Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally, you really are terrible," Alice said, tears streaming from her eyes as she laughed, her big breasts bouncing on her chest.

Jenny felt a bit strange a couple of hours later as she thanked Harold after showering and then dressing, her ass still tingling from his cock, yet for some reason feeling very horny. Not unexpectedly, Harold hadn't been quite as virile, just managing to stay hard enough to fuck each of them in the ass a bit before cumming in Jenny's, his eating their pussies beforehand only serving to get her more excited, an excitement that had gone unsatisfied.

"You're the best, Alice," Sally said, hugging her as they split up downstairs.

"Yes, thank you, Alice," Jenny said. "This is all so strange, but it's nice to have you in our corner helping us. In spite of everything, I really do appreciate it."

"Well, other than believing in what you're doing, I have my own axe to grind," Alice replied. "But that aside, watching the two of you is a real pleasure. Now I think that I'll go take it out on my father," she added with a smile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Jimmy!" Jenny said when she found him in the kitchen when they arrived home.

"Hey, Mom," Jimmy said as he closed the refrigerator, a beer in hand. "How'd it go?"

"Great," Sally replied. "He was a really nice man, though his cock was sort of average and he couldn't really keep up. We got what we needed, though."

"How is your golf game doing?" Jenny asked, blushing.

"Good, really good," Jimmy replied. "Ernie is an incredible teacher. He sees things that I never even thought about. He said that he thinks I've got what it takes to turn pro if I keep applying myself."

"That's wonderful, Jimmy," Jenny said, smiling at her son.

"Well, I'm more interested in seeing you kick Dad's ass," Sally said. "Then you can turn pro and you'll have enough money that it won't matter how successful you might be as a pro, you'll just be able to play."

"It's all I think about," Jimmy said.

"All?" Sally asked, her hands on her hips.

"Well, about golf," Jimmy replied, grinning at his sister.

"We've got some time before Dad gets home from work," Sally said, grinning mischievously. "How about a good fuck?"

"Sally!" Jenny gasped.

"Tell me you wouldn't like the very same, Mom," Sally snorted. "I know that Harold's cock only made you hungry for more. It was such a tease. Now Jimmy can scratch my itch with his big cock."

"I-I think I'll just start getting dinner ready," Jenny said.

"Suit yourself," Sally said, shrugging. "While you're doing that, just picture Jimmy's big cock in my pussy and I'll think of you making dinner," she said with a laugh. "Come on, Jimmy," she said, grabbing him by the hand and dragging him from the kitchen.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I have to go out of town tomorrow," Patrick announced at dinner that evening, the first time in several days that he had even spoken during a meal.

"When will you be back?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know, maybe 2-3 days," Patrick replied. "Why?"

"So I can be prepared," Jenny replied. "Like always."

"Can't you go somewhere for 2-3 weeks, or months?" Sally asked, an obviously fake, tight smile on her face. "We promise not to miss you."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Patrick replied angrily. "No gratitude from any of you. Look at the life I provide you. What are you complaining about?"

"Just you, your presence," Sally replied insouciantly. "You think that your money is everything. You treat us like shit, with no respect. Why should we give two shits about you or want anything to do with you?"

"Little girls who act like sluts don't deserve any respect," Patrick replied, his eyes dropping to Sally's big hard ruby nipples pressing against her too-small T-shirt. "Nor do lazy sons who refuse to work, who only play golf and laze around on the beach."

"Must you talk like that?" Jenny asked, exasperation in her voice. "They're our children after all."

"Don't remind me," Patrick said, getting to his feet and throwing his napkin down on his plate.

"Perfect," Sally said smugly once he had left the room.

"Why must you provoke him, Sally?" Jenny sighed. "Isn't it difficult enough?"

"Fuck him," Sally replied, shocking Jenny. "But it's also perfect timing. Carl Wester is arriving in town today. He's staying at The Four Seasons. We can have Alice bring him here instead of going to his hotel room."

"Carl Wester?" Jenny asked.

"Mom, you really should read the spreadsheet," Sally said. "You should know at least a little about the guys that are helping us. Dad screwed him for more than $2 billion. He owned that chain of gyms. He was in the middle of refinancing when Dad jumped him. He's one of the angrier people that we've contacted. He couldn't agree fast enough, didn't even ask for a picture or anything."

"But we don't know when your father will be returning," Jenny said. "He could just show up and walk in on us."

"No, he couldn't," Sally replied with a grin. "I've taken care of that."

"How?" Jimmy asked, smiling at his sister's devious smile.

