The Garbage Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We agreed," Todd stated firmly. "Ten. Every night. Until Dad and Kelly come home."

"Uh, when do you..." Kerry asked.

Todd hurried to the sink to rinse his plate; he didn't want Kerry to see the tent in his jeans. He kept his body angled away from Kerry as he put the plate into the dishwasher.

"After supper, I guess," Todd said. "Still like your steak medium well?"

Yeah, "I guess," Kerry said and rolled her eyes as Paula responded to her text message.

Kerry responded to Paula's text as she walked up the stairs to her room. She closed the door of her bedroom and hurried to her bathroom.

It only took two strokes up and down her wet slit, then pinching her clitoris for Kerry to climax. She bit back her squeal of pleasure; even as she could hear Todd's horrible classical music playing softly from Todd's room.

'What you doing?' Paula wanted to know

'Touching myself' Kerry responded.

'LOL!!!!' Paula replied. 'TMI!'

Kerry let Paula know she had a ton of homework to do. Paula shrugged and then began to text Todd's phone.

Todd listened to his Nigel Kennedy cd; the man's poppy sensibilities was really turning Todd into a fan. The disc came to an end and a Brahms cd whirred into the player. Todd hurried through his homework, letting the glorious music lift him.

At six o'clock, he shut everything down and sat back with a sigh of contentment. Standing, Todd gave a stretch, then went downstairs to prepare their dinner.

Gordon called during dinner, both he and Kerry chatted with him. It wasn't until after Gordon had hung up that Kerry remembered she'd not talked with Kelly. When she called Gordon's cell phone, Gordon revealed that Kelly was sound asleep.

After she helped Todd clean up, Kerry went up the stairs, her stomach knotting up terribly. Her breathing felt labored, her mouth felt dry.

In Todd's room, Kerry steeled herself, then pushed her jeans and panties down her legs. She shut her eyes, praying Todd would not see how wet her panties were.

"Off," Todd demanded and Kerry's stomach lurched in excitement.

She slipped her tennis shoes off without unlacing them, then, after looking at Todd's cold blue eyes, she slid her jeans and panties off. She left shoes and jeans bunched up next to the desk.

Todd's eyes opened wide as Kerry bent over and grabbed the lip of the desk. Her light pink pussy lips were poking through her blonde tendrils. He could see the wetness dripping from them, actually running down Kerry's thighs.

"Ten," Todd reminded Kerry and blinked as her pussy actually twitched.

The belt swished and Kerry ground her teeth, determined not to cry out. She felt the sting, then the heat from the blow on her flesh.

After the ninth blow, Kerry was so close to orgasm she could feel it. She held her breath and ground her teeth, waiting, praying for release.

But the tenth blow did not bring the orgasm and she shuddered, desperate. She kept her fingers curled around the lip of his desk, breasts mashed flat against the warm wood, fighting against the temptation to bring her hand down, to touch herself.

The first touch of Todd's hand startled Kerry; she'd been locked in her own turmoil. Todd applied the cooling lotion to Kerry's burning buttocks and Kerry involuntarily let out a hiss when Todd again tickled her anus.

"Hey um, Kerry?" Todd said, face burning as his jeans were tented out, wet spot from his one ejaculation staining them.

"Yeah?" Kerry hissed, shaking from her need for relief.

"Here, I um, I had it fixed," Todd said, holding out her cross and chain.

"Oh!" Kerry gasped, delighted.

For that moment, Kerry forgot about her desire to orgasm. She stared at the cross as it dangled from Todd's hand.

She'd gone back and searched the ground for her cross and chain. She'd even had Amelia help her, but they could not find the missing chain and cross.

"I'm um, I'm sorry I called you..." Todd said and felt a tear of shame trickle down his cheek.

"Oh, it's okay," Kerry quickly said.

"No, Kerry, no it's not," Todd said forcefully. "You, you're not a cheap toy."

"Please put it on me," Kerry begged, turning and pulling her long blonde hair out of the way.

Todd did so and she turned and reached out to hug him. She stopped when she saw him flinch

"Can I kiss you?" she quietly pleaded. "I love this cross so much and..."

"I know; that's why I had it fixed," Todd admitted.

"So can I..." Kerry repeated.

"Um, okay, sure," Todd agreed.

Kerry pressed her lips to his in a soft kiss. She then opened her mouth and stuffed her tongue into Todd's mouth.

Todd and Bonita had shared that one quick little peck; closed mouth to closed mouth. This was Todd's first tongue kiss. He shuddered as he again ejaculated into his briefs.

Kerry instinctively reached up to put her arms around Todd. Todd grabbed both of her wrists and brought her hands down and pinned them behind her back.

