The Garbage Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry grabbed Amelia's hand and pulled her upstairs. Amelia did not resist; allowed herself to be pulled up the flight of stairs.

Arnold laughed harshly as Derek took a big gulp of the alcohol and then coughed. Arnold likewise upended the bottle and also coughed violently.

"Man, stuff is shit!" Arnold yelled and hurled the bottle, smashing the 60-inch LCD screen television mounted to the wall.

There was a shower of sparks. The electronics ignited the alcohol, which caused Derek and Arnold to shriek with laughter.

"Yes, I have asked two people to leave my house and now they are destroying property," Todd said into his cellphone. "Yes, ma'am that is the correct address."

Man, you see that shit?" Derek hooted as the television sputtered and sparked, burning.

Todd put his cell phone down and grabbed the fire extinguisher from behind the bar. He pulled the pin and sprayed the television, killing the fire.

"Where the fuck's that slut Kerry?" Arnold demanded, looking around now that the fire no longer had his attention.

"Aw, what the fuck?" Derek yelled as he now heard sirens. "You pussy! You fucking called the cops?"

"I asked you to leave, you began destroying property, damned right I called the cops," Todd said calmly, more calmly then he felt.

"You fucking asshole!" Derek screamed and punched Todd in the face, bloodying Todd's nose.

Upstairs, in her room, Kerry was crying into her cell phone as she tried to explain to Kelly what had happened. She didn't bother to embellish or fabricate the story; she just told her sister the truth.

"God damn it, Kerry!" Kelly screamed and burst into sobs of anguish.

"Kerry?" Todd said through the door. "The police want to talk with you and Amelia."

"Please, Kelly, please don't," Kerry begged her sister not to cry.

"And tell your little friend she needs to go home," Kelly ordered and disconnected as Todd knocked a second time.

"Oh!" Kerry gasped, horrified at the sight of Todd's bloodied face. "Oh my God, oh Todd! What happened?"

"Oh my God!" Amelia also gasped.

Out in the police cruiser, Arnold wished his hands weren't restrained. He wanted to punch Derek. The boy's whining was beginning to grate on his nerves.

"You the mother fucker just had to see the Christmas House, you the motherfucker punched Roll On in the face," Arnold finally screamed at Derek. "So shut the fuck up, huh bitch?"

Todd watched with some grim satisfaction as the police cruisers left, Derek and Arnold in the rear of the first cruiser. He nodded as the tow truck removed Derek's car from the driveway.

"Come on," Todd said, almost wearily to Amelia. "Let me get you home."

"Todd, it wasn't Kerry's fault," Amelia tried as Todd drove her home.

"Uh huh," Todd said flatly, pulling up in her driveway.

"Really, it's not," Amelia said as she opened the door of the car. "I think Derek was on something or something."

After Amelia closed the door, Todd drove away. He drove past an adult bookstore and a 'Gentlemen's Club' and saw a group of prostitutes standing around. The girls perked up when they spotted the expensive car.

Looking over, Todd was very tempted to stop; one of the girls slightly resembled Bonita. Or, what Bonita would have looked like with short dark hair.

Instead, when the light turned green, Todd punched the accelerator. Leaving a strip of rubber, he drove back home.

"Todd, I'm so sorry," Kerry sobbed, clinging onto him when he walked into the living room.

Todd cringed for two reasons. One, Kerry was touching him. And two, Todd's cock was already slightly erect from seeing the prostitutes, especially the 'Bonita' girl.

Kerry was now dressed for bed, even though it was only six pm. She wore satin shorts that bagged open quite a bit, affording glimpses of her muscular legs to just past mid-thigh. The matching satin top gaped open at the top, allowing glimpses of her breasts, almost to the pink nipple. Holding her luscious body against him, Todd was horrified that Kerry might discover his now rampant erection.

"Kerry!" Todd suddenly yelled. "Shoes?"

"What?" Kerry asked, looking down at her bare feet.

"God damn, there is glass everywhere! And you're running around in your bare feet?" Todd barked.

He surprised Kerry by easily picking her up and carrying her to the stairs. He set her down heavily on the lowest step.

"What? Mrs. Greene can't..." Kerry asked as Todd began to sweep up the glass from the now unplugged television.

He stopped, stared at her for a minute, then resumed sweeping.

"Kerry, go put some shoes on, huh?" Todd said a moment later.

Kerry returned and Todd almost smiled. Kerry was wearing her ridiculous Panda Bear slippers on her small feet.

"Okay, what you want for supper, no, we're not doing cream of tomato soup and sandwiches," Todd said.

"Aw but..." Kerry whined.

"Mrs. Greene laid out two chicken breasts; I can make us that Chicken Brian my Parran showed me," Todd suggested.

"Ooh, could you?" Kerry agreed. "With the fettucine?"

