My Neighbors' Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly, I noted my bedroom TV flashing me a warning from the top right corner. There was the other part of my plan to take care of. Ashely gave a little whimper as I pulled my cock away from her lips.

"I have something to take care of," I explained pleasantly. I even stroked her hair with something akin to affection.

"You two keep having fun until I come back in a few minutes. Take turns with who is on top," I suggested. I put on my bathrobe, retrieved my cane and slipped out the door, shutting it behind me. I went to the living room and played around with the remote so that it highlighted the two women playing in my bedroom on the wide-screen TV. Next I deactivated the doorbell.

That taken care of, I pulled out a .380 revolver from its hiding place in the entertainment center and took a seat on the sofa. On the main screen, Mandi and Ashely had rolled over, with Ashely now riding Mandi's cock while Mandi urged her on with taunts and slaps on the thighs and the sides of her breasts. In another screen I saw Jefferson's car stop in front of my house then pull into his own driveway.

Predictably, Jefferson came storming around the hedge and down my driveway. I got up and hobbled to the front door. I let him try ringing a few times then pound on the door twice all the while screaming my name before I opened it.

"YOU COCKSUCKER!" Jefferson growled. "Get Mandi's ass out here right now!"

He took in me wearing my bathrobe in the middle of the afternoon. Then he figured out what the background noise from the living room was -- sex. I twisted my pistol in my hand to draw his notice. I didn't plan to shoot him; I only wanted to stop him from doing something immediately stupid.

"Shut up and listen, Jefferson," I grinned. Jefferson's face turned red. He was about to shout something at me, but I cut him off.

"I know it was you and Ted, I have Ted's dog tags with my blood on them, and I have Jay's confession to his part in this whole sordid affair," I snapped. That shut him up for a moment. "The kicker is, of course, Mandi was sleeping with Jay, not me. Had you simply bothered to check things out, we wouldn't be where we are right now."

"Wha -- ha -- Jay -- piss off, you bastard -- what's that noise?" Jefferson sputtered.

"That would be Mandi and Ashely getting themselves ready for another round of sex with me," I smiled.

"What! Ashely?" Jefferson's eyes bugged out.

"Well, you four are going to pay for what you did to me," I explained calmly. "You damn near killed me for something I didn't do. I racked up a lot of expenses, put up with a great deal of pain and was left haunted by the fact I knew fuck-all about what happened to me."

"But Ashely -- she's my wife," Jefferson whined.

"She gave you my security code, Jefferson," I let some fury get into my voice. "She's paying for that. Mandi aimed you and your idiot brother at me, so she's now paying for that too. It was either they give me their bodies, or all four of you go to jail for a nice long time."

"I won't allow it," Jefferson blustered.

"Let's make that phone call then," I glared back. "Let me see -- that's Attempted Murder, Attempted Arson, Aggravated Assault, Burglary and Breaking & Entering. The police will probably stack on a few conspiracy charges as well since you and your brother plotted all this out when you went and bought all that gasoline ... among other things. You're the lawyer -- how many years do you think you guys are going away for?"

Jefferson paled. His fists clenched and unclenched then he looked down at my gun and did nothing.

"I'm not going to let you get away with this," he choked out.

"You chicken-shit piece of crap," I snarled causing Jefferson to stumble back.

"If you had the guts to stop me you would have confronted me a year ago and we would have worked this out then. But no, you had to sneak into my house in the middle of the night like the fucking coward and bully you are," I went on. "You want to get your wife back," I stepped aside, "go and get her. The police will be around to pick you up inside of an hour."

Jefferson looked down the hall then back to me. He swallowed and it seemed that he was about to take a step inside.

"You'll shoot me if I step inside," he accused me. "This is a trick." I hobbled over to a hallway table, opened the drawer, put the gun in and then shut the drawer.

I had Jefferson's measure now. He was the same spineless bastard who had locked Ashely out of their house when he cheated on her. The gun had been more of a security blanket for me than anything else and I saw it now. I hobbled back over to him.

"She's behind those big double-doors at the end of the hall, Jefferson," I directed.

"I'm going to go call the detectives who handled my case and have my lawyer drop off all the evidence I've gathered," I dared him. Right then Ashely hit her orgasm and became very vocal.

"Yes. Yes! Right there -- YES!" she cried out.

"What -- what was that?" Jefferson gulped.

"That was your wife," I answered. "She's paying off a portion of her debt to me. Lucky for you, I want something else from you and your brother."

"What are you doing to her?" he grumbled.

"I'll leave it up to your imagination what Mandi is doing to Ashely to make her orgasm like that," I explained.

"Mandi?" he gawked.

"Yes, I said they were together," I sighed. "You are really starting to bore me, Jefferson. Here is what you are going to do before I get back to fucking your wives. You are going to call Ted and explain the deal to him. I'm going to figure out what form of financial restitution you two are going to make and you'll pay it."

"You two are going to let me have full access to your wives," I continued. "You are not going to harass them physically, or mentally. You guys are going to have to suck it up."

"You bastard," he seethed.

"Takes one to know one," I nodded. Jefferson choked on his retort.

"Now get the fuck off my property, Dirt Bag," I ordered him. "It is time for me to go back and get some of that pussy I would never have gotten if it hadn't been for your and your brother's stupidity." I shut the door in his face, turned around and stumped my way back to my bedroom and the two ladies within.

[A TRUE TASTE OF REVENGE]

"Ooohhh -- I think Ashely left a hickey on my nipple," Mandi sighed. She had woken up a minute ago and crawled into my arms. I was propped upon some pillows at the head of the bed. Ashely was still asleep close by.

"I think it is about time to send you two home," I told her as I stroked her hair.

"Oh," Mandi yawned. "What time is it?" It was already going dark outside.

"Almost eight o'clock," I informed her. Mandi bolted upright, disturbing Ashely.

"Oh fuck!" Mandi squeaked, "Ted is going to kill me."

"What's going on?" Ashely struggled to wakefulness.

"It's almost eight," Mandi sounded desperate.

"Oh shit!" Ashely joined the panicked chorus. "Where are my clothes?"

"Stop freaking out," I stated firmly. "I explained the deal to Jefferson, he called Ted and you two are covered. If they get pissy, give me a call and I'll set them straight."

"Jefferson is going to explode," Ashely fretted.

"You saw how crazy Ted became last time," Mandi added.

"Humph," I mockingly retorted. "I talked to Jefferson this afternoon at the front door. I told him he could come back here and take you home if he was willing to face the music. He declined."

Ashely stared at me, clearly stunned.

"Since Ted hasn't shown up on my stoop in the past five hours, we can assume he's allowed Mandi to get fucked in his stead as well," I looked to Mandi. "Oh, they are violent enough when they think they aren't going to get caught. I'll let their current actions speak for themselves."

"Five hours?" Mandi muttered dumbfounded.

"Yes," I affirmed. "Jefferson saw your car in the driveway and came storming over here around three. I set him straight and sent him home."

"Wait," Ashely gasped. "What were we doing?" She was referring to her and Mandi.

"As I recall, you were riding Mandi and she was calling you nasty names right before you came," I grinned. "Jefferson heard it all."

"Oh God," Ashely put her hand over her mouth.

"Ashely -- Mandi, who was the better fuck?" I redirected to Mandi.

She thought about it all of a second.

"My entire time with Jefferson was fifteen minutes," Mandi shrugged. "There is really no contest. I mean, the only time I kissed a girl was to turn a guy on, but I'm loving this strap-on and Ashely's sweet behind."

Ashely flopped back on the bed, covered her face with her hands and kicked her heels on the bed in a tantrum-like motion.

"What is wrong with me?" she muttered. "I can't believe I even want to remember this day."

"Well, we can relive it all tomorrow," I assured her.

"You are going to keep doing this to us?" Ashely removed her hands and regarded me with a degree of tragic uncertainty.

"For some time to come," I met her gaze. "Hell, the entire time I was in the hospital I couldn't even get a hand job. Since Jay clued me in, I've spent most of my time thinking about bending both you sluts over and fucking you until you screamed for mercy."

Ashely looked out the large window overlooking my deck so Mandi rolled over to her.

"You are a slut now, Ashely," Mandi teased.

"No, I'm not," Ashely insisted. "He made me do those things."

"Oh, so he made you give me this hickey on my boob, or spank my ass red?" Mandi countered. "Face it, 'Sis', you got off on putting my face into the sheets and screwing me raw."

"No, I -- oh damn it," Ashely broke down. "Can I go home now?"

"Okay," I answered. "I have one more task for you two. I'll let you get dressed then explain what I want you to do."

What I wanted them to do was put spy-cams in their houses so I could keep track of things there. Clearly Ashely thought that my voyeurism was terribly perverse. Mandi took it in stride, even offering to put one in the shower. I told her I couldn't think of a safe place to hide it there, but thanked her for the enthusiasm.

I also gave Mandi a black box which would collect and boost her signals because it wasn't like these little video devices had a great range. The ladies were to put them up after their hubbies passed out/went to bed. They were to be creative and careful. This part of my plan wouldn't work so well if I couldn't tell what the meat-heads were up to.

I especially wanted to be able to lower the hammer on them if they laid a finger on their wives. They weren't going to pass on their shame and anger onto anyone else; this was their fucking fault and they were going to pay the price. I also made sure both women called me thirty minutes after they got home -- just in case.

Ashely called to inform me that Jefferson was semi-coherent, camped out in his EZ chair in his Man Cave. Mandi told me Ted was drunk yet still capable of calling her a 'cunt' and a 'whore'. I advised her to not antagonize him. She promised me she would be good ~ whatever that meant. By midnight, they had my cameras in place.

[...]

I woke up, somewhat restless around two in the morning. I realized it was the strange scents of the women in my bed. I put on a robe and walked out onto my upper level deck (which overlooked Jefferson's deck -- I'd built mine first) with my cane and my phone. I gave Ashely a call.

"Ashely, go out on your deck," I ordered her. The deck off my bedroom overlooked Ashely and Jefferson's upper deck (the lower one came out of their basement and went around the pool).

"Huh?" she mumbled quietly. I had woken her up. "Now?"

"Yes -- now," I answered. "I want to look at you right now."

"Alright -- alright," she sighed groggily. "I'm going." She walked out onto her deck less than a minute later. She was dressed in a long, flower print-on-white night shirt and was holding her phone and was quite visible in the three-quarters Moon.

"Okay," she yawned as she leaned against the railing.

"Take off your sleepwear," I instructed.

"I'm not wearing anything underneath," she stammered.

"I know. I want to see you naked," I told her.

"Didn't you see me naked enough today?" she begged.

"Obviously not, you sexy bitch," I insisted. "Now take it off." Reluctantly she obeyed, standing naked, out in the open in all her glory.

"Now spin around slowly, hands on your hips," I directed Ashely when she picked up her phone.

She sighed then complied. When she finished she looked over at me. We stayed that way for over a minute. I could imagine that the cool air had her nipples hard and her skin covered in goose pimples.

"Well?" she finally asked.

"You can go back inside whenever you like. I'll stay here and look at you until you do," I said.

"You like doing this to me, don't you?" she accused me somewhat bitterly.

"If you mean 'do I like seeing you naked and passionate' then yes, I do," I grinned.

"Happy? You are getting what you want," she grumbled. I noticed she wasn't heading back in.

"Yes," I answered. "Are you ready to tear up Mandi tomorrow? What do you want to do to her first?"

"You are not going to make me enjoy this -- what you are doing to Mandi and me," she stated defiantly.

"That's okay, as long as you keep coming over and giving me your fantastic body, I'll learn to live with the guilt," I promised.

"You didn't used to be this -- this cruel Darren," Ashely noted.

"Had I known how great sex with you was, I would have made a move on you when Jefferson cheated on you," I responded. It never hurt to remind her that Jefferson fooled around first.

"I wouldn't have slept with you," she countered. "I only slept with Jay because I was drunk."

"Probably not, but you are mine now. How about you spank that ass for me and make it count?" I told her. Ashely glared my way for several seconds then turned sideways, stuck out her succulent behind, hauled off and gave it a swat I heard from my deck.

"Satisfied?" she called out.

"I wish that had been my hand on your ass, but yes, I'm satisfied ... for now," I admitted.

"I'm so happy for you," she said snidely. "I'm going back to bed." She bent over at the knees and picked up her nightgown.

I could see her contemplate putting it back on. She opted to saunter back inside naked instead. I couldn't expect Ashely to be hopping into my bed after one day, yet I had the feeling I was getting there. Mandi was turning out to be even easier than I had thought possible. All she wanted was companionship and to have her kitty spanked occasionally.

[THE NEXT DAY AND THEN SOME]

Mandi showed up a little past nine wearing electric blue short-shorts which rode painfully, in my estimation, up her ass and a cherry-colored sports bra. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had sandals on her feet she immediately kicked off the moment she was inside the door.

"I didn't call you to come over yet," I informed her.

"I was bored," she replied.

