Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then they heard the front door open, followed by Patrick yelling into his phone. Jenny froze, her son's spurting cock in her mouth, while Jimmy held her face firmly against his cock as he finished cumming, finally releasing her when he heard the front door close, stuffing his cock back into his shorts and turning to face the table while his mother made a dash to the refrigerator, opening it just as Patrick entered the kitchen, a glare of displeasure on his face.

"God, you make me sick," he said when he saw Jimmy sitting in his chair. "You do nothing but waste your time playing golf, doing nothing."

"Whatever," Jimmy replied, smiling as he looked up at his father, picturing his cock in his mother's mouth.

"What are you doing?" Patrick shouted at Jenny.

"I-I'm just getting Jimmy a beer," Jenny replied, once again swallowing, quickly wiping a blob of cum from her chin into her mouth before extracting a bottle of beer and turning around, terrified that Patrick would realize what had happened.

"Christ, must you make it worse by waiting on him hand and foot?" Patrick complained as Jenny opened the bottle, then placed it on the table in front of Jimmy.

"Unlike you, it's a pleasure doing things that make him happy," Jenny said, glaring at him. "Other than your money, you really are useless when it comes to anything family."

"Fucking ingrate," Patrick grumbled, turning on his heel and leaving the room.

"Oh, god, Jimmy, that was close," Jenny gasped, sagging against him, her hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks for the beer, Mom," Jimmy said, pushing to his feet, then bending over and kissing her softly on the lips. "And thanks for sucking my cock. I needed them both."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Thanks for dinner, Mom," Sally said, getting to her feet. "I'm meeting some friends, so don't wait up for me."

"What, dressed like that?" Patrick asked, staring at her.

"What's wrong with the way I'm dressed?" Sally asked, looking down at herself. "I think I look hot."

"KFC," Jimmy said with a laugh, eyeing her tiny bikini top that just barely covered her thick ruby nipples, but did nothing to hide the fact that they were hard and jutting out, most of her freckled breasts visible, his gaze wandering down to her jeans shorts, cut high on the sides all the way to the waistband, exposing at least half of each ass cheek, just enough material between her legs to cover her pussy.

"You got that right," Sally said with a laugh and left the room.

"That doesn't bother you?" Patrick asked Jenny, barely suppressing his rage. "Can you imagine what people think of us when they see her dressed like a cheap slut?"

"Sometimes you are the stupidest man I know, Patrick," Jenny replied, scorn in her voice. "Have any of your complaints done anything but push her further away, made her even more radical just because she knows how much it aggravates you? You keep it up and she'll stop wearing clothes around the house altogether!"

"That would be interesting," Jimmy said.

"I'd expect nothing less from a bum like you. Your own sister," Patrick said, pushing away from the table and storming out of the room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wha-what?" Jimmy sputtered, coming awake when he felt his bed shift, seeing his naked sister crawling over and swinging a leg over his face, lowering her pussy onto his extending tongue.

"I took your suggestion," Sally sighed as she felt her brother begin to eat her pussy. "I had him fuck me at the front door so that I'd be full of cum for you. I was almost hoping that the security patrol would catch us."

"It wasn't meant as a suggestion," Jimmy said several minutes later when Sally rose up off of his face. "Who was he?"

"Just some guy I met at the club, black guy, really good dancer," Sally replied, sliding down her brother's body until she found his cock and guided it to her pussy, sinking down onto him.

"You won't believe what happened to me," Jimmy said as his sister began to fuck him, rocking her hips back and forth as he explained. "Another 10 seconds and Dad would have caught us."

"I'd love to see his face if he did," Sally laughed as she continued to fuck him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm sorry, Mom," Sally said the next morning after Patrick had left for his office as she knelt in front of her. "I didn't think it was necessary to let you know since we had finished with Carl."

"Maybe it's a good idea if you always let me know," Jenny said carefully. "Maybe I won't want to be here when he gets home."

"Or maybe you won't want to get caught with Jimmy's cock in your mouth or anywhere else," Sally said with a laugh.

"Maybe," Jenny agreed, then laughed with her. "I feel so silly, acting like an adolescent who is just discovering the joys of sex."

"Better late than never," Sally said. "I like watching people have sex, especially you."

"Why especially me?" Jenny asked.