Kerry watched as Todd quickly assembled the ingredients. He ignored her, sure that Kerry did not know that her pajama bottoms now gaped widely. If he bent his head, supposedly looking for a pan, he would most likely be able to see if Kerry wore panties under her satin shorts. He was already well aware that she did not have a bra on under her satin top.

He slid the chicken into the oven, then turned his attention to the stove. Kerry picked that moment to stand and approach him.

"Todd, I'm really sorry," Kerry said, once again forgetting about Todd's phobia as she hugged him.

Todd sighed in exasperation. The sigh seemed to be enough; Kerry let go of him immediately.

"Todd, I'm really sorry; I knew Derek and Arnold didn't like you, but I had no idea..." Kerry again apologized after they had finished their dinner.

"So, you knew there'd be some trouble? You know I might get punched in the face?" Todd angrily yelled at her.

"No!" Kerry protested, almost in tears. "No Todd, I just figured they'd, you know, make fun of you and stuff!"

"I bet Kelly would love to hear about this," Todd barked, enraged.

He pulled his cell phone out, preparing to call Kelly. Kerry grabbed for his hand.

"No, Todd, please don't!" Kerry begged, now in tears.

"What? You set me up and you don't think..." Todd yelled.

"Please Todd," Kerry sobbed, struggling to reach his cell phone.

Todd held his cell phone above his head and held Kerry at bay with his other hand. She tried to leap, to reach the phone.

The thought of Kelly's tears was heartbreaking, and terrifying to Kerry. One stupid mistake on her part, just one wrong judgement could ruin her big sister's happiness.

"Please," she sobbed. "I'll do anything, please, just don't tell Kelly!"

"Even..." Todd started to say.

"Yes, even that," Kerry agreed, thinking Todd was hinting at sex.

"Have you ever been spanked before?" Todd asked, putting his cell phone back into his pocket.

"Wait what? Have I ever what?" Kerry asked, not believing she'd heard right.

"Let's see," Todd mused, walking to the stairs. "Let's see, Dad and Kelly will be back on..."

"Wait, you you're kidding," Kerry protested.

"Oh, okay, then I'll tell Kelly," Todd threatened, again pulling out his cell phone.

"No! Okay, okay," Kerry said, following Todd up the stairs.

Yes, Todd wanted sex, wanted to lay Kerry on his bed, spread her legs, and jam himself into her blonde snatch. He wanted to grab her long blonde hair and force his cock into her mouth. He wanted to bend her over his desk, spread her luscious ass cheeks apart and jam his barely lubricated cock into her bowels, cause her to cry out in pain or pleasure.

But Todd knew he'd probably never get another opportunity like this one, the opportunity to take a belt into his hand and bring that belt down onto alabaster white buttocks. He'd never again have the chance to punish a beautiful blonde girl.

For once in his life, Todd wanted to have some power, some control. He did not truly want to hurt Kerry, injure her. But, for once, Todd wanted to be the dominant one. Nurses, doctors, other children had held authority over Todd for as long as he could remember

This would be his moment. Todd would be the one in charge.

"Ten a day, until Dad and Kelly get back," Todd mused, his cock throbbing in his jeans at the thought.

"Ten, oh okay," Kerry agreed, thinking ten blows from Todd's hand wouldn't be too bad.

Todd cleared off the desktop, hoping Kerry couldn't see his now quite painful erection. He then opened his closet door.

Wait, what, with a belt?" Kerry squealed when Todd pulled a thick leather strap from his closet.

"Drop 'em," Todd said, nodding at Kerry's pajama shorts.

"But, but you'll see my panties," Kerry whispered, blushing hotly.

"Panties too, drop 'em," Todd ordered, testing the belt in his hand.

"Todd!" Kerry whispered urgently

"Fine, Kerry," Todd sighed, reaching for his cell phone.

Kerry blushed hotly as she closed her eyes and pushed both pajama shorts and panties down over her hips and down her legs.

Todd almost came at the sight of Kerry's sparse blonde pubic hair, plump pubic mound and tight little slit. He grabbed her hand and pulled her over to his wide desk. Todd used one hand, the hand holding the belt to gently, but firmly push Kerry's torso down to lay on his desk. The other hand, he used to guide Kerry's hands to the far side of his desk.

"Grab the lip," Todd ordered.

Kerry strained to reach the far end, having to stand on her tip toes to accomplish this. This maneuver thrust her buttocks up.

Todd felt his cock jerk and twitch at the sight of Kerry's round ass cheeks, and just underneath, her little slit. He could see Kerry's muscular cheerleader legs flexing to hold herself in position.

"Count them out; miss one and it starts all over," Todd ordered.

"Aigh!" Kerry screamed as the first blow landed.

