Locked Out of Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came up for air and Lily pulled me up and backwards until I was laying back on her chest, somehow keeping her cock in me as I rearranged myself at her beckoning. My legs were stretched wide and she forced me to hold myself open as she fucked me from below in consistent, medium pumps.

Dani crawled over and began to suck on my balls while Lily took her time to break me in, in this new position. My very hard cock bounced in the air, as Dani spread my legs to enjoy the show as she sucked. I loved feeling Lily's gorgeous breasts pushing into my back, even as her shaft filled me and forced new and marvelous noises out of my sloppy mouth.

Dani was barely holding the base of my cock and teasing me, as she ran her tongue down to lick the skin of my perineum and flick past my very stretched hole as Lily fucked me. I could tell that Dani was licking Lily too, and even thinking about that blew my mind. I had a girl that was sucking on another girl's cock that was currently thrusting inside of my ass. What?!

When Dani finally came back up from her attentions she began to lick me like a popsicle. Long, slow licks that seemed to be timed with when Lily would be pushing back into me. She'd push her tongue over the top of my glans like a skateboarder off a halfpipe, at the exact moment that Lily's pulsing head would punch the newly discovered sex continent of my prostate.

I made the wildest sounds. I couldn't believe how good it felt to be fucked.

I had no idea why it felt so good, or what my prostate even was...but in the course of the last hour my entire sexual world had been changed.

Lily's cock inside of me, and Dani's lips, now planted fully around my cock head, made me feel like I would never experience a moment greater than this...and the night was just getting started.

We were all moaning and talking dirty to each other.

"You like that cock in your ass, Layton?" Lily said to me with a purr.

"Yesssss, fuck yesss I love your cock inside me," I moaned back to my lover.

"You like it when I fuck your tight ass, huh baby?" She continued.

"Mmmm, I love it...UNFF...so much...I want this cock all night long," I told her. And I did. I wanted cock. I wanted so much cock. I was thinking more about Dani's cock too. I was thinking about how badly I wanted her to top me. It was so big but I was feeling so submissive to these two beauties and their porno boners. It didn't matter anymore, they had deflowered me and now I wanted to bloom.

"Lily, I think we need to take this slut back to the room and take out some toys and keep this roll going strong." Lily stopped fucking me and just stayed inside my ass as she sat up, bringing me with her. I was sitting backwards on her cock now, my own pole throbbing in Dani's hand.

"Mmmm, you guys are so stupidly hot," I said, giggling happy. My skin felt like vellum. Everything was as sensitive as the initial discovery of sin.

"I agree," Lily said, as she slid herself out of me, leaving my loosened butt immediately aching for more. I couldn't believe how good this felt.

They led me back to Dani's room and her big, king-sized bed was covered in comfy black-and-white cotton pillows and sheets. I started to climb onto the bed but Dani stopped me and bent me over the side of it. I was so desperate for her cock at this point.

"Layton..." she started, holding my hips and pressing her hard banana against my suddenly desperate ass. I was horny and also rolling hard. I wanted it. "Do you need to be fucked, Layton?"

"Yes please. I'm so fucking horny. please, Dani."

"Please what?

"Please fuck me."

Her large penis teased my winking anus, as my ass was well popped back towards her.

And then I felt that cold lube drizzling back into my crack.

"Fuckkkk," I couldn't believe how good I felt, or how badly I wanted her cock inside me.

She slapped my ass as Lily crawled up on the bed in front of me, her dirty blond hair matted a little from her previous boning work. She crawled over with her hard, dangling cock and I opened my needy mouth for more.

I sucked down more of Lily's precum off of her messy dick, as Dani's full helmet finally lined up in my docking port.

"Breathe in deep, Layton," and I did as I was told. "Now breathe out you sexy boy."

She plopped past my shocked sphincter and I achingly garbled a noise over Lily's pretty penis, which I was so glad I had to suck on as a distraction from my new stretching. And that's what it was. I was being stretched by big dick. Whoa.

Dani fucked me the way I fucked someone when I wanted them to know they belonged to me.

I moaned the way someone moans when they want to let their top know the effect they're having.

"Mmmmmmm, unnnffffff, yussssss, fggggggg, Mmmmmmmmm gloooooootttttle glooottttt glotttttt glottttt glommmmp glommmp," When Lily started to fuck my throat, my moans could hardly escape my mouth as anything legible.

Dani's cock invaded my buns and Lily's cock fucked my mouth and my whole body felt on fire as they used my holes for their pleasure. I was completely their slut.

I was horny and submissive and radiantly beaming from the all-over pleasure I was feeling from the sex and the drug. I couldn't believe I'd been seduced by the two hot girls who lived next door who just so happened to be Trans. Holy fuck, my entire night had been Lewis Carrollesque. I kept wondering when it was I had taken a potion that suddenly made me crave dick. But then...I guess that was the Molly--my very own mad hatter of sluttification.