"I've been fucking his pilot," Sally replied, laughing at the look on her mother's face. "He's pretty good, has a nice cock, too. But the best part is that he's agreed to always call me whenever he's scheduled to fly Dad back from wherever. I told him that I wanted to know when he'd be coming back so that I could get ready for him. He's in love with my pussy and loves it when I let him cum in my mouth. He knows that every time he calls me to let me know that Dad's on his way back, he's going to get some. It's a win-win."

"But if he were to find out," Jenny said nervously.

"Mom, he's going to find out, but when we want him to," Sally replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It really feels different when Dad's not here and you know that he's not going to be here," Jimmy said with a sigh at dinner the next evening. "That's pretty fucked up, isn't it?"

"It's sad," Jenny replied, smiling wanly at her son. "I'd have given anything, done anything to have it be otherwise."

"You're only human," Sally said. "So you made a mistake. Now you're correcting that mistake. Shit happens. At least it's fun."

"Not for me," Jenny said with a sigh.

"Oh, Mom, please," Sally said. "Tell me that you're not just a little bit excited about tonight. There's nothing like first times. I'm excited and it's just an old man to me. Doesn't it turn you on just a little to know that you're going to get some back on Dad?"

"It's not that easy for me," Jenny replied. "I never had sex on the first date."

"And I wouldn't dream of dating a guy a second time if he didn't fuck me on the first date," Sally said with a laugh. "It's really amazing to me that we look so much alike, even taste the same, yet we see things from totally different points of view."

"It's so...impersonal," Jenny sighed.

"It's sex," Sally said. "I mean, the only personal thing about sex is how it makes you feel. The person attached to the tongue or cock or whatever is incidental. If you make it personal, god, that would be a drag."

"You never had sex with a guy just because you wanted to?" Jimmy asked. "You always liked the guy or something?"

"I suppose that's true," Jenny agreed, nodding.

"I guess that I'm more like Sally, then," Jimmy said, smirking. "As long as they say yes, that's all I care about. I don't care if they're pretty or fat, as long as they're willing."

"Jimmy!" Jenny gasped.

"I mean, uh, well, you're my mother and I love you that way," Jimmy tried to explain. "But sex with you, it's the best, maybe because I feel that way about you."

"Oh, what bullshit," Sally laughed. "You love sex with Mom, and me, because it's just the best there is and you know it."

"Oh, my god," Jenny laughed.

"Well, isn't it?" Sally asked her brother.

"Yeah, it is," Jimmy agreed, grinning. "Definitely the best."

"Hey, Alice is here," Sally said, hearing the sound of a car pulling into their garage.

"I haven't even dressed yet!" Jenny gasped, jumping to her feet.

"I'll take care of it, Mom," Sally said, heading to the garage where she met Alice coming through the door wearing a halter top that showed more of her huge breasts than it contained and a short wraparound skirt that showed most of her thick thighs, followed by a burly, barrel-chested bald man in his mid-50s with a huge moustache.

"Hello, Sally," Alice greeted her, enfolding the tiny girl in her arms for a hug. "This is Carl Wester."

"Hi, Carl," Sally said, shaking his hand, a big smile on her face.

"You're the daughter?" Carl asked, a big smile on his face.

"Yes," Sally replied. "Disappointed?"

"Not in the least," Carl replied with a booming basso laugh.

"Mom's waiting for us in her bedroom," she said, seeing the surprise on Alice's face and the delight on Carl's. "Come on," she said, turning to lead the way.

"Wow!" Carl said when they got to the double-door leading into Jenny's bedroom, surprising her just as she was lifting her arms to let her dress drop onto her body.

"Sally!" Jenny gasped, her thick ruby nipples screwing into knots as she stared at them, feeling her pussy flood with juices as they stared at her nakedness.

"I thought that I'd save us a bunch of time so that we can get right down to the fun," Sally said, enjoying her mother's discomfort. "This is Carl Wester, Mom."

"I would never have imagined that a slime-ball weasel like Patrick Ryan could possibly have such a sexy, beautiful wife," Carl said, stepping forward, taking Jenny's dress from her hand and tossing it to the side. "Such a hot woman should never wear clothes," he said, shocking Jenny when he reached out and caressed her body, his big hands covering her breasts and pulling on her hard nipples before letting one hand trail down her stomach to reach between her legs, his fingers slipping between her long pussy lips and into her sopping pussy. "What's your name?" he asked, withdrawing his hand from between her legs and bringing his glistening finger to his mouth and sucking on them.

"J-Jenny," she gasped, her legs trembling as she felt her pussy flood with juices.

