All Comments on 'Pi Sib Pi'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pt2?

I'd be glad to read a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This needs a sequel

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGeeover 4 years ago

So, Pi Sib Pi discriminates against people who are exclusively heterosexual. If you can't say "no" to a sexual proposal, it doesn't take into consideration a person's sexuality. Sorry to get all serious over a story intended for entertainment, lol. It's just that the inability to decline a proposal is all kinds of problematic. If you fall in love and desire monogamy, then you're "out?" If you're as far away as a person can get from being bisexual, you're "out" if you don't force yourself to accept same-sex proposals? I can go on and on.

Seems like it would be a more harmonious environment for "connection" and whatnot if you made it where you can't say "no" IF the sexual activity is something you'd enjoy. Like, have potential members declare up front what they are open to and what they aren't.

Other than that, interesting take on the "sibling's college initiation" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good writing.

Reads really well, I enjoy the small details-like the photography and video equipment mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked it. It was well-paced and well-written. The two problems I could see was 1. that it was a bit too predictable - the fundamental concept would of course always be obvious, but a few red herrings could have helped to keep the excitement up, and 2. that both of the siblings were promiscuous already before the initiation. The second problem touches a bit on the fundamentals for this genre - basically an extreme version of gay culture applied to the heterosexual world. The concept tends to work better if the contrast is stronger. If the girl already has had "a dozen" of partners she is already pretty extreme by straight standards, and the acceleration into even more promiscuity doesn't feel as special. Anyways keep it up.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

well written. very sexy story. i like the idea, storyline is good. part 2 with some frat sex hi jinks could be a lot of fun to read.

swampbuggyswampbuggyover 4 years ago
Fabulous!

Hope that there are many more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Non-consent is not a turn on!

There was a lot in this story that’s well done, but in the end it belongs in Non-Consensual instead of this category. What you describe is a system of perpetual abuse, not a sexy, fun, or pleasant experience. This story is the fantasy of Epstein, Weinstein, Trump, and Clinton. Never say no and you will be rewarded by the rich, powerful, old, and creepy.

Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re non-consent Anon

I totally disagree with Anon's premise. They were given the option to stop many times and as far as I can tell were not exploited or harmed. In fact whole new sexual horizons were opened to them.

I have said this before, but your writing has markedly improved over the years.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

please accept my apologies for the above rather negative comments. 2 from Anon and 1 loser with no content of their own. Only odd thig to me was an early mention that all bedrooms had a King size bed and neither Brother or Sister asked about it. I thought the whole concept was great. Other stories are just about B and S in love with each other only. Was a surprise all the Bi sex implied. Photos of men's ass but no male-male anal? or is that later?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...