Pi Sib Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow!" Tara gasped when the Chef showed up with their dinners and served them; a lobster tail, half a dozen extra-large shrimp scampi, scallops, mussels, oysters, and clams in olive oil and garlic over angel hair pasta. "Do you always eat this well?" she asked.

"Almost," Brad admitted. "But Chef went overboard to make you feel at home. Our research shows us that you're both lovers of seafood and that you don't eat any meat."

"This is heaven to me," Tara sighed as she began to eat.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Man, that was great," Tim sighed as he leaned back in his seat after stuffing himself. "One of the best meals I've ever had."

"I'll say," Tara agreed. "Just fantastic."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Brad said. "Clearly, we're trying to impress you. We want you to be Pi Sib Pi."

"Do you like cognac?" Clara asked.

"I've never had any," Tara replied.

"I'm not sure," Tim answered. "I think I've tried it once, but I don't really remember."

"Well, I hope you'll like this," Clara said as she got to her feet and went to the bar and poured four snifters of Louis XIII. "This is supposed to be the best there is."

"Wow, that is strong," Tara said, coughing after taking a sip. "But it is delicious."

"Really nice," Tim said, smacking his lips. "Perfect after that dinner. I feel like the fatted calf."

"So, I know you've thought about Pi Sib Pi," Brad said. "Do you have any questions?"

"Yeah, what does the Sib stand for?" Tim asked. "That's not a Greek letter that I'm familiar with."

"It stands for sibling," Brad explained. "It's definitely not Greek. Pi for the circle of life."

"Is there any kind of a schedule living here?" Tara asked.

"Well, breakfast is served every day from 7:00 to 8:00," Clara replied. "Lunch is available from 12:00 to 1:00, but you need to sign up each day if you're going to be here for lunch. Same for breakfast and dinner, only you just need to make sure that Chef knows that you won't be here. Dinner is from 7:00 to 8:00."

"From 8:00 to 10:00, we all meet in the common room," Brad said.

"What do you meet for?" Tara asked.

"Sex," Clara replied.

"Sex?" Tara asked, her face blanching from its normal pale color. "You mean everyone in the same room? An orgy?"

"Sex," Brad confirmed. "I suppose it could be considered an orgy. We all get together, no clothing allowed, for two hours each day, the time dedicated solely to sex. No rules, nothing mandatory other than the basic premise. It's our time to get back to the basics, the foundation upon which everything is built."

"But it's just after 8:00 now," Tim observed.

"Yes," Clara said. "The others are in the common room already."

"Aren't you missing that?" Tara asked.

"Yes," Clara replied, "but being here with you is far more important. The common room isn't going anywhere."

"Are you the leader of Pi Sib Pi?" Tim asked.

"No," Brad replied, shaking his head. "Each year if there are to be any interviews, the current members of Pi Sib Pi draw lots to see who does what interview. This year we have two interviews. Other members are doing the other one. There is no seniority. We're all equal, which the common room meeting each night reaffirms."

"How do you feel about all of this?" Clara asked.

"Nervous," Tara admitted.

"Fair enough," Brad conceded. "It would be odd if you weren't."

"Tell me, do you know if any of your alumni have any connection to Mattel Children's Hospital at UCLA Medical School?" Tara asked.

"I win," Clara said, holding out her hand to her brother, a big smile on her face.

"You win?" Tara asked.

"I bet him $1 that you'd ask that exact question," Clara replied as Brad handed her a $1 bill. "Three of the doctors on the staff are Pi Sib Pi," Clara continued, "as well as a Representative and two Federal judges in that district. Between them, I can pretty much guarantee that you'd be accepted to UCLA Medical School and then a residency at Mattel, assuming you got the necessary grades."

"I'll have the grades," Tara said firmly.

"I have no doubt about it," Brad said with a smile. "It's just that attitude that attracts us to you."

"How do you feel about everything now?" Clara asked.

"Confused," Tara admitted.

"But not put off?" Clara asked.

"Not put off, no, but a bit nervous," Tara replied.

"Could you be specific about exactly what it is that makes you nervous?" Brad asked.

"We already know the answer, we just want to hear how you articulate it," Clara said with a smile.

"Having sex with strangers just because they want to," Tara replied. "Having sex in front of other people, my brother."

"That's what you need to decide," Brad said as he nodded knowingly. "Can you do those things to be a member of Pi Sib Pi and all that that represents and implies?"

"Is that it?" Tim asked.

