Pi Sib Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,333 Followers

Tara was having trouble making eye contact with Tim. She was still trying to get over how good his cock had felt filling her pussy. Just thinking of him eating her after filling her with his cum caused her to have a mini orgasm. She flushed thinking that everyone would be able to see the pussy juices running down the inside of her thighs.

"Let's rearrange the chairs a bit," Brad requested, and the 6 chairs were moved together at one of the ends of the divan. "Tara, I want you on your hands and knees at the end of the divan. If you don't mind, I'm going to micro-manage your positioning."

When Brad finished, Tara's knees were up near the top of the flared end of the divan, as far apart as the divan would allow, her face and chest pressed down on the divan. She felt herself flushing as she realized how exposed she was with everyone sitting in chairs looking at her.

"Tim, fuck Tara for a minute, then fuck her in the ass," Brad said.

Tim didn't say anything, catching himself just in time, and Tara didn't get up from the divan. Tim could see her trembling as he stood at the end of the divan, his rock-hard cock pointing at her spread pussy and rosebud.

Tim sighed as the velvety warmth of Tara's pussy enveloped his cock when he sank it into her. She seemed so tiny and therefore made his cock appear so large as he sawed it in and out of her a few times before withdrawing it and moving it up to press against her rosebud.

Tim could feel his sister trembling as he placed one hand on her ass while using the other to guide the head of his cock to her rosebud, still wet and sticky from being in her sopping pussy. Not knowing whether Tara had ever been fucked in the ass or not, Tim wanted to be careful as he pressed the head of his cock against her rosebud. To his surprise, after a bit of resistance, the head of his cock slipped into her ass, eliciting a moan from Tara.

Slowly, Tim worked his entire cock into his sister's ass. Tara was gasping on the divan as Tim began to fuck her ass, picking up speed and force as he pounded her. Finally, after time had passed, Tim felt himself getting ready to cum. Grabbing Tara by the hips, he slammed himself into her as his balls let loose, Tara moaning as she felt his cock pulsing in her ass as he came. Pulling all but the head of his cock from his sister's ass, Tim jacked himself until he stopped cumming. When he stepped back, cum ran from Tara's gaping asshole down over her pussy lips to drip onto the divan.

"Fabulous, just fabulous!" Brad said, standing up and applauding, the others joining in. "That looked great."

"It was," Tim said, shaking his head. "It was really good."

"My god!" Tara gasped as she shakily got to her feet, cum visibly running down the insides of her thighs.

"Come, I'll take you to clean up a bit," Clara said, taking Tara by the hand. "You, too," she said, looking back over her shoulder at Tim.

Tara was stunned by what had taken place but wasn't interested in talking to Tim about it with Clara present. They both cleaned themselves and followed Clara back to the common room.

"You're doing great so far," Brad said, handing each of them a tall glass of Long Island Iced Tea. "You want to continue?" he asked as they each drained their glasses. "Let me fill those again," he said with a laugh.

"Here you are," he said when he returned, handing them fresh drinks.

"Yes, we want to continue," Tara said.

"What do you think of the initiation so far?" Clara asked.

"Well, it's not what I expected," Tara replied.

"Are you enjoying it?" Clara asked, a big smile on her face.

"Yes," Tara replied, feeling her face flush as even more pussy juice ran down the insides of her thighs as she remembered how good it felt to have her brother's cock in her.

"Shall we continue?" Brad asked after a few minutes. "You're sure you want to go forward? You've done the easy part."

Nervously exchanging glances, Tim and Tara nodded, answering yes at the same time.

"Okay, then," Brad said. "Tara, lay on the divan on your back," he instructed. "Tim, kneel next to the divan. We're each going to fuck Tara until we cum," he explained, Tara's eyes widening. "We're going to start cumming in your pussy, then we're going to pull our cocks out and Tim will finish sucking us off."

Tara gasped when she heard the task and Tim felt his whole body go numb. Even his wildest imaginings didn't include anything like this. Everyone gathered closely around as Brad lifted Tara's legs by her ankles, laying them on his shoulders, then rubbed his cock up and down between her spread pussy lips before sinking into her, Tara moaning as his cock filled her pussy.

