My Neighbors' Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whip MEEEEEEEEE!!" she howled as Ashely shot the ice cold pseudo-dairy product onto her closest nipple. "Fuck, that's cold," Mandi shivered.

"Shut your mouth," I advised Mandi as I held the downturned liquid chocolate bottle over her mouth. Mandi perversely stuck out her tongue.

I dribbled some chocolate on her tongue, let her savor the taste then gave her a little more. By that time, Ashely had finished off the first offering and went for the other nipple. Mandi spasmed off the floor so some of the syrup hit her cheek. I leaned in, licked it up then went in for the kiss. Ashely nudged me; she had scooped up some whipped cream and offered it up to me.

I sucked up the gift from her finger then pulled her to me for some lip and tongue action. For just a second I detected yet more jealousy over the attention I had given Mandi. Ashely broke contact by spraying some more cream over Mandi's belly button. Mandi hissed yet looked terribly pleased with the progress of events. As Ashely began sweeping her tongue over Mandi's belly, I poured a dollop of chocolate on Mandi's lips.

Right after Ashely put a small cone on Mandi's right hip, Mandi began muttering for a taste of whipped cream. Ashely looked my way. I nodded then had to wave off her attempt to hand the dispenser off to me.

"Apply some to one of your nipples and feed it to our dessert tray," I instructed.

"I thought we were supposed to dine on her," Ashely countered.

"Please," I asked. I supposed Ashely had expected me to press the issue so my gentle request caught her off-guard.

"I'll do it," Ashely conceded, "but only because I don't want you to do something worse to me."

As long as that excuse worked for her, I was okay with it. It wasn't lost on her that Mandi and I were now staring at her as she delicately rolled up her top. Ashely prepared herself for the blast of icy cold on her sensitive, engorged nipple, but still visibly shivered when it hit. Her eyes were somewhat glazed over as she knelt before her sister-in-law and dangled her breast toward her lips.

The entire time Mandi kept her arms by her side letting Ashely control the depth and length of the contact. It was a contact Ashely didn't see fit to break off for some time.

"My turn," I finally interrupted. Ashely rose up, sticking her chest out for my pleasure. I poured some of the chocolate above the teat then let the sticky substance ooze down over it.

I began suckling on the cocoa-puff, licking and sucking on it even after all the chocolate syrup was gone.

"I want some more chocolate," Mandi spoke up. She leveraged herself so that she was close to the other breast. I coated it with more syrup then Mandi dove in for the feast.

"How about some whipped cream?" I suggested to Ashely when the chocolate on that breast was gone.

Immediately she sprayed a nice white coating. Ashely winced at the cold then moaned when the heat of my mouth returned. Ashely was indulging in the contrasting sensations which were overwhelming her ability to focus. As I was enjoying myself, I had an epiphany; if Ashely told Jefferson about this, her being the focus of Mandi's and mine sexual hunger, he wouldn't believe it -- the Fool!

"Damn, Ashely," Mandi murmured between tit-lip smacking sounds. "You keep looking this sexy and he's never going to stick that dick in me. Stop being so greedy."

"It's not my fault," Ashely moaned. Her denial didn't stop her feeding me more of her breast.

"Really now?" I growled. "Bedroom time, you hot ass wenches."

Ashely stood first. As an afterthought, she took me by the elbow and helped me stand as well. Mandi popped up athletically, scooped up my cane and handed that to me before taking the lead to the boudoir. It was surreal the way they escorted me to my bed. Ashely was about to reassert her 'victim' persona before Mandi preempted her.

"How do we begin?" Mandi inquired energetically. Ashely glared at her.

"Mandi, you on bottom with a strap-on. Ashely mounts up cowgirl style," I began. Ashely switched her gaze to me, looking somewhat disappointed. "While you two are going at it, I'm going to start working on Ashely's ass."

"Are you going to (gulp) -- going to?" Ashely stammered.

"He's going to fuck your ass -- take your anal cherry, Ashely," Mandi teased.

"Please don't do this," Ashely begged with me. I was busy getting out the two strap-ons (what goes around comes around) and lubricating the one I was going to give to Mandi.

"No way, Ash," I gave her a hard stare, "your ass is too delicious and your moans too exciting for me to let you off the hook. It is your own damn fault for choosing a swimsuit that makes your butt look even more delectable."

"You made me buy this suit," she pleaded.

"I didn't go shopping with you," I pointed out. I handed the sex toy to Mandi who began affixing it to her hips and crotch as well as partially inserting into her own vagina. "I told you to get some sexy bikinis. You decided what would look sexiest on you. Admit it."