After some time, Dani pulled out and pushed me up onto the bed on my back. She climbed up between my legs and spread them, as she held my ankles wide and soon I was wrapped around her, and she was pushing into me again. Ugh...her cock felt incredible every time she pushed back into me. Fuck. I loved cock. I loved both of their cocks so much.

"Fuckkk Daniiiiiii!" I groaned in complete adoration of her sexiness.

We were just missionary style now and I was dying as I spread my legs wide for Dani. She impaled me fully again and I grunted at how amazing it felt to feel her re-enter me. Lily crawled right up next to our mouths on her knees. Her juicy cock was hanging there between us, and DanI and I immediately brought our mouths back to it. We shared the sexy cock, licking and sucking as I continued to be fucked over and over again by Dani's full thrusts. My moans never stopped and it was honestly hard to focus on sucking because I was so turned on by the way I was being fucked. It was the most exhaustingly pleasurable thing I'd ever experienced. I was truly being fucked now. The way a slut gets fucked. I loved knowing that. I was rolling. And slutty. and Crazy for cock. And she was splitting me open with a crazed energy.

I stole Lily's cock from our shared mouths and pushed her back down my throat and sucked harder again. I wanted to be solely responsable for both of their cocks.

The sounds of moaning in the room increased. We were fucking hard.

"Layton, get on your knees for me," Dani ordered, as her soda can cock fwelched out of me with a sloppy groan.

I rolled over on my knees as Lily's cock came out of my mouth and rubbed down my neck, smearing me.

You could smell the cock in the room.

I was on my knees and Dani pushed me down so I was on my stomach. She pushed back into me and I moaned just in time to feel Lily's penis thrust back into my open mouth.

I clamped my lips and sucked like for my life.

I squeezed my ass muscles on Dani's steady thrusting, and she held me and kept her torrid pace going.

I wanted their cum so much.

Dani began to slap me as she doggy-styled into me. It felt wild to be bent over and taken like that.

I bobbed on Lily. I sucked harder than I sucked on a frozen milkshake straw.

I wanted their cum. I was desperate for it. I pushed my ass back toward's Dani's thrusts and wrapped my hand around Lily's base to jack her.

Dani lay down on me and started to hump my buns fast as she reached underneath me to jack my cock off.

I wasn't going to last long. Dani's banana fully thunked against my G spot like a bumper car with a vendetta.

My volcano quaked.

"I'm gonna cum in this slutty ass, Layton," Dani moaned, and her thrusts were like hydrolic presses.

I slobber-slucked on Lily, and she didn't even announce her orgasm. She just held my head in place and fucked my mouth and her cock got fatter, and then it popped in my throat, and the salty load that gushed out gagged me. I drank cum like it was water. I drank cum to survive my thirst.

Dani burst in my ass and her handjob had my dick exploding below me in unison, as she fucked the jizz out of me in hammering pounds of ecstasy. She filled me like an experienced top was supposed to.

I came in waves of shuddering pleasure, and my brain had trouble deciding what to focus on. There was a tasty, dominant cock down my throat. There was a seductive pipe drenching my bowels. There was my own cock, stroked to completion by Dani's soft hands, as she spread my cum all over my cock and tummy and chest.

She kept jacking me softly as the last of my cum oozed from my cock. Her crotch pressed firmly into me, keeping me filled up, keeping me spread.

I finally brought my mouth off Lily's deflating member. I had swallowed so much cum and my mouth literally felt numb from the exercise.

Dani had filled me with so much cum. Lily had fed me so much cum.

The bed below me was a mess.

Dani finally plopped out of me as she pulled me up to sit on my knees. She pulled my mouth back to kiss me and Lily came over and we all made out, as our tongues danced.

I couldn't believe how sexy they were to me.

These two sexual kittens, with their perfect bodies and perfect cocks.

"Layton..." Dani said, as she pulled her mouth from mine and hopped off the bed to snatch something from her dresser.

"Yeah?" I said, with the silly grin of a freshly fucked cum slut. How was this so goooood? My mind was destroyed.

"Wanna take another pill with us?" She was holding up some of their Ecstasy, as Lily had hopped up, grabbing some water from the bathroom.

I felt my ass twitch from the thrashing it had taken. But I wanted more.

Lily came back with the water and handed it to me, even as I grabbed the pill from Dani. She gave me a cocked eyebrow as both her and Lily also snagged a refill pill.

"Yes."

I swallowed it down.

"Oh Layton," Dani revved me up. "We're gonna rock your fucking world."

She kissed me as Lily climbed back onto the bed behind me, already fondling my loosened hole.

I was ready to succumb to them both for as long as they wanted me.

I wanted to be their slut.

I wanted to be FUCKED.

To be continued...