Pi Sib Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was perfect," Brad announced. "Now we'll reverse positions."

Neither Tim nor Tara said anything as she stood up and Tim knelt next to her. Tim could feel his sister trembling as he followed instructions and wrapped his arm around her thigh, her long pussy lips scraping against the back of his hand as Brad leaned in close for photos.

"Great, just great," Brad encouraged. "Almost done. Turn to face Tara more, Tim," Brad instructed. "Now put your right foot up on his shoulder."

Tara visibly shuddered as she lifted her right foot and placed it on her brother's left shoulder, her pussy spreading open just inches from his face.

"Now lean your head back as far as you can," Brad instructed. "I want to see your hair in freefall. Tim, use both hands to hold her ass, give her support so that she can lean back."

Tara gasped when she felt her brother's large hands close on her ass cheeks, his fingers from both hands in the crack of her ass as she let her head lay back, trusting Tim not to let her fall.

"Beautiful," Brad said, snapping photos. "Bring her hips closer to your face, Tim. Closer, closer. Yes, just like that," he said when Tim's nose was just an inch or so from where Tara's long, inner pussy lips were gaping open. "Mouth open a bit, the tip of your tongue sticking out," Brad instructed, snapping photos. "Tara, reach down with one hand to hold Tim's head."

"Wow, incredible," Brad sighed as he sat back. "That was great."

Tara straightened up, though she didn't remove her foot from her brother's shoulder or her hand from his head and his hands remained on her ass, her pussy just inches from his face. Tim was in total shock at having such a view of his sister's incredible pussy, but what had his head spinning was the taste of the drop of pussy juice that had dripped from her pussy lips onto his tongue. She smelled incredible. Sister or not, all that he could think about was eating her pussy. He could feel his cock throbbing, jumping up and down as his whole body sang, reacting to the taste of Tara's pussy juice.

"Are we done?" Tara asked.

"I have what we need," Brad replied, "though I'd be more than happy to continue taking pictures."

Lowering her leg from Tim's shoulder, Tara did not hear the inaudible sigh from her brother as the smell of her pussy was removed.

"You did great, both of you," Clara said. "I doubt that we're going to have any problem with everyone agreeing to pass you on to the initiation."

"I'll send each of you a link to these photos once I've posted them to our secure server," Brad explained.

"Did you enjoy that?" Clara asked, always the direct one.

"It was certainly different," Tara said. "I never imagined I'd have my brother staring into my pussy or see his cock sticking in my face."

"Turned you on, didn't it?" Clara asked with a grin on her face.

"It will take us a day or two, but we'll be in touch and let you know what has been decided," Brad said, "though I agree with Clara that you're not going to have a problem getting passed on to the initiation phase, assuming that's your intention."

"What is the initiation like?" Tara asked.

"Intense," Clara replied. "On a 1 to 10 scale of pushing your own personal boundaries, today is a 1. Initiation is at least a 10. It is literally a life-changing event."

"You said 65% of the people who get to initiation drop out before undergoing it," Tim said.

"That's right," Brad said.

"I see," Tim said.

"In any event, we're done here," Brad said. "You're welcome to stay and visit, of course. We're not chasing you away."

"I think we should go," Tara said, turning to pick up her clothes, everyone's eyes on her ass as she bent over, her long pussy lips petaling open to show a glint of pinkness between before she stood up.

"Yeah, this has been intense," Tim agreed, stepping into his boxers and shorts, his still-hard cock tenting his shorts obscenely.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"God, what a cock," Clara sighed when Tara and Tim had gone.

"What a pussy!" Brad said, shaking his head. "I almost dropped the camera, my hands were shaking so. I was just dying to stick my tongue in her."

"Well, there's still half an hour in the group room," Clara said. "Let's go do something about our frustrations."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You okay?" Tim asked as they walked back to their dorms, Tara totally silent.

"Yeah," she replied, exhaling. "Just trying to figure out what's going on."

"What do you mean?" Tim asked.

"What are we doing?" Tara asked.

"Trying to get into a club that will plug us into a very powerful network," Tim replied after a moment.

"But at what cost?" Tara asked. "Tell me, did anything about tonight bother you? Truth!"

"No, I can't say that it did," Tim replied. "I take it that something bothered you?"