"I," she muttered then surrendered the point. "Don't hurt me."

"Don't worry about it," Mandi championed my cause. "Darren may be a low down dirty blackmailer, but he's no woman-beater. Sometimes, when Ted gets pissed with me, he just slams it in with no warning. Fuck -- that hurts. Darren, I want a shot at Ashely's sweet bottom today too, so don't go tearing it up so that she's too sore."

"No worries, Mandi," I grinned. "I'm saving my real aggression for your precious heinie."

"Are you going to spank my bottom and make me cry tears of pleasure, Big Daddy?" Mandi pouted lustfully.

"Of course," I sighed. "I have to punish you for being such a naughty slut."

"Are you going to make Ashely double penetrate me too?" Mandi faux-sniffled. I nodded. "Me first!" Mandi wailed. "Me first. I can't wait."

"If I let you go first, you won't get another taste of Ashely for the rest of the day," I warned her.

"Ah shit!" Mandi complained. "You suck! Fine, I'll fuck Ashely, but I'm doing it under protest. Ashely, I wish you weren't so damn desirable," Mandi griped to her partner in crime.

"No -- I haven't done anything -- I mean, I don't know what you two see in me," Ashely sputtered in disbelief. She rapidly shed her bikini, following Mandi into the bed and smoothly straddling the younger woman.

With zero reticence, Ashely reached around for the artificial phallus, guided it to her love hole and wiggled it all the way in.

"Give me those titties," Mandi barked. Ashely pressed her chest down within the easiest possible reach of Mandi's hungry mouth. Between the gentle riding of Mandi's cock and the suction, Ashely began constantly moaning.

"Mandi," Ashely groaned, "you are just doing this to get back at me, aren't you?"

"That was yesterday," Mandi mumbled around her attempts to suck both of Ashely's nipples at once. "Today I want to fuck you so good you'll be my playmate forever."

"No," Ashely whined. "We hate each other."

"If you hate me so much," Mandi teased. "Why are you giving me all the tits, pussy and ass I can handle?"

"He's making me," Ashely whimpered. "He's making me do all of this."

"He didn't ask you to give me your big, fat titties; I did and you gave them to me," Mandi pointed out.

"I -- I," Ashely failed to find an adequate answer to that.

"Start massaging my breasts, Ashely," Mandi directed. Ashely's hand jerked repeatedly as it drifted to Mandi's pert right tit. When she began caressing the firm tissue her hesitation faded. I used their exchange to disrobe and gingerly climb up behind Ashely's bouncing buttocks, tube of lube in hand.

My knee was feeling worse today than yesterday yet I definitely felt it was worth it. To me, the big issue was that this was Ashely's first anal experience and I wanted it to go well. I had no old experiences to go with, but I did have Mandi, the Uber-slut, to mentor Ashely along, so I was feeling good about my chances of making this something Ashely and I wanted to do again.

Ashely's butt flinched and clenched when I first touched it. When she realized I was stroking her soft skin, she relaxed and began slowing down to give me more time caressing her. I poured some warmed lubricant at the base of her tailbone and gently worked it over each cheek and into her cleft. By the time I probed her anus, Ashely was comfortable with me being back there.

I matched the rhythm of Ashely's bouncing, penetrating her sphincter with a single finger.

"Oh God," Ashely started panting. Mandi took that as a green light to start pumping her cunt and chewing on her nipples. "Oh God, No!" Ashely vocally erupted. Since Mandi wasn't letting Ashely ride through her semi-climax unmolested, I slipped a thumb down to Mandi's vulnerable anus and sunk it into her as well.

Mandi jerked upward one more time even though I was pressing her anus down.

"Mandi -- please stop moving," Ashely gasped. "My pussy is throbbing."

"Not my fault," Mandi responded lustfully. "He stuck something up my ass too."

"Oh," Ashely sounded displeased.

"I'm simply trying to pin her tail down so she'll give you a breather," I assured Ashely. "I'm still concentrating on your sweet behind. Are you still willing to give me your ass?" That was a trick question -- I hadn't been asking before now. Ashely actually took the time to patiently look back in my direction and study me. I kept slowly wiggling and pumping my single digit into her.

"I didn't ask you to do this to me," she whimpered.

"Are you going to force me to stop, Ashely?" I questioned her even as I kept up the stimulations. It took her a while to formulate a response.

"You'll only do something worse to me," she breathed heavily. "You -- ah -- you are going to do this to Mandi too?"

"Absolutely and then you will do it to her. Finally, she'll go up your backside as well," I informed her.