Tim couldn't believe that he was watching from inches away while Brad fucked his sister. He could see her pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock which quickly picked up a sheen from her pussy juices.

"Okay, here we go," Brad gasped several long minutes later, wrapping his hand around his cock, only the head of it still in Tara's pussy. "Lean forward, mouth open," he said to Tim, at the same time extracting his spurting cock from Tara's pussy and turning and sticking it into Tim's open mouth. "You have to swallow it, all of it," Brad said as his cock filled Tim's mouth. "You have to actively suck me off."

Tara could only stare with her mouth hanging open as Tim tried to do just that, Brad's cock filling his mouth, his Adam's apple bobbing as he finally had to swallow, gulping down Tim's cum.

"Stick out your tongue," Brad gasped, squeezing his own cock, forcing the last drops of cum from the slit to drop onto Tim's extended tongue before sliding his cock back into his mouth for a moment, then withdrawing it.

Tim was gasping, the taste of Brad's thick cum filling his mouth as he continued to try to swallow to clear his mouth. He could feel his own cock throbbing as he blinked his watery eyes.

"Now eat Tara's pussy, get it nice and clean for the next cock," Brad instructed him.

Tim could feel his heart pounding when he pushed Tara's legs up towards her breasts, her pussy spreading open, cum drooling from her hole, covering her clit and long pussy lips. Tara was staring open-mouthed as her brother lowered his mouth towards her pussy, his tongue leading the way, disappearing into her, his eyes glancing up at her and meeting hers for just a moment before dropping, his mouth glued to her pussy as he began to eat her.

Tara was still in shock from being fucked by Brad, though she wasn't surprised by it, all things considered. She had almost screamed when she saw his erupting cock disappear into her brother's mouth, watching as he finished sucking Brad off. And now he was eating her cum-filled pussy.

"Thanks, that looks really good," the masked white member said, standing next to Tim, his cock standing out in front of him.

Moving out of the way, Tim watched as he took Tara's ankles in hand and guided his cock into her now glistening, pink pussy, Tara moaning when she felt it fill her. A few minutes later he pulled it out, shooting cum, and turned and stuck it into Tim's mouth, not removing it until Tim had totally sucked him off. Tim then ate Tara's cum-filled and -covered pussy until it was sparkling clean, moving back out of the way for the masked black member to take his turn.

Both Tim and Tara's eyes opened when they saw the 10" of hard black cock standing out in front of him. Tara audibly moaned as he slowly and carefully worked it into her pussy, then began fucking her, the black shaft quickly picking up a sheen from her pussy juices. He seemed to fuck her forever, her long, pink pussy lips clinging to the black shaft of his cock each time he pulled back.

"Mmm, good pussy," he grunted, only the head of his cock in Tara's pussy.

And then he was pulling his cock from her pussy, cum shooting from the end before he was able to stick it into Tim's mouth. Tim choked, gulping once, twice, three times before the flow diminished and he was able to get control of himself to finish sucking him off. When he finally finished, breathless, and turned to eat Tara's pussy, he was amazed at the ravaged, raw, cum-drooling mess her gaping pussy was as a result of that huge black cock.

"Okay," Brad said when Tim finished eating Tara's pussy, offering her a hand up. "You really are a good fuck," he said, smiling at the shocked, then embarrassed look on her face as her cheeks flushed.

"I'll say," the masked white member agreed.

"Next, Tim will fuck each of the girls in turn, cumming in them, but finishing in your mouth," Brad explained. "You will then eat her pussy to clean her up."

Tara's cheeks were totally flushed when she heard this, watching as Clara happily climbed onto the divan, pulling her thighs up to her chest and spreading her pink pussy open, fat outer lips and tiny, delicate inner lips with a tiny button of a clit above.

"Better get him wet first," Brad suggested to Tara, who managed to blush even more as she knelt down and took her brother's cock into her mouth once again, everyone crowded around to watch.