"That's just it," Tara said, sighing. "It should have. It really should have. I mean, your cock was practically in my mouth."

"I know, I could feel your breath," Tim said, chuckling. "That was the most surreal moment in my life up to that point."

"Well, I could feel your breath on my pussy," Tara said.

"Tara, sorry to tell you this, but you have the most intoxicating smelling pussy I've ever been near," Tim said. "I won't even get into how beautiful it is just to look at."

"God, you're my brother!" Tara exclaimed, stopping and turning to look up at him. "But nothing bothered me except being a bit embarrassed at first, then being embarrassed that everyone would notice how wet I was."

"You actually dripped onto my tongue," Tim told her. "I thought I was going to cum."

"Jesus!" Tara gasped.

"So what's the problem?" Tim asked as they resumed walking.

"I don't know," Tara sighed. "I think maybe the problem is that I can't find one and I know I should. I should be outraged at being posed like that with my own brother. Instead, it just made me wet. There's something very perverted in all of this, but it's not bothering me the way I think it should."

"Well, so far, no harm, no foul," Tim said. "If they accept us, then we'll find out at the initiation what we're willing to endure to join the club of future success. I actually think that it's more important for you than for me. Your field is far more competitive than mine. People who excel in astrophysics can pretty much pick where they work."

"You really do have an incredible cock," Tara said as they got to where they split up to their respective dorms. "Now I understand why my girlfriends were always so hot and bothered after going out with you. Did you fuck them all?"

"Only the ones who said yes," Tim replied, smiling down at his twin.

"Did they all say yes?" Tara asked.

"Yes," Tim replied, the smile still on his face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You got the email?" Tara asked when she saw Tim the next day after classes.

"Yeah," Tim replied, nodding. "Tomorrow night. Are you sure you want to continue?"

"Yes, I think so," Tara replied, licking her lips nervously. "Did you see the pictures?" she asked.

"Yeah," Tim replied. "Unreal! Brad is a good photographer."

"Tim!" Tara exclaimed. "Those were absolutely pornographic."

"Yes, they were, and they were great," Tim said. "I can't believe that you're surprised. They didn't have us posing like that for Christmas cards."

"And that one," Tara said, shaking her head.

"Which one?" Tim asked.

"The drop," Tara said.

"My favorite," Tim said, smiling. "The picture is almost better than the real thing. I told you this, but you have a really beautiful pussy. I love your pussy lips. Seeing that drop of pussy juice just before it hit my tongue with an almost invisible thread connecting it to your pussy lip is probably the hottest photo I've ever seen. Since only someone who had seen your pussy like that might recognize it, I plan on printing that one. Big. Really big."

"You wouldn't!" Tara said, blanching.

"I'll have an 8x10 done for you, too," Tim promised, laughing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tim and Tara arrived at the Pi Sib Pi house the next evening, each feeling a bit nervous.

"Remember, no is no," Tim said sternly. "You want to stop at any point, say so and it's over. No problems or issues with me."

"Tim, Tara!" Clara said when she answered the door. "Come in! You must be terribly excited."

"I thought it was nervous," Tara replied.

"Come with me," Clara said, leading them to the same office in which they had been interviewed and photographed. "Please change into these robes, just you underneath, okay?" handing each of them a silk robe like the one that she was wearing.

"Uh, sure, yes," Tara replied.

When Clara didn't move, they understood that they were to change now, so Tim and Tara stripped and slipped on the silk robes that they were given. The robes only came down to their upper thighs and Tim's cock was clearly visible hanging down.

"We're going to the initiation now," Clara explained. "You will not speak unless specifically spoken to with an expectation of an answer. You will be asked to do things. You must do whatever is asked of you without hesitation. Rest assured that you will not be asked to do anything harmful or dangerous. Also understand that everyone in the initiation room has been through the exact same process. Any questions so far?"

"If at any point you do not wish to do as asked, the initiation will be terminated," Clara continued. "Remember, 65% of the people that enter the initiation ceremony do not finish it. I assure you that at some point you will consider not doing as asked. I've never heard of a candidate not experiencing that at least once during the ceremony. I can speak from personal experience. If you complete the initiation, we will be here most of the night. Do you still wish to undergo initiation?"

"It's your call," Tim said after exchanging a long look with Tara. "I'm good either way."