"That's not fair," Ashely protested weakly. "Mandi loves ass -- ass-fucking. She's bragged about it."

"Is that why you've became curious about it?" Mandi inquired.

"If you lie, I'm going from one finger to three, Ash," I threatened. Her denial was stillborn.

"Be gentle," the blonde whispered. "Don't hurt me, Darren." She pressed her upper body down on Mandi and rotated her hips up. The dildo slipped a bit, but didn't fall out.

"Kiss me, damn it," Mandi mumbled from deep within Ashely's bosom. As Ashely maneuvered to get Mandi that face to face contact, I retracted my one finger and reinserted two. She grunted before following through with her kiss.

"Mandi?" Ashely whimpered. Thankfully Mandi recalled my advice from this morning.

"You'll love it," Mandi assured her. "You know I do."

"But -- you are a slut," Ashely moaned.

"Are we still so different?" Mandi grinned. "Admit it; sex is fun. Having a man chase after your hot body is pretty sweet. You like it when Darren's eyes follow you around the room knowing that he's desperate to fuck you."

"He's punishing us," she hiccupped.

"If that was the case, he'd be ramming that dick up your ass and you would be crying tears of pain," Mandi insisted. "Face facts, Ashely, you have Darren wanting to give you orgasm after orgasm, you hot sexy slut."

I wanted to give Mandi a gold star for that level of encouragement.

"After you do this, are you going to let me go, Darren?" Ashely worried.

"No, I want you too much now. I'm hooked," I declared. "I didn't want to let you go last night, I desperately wanted to order you back over here last night and I nearly blew up when I first saw you in that bikini."

"You are going to fuck me and keep fucking me no matter what I do?" Ashely sighed.

"Damn right," I growled. The second finger began going into her rectum. "God, you are intoxicating."

"I can't save myself?" Ashely's bosom heaved passionately as her butthole adjusted.

I know she was looking for a big 'no'. Ashely was still playing around with excuses that freed her up from the guilt over feeling pleasure.

"Why would I want to give you up? Give me one good reason, Ashley," I challenged her.

"Mandi," she gulped, "is younger and prettier and she likes all this sex."

"Mandi is hot, young, pretty and has a body made for sex," I confirmed. Ashely deflated slightly. "But why are you comparing yourself to her? Her ass is firm and round while yours is plush and inviting. Her breasts are small and pert while yours are heavy and so much fun to play with. Her stomach is flat while yours is lush."

"Her thighs bind you in like silk seethed iron while yours lure a man in with a mature sensuality," I continued. "Mandi's not prettier than you -- she's different, so that excuse sucks. I think you knew that and you really want me to keep having sex with you."

"It looks like you are going to be having plenty of sex now, Ashely," Mandi intervened. "You might as well enjoy it since you don't have a choice."

"Maybe we'll sex him up so much, he'll let us go," Mandi added. How the hell that suggestion was going to work was beyond me. Maybe she thought I'd have a stroke, heart attack, and/or a brain aneurism.

"If we have to," Ashely conceded. Not only was she accepting the promise of more sex, she was agreeing to work with Mandi, which seemed an impossibility 24 hours ago.

Mandi had started grinding against Ashely when I slipped the third lubricated finger into Ashely and the second into Mandi. They both gasped and wiggled. Mandi added a push-back to the mix. It was with extra pleasure that I saw Ashely arch her back upward so that she could angle her head down to French kiss Mandi.

"I love that he's making you do this to me," Mandi teased.

"Oh, shut up," Ashely murmured before locking lips with her sister-in-law once more. When the blonde began rocking her hips against my intruding digits I knew she was ready. Mandi gave a tiny, muffled whimper when I withdrew my fingers from her butt yet I thought she knew the reason.

I coated my cock liberally with slick goo before lining it up with Ashely's anus.

"I'm going to be putting my cock in," I cautioned her. She tensed slightly, so I kept strumming her anus with my fingers until she relaxed once more. I placed my fingers so that when I withdrew them I immediately placed my cock against her sphincter.

Her barrier gave way under a little pressure and after that the first few inches went in without a hitch. When her rectal muscles tightened around my cockhead, I stopped pushing and let the sensation of her hot, snug tunnel gripping my penis settle in.

"How do you feel, Ashely?" I tenderly coaxed an honest response from the mature woman.

"Ugh -- ugh -- ugh," she grunted. "Tight -- it feels tight. God, I feel so ... so ... I can't describe it ... up there."

"You feel fantastic to me," I lauded her. "Are you ready for me to keep going?"

"You aren't done?" she whimpered.