"There is one final part of the interview process," Brad replied. "But what that is is irrelevant unless you decide that knowing everything that you now know, that you'd still like to continue with the process."

"What if we decide that we don't like things?" Tara asked.

"Nobody is forced to be Pi Sib Pi," Brad replied. "You are free to join if invited and you are also free to leave if that's what you wish. The only thing we ask is that you respect the privacy of Pi Sib Pi if you would choose to leave. Even what you've learned so far, we'd appreciate it if you'd keep it to yourselves. If the essence of Pi Sib Pi were to become generally known, it would undoubtedly destroy it. Society is not yet ready for what we represent."

"That's an understatement," Tim said with a laugh.

"How do you feel about it, Tim?" Clara asked.

"I don't want to influence Tara by expressing my opinion one way or the other," Tim replied carefully. "It's clear that there are some things about it that bother her. I'm fine with whatever she decides, either way."

"Thanks," Tara said. "No pressure at all."

"You don't have to decide anything right here, right now," Brad said. "Take all the time you want. Either way, we're not going anywhere."

"Would you like some more cognac?" Clara asked, noticing the almost-empty snifters. "It's Friday, so no classes tomorrow."

"That would be nice," Tara said, her agitation clear on her face.

To Tim's surprise, they simply chatted for the next fifteen minutes or so, learning about each other's families and discussing the normal university topics of classes and professors.

"Okay," Tara said suddenly, sitting up.

"Okay?" Clara asked.

"Let's finish the interview process," Tara replied, her cheeks flushing as she glanced at her brother.

"Wonderful!" Clara said, clapping her hands together.

"What happens now?" Tim asked, feeling the butterflies in his stomach, actually surprised that Tara had agreed to continue.

"Now we are going to take photographs of the two of you," Brad explained. "Passing the interview process with Clara and I is only one half of passing the interview process. The other part is the other current Pi Sib Pi agreeing that you continue based upon our report of our interviews with you and the photographs that we will take."

"I thought you already knew all about us," Tara said. "I'd have thought that would also include photos."

"Yes, it does, but not these photos," Brad said.

"What's the difference?" Tim asked.

"You're going to be naked for these photos," Clara said, a big smile on her face.

"Naked? Seriously?" Tara asked.

"Yes," Clara replied. "To be blunt, we want members that everyone is happy to accept in all respects. For example, we don't want some guy whose cock is only 4", you know? Or some woman with hemorrhoids."

"Your directness is going to take some getting used to," Tim said, laughing at the look on his sister's face. "I don't suppose you'll take my word for it that my cock is bigger than 4", will you?"

"Not a chance," Clara replied, licking her lips. "If you can't do this, how do you expect to deal with the rest of being Pi Sib Pi?"

"Do you still want to continue?" Brad asked. "After this, there is only the initiation, pending approval by all of the current Pi Sib Pi, which must be unanimous."

"Tara?" Tim asked, looking at his sister. "It's your call. Either way, I'm 100% behind you."

"Yes, let's continue," Tara said.

"Normally life is ladies first," Clara said while Brad went for the camera, "but for this, gentlemen first, then we'll do Tara, then both of you together."

"What, right here?" Tim asked.

"It's as good as any place," Clara replied as Brad returned with the camera.

"Damn, that is one fine camera," Tim said, his eyes lighting up when he saw the Hasselblad. "They use those on the space station."

"I know," Brad replied, smiling. "It's an amazing piece of equipment, courtesy of the alumni association."

"What now?" Tim asked.

"Strip!" Clara said with a laugh. "God, I love saying that."

Blushing and a bit self-conscious mostly because of Tara, Tim began to undress. Tara was sitting with one hand covering her mouth, her eyes wide as she watched her brother take his clothes off. She had seen him plenty of times in gym shorts and t-shirts and even a few times in just his boxers, but never naked.

"Nice 6-pack," Clara commented as Tim pulled his t-shirt off over his head. "Keep going," she admonished with a big smile when he hesitated.

Not looking in his sister's direction, Tim dropped his shorts, along with his boxers to the floor, then stood up, his cock dangling in front of him, a thick bush of fiery-red hair above it.

"Just stand there, hands at your sides, feet shoulder-width apart," Brad instructed as he began to snap photos. "Now turn around," he said, taking a few shots from the rear. "Okay," he said, Tim slowly turning around.

"Now we need to see how big you are," Clara said, grinning up at him, a foot and a half taller.

"I'm 6'5"," Tim said.