"Because it gives me some idea of what I look like, even things to try that look cool that you do that I don't," Sally replied. "Anyway, the next guy on the schedule will be in town tomorrow. Gerrard Shepherd. He's staying at the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, so I booked us in the spa for the morning. I have a feeling we're going to need two days for him. He's 74."

"74!" Jenny gasped. "That sounds so old."

"Well, unless he's got some superman vitamins...I've never done anything with a guy that old," Sally said. "I hope he can get his cock hard."

"If he can, I hope that we don't kill him," Jenny said, sighing as Sally's tongue slid into her pussy and her mouth fastened on her pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mr. Shepherd?" Alice asked when the door to the hotel room at the Eau Resort & Spa opened to reveal an elderly man with white hair.

"Yes?" he said.

"We're the friends of Kevin Hanson that you're expecting," Alice replied.

"Oh, my," Gerrard said. "Please, come in, come in," he said, standing aside to make room for them.

"Hi, Mr. Shepherd," Jenny said, offering her hand. "I'm Jenny Ryan, Patrick's wife, and this is our daughter, Sally."

"I don't necessarily believe in guilt by association," Gerrard said, "but it's hard not to in Patrick Ryan's case, Mrs. Ryan."

"Please, call me Jenny," Jenny insisted. "I know that you're aware of what we're doing and why, so when I tell you that it sickens me to be identified as Mrs. Ryan, I hope that you'll understand."

"Your husband tried to ruin me," Gerrard said angrily. "It wasn't even necessary, he just did it because he enjoys hurting people."

"Yes. Sadly, we know, Mr. Shepherd," Jenny said. "It's one of the reasons that we're doing this."

"Might as well use my name," Gerrard said, sighing. "You can call me Gerrard if you'd like."

"I'd like that, Gerrard," Sally said, taking his arm. "I've never had sex with a guy as old as you. This will be interesting."

"Uh, yes, uh, yes," Gerrard stammered, his face reddening. "I-I'm not so sure that I'm going to be much help, especially not with three of you. You could be my granddaughter."

"I'm the videographer, Gerrard," Alice assured him.

"Two women!" Gerrard chuckled. "I've never seen two women naked at the same time in my life, much less had sex with them."

"You can, you know, get an erection?" Alice asked.

"After a fashion, yes," Gerrard replied. "But it never lasts long and I have very little control of it. Getting old is not for the faint of heart, believe me. It can be a very humiliating, humbling experience, though I dare say that it beats the alternative."

"Do you have any objection to eating pussy?" Alice asked.

"It's about all that I can do anymore," Gerrard replied, chuckling, "though god knows when the last time was that I had the pleasure."

"I think that we're going to need to change what we do for Gerrard," Alice said. "You see, Gerrard, Jenny and Sally aren't having sex for the sex, they're doing it to create humiliation for Patrick. Normally, the men we're working with would get their cocks sucked by the two of them, then he'd fuck them, then he'd fuck them in the ass. It can take a couple of days. I'm sure that you can understand."

"I'd need a month to get my cock hard enough for any of that three times," Gerrard said wistfully.

"Here's what I propose," Alice said. "Please don't take offense. As angry as Patrick is going to be seeing his wife and daughter with other men, imagine how insulted he would feel to see, to learn that they had also had sex with a man so old that he couldn't even get an erection."

"Oh, I love it," Sally laughed, clapping her hands together.

"Here's how we'll do it," Alice said, then explained in detail. "Any problems for anyone?" she asked when she had finished.

"No, but I must say, I'm uncomfortable treating two such lovely young women that way," Gerrard said.

"It's not personal, Gerrard," Alice assured him. "Keep in mind, everything is done with humiliation for Patrick in mind."

"Besides, we both love cum and it's always hot when some guy cums in our face," Sally said.

"What do you want me to do?" Gerrard asked.

"Everyone ready?" Alice asked when they had all undressed and assumed their positions next to each other at the foot of the bed. "Okay then, Action!" she called when they all nodded.

"Hello Patrick Ryan," Gerrard said, his face filling the screen of Alice's camera. "You're one of the worst human beings I've ever had the displeasure to interact with and I feel soiled by the experience. Thankfully, your wife and daughter seem to be entirely different."

Alice zoomed out to show Jenny and Sally naked, plastered to his sides, their hands cupping his semi-hard cock. Stepping back, they both sat on the bed, then leaned back on their elbows, their feet up on the edge of the bed wide apart, exposing and showing their glistening pussies. Gerrard's hands were trembling as he knelt in front of Jenny's pussy and placed them on her inner thighs.