Todd moaned deeply as he ejaculated forcefully into his briefs.

"Count them," Todd yelled and brought a second blow down, making sure to connect with Kerry's other buttock.

Aigh!" Kerry again screamed. "No, Todd! No more!"

Even as she cried out for Todd to stop. Kerry did not let go of the lip of Todd's desk. She did not bring her hands back to protect her creamy white buttocks from the savage lash of Todd's belt.

Todd ejaculated a second time when he brought the ninth blow down on Kerry's now reddened buttocks. He gave Kerry a tenth blow, but even though she had not counted any of the lashes, Todd did not repeat the ordeal. He did not want to chance leaving marks that Kelly, or his dad would possibly see.

"Wait there," Todd ordered hoarsely and went into his bathroom.

Kerry kept her tear-filled eyes tightly closed. Blood was roaring, pounding in her ears; she barely heard Todd order her to stay where she was.

Her legs ached; her hands felt cramped from holding tightly to the desk's lip. Her buttocks felt inflamed and her breasts ached from being flattened against the hard-wooden desk. And, there was a curious warmth between her legs. Kerry could not identify the warmth.

She did not hear him approach. She felt his hand on the small of her back and again, Kerry realized that Todd was looking at her naked flesh; her cheeks burned with shame. She whimpered as Todd applied a cooling ointment to her scorching hot buttocks.

"Todd!" she whispered urgently, but still did not pull her hands from the lip of the desk when she felt his fingertip tickle her tightly clenched anus.

"Here," Todd said abruptly, prying her fingers from the desk's lip.

She stood and brought her hand back to rub her still smarting buttock. She thought better of it and simply turned to leave his room.

"Kerry?" Todd asked.

"What?" Kerry snarled at him.

"Uh, your pajamas," he said, nodding to the crumpled shorts and panties that lay next to his desk.

"Thanks," she spat, bent over and retrieved them.

Todd's cock, still quite hard, even after two ejaculations, gave a painful twitch when Kerry bent over. Todd saw that Kerry's pussy, which had been tightly closed when she'd first dropped her pajama shorts and panties to the floor, had flowered open slightly. He could see her inner lips, light pink in color, quite puffy, quite wet.

While Kerry struggled into panties and pajama bottoms, her big sister Kelly was in their Las Vegas hotel room, reading through the instructions that Dr. Bernstein had given them. Lying next to her in their bed, Gordon read through his itinerary for the conference.

"No liquids after midnight; why? They're operating on my boobs, not my bladder," Kelly wondered out loud.

Because if you pee, the doctor might slip in your puddle of pee," Gordon smiled. "Nervous?"

"Well, yeah! I mean, suppose you look at me with smaller tits and decide you don't love me no more?" Kelly asked.

"Uh, Honey? Married all of you, not just your Ta-tas," Gordon assured her and gave her a kiss.

"Uh huh, you say that now, but what happens when they're not huge no more?" Kelly fretted.

The next morning, as Kelly was being prepped for surgery, Kerry exited her bedroom. Todd met her at the head of the stairs.

"How's that feel?" Todd asked, rubbing Kerry's buttocks through her jeans.

"Todd!" Kerry gasped, horrified that Mrs. Greene might see them.

"Still sore?" Todd asked, taking his hand away.

"No, not really, that stuff you put on really helped," Kerry admitted.

Kerry did jump slightly when she sat on the hard-wooden chair in the breakfast nook. She glared when Todd smirked at her.

"Wow, you didn't burn the bacon this time," Todd complimented Mrs. Greene as she placed their breakfast in front of them.

"Todd!" Kerry laughed and faced the old woman. "Don't listen to him; you're a great cook."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Todd, you said something?" Mrs. Greene smiled tightly.

"Um, I want you to invite Amelia and Freyja over for Friday night," Todd said as he drove them to school.

"What? Why? Freyja's a total bitch; she hates me!" Kerry complained.

"Just do it, all right? For me?" Todd asked.

"I hate you," Kerry groused as she got out of the car.

In their homeroom, Kerry put her books down on the desk next to Paula, then strode to where Freyja and Amelia were seated. Freyja turned her back to Kerry, but Amelia gave Kerry a friendly smile.

"Todd going to be there?" Freyja immediately asked when Kerry brought up a sleep-over.

Amelia nodded in agreement. Once again, she looked around for Derek, then turned her attention to Kerry as Kerry told her and Freyja to pack a swimsuit.

As Melia and Freyja were excitedly talking about a sleepover at the Christmas House, Derek and Arnold were glumly sitting in St. Elizabeth Parish Courthouse with the other prisoners. All were waiting for the arrival of Judge Maria Robichaux, waiting to be arraigned.