"I hope that I'm not being too forward," Carl said.

"N-no," Jenny stammered, flushing. "That's why you're here."

"Carl, we have a sort of script that we like to follow," Alice said, smiling when she saw him enfold Jenny in his arms, one hand sliding down her back to cup her ass, his fingers finding her wetness as they delved between her legs.

"That sounds fine to me," Carl said, laughing after Alice explained. "It'll be a cold day in hell before I run out of insults for Patrick Ryan."

"Why don't you undress then?" Sally suggested, moving to stand next to her mother, having already stripped.

"Damn, you two could be twins," Carl exclaimed as he unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his broad muscular chest, his trousers following, sliding to the ground to reveal a very thick cock.

"Oh, nice cock," Sally said, reaching out and wrapping a hand around it. "This is going to feel good."

"Uh, what should I do?" Jimmy asked, his cock hard in his jeans as he stared at his naked mother and sister.

"You're just a spectator for this one, Jimmy," Alice replied. "You can be my assistant."

"You're the son?" Carl asked.

"Yes, sir," Jimmy replied.

"This doesn't bother you, seeing your mother and sister in this situation?" Carl asked.

"Only the circumstances that have caused it," Jimmy replied. "Watching them fuck is hot."

"We're not doing this out of lust," Jenny said, staring at Carl's rapidly rising cock. "We just want to teach Patrick a lesson," she added, flushing when she saw that Jimmy's eyes were on her pussy.

"Why don't we start?" Alice suggested. "Take your positions at the foot of the bed and remember to include as much insulting dialogue as possible, but keep it real, please. Okay, action," she called when they were in position.

"Hello, Patrick, you sorry piece of shit," Carl said, fury in his eyes belying the smile on his face. "You fucked me, so I thought I'd fuck you, or at least your family," he said.

Standing behind Alice, Jimmy could see her pan out from Carl's face to show his mother and sister plastered to either side of him, each of them with a hand on his hard thick cock.

"Mmm, look, Mom," Sally said as they both sank to their knees, "a nice thick cock."

"This will be a welcome change," Jenny said, running her tongue around the head of Carl's cock, meeting Sally's and dueling with her before going down on him, all the way down, taking all of his cock into her mouth.

Jimmy watched from behind Alice as his mother and sister took turns sucking on his big thick cock, noticing that Sally had one hand between her legs playing with her pussy at the same time. He must have unconsciously tried to get closer, suddenly bumping into the back of Alice's head with his bulging cock. Automatically reaching up to see what had hit her in the back of the head, Alice's hand fell perfectly upon Jimmy's bulging cock, hesitating for a moment as she processed what she had found, then giving it a nice squeeze before releasing him, looking up to smile at him.

"I-I'm going to cum," Carl said after several minutes, his breathing increasing as he fought for control.

"You ready for a mouthful of cum, Mom?" Sally asked, lean back and leaving Carl's cock to her mother.

"Mmm, yes," Jenny purred, furiously jacking Carl's cock while holding the head of it on her extended tongue while looking directly into the camera.

"Oh, yes," Sally sighed when she saw a thick rope of cum shoot from Carl's cock onto her mother's tongue and into her mouth, followed by several more before Jenny closed her mouth on his cock, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him off, her throat bobbing as she gulped down the cum filling her mouth.

"Oh, that was wonderful," Jenny said when she finished sucking Carl off, licking her lips and still swallowing. "There's nothing quite like the taste of a man's cum for the first time," she said, drilling the tip of her tongue into the slit of his cock.

"I don't know which of them sucks cock the best, Patrick," Carl said, looking into the camera as he caught his breath, "your wife or your daughter."

"My pussy needs some attention now," Sally said.

"I think I can help you with that," Carl said as Sally sat on the bed, leaning back as she brought her feet up onto the edge, fully spreading and exposing her glistening pussy, her long inner lips petaled apart and her big fat clit just begging for attention.

"I'd like some of that, too," Jenny said as she watched Carl eating Sally's pussy, joining her on the bed shoulder to shoulder, reaching down to spread her pussy apart.

Jimmy thought that his cock would explode in his jeans as he watched Carl eating first Sally's pussy, then his mother's, back and forth, back and forth.

"Ladies, you are absolutely inspirational," Carl said, getting to his feet and sliding his big thick cock up and down between Jenny's spread pussy lips before pressing it into her, eliciting a moan as her pussy stretched to accommodate him.

Just like he ate their pussies, Carl fucked them, first one, then the other, back and forth, back and forth until finally he announced that he was going to cum while he was fucking Jenny.