"No, Silly," Mandi giggled. "His dick is longer than his fingers. If he was a bastard, he wouldn't have stopped at the point he loosened you up," Mandi spoke from experience. "He would have rammed it in. Since he didn't, he's clearly hot for your body and wants to do it with you again."

For my part, I withdrew until only my glans remained inside her then pushed back in to the current established limit. I also pushed down on Ashely's back for a better angle of intrusion.

The three of us developed a rhythm. Ashely was panting up a storm, Mandi went back to suckling on both of Ashely's nipples rapid-fire and with every three strokes I drove my rod deeper into Ashely's anal passage. I used my hands to push her buttocks aside, so that when my pubic hair tickled her sphincter she bayed ecstatically.

"Oh -- I took it all!" she exclaimed. "It's nasty. It's so fucking filthy, but damn it feels so -- weird. It doesn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would."

"I don't want to hurt you, Ashely," I comforted her. "I can take my pleasure and pleasure you at the same time."

The look Ashely shot me convinced me she thought I was speaking Swahili.

"I don't want you to stick your penis up my butt anymore, Darren," she pleaded. "It's wrong."

"Are you sure?" I asked. I noted she said 'wrong' and not 'painful'.

"Yes," she muttered.

Mandi was getting two Gold Stars for staying quiet while this exchange was going on.

"Okay," I conceded. I slowly withdrew my dick from her rectum under Ashely's wondering gaze. As the head popped out, she reached back and grabbed my hip and held me still.

"Put it back in," she whimpered. "You'll -- um -- only do something worse to me if I don't let you pound my butthole hard and deep." She must have overheard that technique from Mandi.

"That's right, Ashely," I cooed. "If you don't give me your sweet ass, I'm going to do bad, bad things to you." She whimpered, trembled and pushed back against my cock as it penetrated her again. I spanked her ass hard, making her jolt. "That's for making me wait. You know it makes me crazy when you taunt me with your body."

"I'm sorry," Ashely groaned. "Let me make it up to you."

That was new.

"How are you going to that?" I questioned. "You are already giving me your body."

"I don't know," she pleaded piteously.

"I know," I continued as I kept drilling her ass. As I picked up my intensity, Mandi finally resumed her thrusting of her strap-on dildo into Ashely's pussy.

"Ashely, you are going to start wearing the flimsiest bras you can buy, low-cut blouses and t-shirts with tight shorts that highlight your legs and ass," I explained.

"I can't wear that," she simpered. "What would the neighbors think?"

"I think the women will be jealous and their men will get horny, that's what I think. When we go out, I want everyone to know that if I treat you right, we are going to go home and you are going to fuck my brains out," I added on. Ashely was now thrusting against me as hard as I was driving into her.

My knee was screaming at me at the injustices which were being heaped upon it. It reminded me that I was lucky to be able to walk at all. I silently willed it to hold out just a little longer.

"They'll think I'm your whore," she sniffled.

"No; they will think you are my mistress," I corrected. "Men will wonder how I am so damn lucky."

Ashely had moved passed the capacity of coherent speech. Mandi and I were see-sawing her holes, giving her vaginal and rectal walls constant cross-stimulation.

"I think someone's feeling really, really lucky right now," Mandi giggled.

Ashely was losing it. The vibrations started off in her calves and shot like lighting up her thighs, crotch (inside and out ~ I could feel the convulsions of her vagina through her rectal walls), stomach and breasts before ending up in her shoulders, neck and head.

Her mouth opened in a soundless scream that finally evolved into a hiss of air escaping her tortured lungs. Those contortions were the last thread in the tapestry of my lust. I shot my hot seed deep into her bowels. Denied a vocal response, tears began streaming down her cheeks.

"Ah man, I'm fucking soaked down here," Mandi marveled. "And she's crying too."

Ashely had lost all muscle control. Her weight was crushing Mandi. I didn't want to pull out of Ashely's ass yet, so I rolled us on our side. This allowed Mandi to withdraw her dildo from Ashely's cunt and stare straight up at the ceiling. She had been right about one thing -- her strap-on, pubic area and upper thighs were glistening with copious amounts of Ashely's fluids.

We lay there for almost a minute before Ashely finally spoke. My cock, for some insane reason, refused to go quietly into dormant mode. I remained rock hard inside Ashely's ass.

"I've never had an orgasm like that before," she gasped. "I felt like my head and heart were going to explode. It was -- was," she struggled.

"Indescribable?" Mandi guessed.

"Be -- beyond Fantastic!" Ashely corrected her.

1...345678