"Eat my pussy, Gerrard," Jenny said, smiling at him. "Make me feel good."

Gerrard might have been old and his cock not what it used to be, but his tongue was not handicapped in the least and in no time he had Jenny gasping and writhing on the bed as she came. After a couple of minutes, he moved over to Sally and did the same.

"If I die in my sleep tonight, I will die a happy man," Gerrard sighed, "having had the pleasure of eating two such delicious pussies. I can't thank you enough."

"You can thank us by cumming for us," Jenny said, sitting up.

Alice zoomed in until she only had Gerrard and his cock and the faces of Jenny and Sally in the viewer. Gerrard was breathing heavily as he jacked himself and quickly gasped as a thin stream of cum shot from his cock onto Jenny and Sally's extended tongues, then another spurt hit them in the noses, dripping down onto their upper lips and then onto their tongue. His orgasm quickly subsided and Jenny and Sally met in a kiss at the tip of his cock before sitting back, licking their lips.

"That was just perfect, Gerrard," Alice said.

"I only regret not getting this opportunity 30 years ago when I could have taken advantage of it more," Gerrard said, smiling. "I'm sorry I made such a mess."

"No problem," Sally said, scraping his cum from her nose and lip into her mouth. "You still eat pussy great. I'd never in a million years have guessed that an old guy like you was eating me."

"I agree," Jenny said. "It was our pleasure."

"You've made an old man very happy," Gerrard said, tears spilling from his eyes.

"You know, that was pretty cool," Sally said as they drove home afterwards.

"I understand," Jenny sighed, "though it's sure nothing I'd ever have imagined doing."

"That goes for most of this, doesn't it, Mom?" Sally asked.

"Absolutely!" Jenny replied, laughing.

A couple of weeks later, Patrick had to go out of town for several days, so they were able to schedule a session at the house, two other men having already been done at different hotels since Gerrard. Jenny relaxed more and more each time, actually allowing herself to enjoy the experience of having sex with strangers who treated her like a goddess, making her feel both appreciated and desired.

Her relationship with Sally deepened and they found themselves in Jenny's bed in a 69 each morning after Patrick left for his office, frustrating Jimmy who would watch, unable to join them because he needed his legs for golf, though Jenny did allow him to take her from behind in the kitchen at the sink a couple of times when he'd get home from the course, pulling her running shorts down and fucking hard and fast, pulling out when he was ready to cum so that she could drop to her knees and suck him off. A few times she would get him a beer when he'd get home from his day of golf, then kneel in front of him and suck his cock.

With Patrick away, Jenny insisted that they all share her bed after they had done their session and Alice had departed. Jimmy was on top of her, her legs up and wrapped around his waist as he fucked her when the phone rang. Not recognizing the number, Jenny answered, Jimmy not slowing down his pounding of her pussy.

"Carl!" Jenny gasped. "It-it's good to hear from you. Carl! I'd like that, too. Right now? Well, right now Jimmy is on top of me, fucking my brains out. Carl says to tell you that you're one lucky son of a bitch," Jenny said, smiling at her son above her. "Really! Next week. Yes, I'd like that, a lot. Okay. Until then."

"Wow, Carl," Sally said. "I think he really liked you."

"How could any man like a woman who...who...who behaves like a slut?" Jenny asked, her pussy squeezing her son's cock as it continued to fuck her.

"Well, Carl doesn't seem to mind," Sally said. "He actually seems to like it."

"I'm going to cum," Jimmy announced. "Who wants it?"

"It's my turn," Sally said. "Mom got fucked."

"Here you are then," Jimmy said, pulling his cock from his mother's pussy and turning to offer it to his sister, who inhaled it, her tongue tickling his balls as her nose pressed up against his belly, feeling his cock swell and pulling back, her tongue extended beneath it as he exploded, cum shooting out and onto her tongue and into her mouth.

"This is so wonderful," Jenny sighed as she and Sally snuggled up against Jimmy.

Several times in the ensuing months Carl would come to town for a day and Jenny would meet him at his hotel as soon as Patrick left for his office, spending the day in bed with him. Jimmy got over the novelty of having sexual access to his mother whenever he wanted and was better able to focus on his golf game, though that did nothing to stop him from fucking her or getting her to suck his cock, especially when Patrick would go out of town and the three of them would sleep in Jenny's bed.

