My Neighbors' Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a bad, bad little bitch," I chided her as I spanked her pussy. She came screaming.

[ ~ ]

I had Mandi straddling my lap and doing her level best to suck my tongue out of my mouth when Ashely showed up a bit past ten. I saw she was dressed in her normal, frumpy attire (a dark blue theme this time) carrying two shopping bags with her as I let her in.

"Mandi," she greeted her sister-in-law coolly.

"Darren, I did as you requested. I bought some of the filthiest pieces of swimwear I could dare to be seen in," she confessed. "I imagine you expect me to put one on now."

"Let's see what you've got," I told her as we moved into the living room. Ashely sniffed the air, taking in the smell of Mandi's sexual aroma.

Mandi had made such a mess in her short-shorts after my second assault on her she had to go out to her car and get an orange-red thong bikini she had brought along -- 'just in case', she had winked to me.

"Hello Ashely," Mandi replied. "Let's see how revealing these bikinis are."

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" Ashely glared. "Making me sink to your level."

"Ash, I'm in the same boat you are in," Mandi evaded. "I have to wear a bikini too." Ashely was dissatisfied yet stopped complaining. She poured out her purchases on the coffee table so that Mandi and I could peruse them. I had to admit to myself that I was pleasantly surprised with how daring her choices were.

Mandi picked out three she liked while I made my final decision based on the one Ashely's hand went back to twice.

"Put this one on," I demanded. Ashely sighed dramatically, took of her jacket and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"You can get dressed in the bathroom if you like," I offered. Ashely gave me a quick glance, grabbed up the bikini and quick-stepped it to the closest bathroom.

"I wanted to see her strip," Mandi prodded me. "Hell, I wanted to strip her naked."

"That will come later," I stated. Mandi took my word for it and kept quiet until Ashely came out.

She was wearing a magenta number. It was a tight fit around her bottom and her top was straining to keep her breasts contained. Instead of a string connecting the two halves of the bikini top, the section was one piece but with a huge hole in the middle which exposed her sternum and a large expanse of her breasts. I swore I could see the edge of her areolas on the right side.

"God," Ashely groaned. "I'm pouring out of this thing. She rubbed her thick waist and stomach. She already had her left forearm under her breasts propping them up.

"Come here," I beckoned Ashely to me. She wrapped her arms around her chest before shuffling forward.

I started with my hands on her shoulders then let them drag down her arms, pulling her hands to my hips and then hugged her.

"You look so beautiful," I said while I stared into her eyes.

Twice she opened her mouth to reply and twice no words came out.

Finally Ashely blushed and looked away. I caught a glint of happiness in her eyes though.

"I'm pudgy -- too fat for anything like this," she moped. I grinned because I knew what she wanted -- affirmation. I leaned down. Ashely thought I was going for her breasts so I shocked her when I placed my first kiss on the slight bulge of her belly above her bikini bottoms.

I rested my hands on her hips as I kissed along her belly and wiggled my tongue beneath the waistband. I'm glad she couldn't see my smug smile as she placed her hands on my head and deftly steered me to the places that felt the best to her. Ashely was resistant as I withdrew the kisses. I pulled her to me, face to face; my iron cock pressed between us.

"I don't care what you call it -- I like it," I challenged her. She blinked. "You know I'm not lying to you because I don't have to. I call you beautiful, hot and sexy because you are. I want you because you excite me." I took her right hand in my left and placed it on my cock.

"What about Mandi?" Ashely murmured.

"Mandi, get over here," I called out. Mandi pranced over a moment later. She smiled at us then moved behind Ashely. "Mandi, what do you think of Ashely's body?"

"That's not what..." Ashely muttered. Before she could finish, Mandi pressed against her from behind.

"I think it is smoking hot," Mandi growled playfully. "I'm salivating over the prospects of getting my hands on her again."

"Don't let that saliva go to waste," I taunted Mandi.

"I think I'll start here," Mandi giggled. She squatted behind Ashely and began to work the bikini bottom off her ass cheeks and deeper between her buttocks. Mandi began to plant kisses on the exposed tush-flesh while Ashely and I kept eye contact.

I waited for Ashely to release some of her apprehension before I leaned in for a kiss. Ashely's mouth opened up for me willingly and our tongues touched and flickered back and forth playfully. It was so easy today because she assured herself she had no choice any longer ... so why not enjoy it ... secretly.

"Mandi," Ashely moaned. She tried to sound like a complaint yet came across more as a plea.

