Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at least you had the sense to save it for the video," Alice said, sighing as she eyed his cock.

"Is that what you think?" Jenny asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Mom, you didn't!" Sally gasped, her eyes wide.

"No, we didn't," Jenny replied, smiling as she slipped her peignoir on, "but it's nice that you'd that we did."

"Let's go to the kitchen and I'll explain what I want out of this shot," Alice suggested. "Jimmy, can you put on some clothes, what you'd wear to play golf?"

"Uh, sure," Jimmy replied, shrugging.

"Meet us in the kitchen," Alice said, smiling.

"How's this?" Jimmy asked when he joined them a few minutes later.

"If that's what you wear to play golf, it's perfect," Alice replied. "What I want to do with this shot is to show how casually you'll grab any chance for a fuck, even if it's only a quickie. We want to make him think that it's the only thing that you're doing together when he's not here."

"Then why the golf clothes?" Jimmy asked.

"We're going to pretend that you've just gotten home from playing golf," Alice explained. "You're going to find your mother at the sink," she continued, then explained the rest. "What do you think?"

"Well, it's certainly got a crudeness to it," Jenny replied.

"I like it," Sally said, predictably. "It reminds me of being fucked from behind in a crowded bar by a stranger. It's hot and fast, and it's good."

"My, god, Sally!" Jenny gasped, staring at her smiling daughter.

"There's no way I can do a quickie," Jimmy said, blushing. "I mean, I've cum three times already. It's not like I can flip a switch that says cum. I'm going to last a while."

"That's okay," Alice said dismissively, Jenny's mouth and eyes wide open in shock. "I'll make it all work in the editing process. I just need the footage right now, so take your time and enjoy it, both of you."

"Lucky you, Mom," Sally said with a laugh as Jenny blushed.

"Shall we?" Alice asked. "Then action!" she called when Jenny took her place at the sink.

"Hi, Mom," Jimmy said, approaching his mother from behind and wrapping his arms around her, his hands finding her hard-nippled breasts as he ground his crotch into her ass.

"Jimmy!" Jenny said, turning her head to look up at him. "How was golf today?"

"It was okay, but I couldn't concentrate," Jimmy replied, one hand sliding down her body and between her legs, his fingers slipping between her sopping pussy lips. "All I could think of was fucking you."

"Well, that certainly won't help your game, will it?" Jenny asked, her body shuddering as an orgasm rippled through her because of his busy fingers in her pussy.

"How about a quickie?" Jimmy asked, rubbing her big fat clit and feeling her body spasm against his.

"But your father will be home shortly," Jenny replied, moaning as she came.

"I'll be quick," Jimmy promised. "I'll fuck you in your ass," he said in a teasing tone.

"Oh, Jimmy," Jenny sighed. "Just be quick, though," she said, leaning forward and spreading her feet apart as Jimmy extracted his cock from his golf shorts.

"I will," Jimmy replied, guiding his cock to his mother's rosebud and easily sinking it into her.

Jenny could not believe it as Jimmy fucked her in the ass, never letting up, never flagging, his big cock just pounding her, orgasm after orgasm rippling through her body as she'd cum. More than fifteen minutes passed before Jimmy finally felt as though he could cum.

"I'm going to cum," Jimmy announced, slamming his cock in and out of his mother's ass.

"Quickly now, Jimmy, before your father gets home," Jenny gasped, grateful that it was finally almost over. Never before had she been fucked in the ass like that, and as much as she had absolutely loved it, her ass was sore and she was ready to stop.

With just the head of his cock still in his mother's ass, Jimmy let loose, his balls aching from all of the work they had done.

"My god!" Jenny gasped when Jimmy finally stepped back, cum running from her ass and down her legs as she lay exhausted on the counter, her legs trembling as she continued to cum.

"That was perfect," Alice said with satisfaction as she got to her feet, shaking her head when she looked at Jenny's gaping ass. "What an incredible fucking."

"You have no idea," Jenny croaked, struggling to stand up, cum running down her legs from her ass. "Never in my life..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mom, it's going to be okay," Sally assured as she proudly drove her mother's candy-apple red Bentley convertible for their appointment at the Breaker's spa.

"I'm just nervous," Jenny said. "I've never done anything like this before."

"What about Kevin?" Sally asked.

"That was different," Jenny replied. "I had gotten to know him. It wasn't like this, just going to meet a stranger in his hotel room for sex."

"Well, that's not really what it is," Sally said, "even though that's what's going to happen. If we weren't trying to get rid of Dad, I doubt that you'd be doing this."

"I know that I wouldn't be doing this, any of it," Jenny sighed, shaking her head. "I feel so...so...so cheap."

"That will last until you have a nice cock in your mouth or a tongue between your legs," Sally laughed. "Then you'll just feel good."

Jenny took one last look in the mirror after dressing following her spa treatments, critically eyeing her mid-thigh culottes and her white blouse, her ruby nipples easily visible through the sheer material.

"Alice!" Sally called out, waving her arm in the air when she saw the Rubenesque woman in the reception area of the spa when they exited. "You made it."

"Not a chance that I'd miss this," Alice replied, accepting Sally's hug and noticing her micro-miniskirt and tube top. "Hello, Jenny. You okay?" she asked, noticing the strained look on her face.

"Hello, Alice," Jenny replied, exchanging kisses on the cheeks. "I'm just a bit nervous is all."

"Well, you look good enough to eat," Alice said, appraising her. "You'll be fine once things get rolling. Just think of everything as acting a part. Remember to use the kind of dialogue that we've discussed and always look as though it's the best whatever in your life, whether you're sucking his cock or he's eating your pussy or fucking you. Everything is better than anything with Patrick."

"I'll try," Jenny said.

"Okay, it's showtime, so nothing but smiles and enthusiasm from here on out," Alice said, pressing the door buzzer at the room number that they had been supplied.

"Hello," a good-looking man in his 60s said upon answering the door, dressed in slacks and a long-sleeved shirt which was rolled up on his forearms. "Please come in. We haven't actually met, but I'm Harold Kranston," he said after closing the door after them. "I must say, as provocative as the photo was that Kevin sent me, in the flesh, you're both far more beautiful."

"Just wait until we take off our clothes," Sally said, smiling broadly.

"Something I definitely look forward to," Harold said. "I thought that perhaps you'd enjoy some champagne first, to relax, so that we can get to know each other a bit before...This is as unusual for me as it is for you, I imagine."

"Oh, you have no idea," Jenny replied, exhaling as though she had been holding her breath.

"Kevin pretty much explained things to me," Harold said as he began opening a bottle of Dom Perignon. "For me personally, Patrick Ryan is the most evil, inhumane person I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. He delights in the misery of others and takes pleasure in harming people, ruining their lives. I can't even imagine what it must be like living with such a man."

"That sounds about right," Sally said. "I hate him. He's the worst father, always calling me a slut. Even if I am, a father doesn't say those kinds of things to his daughter, does he?"

"Not in my world," Harold replied, distributing the glasses of champagne.

"Mr. Kranston, I'm Alice, the official photographer and videographer for this little production," Alice said as she accepted a glass of champagne.

"Yes, Kevin mentioned you," Harold said. "He told me that you'd explain what you want of me."

"Well, the whole purpose of this is to embarrass and humiliate Patrick Ryan," Alice said. "As you know, we're going to do that by having Jenny and Sally have sex with a number of the people who have been done hard by Patrick, like yourself. I will be creating a condensed compilation of all of the video that we shoot which will be shown to him just before the golf challenge that Kevin told you about, as much to rattle his cage prior to playing as anything. The ultimate goal is to force him to give Jenny an uncontested divorce so that she doesn't suffer the negative financial ramifications of the totally egregious pre-nup agreement that he required Jenny to sign prior to their marriage."

"There's nothing I won't do short of breaking the law to help," Harold said determinedly. "And if you'll excuse me for saying so, this is going to be a real pleasure," he added, appreciatively eyeing Jenny and Sally from head to toe.

"I have to admit to being very nervous about all of this," Jenny said. "This is not the kind of thing that I do. It's not about you. You're a very handsome man and I'm sure that I'll...enjoy being with you, but..."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of," Harold said emphatically. "Kevin made me aware of your pre-nup and I personally find it infuriating. It's totally one-sided. And if Patrick is half the asshole in his personal life that he is in the business world, I can completely understand you resorting to such a...drastic course of action."

"Here's how we'd like to do this," Alice said, then explained. "How does that sound to you?"

"Like a dream," Harold replied, smiling. "I'm sorry, I can't help it, but the two of you are extremely attractive. This will probably be the single-most enjoyable thing I've ever done in my life."

"We'll make sure of it," Sally said. "Mom's sort of shy and quiet, but you know what they say about still waters running deep."

"Indeed," Harold said, smiling when he saw Jenny flush in embarrassment.

"If I may ask," Alice said, "how much time do you need after ejaculating before you can get hard enough to do it again?"

"My, you are frighteningly direct," Harold said, laughing, "but understandably so, considering the agenda that you've outlined. With the proper stimulus, which the two of you most certainly are, 15-20 minutes should suffice."

"And after lunch?" Alice asked.

"I'm sure that I'll find the wherewithal for one more performance," Harold replied with a smile.

"Well, shall we get started?" Alice asked when they had finished their glasses of champagne.

Jenny's face was flushed as she unbuttoned her blouse, Sally quickly stripping. Harold smiled when he saw Sally's naked body, then watched as Jenny slipped her blouse off, revealing her naked breasts whose hard ruby nipples Harold had already noticed and appreciated. When she let her culottes fall to the floor, leaving her naked, Harold shook his head.

"My god, you two are beautiful," he said. "You could be twins. It's hard to believe that you're mother and daughter."

"Speaking of hard," Sally said, giggling as she reached out and wrapped her hand around Harold's rock-hard cock. "I can't wait to taste this and feel it in my pussy."

"Why don't we do the opening shot, then I'll leave the three of you to enjoy yourselves?" Alice suggested, a smile on her face as she appreciated how Sally's total inhibition broke any ice that there might have been. "Okay, ready?" she asked when the three of them assumed their positions at the foot of the bed. "Action!" she called out, her Handicam out in front of her, zoomed in on Harold's face.

"Hi, Patrick," Harold said, a big smile on his face. "Remember me, Harold Kranston? You better fucking remember me, you goddamned asshole. And speaking of fucking, you've got a really beautiful family."

Alice zoomed the view out, revealing Harold naked with Jenny and Sally on either side, equally naked, pressing their breasts against him, each with a hand wrapped around his cock. Seeing Alice indicate that they should continue, they sank to their knees, then began to suck Harold's cock, alternating and also sucking on the head of it at the same time, their tongues dueling across the tip.

"You screwed me, Patrick," Harold said, looking directly into the camera.

"And I thought, why not make it a family affair," Jenny said breathlessly, turning to face the camera. "We'll all screw him," she added, smiling, then turning to engulf Harold's cock in her mouth.

It didn't take very long before it was obvious that Harold was going to lose control. Harold groaned as his cock exploded as it rested on Jenny and Sally's extended tongues, cum shooting out to cover them and into their mouths before Sally sat back, swallowing and licking her lips as she watched her mother finish sucking Harold off.

"Mmm, delicious," Jenny said as she leaned back, swallowing and turning to look into the camera. "I hope you liked that, Patrick, because that's as close to a blowjob as you're ever going to get to me. But you'll have to excuse us now, our pussies are just crying for some of this cock."

"Oh, my, that was just wonderful," Alice said, laughing so hard that tears fell from her eyes.

"That was fantastic," Harold said. "That was the best cocksucking experience I've ever had."

"Mmm, just wait until we wrap our pussies around your cock," Sally said.

"I think some more champagne is in order," Harold said, shaking his head in amazed disbelief. "This is just fantastic."

"Could I have a towel?" Jenny asked, now embarrassed.

"No, definitely not," Alice replied quickly, surprising her. "I want you both naked, sitting across from Harold so that he can see you. And let him see you. I want him excited and seeing the two of you will certainly do that."

"I agree," Harold said, handing out filled champagne glasses. "Seeing the two of you naked would make a dead man's cock rise."

"I like it when people look at me and get horny," Sally said, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the sofa well apart, spreading her pussy open for Harold to see, whose eyes lit up.

"Christ, you've got a pussy that's just made for eating," Harold said, breathing hard, his eyes glued to Sally's open pussy.

"Mom's is just as tasty," Sally assured him. "Show him, Mom," she said, smiling as her mother blushed but brought her feet up onto the sofa like Sally, spreading her pussy open for Harold to see.

"Oh, look at that," Sally said, her eyes wide as she pointed at Harold's rapidly rising cock. "I think that he likes what he sees."

"Why don't we take advantage of this?" Alice suggested. "Here's what I'd like to do," she said, explaining.

