away.

When she arrived home, Kerry blazed a path past Todd's bedroom. She slammed her door, then turned her music as loud as she could, drowning out Todd's music.

That evening, when he called, Kelly was furious with Todd; Gordon was none too pleased either.

"Son, I asked you to please watch out for Kerry; does that sound like watching out for her?" Gordon asked.

No sir," Todd whispered into his cell phone, ashamed of himself.

"Believe me, we will talk, you and me, we will have a talk about this when we get back," Gordon promised.

When they finished the call, Gordon hugged Kelly. She rested her head against him.

"Well, guess we don't have to worry about them hooking up, huh?" Kelly sniffed.

"Baby, I am sorry," Gordon admitted.

"No, no, listen, Kerry needs to learn how to stick up for herself," Kelly said.

"But Todd also needs to learn how to get along with others; can't always be so stand-offish, can't always be so apart from everyone else," Gordon mused.

At the King house, dinner was a quiet affair. Kerry sat, chewing her food in angry silence, and Todd simply did not know how to apologize.

After she'd finished eating, Kerry flounced from the room. Todd did not remind her that it was her night to do the dishes. He silently gathered their plates and glasses.

If Mrs. Greene noticed the teenagers' silence, she said nothing. She just prepared their lunches and held out the bags as they prepared to leave the house.

"Oh. And don't bother waiting for me tonight either," Kerry snapped when Todd parked in front of their school. "I'll get my own ride, hear?"

Chapter 11

"Once again, Kelly, you're right," Kerry thought to herself as Derek's erratic driving frightened her.

Next to her, in the back seat of Derek's car, Kerry flinched from Arnold's blatant touches. She did weakly attempt to push the lout's hands away, but Arnold ignored her attempts.

"I didn't think about this at all," she thought and pushed Arnold Petitjean's hand away from her

thigh again.

"No shit, y'all live in the Christmas House?" Derek screamed too loudly, too enthusiastically when Kerry told him where to turn.

"I got to see the inside of this place," Arnold demanded, again placing his hand on Kerry's thigh.

Arnold saw that Freyja was in no hurry to reconcile with him; so, what if he had lied about having sex with her? But her unreasonable dislike of Kerry Straughter gave Arnold an idea. Maybe he could use Kerry to make Freyja jealous.

And if fucking Kerry didn't make Freyja jealous, Kerry wasn't a bad looking piece of ass anyway. At least Kerry had tits.

For Derek, being with Kerry Straughter was just a way to irritate, harass Roll On. Derek resented Todd King's money and car and good grades.

Amelia was likewise very uncomfortable. Derek was brash, arrogant, impulsive. But this afternoon, he seemed almost manic, as if he was under the influence of something.

"Hey, uh, listen, our housekeeper's here," Kerry blustered. "I really don't think..."

"Bull fucking shit; I'm seeing the house," Derek demanded, getting out of the car.

"Roll On! What up, bitch?" Derek screamed, barging into the house through the front door.

Todd heard the commotion downstairs. Puzzled, he put his Earth Sciences textbook away and shut off his Brahms CD. Making sure he had his cellphone; he left his room.

"Think the little pussy's upstairs?" Derek asked.

"Dude, check out this fucking shit," Arnold said, walking over to the bar.

He picked up the bottle of Russian vodka and squinted at the label. Derek swiveled his head from the large television and looked at the bottle as Arnold heled it out.

"I want you to leave. Right now. That bottle is two hundred dollars; please put that back," Todd said quietly but firmly.

"Two hundred, no fucking shit?" Derek screamed. "Man! I got to try that shit!"

"Go to your room. Now," Todd ordered Kerry.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers