Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About this list, Mom," Sally said when he had gone, a smile on her face. "I think we should start the contact process and arrange the list in order of who lost the most. They'll have the biggest interest in some sort of payback, don't you think?"

"Tha-that makes sense," Jenny replied, still shaken by what had happened, nonplussed by her daughter's total nonchalance as she transitioned from one thing to the other.

"I'll work with Kevin on it," Sally said, smiling. "I know how to keep him motivated."

The next several weeks went by as usual with Jimmy very focused on his golf lessons and Sally surprising Kevin with her intelligence as they worked the list, him using his name and contacts to get in touch with each of the names on the list, carefully feeling them out, pleased that one out of three were amenable to their plan, especially after he had Alice make an 8"x10" color print of Jenny and Sally kneeling on the bed, looking back at the camera, their pussies and rosebuds on full display. Several of the men who had been hesitant changed their minds when they saw the photos, unable to resist the lure of having both women.

After several days of being taunted at breakfast, Sally telling him that he was all talk and a coward, Jimmy needling him about his 'supposed' golf game, Patrick finally announced that his attorney had the papers ready for the challenge that Jimmy had issued.

"Who are you?" Patrick asked when Jimmy, Jenny, and Sally showed up at his office that afternoon with another young woman wearing a blue, form-fitting Christian Dior business suit that perfectly matched her eyes, her long straight blonde hair hanging down to her waist.

"I'm Mr. Ryan's attorney, Jane Goodhead," she replied coolly.

"He doesn't need an attorney," Patrick said. "My attorney is here."

"And I am Mr. Ryan's attorney," Jane replied evenly.

Jim Renshaw, Patrick's long-time attorney, handed a copy of the agreement to Jane as they all sat down around a conference table.

"This is entirely unacceptable," Jane replied after carefully reading the 5-page document. "The first thing is the money. Mr. Ryan will not accept stock as payment. He will only accept cash and it must be deposited in an escrow account."

"But this is perfectly reasonable," Mr. Renshaw said.

"Not to my client," Jane replied. "He has indicated that he has zero confidence in his father to keep his word and depositing $10 million cash in an escrow account within 24 hours of signing this agreement would relieve the concern that he has about your client reneging and not keeping his word. Furthermore, my client wishes to establish in this agreement the exact date, time, and place for the challenge to occur. Any deviation or delay would be an automatic forfeiture of the agreement."

"I'll need a few minutes to discuss this with my client," Mr. Renshaw said.

"Just do it," Patrick said, sneering. "He doesn't have a chance in hell of beating me, so it doesn't matter."

Jane and Jim discussed the changes, penciling them in when everyone agreed. Patrick's secretary then made the changes to the document and printed out new copies which everyone signed.

"God, I cannot wait to see your face when Jimmy beats you," Sally said as she signed as a witness.

"Don't hold your breath," Patrick said scornfully.

Jimmy had finally graduated from the driving range to playing the course with Ernie, applying the lessons to the reality and also learning how to better strategize his game for the course. He had already shaved a point off of his handicap and knew that there was still room for more improvement.

Jenny had resigned herself to going through with everything and had even stopped her half-hearted attempts to dissuade Sally from eating her pussy in the morning after Patrick would leave for work. To her chagrin, she actually looked forward to it, her nights filled with erotic dreams.

"Alice is coming over tonight," Sally announced after eating her mother's pussy to several orgasms, looking up at her as she licked her lips. "Dad's gone for a couple of days, so we can get some video of you and Jimmy having sex all over the house."

"Sally!" Jenny replied automatically, her heart pounding harder in her chest.

"We've also started a spreadsheet schedule of the men who have agreed to participate," Sally said, smiling. "Things should really start moving. The first one is coming to town next week for a meeting and we're going to take advantage of the coincidence. Harold Kranston. Does that name ring any bells?"

"N-no," Jenny replied, shaken, having put things out of her mind.

"Dad took him for almost $4 billion," Sally explained. "He couldn't say yes fast enough. I think he really really hates him."

"Suddenly I'm nervous," Jenny said.

"I'm excited!" Sally laughed. "Besides, once you get started, you'll get into it. Even if you don't, you have to act like you are for the video. One thing will lead to another. He's staying at the Breakers, so that'll make things easy. I've made us spa appointments for after breakfast, then we'll go to his room for the first session. We'll have lunch at the Breakers, then do the second session, everything in one day. Nobody will question why we're there and we'll be home in time for dinner."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hi, Alice!" Sally greeted her when she arrived, hugging her. "It's nice to see you again."

"Well, it's nice to see you, too, Sally," Alice replied, smiling. "My father certainly has enjoyed spending time with you lately."

"He's so sweet," Sally said, taking her arm and leading her into the house. "He always lets me suck his cock or fucks me after we've done our work."

"He certainly enjoys it," Alice laughed. "And I don't blame him. If I were a man, I'd want you, too."

"Hello, Jenny, Jimmy," Alice said when they arrived in the living room. "Ready for a fun evening?"

"I sure am," Jimmy replied, grinning. "After a day on the golf course, I'm more than ready."

"This is all still so...difficult for me," Jenny said with a sigh.

"You'll be fine once we get started," Alice assured her. "I've actually thought about this, pictured your house and envisioned scenarios. The whole idea is to make Patrick think that the only thing that you two do when he's not here is have sex, everywhere."

"What about me?" Sally asked.

"You'll be a part of it, too, but this is all about your mother and Jimmy," Alice replied.

"Would you like something to drink?" Jenny asked. "I think I need something."

"Anything is fine," Alice replied, taking off her jeans jacket to reveal her wife-beater T-shirt, her huge breasts pressing against the material and bulging from the sides, her large dark nipples sticking out.

Jenny opened a bottle of Cakebread Chardonnay, pouring four glasses.

"This is delicious," Alice said after they had toasted to payback.

"What do you have in mind?" Jenny asked as they all sat down, Alice's mid-thigh skirt riding up on her large thighs.

"Well, believe it or not, I want to start with you dressed to the nines," Alice said. "Here in the living room," she added looking around. "Do you have any sort of regular clothing that you wear around the house, especially in the mornings?"

"She always wears the same green peignoir," Sally said.

"That will be perfect for the kitchen shots," Alice said, nodding and smiling. "We're going to do stuff in the laundry room, the bedroom, your private bathroom...Jimmy, how many times can you get hard and cum?"

"Uh, I don't know, three, four at least," Jimmy replied, blushing, seeing his mother's eyes open wide and her mouth drop open. "Sometimes more."

"My record is getting him off 8 times in one day," Sally said smugly. "He's a fucking stud."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped as Alice laughed.

"Well, with that kind of performance capability, if you should happen to lose your bet, I can guarantee a future in adult films for you," Alice said. "You won't starve."

"Wow, that would be cool, getting paid to fuck," Jimmy said with a laugh.

"What about me?" Sally asked.

"You're star material if I've ever seen it," Alice said to the precocious girl.

"If I had to work, that would be my first choice," Sally sighed. "Getting fucked by porn studs all day long."

"If you have something that comes down to just above your knees," Alice said, "that would be perfect. And pearls. Full makeup."

"Really?" Jenny replied, surprised.

"I promise that it'll be worth it," Alice assured her.

While Jenny went to change, Alice pulled a comfortable chair over next to a small table that had a reading lamp on it and a wedding photo of Patrick and Jenny. When Jenny returned wearing a beige outfit with pearl earrings and a pearl necklace, Alice had her Sony Handicam ready.

"Here's how I want to do this shot," she said, explaining in detail, Jenny's eyes and mouth opening in surprise. "Okay?"

"Sounds good to me," Jimmy said, a huge grin on his face, Jenny's face flushed with embarrassment.

"There's no need to prolong anything, so cum as quickly as you can," Alice instructed.

"Hey, whatever you say," Jimmy replied, sitting in the chair.

"You can do this, Jenny," Alice assured her. "Ready?"

"Yes," Jenny finally replied, taking a deep breath.

"Action!" Alice said, holding the camera in front of her.

"Jimmy, you look exhausted," Jenny said, kneeling in front of her son seated in the chair.

"36 holes today, Mom," Jimmy sighed.

"I really need to go," Jenny said. "I'm meeting one of your father's business associates."

"Are you going to fuck him?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh, most definitely," Jenny replied, chuckling. "But first, let me help you to relax a bit," she said, reaching for his zipper and pulling it down, then extracting his big cock, jacking it in her hand to its full size.

"Just what I needed," Jimmy sighed, resting a hand on his mother's head as she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth.

"I need to go, Jimmy," Jenny gasped after a couple of minutes, jacking his raging cock. "Just cum for me," she said, going back down on him.

Sally felt her own pussy flooding with juices when she saw her brother's cock exploding in her mother's mouth, Alice right there with the camera close, getting footage of the ropes of cum shooting from the slit of Jimmy's cock to coat his mother's tongue before she wrapped her lips around his cock and hollowed her cheeks as she sucked him off.

"That was perfect," Alice declared when Jenny finally sat back licking her lips and swallowing, the taste of her son's cum cloying to her entire mouth. "You picking up that photo and looking it while you were sucking him off was very powerful."

"I'll say," Jimmy replied, smiling. "I love the way you suck my cock, Mom."

"My god!" Jenny gasped, then laughed at the absurdity of the whole situation. "What now?"

"Can you change into a loose skirt and blouse?" Alice asked, smiling.

When Jenny returned several minutes later, Alice nodded her approval.

"Patrick must have an office or something," Alice said.

"Of course," Jenny replied.

"Let's go there," Alice said. "Okay, here's what I want to do," she said after seeing the office. "Any questions?"

"Not from me," Jimmy replied, grinning.

"Jenny?" Alice asked.

"No," Jenny replied, sighing in resignation. "I guess I don't need these," she said, reaching beneath her skirt and pulling her panties down and off, then hopping up onto the desk as Jimmy sat in his father's chair.

"Action!" Alice said, holding her camera in front of her.

"Oh, Jimmy, on your father's desk," Jenny said, moaning as Jimmy lifted her legs over his shoulders, leaning forward to drag his tongue up through her pussy.

"He'll never know," Jimmy said, driving his tongue into his mother's pussy and slurping at her juices.

Jenny was having orgasm after orgasm, one piggybacking on the previous as her son ate her flowing pussy.

"Oh, Jimmy, stop, stop," Jenny panted after several minutes. "Fuck me now, let me feel a real cock in me."

Jimmy stood up, dropping his jeans to the floor, his big cock standing out in front of him.

"Oh, yes, yes," Jenny sighed, acting yet not as her son filled her pussy with his cock and began to fuck her, Alice very close with her camera filming everything.

"You've got such a great pussy, Mom," Jimmy said as he fucked her, his big cock glistening with her juices.

"Jimmy!" Sally said, appearing next to them as he continued to fuck Jenny. "How come you always fuck Mom. What about me?"

"I've got plenty for you, too, Sally," Jimmy said, groaning, the head of his cock in his mother's pussy as his balls exploded, cum spewing into her.

All of them could see Jimmy's cock throbbing as he came, cum leaking from around his cock. When he finally finished cumming and stepped back, Jenny's pussy was gaping open, cum running from it.

"Here you are, Sally," Jimmy said, turning towards her, smiling as she inhaled his glistening gooey cock and sucked on it, taking all of him into her mouth and throat before releasing him with a smack of her lips, then turning to glue her mouth to her mother's cum-filled pussy and loudly feast upon the cum cocktail filling her.

"That was perfect, just perfect," Alice crowed when Sally finally lifted her face from her mother's pussy, a big smile on her face as she licked her lips.

"I'll say," Sally said.

Jenny was breathing hard, her eyes as wide as saucers, overwhelmed by how hard and how many times she had cum as her son fucked her, then as her daughter ate her cum-filled pussy.

"Would you like to take a break?" Alice asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement, her big, dark, hard nipples pressing out against the material of her T-shirt.

"I think that would be a good idea," Jenny replied, her legs trembling as she slid from the desk, looking up at her grinning son, his big cock dangling in front of him. "I think I'd like some more wine."

"Well, personally, I'm jealous," Sally said when they were all back in the living room with glasses of wine in hand. "You're getting all of Jimmy's cock and I'm only getting clean-up duties."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped, flushing. "We're doing this for a reason."

"Well, my reason's just as good as yours," Sally said with a laugh. "I like the feeling of Jimmy's cock in me, too, and I want some of it. Just watching fucking you is so frustrating."

"Didn't you say that you start your day by sucking his cock?" Alice asked.

"Well, yeah, but...but it's just frustrating!" Sally replied, pinching her nipples hard between her fingers.

"Trust me, I know it is," Alice said. "At work, I sometimes watch scenes being shot. I get all worked up by it."

"So, what do you do?" Sally asked.

"Well, many times I just grab one of the actors and take him to my office," Alice admitted with a smile.

"See!" Sally said, her eyes wide.

"When we're finished, he'll be all yours," Alice said, smiling. "The anticipation will make it all the sweeter. But for now, I'd like to do a shot in the laundry room and then the kitchen. That green peignoir you mentioned will be perfect for both shots."