Mandi had wedged her hand between Ashely's buttocks and began to stroke her kitty with the bikini bottom intervening. Ashely and I kept kissing each other's lips, cheeks, chin and eyes as she surrendered most of her resistance. I wanted it all gone.

"One of us is going to taste your pussy right now, Ashely," I ordered. "Who do you want it to be?"

"I won't join in this, Darren," Ashely murmured. "You can't make me enjoy this game."

"So you want both of us to tag-team you," I conjectured. "Mandi, don't pull her bottom down. Pull it aside and get to it." Painfully, I went to one knee before Ashely and maneuvered her bikini aside so that her bush was revealed to me. Hmmm ... Ashely had trimmed things up nicely since yesterday.

We didn't have to tell Ashely to spread her legs wider; she did so as Mandi and I moved our faces to contact between Ashely's thighs. My chin touched Mandi's then our tongues lashed out and wiggled into opposite ends of her cunt. I felt one of Ashley's hands come to rest on my head and start making tiny twists with my hair.

A synergy developed where as I pushed to the base of Ashely's pussy, Mandi rocked back until she was tonguing Ashely's anus. She rebounded forward as I rose up to twirl her clit with my tongue and sucked on it like a nipple. Our efforts had Ashely's movements with my hair becoming more intense until I could feel the vibrations starting in her calves and pulsing up her thighs.

"Oh GOD!" she shouted to the rafters. Ashely rose up on her toes to put some space between our stimulations and her sensitive spots. That did no good as Mandi and I rose with her. My partner in 'crime' gave up on Ashely's pussy and became totally devoted to probing Ashely's butt with her tongue. Two sets of hands grabbed Ashely's hips in an effort to keep her trapped between us.

The orgasmic pulse of her first climax became a continuous vibration as her second orgasm hit within a minute. Her pussy was oozing plentiful amounts of fluid I greedily lapped up. Ashely began to sway ominously, then her other hand fell on my shoulder to steady herself. I reached between Ashely's legs and stroked Mandi's side, indicating that she should stop.

I readjusted Ashely's bikini bottom and waited for her to regain some semblance of control. Mandi stood up behind Ashely and hugged her tightly.

"Man, Ashely, I love your fucking body," Mandi exulted. "We should have done this years ago."

"I'm not like this," Ashely insisted weakly.

"Really?" Mandi pouted. "Have I abused you?" Mandi smirked in my direction as she peeked around her sister-in-law. "In that case, I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you." Mandi danced past Ashely, over to the sofa and bent over it, offering up her ass.

"You'll never get a better chance to show her how you feel," I groaned as I struggled to stand.

"I don't want to do this," Ashely muttered.

"Fine ~ she gets away with it again," I grinned. "She slept with your husband, she had this torrid affair with Jay and now she's clearly having sex with you and me without a hint of remorse."

Ashely's face screwed up with conflicting shame, anger and arousal. She pushed past me abruptly and started to wail on Mandi's bottom.

"Ah, ah, ah," Mandi moaned as Ashely's bare palm struck home. She looked over her shoulder at her tormentor and though her eyes brimmed with tears, she was smiling.

"You like this?" Ashely despaired. Her gaze shifted to me. All I could do was shrug.

"Maybe it's your hot little hand on my butt, Ash?" Mandi wiggled her ass some more. Ashley's reactions caught both Mandi and I off-guard. She grabbed the back of Mandi's thong and yanked it up. She didn't completely elevate Mandi off the ground, but she did get her to squeal.

When Mandi tried to stand, Ashely put her free hand on Mandi's spine, pinning her on the back of the sofa. Thankfully, Ashely didn't go for a second yank-and-lift. She opted to start working the thin material of the thong up and down, side to side, giving Mandi's vulva quite the workout.

"Mandi, you are such a cunt -- a bitch -- a whore," Ashely growled.

"Yes -- yes -- yes," Mandi gasped. Ashely hadn't noticed me slip behind her until I put my hands on her hips. She gave me a quick glance then returned her attention to Mandi. As I began bunching up her bikini into her butt cheeks, she gave a little gulp. I was soon giving her as good as she was giving Mandi. The smaller woman came first. That was no reason to let Ashely off the hook.

Ashely removed her hands from Mandi's thong and back and rested them on the sofa, her ass pressed back toward me. She had started to breathe heavily when Mandi righted herself and took in the picture of me behind her sister-in-law who had partial bent over for me. Mandi pushed Ashely's right arm to her back, rolled up the right side of the bikini top and began suckling on the exposed nipple.