"We can't have that," I faux-groaned. "Go bend over the back of that sofa and I'll be right with you." She tip-toed gracefully into the living room, letting the stress of her legs lift her ass even higher. I could see the grin on her face as she knew I was watching her move.

She leaned over the back of the sofa, still on her tip-toes because she was so short after all. I stepped up behind her and ran my hands over her thighs, up to her bountiful ass cheeks, and gave them a good squeeze. Her shorts left the bottom half of each cheek exposed.

"How did you get into these?" I had to ask about her shorts.

"With some effort," she giggled. "You like?" I responded by putting my cane aside and taking hold of Mandi's hips. I lifted her up and pushed her forward until she toppled toward the seat cushions. Mandi had to put her hands to stop herself from tumbling onto the sofa cushions, which positioned her buttocks at the perfect level for me. I didn't have to kneel to get at them.

"Hey," she snickered then "aaahhh," she purred as I buried my face between her cheeks. I aggressively kneaded each buttocks as I forcefully kissed my way down to her pussy. Her vulva was pushing around the fabric trying to keep it contained. Mandi really started moaning as I licked her exposed flesh.

I kept that going for a good while until Mandi began making little simpering noises. I could taste her vaginal juices through her shorts and, when my tongue began pressing against all the right spots, she began pushing with her arms up against me. I gave her one good spank then ran my hands up her body.

I had her stand so I could reach her sports bra and roll it up. In doing so, I pressed my sweat pants, and my hard on, against her ass. When I reached around to grab each breast, I pulled her body up until her back was pressed against my chest. Mandi's legs had spread wide and she was energetically grinding her ass up and down my cock; I was loving it.

"Give me that cock," Mandi begged. Her voice was husky with need. I had to enforce the understanding she was here for me not the other way around. My left hand worked over one of her perfect handful of breast while my right began a rapid rubdown of her fabric covered pussy. Rehab had given me really strong arms and hands. I was happy to use that power to drive her shorts deep into her cunt and give them the friction to put her on fire.

"Oh Fucking Shit!" she screamed shrilly as her body trembled beneath my touch. When her tremors subsided, I put my left hand around her throat then pulled Mandi back until I had my lips to her ear.

"This is what you get for showing up before I call," I said. "Next time will be worse."

"Are you going fuck my tight little butthole, Darren?" she panted.

"Something like that," I smiled.

"How does 5 a.m. sound?" she giggled in response. I gave her left butt cheek a good smack then took a step back.

"Of course, whatever I do to you I have to do to Ashely," I pointed out.

"Oh, I'd like to see that," Mandi looked back me, her grin positively wicked.

"Then, if I do it to you ladies, you will have to do it to each other," I sighed. "Do you want to have Ashely pound your ass? Do you want to pound Ashely's big ole butt?"

"Hell yes!" Mandi began rubbing her pussy. "As much as she called me a tramp after she heard Ted bragging to Jefferson how much I liked it. She's never given her ass up to Jefferson, or Jay -- but she's going to give it up to me -- and you."

"If you want that ass, you need to be extra nice to her today, Mandi. I want to make her love the fucking she's getting so she doesn't want to go back to Jefferson," I explained. "I've already given up on you."

"But I loved the fucking I got yesterday," Mandi pleaded. "I loved screwing Ashely and watching her face flush when I made her orgasm. I owned her and it felt great. Don't cut me out now."

"I meant I thought it would take longer to make you want to come over of your own accord," I told her.

"Darren," Mandi picked up the tempo of her masturbation, "I'm a total slut -- everyone thinks so. I love sex and Ted isn't getting the job done at home."

"I haven't had such a good screw since Ted and Jefferson went deep sea fishing for a long weekend and I spent the entire time with Jay," she went on, "and that was over a year and a half ago. Plus having it be Ashely licking my cunt was awesome."

"Don't rub it in," I cautioned Mandi. "She's still sensitive about liking what we did."

"Yes, Master," she leered at me. I didn't want her joking with me like that -- not yet.

"Stop touching yourself," I commanded. Mandi reluctantly obeyed. I pushed her around until she was lying on her back along the top of the sofa. Her left leg was dangling over the back and while the right was perched on the back cushions.

I dove my mouth onto her pubic mound ravenously. She was already soaked and I could suck her juices through the thin fabric. From yesterday's experiences I knew right where her clit was and lavished it with as much attention as I gave the rest of her cunt.

123456...8