"I've been dying to know what your cock felt like in my pussy ever since I first saw it," Clara sighed as Tim rubbed the head of it up and down between her tiny pussy lips, then pressed it into her, surprised at how easily her pussy accepted every inch of it. "Oh, so nice," Clara sighed as Tim began to fuck her, surprised at how her pussy would clasp his cock, almost milking it as he fucked her.

It didn't take very long, as worked up as he already was, for Tim to reach the breaking point, groaning as his balls exploded and cum gushed into Clara's pussy. After a few spurts, he pulled it out and turned and stuck it into Tara's open mouth, watching in amazement as his sister finished sucking him off.

When she finally finished, the tip of her tongue in the slit of his cock looking for any last bits, he stepped back, giving her room to kneel between Clara's spread thighs to see the cum flowing from her gaping, pink hole.

Not that he needed it, but Tim felt his cock get even harder than it had remained when he saw his sister lean over and stick her tongue into Clara's cum-filled pussy, then slowly begin to lick and slurp at the cum cocktail filling her. Several minutes later she sat back, licking her lips, blushing when she looked up and saw everyone gathered around, watching her.

Then the hooded white girl took her place on the divan, her long pussy spreading open, large inner lips unfurling, dark-tinged along the edges, a fat, glistening clit above everything.

Once again, Tara sucked Tim's cock to get him wet, then watched from inches away as he slid it into the girl's pussy, wetly and noisily fucking her juicy pussy. Having just cum, Tim was able to fuck her for many long minutes before finally cumming, then allowing Tara to finish sucking him off before she cleaned up after him, eating the gooey, wet mess of the girl's freshly fucked pussy.

Tim thought his cock would break off, it was so hard, as he looked at the glistening crimson interior of the hooded black girl's pussy as her fat pussy lips spread apart, her prominent clit shining with wetness. Tara sucked him wet, then finished sucking him off after he had fucked her for a long time, finally cumming.

"Only one final task," Brad said when they had finished. "Do you want to continue?"

"Yes," Tara and Tim replied together.

"Follow me," he said, leading them from the room, everyone naked, stopping at a door and opening it, showing them one of the bedrooms they had seen on their initial tour. "This will be your bedroom as Pi Sib Pi," he explained. "To finish the initiation, you will dedicate your bed, fucking until you cum, then finishing in a 69."

They crawled onto the bed, Tara lifting her legs and spreading them, welcoming her brother and his cock into her pussy, her legs locking around his waist as he began to fuck her, her pussy gripping his cock as she wrapped her arms around his neck, staring into his eyes before leaning up as she pulled him down, kissing him, deeper and deeper as he continued to fuck her.

It seemed like they had been fucking forever by the time Tim finally came, his balls contracting up into his body as they exploded, cum filling his twin sister's pussy as she milked him. Finally drained, they rested for a few moments, then Tim began to slide down her body, surprising her when he sucked and chewed on her hard, ruby nipples before continuing down to her pussy, reversing himself, his gooey, glistening cock dangling in her face as he lowered his mouth onto her cum-filled pussy.

Tara moaned when Tim lowered his cock into her mouth, tasting herself on him, loving the feeling of his cock filling her mouth, sliding into her throat as she pressed her nose into his balls, her mouth and throat milking him while he ate her.

"Welcome to Pi Sib Pi," Brad said when they finished, applauding, the others joining in, everyone now unmasked and smiling hugely.

"We...we made it?" Tara asked, her eyes wide.

"In every possible sense of the word," Clara said with a laugh. "You two were born to be Pi Sib Pi."

"Remember, we meet in the common room every evening after dinner from 8:00 to 10:00," Brad reminded them. "We meet for one reason and one reason only, to reconnect to the basic foundation of life; sex. The only 'rule' is that you may not have sex with each other, only with everyone else. Any problems with that?"

"Not from me," Tim replied, grinning.

"No," Tara replied, stunned.

"So, now tell me how you feel about sex with your brother," Clara said, grinning as Tara's face flushed deep red.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,333 Followers