Our victim fought on for a few minutes before eventually giving in to her own erotic impulses.

"This is so wrong," she said for the umpteenth time. "I hate both of you but ... this is so damn wonderful -- what you are doing to me. Keep going -- keep going -- Oh FUCK!" she climaxed again -- for the third time. Her muscles had to be cramping.

Ashely slumped down until her breasts pressed down on the top of the sofa. She was fighting for breath. I felt a certain threshold had been crossed.

"Hot damn," Mandi grinned wickedly. "And the actually fucking hasn't even begun yet."

"Darren, could you let me catch my breath?" Ashely requested.

She didn't plead; she asked pleasantly in the manner of a lover, not a supplicant. I reached around and fixed her exposed tit back inside the bikini.

"Of course, Ashely," I murmured into her ear. "Let me know when you are ready to continue. I really want both of you, so don't make me wait too long."

"God, you are incorrigible," she chuckled wearily. "Are you going to show me any mercy today?"

"I'm afraid not," I answered. "I'm going to screw you both until I can't see straight -- and them I'm going to get some glasses and do it again."

"Mmmm," Mandi purred. "My pussy is tingling at the prospects."

"I'm afraid I won't be able to walk home," Ashely confided. "I barely made it out the door yesterday and I nearly collapsed last night when you made me get out of bed to entertain you."

"Last night?" Mandi prodded.

"Oh, he made me go out on the deck of my house and twirl around naked for several minutes," Ashely exaggerated. "Then he made me spank myself."

"I would have paid to see that," Mandi groaned. "Was it a good spanking?"

"I heard it from my deck," I grinned.

"Did you pop a 'woodie'?" she teased me.

"Oh yeah," I smiled. "Hell, I wanted go over there, put her in one of those reclining chairs and screw her all over again." Ashely looked away when I said that, though I detected a little shiver course through her body.

All those years of Jefferson treating Ashely like a glorified cook, hostess and housekeeper were coming home to roost. Jay had cracked the façade of the prudish housewife she'd cultivated as a defense mechanism. Mandi and I had seriously eroded that yesterday, making Ashely feel sexy and desirable despite her own poor self-image.

Now she was lounging around my place in a nice, if somewhat-racy, bikini and acting totally comfortable with it. To ease that feeling along, I moved Ashely to a room she was truly familiar with. I had her make us an early lunch while Mandi and I watched. She opted for a French Onion soup; maybe because it took an hour -- maybe because she liked it.

As she got the burner going, I moved up behind her. She had on a man's apron, yet I was able to slip my hands inside and linked my fingers together at the bottom of her stomach.

"Stop it," Ashely murmured with thankfully less irritation that I expected.

"In my house you have to kiss the cook if you expect to eat," I fabricated.

"Really?" she twisted her shoulders and neck so we were face to face. I nodded. After sighing dramatically, Ashely brushed her lips across mine. I clearly looked unsatisfied so she rolled her eyes and kissed me with greater passion, teasing my lips with her tongue before going for a deep French kiss. When she broke the kiss her eyes were half-shuttered and she was smiling.

"Can I get back to cooking?" she smirked.

"If you cook as well as you kiss, I'll let you go home early today," I promised. Ashely didn't know how to take that.

"How early?" she asked cautiously.

"Ten minutes earlier," I smiled. Ashely popped my thigh with the back of her hand.

"You are impossible," she griped before turning back to the stove. This time she couldn't hide her grin. A minute later, while she was shredding the cheese, Mandi sidled up to her, leaning back against the counter.

Mandi inched her way into Ashely's space until the bigger woman finished.

"Yes, Mandi?" Ashely glared. Mandi pursed her lips and leaned into Ashely. "Oh, if you want to eat, you have to help," Ashely teased.

"I still have to kiss you and now you have to kiss me too," Mandi crowed triumphantly.

Ashely lowered her head, embarrassed that she'd been outmaneuvered by her younger sister-in-law. Mandi stood in her tip-toes and angled for a kiss from Ashely. The older woman relented with only a token hesitation. Mandi held Ashely's face with both hands as she worked her own steamy kiss all over Ashely's lips.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Mandi sounded awfully chipper. Ashely warred with her response.

"Well, you can start helping me by cutting up the onions," Ashely commanded. The situation was easy for me now that the two women busied themselves with this domestic chore. I had the sinking suspicion this was the first time either had a real use for the other.

Before the soup was done, I ambushed Mandi and stole my kiss from her. Ashely gave me a look which held a tinge of jealousy. I didn't respond to her action, instead letting her dole out the soup and join us at the kitchen table. Mandi was very vocal with her praise of the meal while I kept silence until the end.

