My Neighbors' Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to have another one?" Mandi teased.

"Yes!" Ashely exclaimed. She twisted her neck and shoulder so that we were face to face, only inches apart.

"I mean, if Darren wants to do this again, I'll put up with it," Ashely backpedaled. I smiled at her.

"How sweet of you," Mandi addressed Ashely. To me she said, "How long before you get hard again?"

"He's still hard," Ashely sighed contently. "Hard and deep in my butt."

"Hey!" Mandi protested. "That butt is mine now. Darren, roll her over and let me go where only one man has gone before." My eyes remained locked with Ashely's as I tenderly removed my member from her back door. She bit her lower lip as I finally slipped out.

"My knee is killing me, so we are going to have to screw Ashely on our sides," I informed Mandi. Ashely rolled over so that she and I were front to front and Mandi was angling in from the rear.

"Wait," Ashely protested. "Your penis was just in my butthole. There is no way that's going in my pussy."

"Christ girl," Mandi pushed her upper body over Ashely and engulfed my cock in one smooth move. She did a quick lick and suck then released my cock. "It is not a shit repository. Most cocks are clean and if they are not, get a wash cloth." Mandi gave my cock a few more deep bobs then sat back up. "See, all clean. Let's get back to fucking."

Ashely gazed wandered from Mandi to me.

"Lift your leg, Ashley," I commanded. She put her left hand on a spot just above the back of her knee and then raised her left leg up so we could have easy access to her pussy and ass. I inserted my cock into her cunt first, working it slowly in to the hilt.

Ashely's eyes half-shuttered and a blissful smile awakened on her lips. Once I was securely in place, it was Mandi's turn. By the reaction of Ashely's body, her Sister-in-law wasn't being overly gentle. Thankfully my earlier adventure had prepared her rectum for Mandi's energetic thrusting.

"Ah, ah, ah," Ashely panted.

"Hey," I prodded Ashely, "what would Jefferson think if he could see you now?"

"He wouldn't -- who cares what he would think," Ashely moaned. "He gave me to you. That bastard shut me out again and I'm sick of it."

"I'm never going to give you back," I snarled sexually.

"Never?" she gasped. Her wide eyes were filled with doubt.

"Never and it's your own damn fault," I pressed her. "You are too damn sexy and you've been hiding it from me for all these years. I have lost time to make up for."

"I'm sorry," she whimpered then leaned in and kissed me. Our tongues coaxed each other back and forth in a teasing wrestling match.

[...]

It was a little too much to ask my testicles to cum so soon after their last live-fire exercise. Mandi and I did last long enough to leave Ashely an exhausted wreck. She wasn't unconscious as much as unresponsive.

"Darren, don't forget the next round is mine," Mandi gulped for air.

"Are you ready to go right now?" I groaned.

"No and I don't say that often," Mandi snickered. "In fact, I don't think I've ever been too tired for sex before now."

"Try to remember this is punishment, Wench," I joked.

"I remember I'm next," she wiggled her hips. Then, "I can't get over how beautiful Ashely is when she's not being a stuck up prude."

Ashely mumbled something.

"What was that?" I inquired gently.

"I've been 'stuck-up' alright," she gasped then giggled. One of her weary hands rose up and covered her mouth over yet another stunning confession.

"Did you like it?" I murmured. Ashely looked away evasively.

"Should I get us some drinks?" Ashely said as she propped herself up.

"Rum and Coke," Mandi raised a hand heavenward. "Wait, make that tequila."

"Captain Morgan for me," I provided.

Ashely scooted to the foot of the bed, slid her legs of and took a wobbly stand.

"My legs feel like rubber," she tittered nervously.

"Get used to it," Mandi chuckled. "This is going to be our life for some time -- hammering our sex holes so much we can't walk straight."

Hammering their sex-holes?

The older blonde waved off that comment weakly before staggering from the room. Mandi turned her head and gave me a happy look. She followed that up by removing the strap-on and making her way to the bathroom where I could hear her cleaning up. Mandi came back first with Ashely less than a minute behind with the drinks.

We sat back against the headboard, sipping our drinks and passing from awkward silence to comfortable cuddling. Per form, Ashely couldn't make eye contact with me while Mandi snuggled up my body and kissed me playfully on the shoulder, neck and cheek. After ten minutes, Mandi transformed her stance to all-fours.

"Can I get your ready for my round of butt fun?" Mandi grinned. I wasn't hard, yet I didn't see any difficulties in getting there by simply ogling her fine body. She looked down at my crotch, back to me and pursed her lips.

"Nah," I decided. "Ashely, give me a blowjob. Mandi, my knee is shot so I'll need you to give me some reverse cowgirl action this time around."