"We'll do it," Tara said, taking a deep breath.

"Tim, did you take the 2 tablets we sent you?" Clara asked.

"Yes, a couple of hours ago," Tim replied.

"Good," Clara said, nodding. "They were Cialis. They'll help you get through the initiation."

Clara led them down the hallway to the common room that they had been shown previously. This time there was an antique Chesterfield divan with each end slightly raised for reclining in the middle of the room. It was closely surrounded by 6 low chairs that were occupied by 4 people wearing similar silk robes, only they were masked, their eyes and mouths visible, 2 of whom were black.

There were 4 professional-looking photography lights on large tripods surrounding everything, along with 4 tripods, each mounted with a Panasonic AK-HC3800 video camera and a Panasonic AW-LZ17MD9AG lens, covering every possible viewpoint. Tim was staggered as he realized there was at least $150,000 worth of camera equipment.

"You know Brad and me, so we have nothing to hide," Clara explained. "But if you don't succeed in becoming initiates, we want to protect the identity of our other current members. That is the only reason that they are masked. As you can see, this entire proceeding is being recorded and live-streamed to a private channel for the executive board of Pi Sib Pi. The executive board has the ultimate yeah or nay power to accept new initiates, though each house gets its input, too. Are you ready to continue?"

"Yes," Tim and Tara responded simultaneously after exchanging a long look.

"Please undress," Brad said as Clara sat in the empty seat next to him.

Feeling her whole body go goose flesh, Tara dropped her silk robe onto the divan, as did Tim.

"Move around the circle and allow each member to get to know you a bit," Brad said. "Don't do it together and move in opposite directions."

Tim was in front of the hooded white couple, while Tara moved to stand in front of the hooded black couple. She had no idea what to expect and gasped when the man reached up to cup and fondle her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples. She felt herself trembling when his hands slid down her body to cup her ass cheeks, squeezing them, pulling them apart.

Then he lifted her leg and put it over his shoulder, leaning forward to run his tongue up between her sopping pussy lips. Tara barely suppressed a moan as she remembered Clara's admonition about speaking while the man continued to eat her pussy for a minute or so before sitting back and lowering her trembling leg.

Tim was astonished when the woman he was standing in front of reached out and cupped his balls, then leaned forward and began running her tongue all around the head of his cock before locking her lips on it and slowly leaning forward, shocking him as she took all 8+ inches of his cock into her mouth and down her throat, her free hand gripping his ass cheek tightly.

When Tara moved over to stand in front of the hooded black woman, she was astonished when she received the exact same treatment. She had never had any sexual contact with a woman and she had trouble standing as her leg trembled as she came when the woman stuck her tongue up into her pussy.

When the woman sucking Tim's cock finally sat back and released him to move in front of her partner, his head was spinning from the incredible cock sucking he had just experienced. He was totally unprepared when the man reached forward to cup his balls and then followed the woman's example and inhaled his cock.

In his farthest imaginings of what the initiation ceremony might be like, never had he envisioned some other guy sucking his cock. While the shock of it was registering in his head, he realized that he was getting a first-class blowjob.

Looking around, Tim saw Tara lowering her leg from the black woman's shoulder, then turn to look for him, their eyes meeting. He wasn't sure what it was, but he saw something different in his sister's eyes. He saw her eyes drop to his raging cock before she moved to stand in front of Brad while he moved in front of Clara.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted to do this," Clara sighed as she cupped his balls and took his cock into her mouth.

Tim could feel her tongue stroking his balls while her nose was pressed up against his stomach.

"It was incredibly difficult to photograph you and not do this," Brad said as he lifted Tara's leg up onto his shoulder and ran his preternaturally long tongue up between her long pussy lips and into her honeypot.

On queue, both Clara and Brad stopped at the same moment after a minute or so, sitting back in their chairs. Looking at each other, Tara's cheeks flaming, they changed places. Tara stared in astonishment even as Clara lifted her leg onto her shoulder when Brad leaned forward and took Tim's cock into his mouth, his prehensile tongue snaking along beneath the shaft as it disappeared into his throat. Tara had to grip Clara's head with one hand as her talented tongue had her cumming non-stop.