"It really kills me that we don't get to see Dad's face when he sees the video," Sally said one evening when Patrick was away as Jimmy fucked her in their parents' bed while Alice knelt between Jenny's legs feasting on her sopping pussy, the four of them spending a rare evening together, only a week before the golf match.

"Actually, I've been thinking about that," Alice said, lifting her face from Jenny's pussy. "One of the tech guys as work tells me that he can disable the red light that comes on when the built-in camera is recording. He said that he can program the computer to record while it's playing the video, actually putting the recording in an inset video on the playing video showing the person watching as they view it."

"Oh, Alice, that would be perfect," Sally said. "I can't decide which picture is going to be the best, his face when he sees the video, his face when Jimmy wins, or his face when Mom divorces him right there in front of everyone."

"We've only got one more guy," Alice said. "That'll be 43 of them."

"I feel as though I should feel ashamed that I've slept with 43 total strangers in the past 5 months," Jenny said. "But I don't. I really don't even care anymore. I just want this nightmare to be over."

"You're still determined to do what you told me?" Alice asked Sally as she finished sucking her brother off.

"Definitely," Sally replied. "It will drive him nuts. No way he'll be able to focus on his game. You're still up for it?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Alice replied with a laugh.

"What is this plan, Sally?" Jenny asked.

"Better that you don't know," Sally said. "But you and I and Alice will all be wearing the same outfits. The only thing I'll tell you is that you shouldn't watch me, Jimmy. No matter what happens, keep your focus on your game, on the course. Don't look around. Don't pay attention to the crowd, just focus on your game. No matter what happens, see nothing but the course. Do not let anything distract you."

"I'm ready for this," Jimmy said confidently. "Before I started working with Ernie, I was a 5 handicap. I'm easily a -2 now when I focus. I learned so much from him."

"And Dad?" Sally asked.

"He says that he's a +1," Jimmy replied. "Maybe he is. We'll see. A lot of people lie about their handicap."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Where the hell is everyone?" Patrick called out when he went to the kitchen and found it empty, the house eerily quiet. "Fucking hell," he said, turning on the coffee machine, then noticing the iPad next to it with a yellow sticky note attached which had two words written on it, 'Press Spacebar'.

Pressing the spacebar, Patrick saw a video start, then his eyes popped out of his head as he watched the video unfold, his blood pressure shooting through the roof as he watched his wife and daughter fucking and sucking a series of men, all of whom he knew and who obviously knew him and were only too happy to rub his nose in the fact that they were doing what they were doing.

"I will fucking kill that bitch," Patrick snarled as the video ended, the final frame on the screen for a full ten seconds, Jenny sitting on the edge of the bed, her tongue extended and covered with the cum that Jimmy's cock had put there, Jimmy looking at the camera with a big grin on his face as his cock rested on his mother's tongue. Then the screen went blank and nothing Patrick could do would make it play again. "Now I can divorce that fucking bitch," he practically screamed, his hands shaking with fury at being so cuckolded, and by his own son, too.

In a moment of clarity, Patrick realized that they had done this to rattle his cage, to interfere with his golf game against his son. Smiling grimly, he knew that that wouldn't happen. Getting rid of his son had been an overriding priority ever since he had foolishly challenged him to a game of golf. Now, getting rid of him would be just the beginning. Jenny had made a big mistake. Now he had the means to divorce her and leave her with relative peanuts, a few hundred million at the most, while he'd get to keep his billions and never have to deal with any of them again. It was actually worth it, he thought, his fury overwhelming him as he pictured some of the scenes from the video. How dare they!

Screeching to a halt in the parking lot of the Jupiter Country Club's golf course, Patrick struggled to control his anger as he exited the car, seeing his son over near the 1st hole in a group of people. Getting his bag of clubs from the trunk of his car, he strode over to the groups of people, his face a picture of rage and fury, stopping just short of them when he realized that he recognized them. They had been in the video.

Now unsettled as everyone turned to look at him, he saw that Jenny and Sally were dressed alike, in nearly transparent, postage-stamp bikini tops that barely covered their thick ruby nipples and very short silk skirts that swirled with the gentle breeze. Next to them was Alice, similarly attired, her huge breasts exposed, her large dark nipples barely covered by the skimpy material which did nothing to hide them.