"Ah -- okay," Ashely muttered. I had the sinking suspicion she resented the center of attention moving from her to Mandi. That didn't stop her from taking my penis in hand and lick the head.

"When you bent me over the sofa this morning, I knew we would end up like this," Mandi giggled. "I'm so jealous Ashely got to you first, you pervert."

I spanked Mandi's ass for her comment. When she presented it for more attention, I began raining down a rhythm on her divine bubble butt until she was sniffling in pain and arousal. Mandi's declaration of her jealously inspired Ashely to go at her fellatio with renewed vigor. Mandi gave me a telling wink before retrieving the lube and handing it off to me.

Her 'tight little butthole' was already prepped by my earlier digital-anal efforts. I wanted her fully prepared by the time Ashely got my cock ready. As it was, I had her ass gyrating before Ashely finally could be convinced I was hard enough for Mandi.

"I want it, Ashely," Mandi insisted. She took hold of my dick and a brief tug of war erupted between my two 'victims'.

Mandi coated my cock liberally with lubricant and didn't wait to rub it in before squatting over me and placing my glans at the entrance to her anus. Her sphincter easily accommodated my rods passage, letting Mandi twist and turn as she sunk down to the base. Mandi went from her feet to her knees as she began to rock forward and back.

"Mandi, are you okay?" Ashely worried.

"What's wrong?" I grimaced. I wasn't in pain -- I was feeling the effects of Mandi gripping my cock like in a velvety glove-like vice, which I couldn't help but savor. It was something new and thrilling.

"Her eyes have rolled up in her head and she looks -- lost in concentration," Ashely whispered.

"Loving it," Mandi gave a throaty growl. Outside the definition of 'total slut' I didn't know what to make of her reaction. I was not so well endowed that I was sure I was the largest dick to have gone up her ass. Hell, Mandi was working so hard to bring Ashely willingly over to my camp I felt I owed her some pleasure for going way above and beyond the role of victim in my scheme.

I reached onto the headboard and felt around for the remote. With the right selection, the image from the camera overhead appeared on the wide screen TV on the wall opposite the foot of the bed, projecting the image of Mandi as she rode me.

"Oh -- my -- God!" gasped Ashely.

She'd never really put together the knowledge I had security devices in all my rooms with the reality of seeing herself on the TV.

"Fuck yeah!" Mandi exclaimed as her eyes opened and she found herself staring straight into her own ecstatic face.

For my part, I pushed up until I could wrap my arms around Mandi's midriff and nuzzle her neck. Mandi shuffled back into my lap and embrace.

"Ashely," Mandi beckoned, "come play with me." Ashely looked to me before deciding I was going to let her figure this one out on her own. She pulled herself over, supported herself with a rigid left arm and began to suckle on Mandi's right teat. Ashely's right hand gave Mandi's left nipple a quick pinch then 'walked' its way down to her cunt.

"Aaahhh," Mandi gave a deep guttural groan. Mandi had two of Ashely's fingers thrumming her twat, my dick up her ass, Ashely's mouth on her right nipple, my lips on her throat and, sensing a spot remained under-stimulated, my left hand quickly moving to her left breast. "Ah, Ashely -- Darren -- I can die happy now."

"Ashely, I guess we can stop," I teased. Ashely, Mandi's breast still between her lips, gave me a confused look. She saw the humor in my eyes and caught on quickly.

"Okay," Ashely shrugged then began pulling away.

"No," Mandi wailed. "Please!"

"Beg me," Ashely insisted with a wicked twist to her lips.

"Please, I'm begging you -- don't stop," Mandi pleaded.

"Tell me you -- you -- you're a whore and you like big cocks," Ashely taunted.

"I'M A WHORE AND I LOVE BIG COCKS!" Mandi howled.

"Do you really like the taste of my pussy?" Ashely snuck a question in.

"Yes," Mandi replied inside a second. Ashely remained silent for some time then got back to pleasuring Mandi.

"If I do this for you now, you have to promise me you'll never touch my pussy again," Ashely prodded.

"Darren?" Mandi implored.

"If you give up Ashely's pussy, she has to give up yours as well," I suggested. I could have thanked the Heavens for the look of distress on Ashely's face.

"To hell with that," Mandi panted. "Ashely, stop -- God -- please, stop!"

"I," Ashely hesitated, "hummm -- only Darren can tell me to stop," she reversed her argument.

"Darren?" Mandi repeated.

"No rest for you, Ashely," I responded to Mandi by addressing her sister-in-law. "Keep at it until we break Mandi's over-sexed mind wide open."

"Yes!" Mandi exulted.