"Um!" Kerry moaned into Todd's mouth, rubbing her thighs together desperately.

He released her wrists when she finally pulled her mouth away. She stared into his blue eyes for a moment, then clasped the cross in her hand and smiled happily.

"Thank you so much, you don't know what this cross means to me," she said.

"Uh huh, I uh, I love you," Todd mumbled.

"What?" Kerry asked, bending over to retrieve her jeans and panties.

"I uh, I love you," Todd admitted.

"I love you too, Todd," Kerry said happily, then frowned slightly.

"You uh, you think I'll ever be able to touch you?" she asked. "See, I'm really a very affectionate person and..."

"Kerry maybe if you went slow, but this always grabbing, always squeezing, it's just a bit much," Todd exclaimed.

"Okay, let's try..." Kerry said and softly put her hand on his arm, searching his blue eyes.

After a moment of cringing, Todd finally relaxed. Kerry smiled proudly and kissed him, just a quick lip to lip peck. Then she turned and walked out of his room; jeans and panties in one hand, tennis shoes in the other.

Todd watched Kerry's pink buttocks wiggle and waggle. The moment she was out of his room, he blazed a path to his bathroom, already unzipping his jeans.

Kerry put her tennis shoes on the floor in front of her closet, then sat on the edge of her bed to remove her blouse and bra. The moment her bare buttocks made contact with her cool bedspread, though, the need to masturbate overwhelmed her and Kerry rubbed her pussy briskly.

While Todd and Kerry were masturbating, Paula Kim was laying down in her bed. Everyone at the Kim home was settled down, already in bed, even though it was only eight o'clock.

Paula hunched her pussy against her pillow as she thought about the sleepover the following evening. She fantasized about sneaking out of Kerry's bedroom and sneaking into Todd's bedroom. Paula hunched her pillow harder as she fantasized about Todd jamming what was sure to be an enormous penis into her pussy and fucking her. She shuddered, holding her breath as she thought about the possibility that she might become pregnant. Their babies would be blonde haired and blue eyed and would be beautiful. She pinched a nipple, imagining the beautiful baby suckling from her breast.

While Paula shuddered, scream caught in her throat, Freyja sat in her bedroom and tried to do her homework. Their next-door neighbor had moved out abruptly, skipping before the landlord could evict the woman and her five or six kids. Freyja wasn't sure how many children there actually were, not really caring to count them as they loudly clattered and slammed in and out of the trailer.

Odin and Baldar, witnessing the hasty departure, broke into the trailer and surveyed what could be removed. They cursed the neighbor; she'd left only junk and rotted food in her wake.

Freyja, however, saw the wobbly desk and gave Odin and Baldar five dollars to carry the desk to her bedroom. A cinderblock propped up the one corner where the leg had broken off, and Freyja no longer had to sit in the kitchen to do her homework. She did have to drag a kitchen chair from bedroom to kitchen whenever it was time to eat, though.

While Freyja struggled to make sense of Earth Sciences; what was an eon and an era, Mia sat on the corner of a tattered couch in the rotted trailer in Mumphrey, Louisiana. The child watched Donna fix her 'medicine' and inject it. The girl was hungry, starving actually. She felt weak and dizzy from malnutrition but knew better than to whine. The last time she'd whined, Pawpaw had injected Mia with some of Maw-maw's medicine and she'd felt sick for days.

Mia had actually died when Gary injected her with the heroin. When the man saw Mia's lips turning blue, Gary had frantically performed CPR on the three year old. His efforts worked, resuscitating the child.

Donna looked at the child, staring at her with those large blue eyes, and scowled. Those eyes were the same eyes her baby boy, Todd had possessed. Donna wondered how long Todd had lingered, emaciated, sickly, before finally dying of the horrible cancer. Mia's eyes were a constant reminder of her child.

"What? What you want, fucking brat?" Donna snarled.

"Maw-maw, I'm hungry," the girl whimpered.

"Yeah, well fuck, I am too," Donna said.

When Maw-maw fell asleep, Mia opened the refrigerator and drank a can of Paw-paw's beer. Then, head whirring from alcohol, the child drank all of the ketchup out of the squeeze bottle.

Somewhat Satiated, Mia crawled up on the couch and lay down with Maw-maw. Then the girl fell into an uncomfortable sleep.

Chapter 13

Kerry stood next to the Corvette and looked on in confusion as Todd unlocked the Mercedes-Benz SUV. He looked across the car at her and shook his head.

"We're bring Paula, Freyja and Amelia back here; really think all of them are going to fit in that?" Todd asked, answering Kerry's unasked question.

"Oh. Duh!" Kerry laughed and got into the passenger seat of the SUV.

"Wait," Kerry ordered and put her hand on Todd's bare arm.