"That's the best French Onion Soup I've ever had," I complimented the cooks. I wanted to be sparing with my praise now to make my words later have greater impact and felt they were honestly deserved. As Ashely began to collect the dishes, "I'll take care of that," I said. She turned and regarded me oddly.

"I've lived alone most of my life," I added. "You and Mandi cooked so I'll put away the remaining soup and put the pot in to soak." The two let me stump around the kitchen, cleaning things up and putting the leftovers next to the refrigerator to cool off.

"That's why I use paper plates and microwave dinners," Mandi snickered as she watched me work. "I'd never slave away in the kitchen the way you two do," she addressed Ashely while I finished up.

"It's called being a spouse, you Simpleton," Ashely griped in response.

"Oh, does Jefferson ever help you in the kitchen?" Mandi teased. Ashely didn't immediately answer.

"Are you going to make us clean the house, Darren?" Mandi continued.

"No," I was almost finished. "I have a cleaning service that comes by on Thursdays."

"What would you have your wife do -- besides cook and fuck?" Mandi grinned.

"I hadn't really thought about it," I confessed. "I suppose I would want her to have a part-time job, or work with some charities. That would take her out of the house and let her develop her own circle of friends."

"Oh," Mandi giggled. "Me at a PTA meeting would be a blast."

"How about you volunteering to teach Sex Education at a high school," I suggested.

"Boys, or Girls?" Mandi's interest peaked.

"Both," I finally put the pot into soak. "With the girls it would be a practical education and for the guys it could be hands on instruction."

"I like the way you think," Mandi sighed happily. "Wouldn't you be jealous?"

"Mandi, with a girl like you, I'd be happy as long as you were home when I got home," I clarified.

"What about me?" Ashely impulsively joined the game.

"I don't know," I admitted. "You have sexual frontiers we haven't fully explored yet."

"You wouldn't make a very good husband," Ashely sniffed indignantly. "Marriage requires loyalty and commitment."

I successful choked back on a terribly bitter laugh. Considering our circumstances that was a dumbass thing to say.

"You are a wife, not a car. I don't change your oil every 3,000 miles and expect everything to be okay," I enlightened instead. "If you were my lady it would be my obligation and pleasure to know what makes you happy and get it done," I added. "The same goes for you too, Mandi."

"I know what you want," Ashely responded. She tried, but failed to sound peeved.

"What would that be?" I gave her the opening.

"This," she rolled onto her right hip and spanked her right ass cheek. When she realized what she had just done, she flushed red.

"Oh, we both want that," Mandi leaned over the table and smiled wantonly.

"You are catching on quickly," I walked carefully over to Ashely. "Stand up."

Mandi and Ashely complied. Looking back and forth between them, I opted to wrap Mandi up in a kiss, my arm holding the cane at her back, and to rub my hand between her legs.

"Mandi, get the chocolate syrup and whipped cream out of the fridge," I demanded. "We are going to have dessert in the Living Room."

While Mandi scoured the frig, I slipped my hand around Ashely's waist and leaned into her for support as we migrated to that room. Mandi came skipping up behind us.

"Found them," she sang out. "What are we going to do?"

"Eat dessert," I reminded her. "Now strip and lay down on your back on the floor."

Mandi shrugged then obeyed. Ashely looked over the display with little comprehension.

"What now?" Mandi giggled.

"Now Ashely and I eat dessert. You have been a bad little kitty, so you get eaten," I outlined our plans for the 'dessert buffet'. "Ashely, do you want the whipped cream, or the chocolate?"

"I will not..." Ashely began. "Fine," she groaned. "Which one is colder?"

"The whipped cream," I responded.

"Give it to me," she tore it from my grasp. "What now?"

"I'm going to start out by pouring a little chocolate on her lips then licking it off," I educated them; gastronomic participant & subject.

"Which lips?" Ashely blundered. "I can't believe I'm even thinking about a woman's -- sex organ as lips," she groaned.

"I don't mind," Mandi spoke up as she spread her legs wide. I was busy lowering myself to the ground with as little pain as possible.

Ashely settled beside Mandi's midsection and shook the whipped cream dispenser.

"I imagine you've been a food platter a dozen times," Ashely grumbled at Mandi.

"Nope," Mandi jauntily replied. "You'll be first, Ashely. Come on, take my -- um -- um - culinary virginity. Whip me baby," she bubbled.

123456...8