"If I have to," Ashely replied with almost as much enthusiasm as Mandi. The verbal interplay along with the sexual stimulation finally began to overwhelm Mandi's senses. Her back arched, tilting her head back against my shoulder and squealed at the ceiling. The undulations of her rectum felt like she was trying to rip my cock off.

Ashely stopped working her over. I kept pushing into Mandi's ass.

"Stick your fingers back in," I barked at Ashely. "Make it three fingers inside her plus rub her clit."

"Right now?" Ashely asked even as she complied.

"Yep," I grinned. "We are not letting her come down." In a way, this was cruel. It was also giving Mandi something new, as well as something that would cool down her libido and allow the two older members of this trio a chance to recoup our energy. Right now that meant the youngster was writhing, whimpering and fighting for each breath.

"No ... more," Mandi whispered to me after, what seemed to me, a hideously long climax on her part. I instantly waved Ashely away and let Mandi's weight fall fully on me. The blonde sat up on her haunches and took in the sight of her devastated young partner. Mandi's body was limp, her pleasure etched across her sweat-stained face.

"Mandi?" Ashely called out to her sister-in-law. She repeated herself twice more before Mandi looked up and grinned at Ashely. She raised her leaden arms and wrapped them around the larger blonde's neck.

"Thank you," Mandi rasped softly. "I'm sorry I've been so mean to you all these years."

Ashely's face contorted with a variety of emotions. So much of the Hell which had rained down on Ashely's life in the past had been partially, or fully, Mandi's fault. She was irresponsible, care-free and seemingly callous to the harm she caused. On the other hand, Ashely knew this was a heartfelt declaration on Mandi's part. She was both grateful and apologetic.

"You are welcome, you brat," Ashely sighed and hugged her back. Mandi's arms flopped limply to her side, but before Ashely could let her go, I pressed my head over Mandi's shoulder and invited Ashely into a kiss. We kept this up for several minutes -- kissing, tickling our lips and French kissing -- before Ashely gave a gasp and a moan.

"Mandi, are those your fingers in my pussy?" Ashely murmured.

"Yes," Mandi mumbled.

"Are you the one tweaking my nipple?" Ashely asked with a pleasurable sigh.

"I'm exhausted, not dead, Ashely," Mandi giggled wearily. "You are steamy-sexy and oh so close."

I joined in by going after Ashley's other nipple, plucking, twisting and pulling it hard enough to make her gasp. Ashely began breathing heavily. She was clearly near the end of her tether.

"How about we take a shower?" I suggested.

"Okay," Ashely agreed with some relief.

"Fine," Mandi muttered. "But you'll have to carry me. I can't feel my legs."

[AFTER THE BREAK]

"Ashely, is Jefferson still having his sports party this Sunday?" I inquired.

"Yes," she responded cautiously.

"I want you to wear the white bikini during it," I ordered. "You can wear a sheer sarong when it starts, but it comes off after an hour."

"What?" Ashely squawked. "I can't do that. I'll be practically naked."

"That is the whole point of a bikini, Silly," Mandi snickered.

"I mean I'll look horrible," Ashely pleaded.

"You still believe that?" I quizzed Ashely.

"Yes -- yes I do," she looked so miserable.

"I'll give you an out then," I offered. Ashely looked hopeful while Mandi, behind her, looked disappointed.

"What do I have to do?" Ashely hesitantly inquired.

"I'll make it easy for you," I grinned.

"Really?" Ashely was now suspicious and unsure.

"Sure, all you have to do is not get me hard," I told her.

"NOT get you hard?" Ashely and Mandi mimicked.

"Yes," I confirmed. "I want you to put your magenta bikini back on then assume five poses I desire. If you do as I request and you don't make me hard, you are off the hook -- on the bikini. No nudity, or girl-on-girl action, is necessary."

"Oh," Ashely sounded secretly disappointed. "That seems -- easy."

"That's easy, alright," Mandi giggled. "With you modeling that suit we'll be lucky if he doesn't bust a nut."

"Stop being -- so impossible to deal with," Ashely groused at Mandi. "I think Darren's lost his mind. I'm going to do this, nothing is going to happen and it will be up to you and your antics to amuse him at Jefferson's party."

"If you are so sure you can't entice our host/captor, how about we make a wager?" Mandi suggested.

"It is not going to be fair if you are on the bed with him. I know he'll look at you and get aroused," Ashely evaded.

"I'll go stand in the bathroom with the door cracked so he can't see me," Mandi grinned.

"Fine ... fine, what is the wager?" Ashely asked as she began dressing.

"I get two five minute bedroom breaks with you at the party -- anything goes," Mandi looked positively feral with lust.