"Don't you dare complain!" Sally admonished when Alice finished explaining what she wanted them to do in the laundry room, Jenny's cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat."

"Everyone ready?" Alice asked, taking up a position to the side of the two machines and kneeling down, her Handicam in front of her. "Action!" she called out.

"Hi, Mom," Jimmy said, coming behind her and wrapping his arms around her, his hands finding and covering her breasts, his fingers pinching and pulling on her hard ruby nipples.

"Jimmy!" Jenny gasped, arching back against him, feeling his hard cock pressing into the crack of her ass through his gym shorts. "I'm trying to do the laundry."

"I'll try not to get in the way," Jimmy said with a laugh, lifting one of her legs and propping her knee up on the machine next to her, fully exposing her ass and pussy as her green peignoir rode up over her ass. "You know that I just can't get enough of you," he said as he sank to his knees behind his mother, his big hands grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them far apart so that he could lean in and sink his tongue into her pussy.

"Oh, god, Jimmy," Jenny gasped, feeling her legs trembling as she came on his tongue.

"You taste so good, Mom," Jimmy said after a couple minutes, licking his lips, a big smile on his face. "As good as Sally."

"Well, I should feel grateful that you'd bother with an old woman like me when you can have your sexy young sister," Jenny said, moaning when she felt him stand up, pushing his gym shorts to the ground and then rubbing the head of his cock between her long, petaled pussy lips before sinking it into her.

"I can't tell the difference," Jimmy said as he began to fuck his mother. "You've both got the most delicious, magical pussies."

"Oh, Jimmy, so good, so good," Jenny gasped as yet another orgasm washed over her, her knees sagging, only staying upright because they banged into the washing machine beneath her. "You-you know what I want, Jimmy," Jenny gasped after several minutes of having her pussy pounded by her son. "Please."

"Tell me," Jimmy replied, his eyes sparkling with delight as he watched his mother's long pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock as he pumped it in and out of her pussy.

"Jimmy, please," Jenny moaned. "In my ass, I want to feel that big cock of yours in my ass."

"That sounds good to me," Jimmy replied, sliding his cock from her pussy and up an inch to press it against her starred rosebud. "Your ass was made to fuck," he said, his eyes wide as he watched his cock disappearing into his mother's ass as she moaned in delight. "I think that you like it in the ass even more than Sally," he said as he sawed his cock in and out of his mother's tight ass.

"Oh, Jimmy, that is so good," Jenny sighed as her son continued to sluice his cock in and out of her ass.

"I'm going to cum," Jimmy announced after a few minutes, beads of sweat on his forehead.

"Yes, yes, cum in me," Jenny implored, trying to press her ass back against him as he groaned, his cock swelling in her ass, then pulsing as he dumped his balls into her.

"God, that was great, Mom," Jimmy said when he finally pulled his cock from his mother's gaping ass, cum running down to form a puddle on the floor.

"It sure makes doing the laundry a better experience," Jenny said, then laughed.

"That was fantastic," Alice said, laughing. "My god, you two are hot."

"I may be jealous, but I agree with Alice," Sally said, shaking her head. "It's hot watching you fuck Mom, Jimmy."

"Imagine how I feel about it," Jimmy replied, grinning.

"You think that you're up to some more?" Alice asked, a gleam in her eyes.

"I-I need to clean up first," Jenny said, lowering her leg to the ground and turning to face her son, cum leaking from her ass down her legs. "You, too," she said, looking up at her son and smiling wanly.

"It's not just lines for me, Mom," Jimmy said when they were in her shower. "I really do love fucking you."

"I know, Jimmy, I know," Jenny sighed, using both hands to soap and wash her son's big cock and balls. "If you weren't my son, I'd be on cloud nine."

"But I am your son," Jimmy pointed out, reaching out to cup her breasts, pinching and pulling on her hard, ruby nipples.

"How can something so wrong feel so good?" Jenny asked with a sigh.

"Maybe it's not so wrong," Jimmy suggested, using the bar of soap to build up a lather in his hands, then reached down, one hand sliding down the crack of his mother's ass, the other covering her pussy.

"God, Jimmy, what has gotten into you?" Sally asked, laughing when they returned from cleaning up, Jimmy's cock rock-hard out in front of him.

"You try taking a shower with her," Jimmy replied defensively.

1...89101112...15