Both Derek's mom and stepfather had already let him know he was on his own, good luck with the public defender. Derek's stepfather had also stated he would not post bail, he would not pay any reparations the court ordered that Derek pay.

"As many times as you've said 'you ain't my daddy?'" His stepfather laughed bitterly. "Well, buddy-boy, need to see if your daddy will chip in, huh?"

Arnold's parents had likewise let him know they would do nothing to help him. He got himself into this mess, he could get himself out.

Because of their youth, and because this was their first offense, they were released on their own recognizance. Both Arnold and Derek were given appointment cards to meet with their public defender and a court date was set for November tenth.

"Keep your nose clean until then, no drugs, no drinking, no nothing," Barry Bennington, their attorney hissed at them. "I mean it, don't even jerk off outside of your own bathroom. Nothing, absolutely nothing that will bounce your asses back here before November the tenth, hear?"

"Where's your car, Sport?" Derek's stepfather demanded when Derek called, asking for a ride.

"Don't know, probably still at the Christmas House," Derek said.

"Wait, what was that impound ticket you got?" Arnold asked Derek.

"Aw fuck, fucking Roll On had it towed!" Derek yelled into the telephone.

"Then might I suggest you catch a ride down to the impound," his stepfather said. "Oh, and no. I will not loan you the money to get it out; you still haven't paid me for having the water pump replaced. And, no, your mother isn't here. Bye."

"Fucking asshole!" Derek screamed into the courthouse pay phone, even though he could hear the dial tone.

While Paula was happily agreeing to a sleepover at Kerry's house, while Derek and Arnold were glumly walking from the St. Elizabeth Parish Courthouse in DeGarde, walking toward Baylor Lake, Kelly lay in her bed in the Las Vegas hospital. She felt absolutely miserable. Her head hurt from the anesthesia and her chest felt like there were thousands of bugs crawling around on her chest. And she was worried about her baby sister. Once again, Kerry didn't think her actions through to the outcome, and once again, there had been consequences.

Thank God Todd had been there. Kerry had admitted that this Arnold boy had been putting his hands on her, being far too aggressive with her.

"But Todd was there. He had stood up to this Arnold boy, had protected her baby sister," Kelly thought as she once again tried to get comfortable.

Chapter 12

"Okay, Freyja's coming, Amelia's coming, and Paula's coming; anyone else?" Kerry affirmed as Todd drove them home that afternoon.

"Thank... Wait, Paula's coming too?" Todd asked.

"What? She's like my best friend at school; you didn't say I couldn't invite her too," Kerry quickly defended.

"No, no, thank you; I completely forgot about her," Todd corrected. "Remember? She's my friend too; I invited her to your birthday, remember?"

Kerry's hand shot up to her throat, feeling for the necklace that she had yanked off and hurled at Todd. But it was not there.

Kerry had searched for it after she'd cooled down, but it was gone. Most likely, another student of Baylor Lake was now running around, wearing her beautiful cross and chain.

Mrs. Greene greeted them when they entered the kitchen. Her only acknowledgement that she'd heard Todd's announcement that there would be five of them for supper the following evening was a curt nod.

"So, try not to burn everything too bad, okay?" Todd teased.

"Todd!" Kerry yelled. "Don't listen to him, Mrs. Greene, he's just being a butt hole."

And a whole butt too," Mrs. Green agreed. "There are brownies, if you can manage to choke them down, Mr. Todd."

"I'll try," Todd smirked.

Kerry's phone buzzed and she glanced at it.

"God, again?" she said.

"Let me guess," Todd smirked. "Paula?"

"Yes, God! She's been like texting me every ten seconds!" Kerry complained.

"Gee, I wondered why she wasn't texting me," Todd laughed.

"Steaks are marinating, green beans there, yams there, have a good night," Mrs. Greene said as both Todd and Kerry finished eating the warmed brownies.

"Thank you, Mrs. Greene," Todd said.

"You're welcome, Mr. Todd," Mrs. Greene said and left through the rear door.

Kerry watched Mrs. Greene enter the small housekeeper's cottage, then looked back at Todd. She felt her face become flushed.

"You going to spank me again?" she asked, feeling her pussy grow wet.

Kerry had been at a school friend's house and the friend had snuck a DVD out of her older brother's room. Giggling and gasping, the two had watched a beefy, muscle bound man forcibly strip a woman, then had his way with her. Blushing hotly, the girls returned the soft-core pornographic disc and the two then went to sleep.

Last night, Todd's ten lashes had reawakened that memory in Kerry's brain. By the fifth stroke, Kerry had almost begged Todd to take her. Then, when he had tickled her anus, Kerry had almost orgasmed. She had never even considered anal sex until that very moment. She'd heard about anal sex, and had thought it gross, vile, disgusting. And then Todd's fingers had teased her anus and she had craved anal stimulation, anal sex.