"What?" Todd asked, trying hard not to force her hand off of him.

"Nothing, just wanted to touch you," Kerry giggled and Todd grimaced.

Then he grimaced again, realizing he did not have any of his CDs in this car. Kerry noticed and laughed, producing a darker scowl to Todd's face.

"Yay! No elevator music!" Kerry laughed happily and found KLZL, a local radio station that played current music.

"Please kill me," Todd begged as a Selena Gomez song assaulted his ears.

That afternoon, Todd again begged for a merciful death when four eighteen-year-old girls crammed into the car, squealing and chattering excitedly and clamoring for him to turn the music up louder. He did turn the volume up, but this only caused the four girls to squeal louder at one another, to be heard over the music.

Todd was relieved to finally pull into the garage. The car wasn't even in park before the four girls spilled from the SUV and tramped to the kitchen door.

"I know you; you're the girl in the picture," Mrs. Greene said to Freyja in her flat voice when the five teenagers entered the kitchen through the garage.

"What? What picture?" Freyja asked the old woman.

"The one when we went to that dance," Todd reminded Freyja, blushing hotly

"Ooh!" Kerry, Paula, and Amelia teased the still blushing Todd and now blushing Freyja.

"Pizza dough, it's been proofed and is ready to go," Mrs. Greene said to Todd, showing him the three balls of dough. "Cheese, sauce, pepperoni, vegetables, browned Italian sausage. Two tubs of homemade ice cream in the big freezer, bottom shelf. Try not to burn the house to the ground. Good night."

"Did you spit in any of it?" Todd asked.

"Todd! Be nice! Don't listen to him, Mrs. Greene," Kerry said.

"Yes, Mr. Todd, I did," Mrs. Greene smirked and exited the house.

"He is so mean to her," Kerry said to the girls.

"Oh my God, look at the swimming pool!" Freyja called out.

"Did you bring your suit?" Kerry asked, already racing for the stairs.

Todd followed the stampede, walking to his own room. He entered his room, shook his head as he could hear one of Kerry's insipid CDs through the wall, and hear the laughing, chattering, squealing girls.

A cousin had given Todd a pair of Speedos as a gag gift. Todd thought of putting that on but decided wisely against it and pulled on his trunks. A glance in the mirror made him grimace. He was still gaining weight, but to Todd's eyes, he looked horrible.

Todd knew Kerry, and knew the girl would forget towels, so grabbed five of them and went downstairs. He opened the door, stepping into the bright afternoon sun.

Todd had to dive into the cool waters as four beautiful teenaged girls came out. Kerry wore her light green bikini, Paula a black bikini with strapless top that showed off her navel ring, Amelia's was a bright red one that barely contained her breasts, and Freyja's bikini was a leopard print thong.

And, sure enough, none of the girls had towels with them.

Todd spent a good deal of time with an erection the entire time he was outside. The girls alternated between climbing onto the concrete pad to sit under the fountain's spray and jumping into the pool. Climbing in and out, the four girls teased and tormented Todd with glimpses of taut backsides and ripe breasts.

"I'm going to get started on supper," Todd declared finally. "Towels are right there; just put them in Kerry's hamper when you're done."

"Oh!" Kerry gasped. "I didn't even think to..."

"Uh huh, I figured you would," Todd smirked.

"Oh, bite me," Kerry snapped.

"Where you want him to bite you?" Paula teased.

"My butt," Kerry laughed.

Todd was already dressed and setting everything up in the kitchen when the girls trooped into the house. Even with the towels, they still managed to trail water into the entrance.

"Ooh, its cold in here!" Freyja complained.

"Todd, we're going get our jammies on then we'll be down help you, okay?" Kerry called out, herding the girls to the stairs.

"Oh, okay," Todd shrugged, not really needing their help.

In Kerry's bedroom, Amelia pulled a simple polyester shift from her bag. Freyja pulled on an old, ripped and heavily stained tee shirt. She did not wear panties with the simple garment.

Paula pulled out her red silk pajamas and all the other girls admired the elegant sleepwear. Kerry pulled on her satin set, then pulled on her slippers.

Todd was hand tossing the first crust when they entered, three of them teasing Kerry about her Panda slippers. He turned and smiled, looking at Kerry's black and white feet.

"Leave her alone," Todd smiled and draped the crust onto a large pan.

"Thank you, Todd," Kerry said.

"She can't help it she's still a kid," Todd smirked and laughed as Kerry stuck her tongue out at him.

He made two pizzas and they managed to eat all but one slice. None of them could manage that last piece, so it sat on the pan.

After a moment, Kerry got to her feet. This obviously was the signal, Amelia, Freyja and Paula stood as well.