Both Tim and Tara were in shock when Clara and Brad stopped and sat back. Tim's cock was quivering in front of him and Tara felt continuous orgasms coursing through her body. Almost numbly, they each moved on to their respective final couple, experiencing the same treatment once again.

Tara's legs were trembling when they finished and she grabbed Tim's hand and held it tightly as they stood by the divan and looked at Clara and Brad.

"All in favor of continuing, please raise your hand," Brad said.

Tim and Tara didn't realize that the question hadn't been intended for them and they raised their hands along with the other 6 people, prompting some good-natured laughter.

"From now on, everything that you are asked to do will continue to orgasm," Brad explained. "Do you understand? Do you wish to continue?"

"Yes," Tim and Tara replied.

"Please do a 69," Brad requested.

"Together?" Tara asked, her eyes and mouth wide in shock.

"We'll ignore you speaking this one time," Clara said. "Yes, together, Tim on top."

Tim was puzzled that Tara seemed so surprised at the request as she slowly laid down on the divan, which turned out to be perfectly wide enough to lay on and to also stand astraddle. Tim could see Tara's cheeks flaming as he reached down to hook her knees under his arms, pulling her pussy up and spreading it open, her long pussy lips petaling wide apart.

Tim felt himself trembling with excitement. He hadn't been able to get the idea of eating Tara's pussy out of his head ever since the photo session and now he had to control himself not to cum as he dragged his tongue up between her pussy lips, just as he felt the wet warmth of her tongue and then lips on his cock.

Tim could not believe how delicious Tara's pussy was, what a delight it was to suck on her long pussy lips, to tease her fat clit and be rewarded with a fresh cascade of intoxicating pussy juices as she spasmed in orgasm over and over again. Tim had no idea how much time had passed when he felt his balls reaching the boiling point.

Tara didn't remember the last time she had cum as much as she was cumming as a result of her brother eating her pussy. He seemed to have found a magic orgasm button and didn't stop pressing it. She had secretly wondered what it would be like to suck his cock ever since the photo session and she felt her pussy get wet as she realized that she was enjoying it.

Tara had sucked enough cocks to know what was happening when she felt Tim's cock suddenly swell, then explode, hot, thick cum blasting onto her tongue and down her throat as she continuously gulped as she sucked him off. She had always loved the feeling of a cock blowing in her mouth and she felt herself cum yet again as her brother's cum pumped.

"That was excellent!" Brad said, applauding, the others joining in when Tara finally finished sucking her brother off.

Tara's cheeks were flaming when Tim climbed off of her and helped her to sit up. The change in direction of gravity made her aware of some escaped cum trickling down from the corner of her mouth which she scraped into her mouth with a finger.

"I think it's time for a drink," Clara said, moving over to a bar that was in one corner. "Our initiation drink, Long Island Iced Tea," she announced when she returned with a tray full of glasses for everyone. "It also helps to wash the taste of cum away," she said with a laugh.

"I like the taste of cum," Tara said, feeling her cheeks flame even hotter.

"Hear, hear!" they all said, raising their glasses.

"To cum!" Clara said with a laugh as they all drank.

"Shall we continue?" Brad asked a few minutes later.

Everyone took their seats, Tim and Tara standing by the divan.

"Tara, fuck Tim," Brad said, smiling at the look of total surprise on her face. "After he cums, 69."

Tim was very surprised when Tara, after a momentary hesitation, pushed him onto the divan on his back, then climbed on top of him, her knees on either side of his hips. Her eyes locked on his, Tara reached down beneath herself and wrapped her hand around her brother's cock, guiding it to the entrance to her pussy. With an audible moan, Tara lowered herself onto Tim's cock, twitching her hips as inch after inch disappeared up into her pussy.

Tim couldn't help himself as Tara leaned forward and began to work her ass up and down as she fucked him, filling his hands with her breasts, squeezing them, pinching and pulling on her hard nipples. Her pussy felt incredible as she fucked him. Time passed and Tim felt his balls beginning to tingle. When he moaned out loud, arching his hips as he began to cum deep in her pussy, Tara ground her pussy down on him, using her control to milk his cock until he stopped cumming.

Resting for a moment, Tara reversed herself, planting her cum-filled pussy on Tim's mouth as she sucked his cock into her mouth.

"That was great!" Brad said, applauding after watching them 69 for a couple of minutes.