Kneeling on the bed next to Harold as he lay on his back, Alice videoed as Sally mounted him, wriggling her pussy down onto his cock while Jenny straddled his face, sighing when she felt his tongue enter her pussy as Sally pumped her pussy up and down on his cock. After a couple of minutes, they changed places.

"That's it, Mom, fuck him good," Sally laughed as Harold voraciously ate her sopping pussy as she straddled his head, watching her blushing mother as she rode his cock.

At a signal from Alice after another couple of minutes, Sally dismounted his face and Harold rolled over, taking Jenny with him, his cock never leaving her pussy as Sally ensconced herself on her mother's face, smiling with delight when she felt her tongue in her pussy, holding her mother's ankles while Harold furiously fucked her, her long inner lips clinging to the shaft of his cock each time he pulled back.

"I'm going to cum," Harold announced, his face red, sweat beading his forehead.

Alice moved closer with the camera, feeling her own thighs getting slick with her pussy juices as she watched cum seeping from around the head of Harold's cock in Jenny's pussy as he came, Jenny loudly slurping on Sally's pussy.

"Oh, wow, look at all that cum," Sally marveled when Harold finally leaned back, withdrawing his cock from Jenny's pussy which gaped open, full of his cum which was leaking down towards her rosebud.

"Holy shit!" Harold gasped when Sally fell forward, gluing her mouth to her mother's cum-filled pussy while Jenny continued to eat hers, not lifting her face until she had slurped up all of the cum cocktail filling her.

"That was perfect," Alice said, breathing hard as Sally finally dismounted her mother's pussy-smeared face and rolled over onto her back next to her.

"That was simply incredible," Harold panted, staring at the two women sprawled naked on the bed.

"If you think that was good, just wait until you fuck our asses after lunch," Sally said, laughing. "God, this is so much fun! I just love sharing a cock with you, Mom," she said as Jenny's face flushed.

Agreeing to meet after lunch at 3:00, Jenny, Sally, and Alice left, heading down to the dining room for lunch, which Harold told them to charge to his room.

"This is the life," Sally sighed as the server poured their glasses full of Roederer Cristal Rose champagne. "I'm even learning to like champagne."

"You're both doing really well," Alice complimented them. "After a few of these sessions, you'll be able to do it on autopilot. How about you, Jenny? How are you doing?" Alice asked, smiling.

"Fine," Jenny sighed, "which is terrible. I enjoyed it, especially thinking of the fact that Patrick is going to see it."

"Just keep in mind that you're not doing this out of lust, but out of necessity," Alice told her. "Any lusty pleasure that you get is strictly a bonus."

"Well, I'm doing it out of lust, for sure," Sally said, "but I also like helping Mom and Jimmy so that we can all get rid of Dad. I can't wait to see his face when he sees the video that you finally create."

"Well, I don't want to disappoint you, but I don't think that you will," Alice said. "I talked with my father and we both agree that you shouldn't be there when he sees it, any of you. It might not be safe. I'm going to set it up on a server that automatically deletes it when it's played, leaving no trace that it was ever there so that he won't be able to use it in the divorce. I was worried about him physically trying to harm you when he sees you after seeing the video, but my father thinks that the presence of him and any of the others who agree to be there for the golf match will deter him, which should increase his rage because he'll have no outlet or way to express it. We also think that both attorneys should be there to certify the results of the match."

"Well, we certainly have no experience with this sort of thing, so we'll rely on your advice," Jenny said.

"My father thinks that you should have the locks changed on the house during the golf match," Alice said. "If everything goes according to plan, you won't want Patrick coming back to the house. My father also thinks that you should hire a 24-hour guard service for a few days, maybe a week, just until Patrick has some time to calm down and not do anything totally foolish. You can probably get a judge to issue a restraining order against him. I doubt that he'd consciously do anything that would end up putting him in prison."

"Oh, that would be cool," Sally said with a big smile. "I think prison with some nice big guys who hadn't seen a pussy in a long time would be good for him."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped.

"Wouldn't you like to see him being had from both ends by a couple of big guys?" Sally asked.

"No, I wouldn't," Jenny replied firmly. "I don't love him, I may even hate him, but I don't wish any harm to him. I just want to be free of him."

"Well, let's go get some cock in our asses," Sally said with a laugh. "We can think of it as a freedom fuck."

1...910111213...15