"What a great fuck," Carl groaned, turning to look at the camera. "Now I'm going to fill your wife's pussy with cum, Patrick, and I'm going to imagine that it's your mouth."

"Oh, that is so hot," Sally laughed, clapping her hands as she sat up to watch, Jenny pushed up onto her elbows, her mouth hanging open as she felt Carl's cock pulsing in her pussy. "Just look at all of that cum," she exclaimed when Carl finally stepped back, cum running from Jenny's gaping pussy.

"Holy shit!" Carl gasped when Sally leaned over and glued her mouth to her mother's cum-filled pussy and began to feast on the cum cocktail filling her.

"Come, let me suck your cock, Carl," Jenny panted, her whole body trembling as she came as Sally continued to eat her pussy. "I can't wait to feel this in my ass," she said after Carl had quickly crawled up onto the bed and presented his gooey cock to her mouth.

"That was just perfect," Alice finally said, leaning back, deliberately rubbing the back of her head against Jimmy's bulging cock.

"I'll say," Carl agreed, staring in amazement as Jenny and Sally remained locked in a 69, eating each other's pussies. "Damn!"

"Oh, that was...nice," Jenny sighed when Sally finally rolled off of her, placing her hands over her breasts, her hard ruby nipples achingly hard, seeing Jimmy staring at her, his eyes glued to her spread pussy. "Jimmy, would you get a bottle of champagne?" she asked, spreading her legs even further apart, smiling when she saw his eyes widen. "I've worked up quite a thirst."

"S-sure, Mom," Jimmy said, swallowing, not wanting to tear his eyes from his mother's pussy, wanting nothing more than to dive into it and taste her spicy juices.

"You're one hell of a woman," Carl said, gently pulling Jenny over to snuggle against him, one of her legs thrown across his, her pussy pressed up against his thigh, her hard nipples pressing into his side as his hand cupped her ass.

"What about me?" Sally asked, leaning over to smile into his face.

"You're simply outrageous," Carl laughed.

"Will you be able to fuck some more today?" Sally asked, licking her lips.

"After a while," Carl replied with a laugh. "You want to fuck some more?" he asked as Jimmy returned with a bottle of Krug and 5 glasses.

"Always," Sally replied. "It's what I live for."

"Oh, Sally," Jenny sighed. "Must you?"

"Oh, Mom," Sally replied, imitating her mother's tone. "When are you going to admit that you're just as horny as me, that you love sex just as much as I do?"

"It's a lot more fun sharing than competing, wouldn't you say, Sally?" Jimmy asked as he handed the glasses out. "There's nothing quite like watching you and Mom together."

"Isn't that the truth," Alice said with a sigh.

"I like it that people get turned on watching me," Sally said. "I like watching people fucking, too. Don't you?" she asked Carl.

"Well, I have to admit that I don't have much experience in that way," Carl replied, "but if this is anything to go by, I'd have to say that I'm definitely a fan."

"Maybe we should ask Jimmy and Alice to entertain us," Sally suggested mischievously, her eyes sparkling. "After all, they did get to watch us. I'll bet that would get your cock hard again. Alice has the cutest pussy and she tastes really good."

"Sally!" Jenny gasped as she sat up to receive the glass of champagne from Jimmy, sitting cross-legged and flushing when she saw his eyes rivet onto her pussy, resisting the urge to put a hand in her lap to cover herself.

"I'll bet Jimmy is just dying for some relief," Sally said with a laugh, pointedly looking at her brother's cock bulging his jeans.

"I'll drink to that," Jimmy said, raising his glass in a toast.

"I think that that would certainly be something to see," Carl said, smiling. "Is that...part of things?"

"Whatever you'd like is part of things," Alice said, smiling. "You're the one doing us a favor. Anything we can do to contribute to your...excitement..."

"Us?" Carl replied, a puzzled look on his face. "How exactly are you part of this, aside from your videography?"

"I'm going to create the video after shooting it," Alice replied. "I'll also create the website that we'll post it on for Patrick to see just before the golf match. I'm also going to make other arrangements that I'm not at liberty to talk about at this time."

"And how do you feel about that?" Carl asked Jenny.

"We're all here for the same reason," Jenny replied. "As difficult as it is, I do this for my children, to protect them. They were willing to give up everything to be rid of Patrick. Giving up some of my...pride is a small price to pay in comparison. Even though I...appreciate your...attraction to me, your willingness to help, it's still very difficult for me because it's so out of character to the rest of my life. When you add in the fact that my children are watching me, participating with me, that only compounds the difficulty."