"If I win, you have to wear clothing I approve of, no alcoholic beverages and no touching, even yourself, for the whole affair," Ashely showed her own vindictive streak. If she thought she'd scare Mandi into backing off, she was sorely mistaken.

"Sure! I'm not worried," Mandi smirked. "Darren's lusting for your sexy curves. He's going to pop a woodie then fuck me with it."

"How come he has to screw you?" Ashely blurted out then blushed red with shame.

"I get to drill Mandi because she wants to go down on your tasty pussy once more," I enlightened Ashely.

"That's no lie," Mandi agreed. "I can't wait to get between your thighs, drink your sweet nectar and whirl my tongue inside you like a motorboat."

Ashely made a token display of disgust, yet her breath was already increasing in a feverish manner. Ashely finished slipping and wiggling back into her suit then regarded me with curiosity.

"For starters, move to the foot of the bed and crawl up to me," I instructed. "To be fair, pretend that you don't find me totally repulsive."

"Think about that dick and your lips around it, Ashely," Mandi suggested erotically.

"I don't want to think about doing that," Ashely mumbled without conviction. She walked around to the bottom of the bed, then moved onto all fours as she mounted the bed. She hadn't taken two strides forward when my cock twitched.

Ashely's eyes widened at my bodily reaction.

"How hard does it have to get for you to win?" she gulped.

"All the way," Mandi giggled. That had Ashley looking conflicted.

"Keep on coming," I encouraged the blonde housewife.

Ashely moved up, past my outstretched ankles and within inches of my crotch. Blood was rushing into my penis causing it to swell.

"Ah -- Mandi hasn't left yet," Ashely complained.

"I'm gone," Mandi snickered and raced to the Master bathroom and closed the door to just a crack.

"Okay, she's gone. Now stand up on the bed, give me a side profile and cup your bikini top," I directed Ashely. The very action of her going from her hands and knees to standing brought my cock to rigidity. She kept switching her gaze from my dick to my eyes. By the time she cupped those magnificent fleshy tits my cock bounced off my stomach.

"Fine, you win," Ashely moaned.

"Not yet," I insisted. "Turn away from me, spread your legs apart and lean forward." Ashely reluctantly obeyed. I could sense a certain desperation in her eyes.

"Like this?" she mumbled.

"Yes," I groaned. "Now rub your hands down your sides, to your hips then between your legs and down your inner thighs to your knees. Look back at me while you do it." Ashely was showing renewed resistance before finally complying. I was curious about this reticence. Ashely did as I asked, her eyes holding a pleading quality as her hands worked over her body.

For a moment, she held still when she finished. Slowly her right hand slid up to her covered pussy and began rubbing it. I hadn't asked for that, and I didn't ask for her left hand to stroke her ass, but I should have. Ashely's breathing became more audible and rapid.

"Darren," she panted piteously.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked.

"Don't make me say that," she begged.

"Very well," I conceded. "Ashely, come to me. I want to screw you so bad right now." She didn't tear her magenta bottom off, yet she stepped out of it quickly enough.

I didn't have to say anything. Ashely positioned herself over me and carefully went to her knees, resting her hands on my chest. The second she was settled, she reached between her legs, grasped my rod and slipped it into her cunt.

"I am not enjoying this," Ashely whimpered. I knew she was protesting solely for her benefit. Mandi and I weren't buying it at all.

Speaking of Mandi, she snuck out of the bathroom and climbed up on the bed behind Ashely. I knew how tenuous her sister-in-law's submission to her sexual desires was. Mandi looked at the seriousness of my countenance and her mischievous smile faded.

'Take it easy?' she mouthed. I gave a slight nod.

"Ashely?" Mandi beckoned. Ashely was busy looking at me so she missed it. "Ashely," Mandi repeated, this time touching her shoulder. Ashely looked over her shoulder at Mandi kneeling behind her to the left. The older woman returned to an upright kneeling position, twisted and arched her body toward the young brunette. Their kiss was a forgone conclusion.

When Mandi wrapped her arms around Ashely, she wisely placed them on her stomach. It fell to Ashely to move those hands up to her tits and under the bikini top, but, once there, Mandi began to work those mammaries over magically. Ashely turned away from Mandi to gaze upon me once more. I saw the fight against her volcanic sensuality die in her eyes.

This new sense of liberation in her had to be nurtured. I counted this as a major victory. She was wanted, lusted after, desired and appreciated by myself and Mandi -- my surprise accomplice. I had clearly plotted out how to gain vengeance. Now I had to figure out what I would do -- how I would keep what I'd won in the process.

1...345678