"Okay, we're, who wants play, Todd, what's it called? Not pool, but..." Kerry asked, herding them to the billiards room.

"Billiards," Todd said.

"Um, okay, me and Paula against you and Freyja, okay?" Kerry offered.

"What about Todd?" Freyja asked.

"I'll play the winners," Todd said, racking the balls for them.

Todd flipped a coin and it was decided that Freyja would break. And it was obvious that Freyja didn't have a clue what she was doing.

"Okay, hold it like..." Todd said, holding a cue stick and showing Freyja how to hold her hand.

Then, when she still looked confused, Todd stepped up behind Freyja and pressed into her.

"And..." Todd said.

Paula and Kerry were none too happy with Todd, or Freyja, who had used that opportunity to rub her bony buttocks against Todd's crotch.

Freyja did manage to scatter the balls, somewhat. Nothing dropped in and Kerry approached the table.

"Okay, it's my turn?" Kerry asked. "Todd, come show me..."

"Okay, you..." Todd said and almost yelped when Kerry reached down and lightly tickled his scrotum through his pajamas.

Kerry did manage to knock the fifteen into a corner pocket but scratched on the next shot.

"Oh Todd?" Amelia sang out sweetly and a red-faced Todd found his erection pressed against Amelia's very nice, round backside.

Amelia completely missed the three and Paula demanded Todd give her instruction as well. Todd almost ejaculated as her buttocks rubbed slowly, seductively against his rampant erection.

"Todd!" Freyja sang out after Paula knocked in the fourteen but scratched.

"Nuh uh, I showed you, now you figure it out," Todd said, trying desperately to hide his erection and trying to will it down.

"Yay! We win!" Kerry cried out when Paula managed to knock in the eight ball and gave the girl a kiss directly on her lips.

"Okay, let me..." Todd said and racked the balls again.

"So, are we going to play strip pool?" Amelia teased as Kerry broke and managed to knock in the six ball.

"Sure," Todd shrugged, slipping off his top and playfully flexing for the hooting girls.

"Damn it!" Kerry laughed when she missed the next shot.

"Thank goodness, Todd said. "I would have been naked if she'd made that one!"

"Ooh!" the four girls squealed and shrieked.

Todd King wasn't as cute as Derek, with his brooding look, or as beefy, muscular as Arnold. Paula didn't find Derek attractive, and Kerry certainly did not find Arnold very attractive.

Amelia was beginning to see that Derek's looks were all the youth had going for him. She was beginning to find him less and less desirable.

Freyja had fallen out of love with Arnold long ago; had only stayed with him until something more suitable came along. All four of the young women in the billiards room were finding Todd King fairly to moderately to very attractive, desirable.

"Twelve in the far corner," Todd said, shot and smiled as the cue ball rolled right back to him. "Nine in the same pocket. Fourteen in the side..."

"Damn it Todd, that's not fair!" Kerry cried out.

"I know," Todd smirked.

He finished knocking in his balls, then called the eight ball in the corner. It was a bank shot that had the four girls asking how he managed to do such a difficult shot.

"Y'all play each other some more," Todd said and racked them again.

"Me and Kerry," Amelia called out as Todd wiggled into his pajama top again.

After Kerry finally lost the game by accidentally knocking in the eight ball, the girls trooped back to Kerry's room to listen to more of Kerry's music and to talk and gossip. Todd put on a Hubert piece and racked the billiard balls again. He languidly practiced some trick shots, enjoying the music.

About a half hour later, Freyja staggered out of Kerry's bathroom, gagging. She pinched her nose and glared at Amelia.

"Fuck, Amelia! What'd you eat?" Freyja accused.

"That's them school lunches!" Amelia defended.

"Here, there's some spray in there," Kerry said, walking to the bathroom.

"I'm going to find another bathroom, one where I can breathe," Freyja declared and left Kerry's room.

"Hey," Todd smiled as he spotted Freyja coming out of Kerry's room.

"Hey," Freyja smiled.

"Come on," Todd said, grabbed Freyja's skinny wrists and pinned them behind her back.

"Todd!" Freyja giggled. "Quit! I'm trying to find a bathroom!"

"There's one down here," Todd assured Freyja and guided her to the stairs.

Todd put his other hand on Freyja's concave belly, protecting her from stumbling. She protested lightly, giggling as he walked her down the steps.

On the ground floor, he kept her hands pinned behind her as he walked them into the kitchen. In the kitchen, Todd pressed her into a corner of the cabinets, and kissed her.

"Todd, I really got to pee," she moaned.

Todd's hands continued to hold her wrists and his other hand rubbed her hard nipples through her shirt. He pressed his lips to hers and she returned his kiss, opening her mouth for his tongue.