"We know that," Clara said, laughing. "We want to see how big your cock is."

"Are you kidding?" Tim asked, his mouth hanging open as he stared down at the pixie-like girl.

"You can do it yourself or I can help," Clara suggested.

"In front of my sister?" Tim asked, anguish in his voice.

"If you become Pi Sib Pi, she's going to see a lot more than just you with a hard cock," Clara said.

Tim glanced over at his sister, seeing her wide-eyed in her seat, one hand still covering her mouth as she stared at his cock.

"Here, maybe this will help," Clara said, tugging the top of her tube dress down below her breasts, releasing them, then sliding her hands up her body to cup them, her C-cups seeming much larger than they were due to her small stature. "I love it how men always get hard when they see a woman's breasts," Clara said as she saw Tim's cock start to harden.

Tim felt beads of sweat on his forehead as his cock continued to swell, his eyes riveted to Clara's gorgeous breasts.

"Mmm, you're doing just fine," Clara said, pinching and pulling on her large, pale nipples with her fingers as she watched Tim's cock continue to grow.

Tim groaned and Tara gasped when Clara suddenly reached out and wrapped a hand around the shaft of his cock, squeezing it and pulling on it, slowly jacking him as his cock grew to its full size.

"That's a nice cock," Clara sighed as she released him and went over to the desk, picking up a ruler. "Very impressive," she said as she grasped his cock once again, jacking him to maximum hardness before she put the ruler over his cock to measure it, Brad very close by with the camera taking pictures. "8-1/4 inches long, 2-3/4 inches thick. Nice balls," she said, lifting the shaft of Tim's cock with one hand to reveal his ball sack beneath which she cupped in the palm of her other hand, gently rolling his balls in her hand as Brad continued to take pictures.

"Turn around, please," Clara said, gently helping him with her hands on his waist until his back was to his sister. "Now bend over and put your hands on the floor."

"Are you serious?" Tim asked, looking down at the diminutive sprite, her gorgeous breasts, her nipples now hard and knurled into knots, causing his cock to lurch at the sight of her.

Sighing in resignation, Tim bent over and placed the palms of his hands on the floor in front of him, immediately feeling the cool air on his rosebud.

"Oh, man!" Tim gasped when he felt Clara grasp each of his ass cheeks in her hands and spread them wide apart.

Tara was staring wide-eyed as her brother bent over, Clara spreading his ass cheeks wide apart so that she could see everything, Brad close up taking pictures, but mostly it was that 8" of cock that was dangling down. Tara had had sex with maybe a dozen boys before now, but none of them had ever had a cock as big as her brother's.

"There, that's enough," Clara said, releasing Tim's ass cheeks. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," she said, smiling up at him as she gave the shaft of his cock one last squeeze.

"I can honestly say that I've never been to a photo shoot or an interview like this," Tim said, starting to reach for his clothes.

"Oh, you can leave them," Clara told him. "After we shoot Tara, we're going to take a few shots of the two of you together."

"Tara, are you ready?" Brad asked, smiling at her.

"As ready as I'll ever be," Tara replied shakily.

"Here, have a bit more cognac," Clara said, quickly getting the bottle of Louis XIII and pouring her a measure, then each of the others. "It'll warm you up, relax you a bit."

Tara gulped her cognac instead of sipping it, unable to tear her eyes from her brother's cock which was still sticking out in front of him, just a foot or so away.

"Okay," Tara said, getting to her feet and kicking her shoes off.

"You've got a better 6-pack than me," Clara observed as Tara pulled her t-shirt off over her head to leave her in her sports bra. "See," she said, pulling her tube dress down to bunch up at her waist now, revealing her own 6-pack which wasn't quite as developed as Tara's.

"It takes a lot of work, doesn't it?" Tara asked, smiling down at the smaller woman.

"A lot," Clara agreed as Tara took a deep breath and then peeled her sports bra off over her head, releasing her pale, freckled, C-cup breasts, her nipples tiny, hard, and ruby red. "Oh, those are nice," Clara said, shocking Tara when she reached out and filled her hands with her breasts, her fingers finding her hard nipples and pinching them.

"Have you ever been touched by a woman before?" Clara asked, noticing the reaction.

"N-no, not like that," Tara replied, feeling her nipples now harder than ever, achingly so. "Just some innocent nipple tweaks in the shower after practice or a game."

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" Clara asked, turning to look at Tim.

"Incredible," Tim managed to say, only able to make momentary eye contact with his twin, aware of his rock-hard cock bouncing in front of him with each heartbeat.

Her cheeks suffused with color, Tara dropped her shorts to the floor, standing now only in her g-string panties, the limited material of which had bunched up between her pussy lips, which she also pushed to the floor and stepped out of.

"Please stand with your feet shoulder's width apart and your hands at your sides," Brad instructed, beginning to snap photos. "Now your arms outstretched to the sides," he instructed, taking more photos as this lifted Tara's breasts. "Please turn to your right," he instructed, "with your arms up above your head," now taking photos from the side, leaning in close for a shot of her hard nipple.

"Now turn your back to me," Brad instructed, "arms at your sides, now outstretched to the sides, now overhead," he continued, the camera clicking off shots as she complied.

"Perfect," Brad said after taking several photos. "You can turn around now."

Tara's blush increased when she turned around to see her brother staring at her, his rock-hard cock still pumping in front of him in time to his heartbeat.

"Shall we continue?" Brad asked, smiling at Tara. "You're incredibly beautiful. It's a pleasure to photograph you."

"Thank you," Tara said, embarrassed.

"Please place your right foot on Clara's shoulder," he said, startling her as Clara knelt down next to her.

"My right foot," Tara said, her face turning bright red as she complied, fully aware of how totally exposed she was. She could feel the cool air between her now-spread pussy lips, and unable to resist, looked up to see Tim staring at her pussy.

"Beautiful pussy," Brad kept repeating as he knelt in front of her and took pictures, the camera almost touching her, so close did he come.

"Oh, god!" Tara gasped when she felt Clara reach up and slip a couple of fingers between her pussy lips and spread them wide open, revealing her flowing hole and big, fat clit.

"Beautiful pussy," Clara sighed as her brother leaned in close to take photos. "Tasty, too," she said when she softly sucked on the fingers that she had used to spread Tara's pussy open for Brad's photos. "I'll bet the boys just love eating it."

"Okay," Brad said, obviously adjusting a substantial bulge in his pants as he stood up. "Turn around, please, and put your hands on the floor in front of you, legs as far apart as comfortable."

Tara felt her face scorching with heat as she complied, all too aware of how totally exposed she was, aware that her brother was sitting there naked, his huge cock pulsing as he watched her. Tara felt Clara leaning against her back, her hard nipples pressing into her as she leaned over and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them as far apart as possible.

Tara felt the cooler air on her rosebud and could hear the camera clicking as Brad took photos. Then she gasped when she felt Clara's hands slide further down the crack of her ass to pull her pussy open. Her knees were shaking as she felt Clara's fingers softly sliding up and down the inside of her long inner pussy lips. She moaned when she felt Clara momentarily rub her clit.

"Okay, you can stand up now," Brad almost croaked, the bulge in his pants now very pronounced.

Tara's face was flaming as she stood up and turned around. The first thing she saw was Clara sucking on her fingers, then Tim's cock lurching in time to his heartbeat. She could feel that her inner thighs were slick from her pussy juices.

"Okay, almost finished," Brad said, adjusting his bulge. "Now both of you, side by side, arms around each other's waist," he instructed.

Tim could feel Tara trembling as her naked body pressed up against his as they stood side by side. He was aware of how soft her skin was under his hand as it rested on her hip. He could just feel the bulge of her breast touching his chest.

"Okay, now turn around," Brad instructed after taking several shots, "arms around your waists."

"Okay, nice," Brad said. "You can turn around. Just one more series and we'll be done, okay?"

"Works for me," Tim said, aware that Tara was still pressed up against him.

"Tara, I want you to kneel down on your left knee," Brad explained. "Place it just behind Tim's right heel. Move your right foot away, as far as you can comfortably. Now wrap your left arm around his thigh. Higher, higher, right up to the top," he instructed, Tim's balls now resting against the back of his sister's hand. "Good, good," he said as he snapped photos. "Now lean your head over against his hip."

Tara could see and feel her brother's cock only inches from her face now as Brad leaned in close for some photos.

"Great!" Brad said. "Just once more, turn towards Tim a bit, Tara. More, more. Yes, like that. Now tilt your head up, like you're looking up at him. Yes, like that. Hold his ass with both hands. Mouth open. Let me see your tongue," he instructed as he took photos.

Tara was trembling as she stared at her brother's huge, rock-hard cock pointing at her face, mere inches away as Brad took photos. She could feel the hardness of his ass as she held him.