Locked Out of Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." Lily said, and I watched her bite her lip a little and hand me the bong back. She had just packed a fresh bowl. I lit up the sour diesel therein, and took one of my biggest hits yet. I coughed up a big smoke cloud. Whoa. I didn't give any fucks anymore. I was going to party hard if they were going to let me, and I was having such an amazing time getting them all to myself. The attention felt amazing. I might've missed the club, but this was quickly becoming better. "There is something about us you DEFINITELY do not know, so before you get any ideas in your head we should probably tell you."

I smiled with raised eyebrows at both of them, as I watch them looking back and forth at each other. "Okay...well, come on, don't be weird. Just tell me. What's the big secret? I'm not gonna judge, I'm literally on party drugs." I was bobbing my head to the music and I noticed that Dani had draped a leg over my nearby leg and Lily had done something similar to my other side. They felt so good against me in that moment. I was loving being touched and they definitely knew that, because I smiled every time their legs moved against me.

Dani looked over to me with a cute face and clicked her tongue. "Okay, but you have to promise to be cool about it okay? Because you're not going to believe us at first. You really aren't," she finished, and now I was fully invested. What on earth could they be referencing? My mind ran wild with ideas.

"Yes, of course, I promise, I am totally laid back, and very open minded, you can tell me anything." And that was mostly true in my head. "Hit me with it...I'm dying to know now!" I really was so curious, and I was smiling at them with curious energy.

"Okay, so...Dani and I are both Trans." Lily said bluntly, and took another comically large hit, while keeping her big blue eyes locked squarely on mine above the neck of the glass bong. She was so fucking hot with everything she did. She looked like the head cheerleader that everyone bowed down to in high school.

Wait. She? What had SHE just said to me? I was so stoned and the two drugs together were a cocktail of bass-thumping heart joy that caused my brain to lag a little. I was so buzzing on them both. FUCK. I processed what she said slowly and wildly. I wasn't sure I understood. Did she say they were Trans? Like...sexual?

"Wait...no...like...you mean like, Transsexual? Like Transgender? No fucking way." I was laughing. This felt impossible. I was also quite clearly, a complete idiot with the terminology. They were the hottest, most feminine things ever. This had to be a bit of humor. "You're lying!" I really was in shock. This had to be a clever joke at the expense of my drug-modified gullibility. There was no way I had been slobbering over two Trans women without the slightest clue. Ashton would be jumping out at any minute to surprise me.

"Nope. It's true. We are Transsexual. We met when we were in college and have been best friends ever since," Dani confirmed. I blinked at her dumbly, and then looked back to Lily.

"Holy Fuckk," I said, realizing, even through my disbelief, that they were telling me the truth. I took a long, goofy moment looking back and forth between them.

"Surpised, aren't you?" Dani said, and I saw her flash the slightest bit of naughty on her face now. I was so turned on by how she looked at me. Like she was undressing me.

"I'm...I cannot believe this. I'm sorry, I don't think I'm very good with the words or, know...the appropriate ummm, like...whoa..." I was laughing at myself and they started laughing too.

"It's okay. Don't feel bad...but, you're rolling, and we're super stoned. That's a great time to start interesting conversations. So do you wanna ask us anything? And don't worry about saying anything offensive. We'll help you out with all of that." Lily was very much loving my shocked but amused expression. She'd clearly experienced this response before. As I would later learn, she'd seen a lot of guys respond like this.

I would've never spotted anything about them that wasn't absolutely lady-like. They had all the right curves and smooth skin and even their voices were girlish. Neither of them were high-pitched but they just had regular, medium register tones that sounded like a couple of stupidly sexy girls, honestly. They were Scarlett Johansson-alto-esque. I absentmindedly glanced at their crotches. Because of course I did. Why was I so excited all of a sudden?

Dani laughed and Lily scrunched her nose.

"Okay, okay...sooo, are you guys 'shemales' then? Is that what that is?" I stumbled into my first immediate question. I was so energetically enthralled by this first time experience being around them. I wanted to know so much more.

"Well...yes," Dani started, crossing her legs and scooting closer in. Lily did the same thing. "Though you should know that term isn't really used. 'Shemale' is something you see on a lame porn site. It's definitely the more offensive word. We just use Trans. But it's always smart to ask what a person prefers...there will be subtle differences here and there and everyone has their own preference. Never hurts to just ask."

"Yeah, 'shemale' sounds so dumb. Cuz we're ladies...we're not males. Honestly though, all the terms sound dumb, so there isn't really any winning in that regard." Lily added cheekily. "Just call us girls. That's our preferred pronoun. We like being girls."

"So, do you guys like...still have..." I paused again, and they laughed more at me, as I navigated my own trembling political correctness. My boyish charms were coming out more with my drug confidence. They were fun. I was officially rolling and they could tell.

"Big, juicy cocks??? YUP!" Dani cut in, as she slapped my thigh. Lily fell backwards laughing and that was the first time I noticed her expanded shape tenting slightly in her tiny shorts. Wow. They weren't lying.

"Do all Trans women have cocks still or, like, how does that work?" I really was just covering all my bases, even on the questions I was fairly certain I knew. I knew how awkward I sounded. But they were so nice about it.

"No, some are on different parts of transitioning, or they're not. The nice thing is that the idea of transitioning doesn't have a set definition. You can be Trans with all sorts of different genitals. Lily and I have both taken certain hormones but we're both pre-op and plan to stay that way."

"Pre-op?" I added, riveted, and strangely horny.

"We haven't had surgery to have our genitals changed."

"Oh right, right, right." I said then. That's what I had assumed that meant.

"But you guys have amazing breasts!" I blurted out, a little less smooth than I typically was. I couldn't help it, my convivial mood was so obvious to them both from the drug. They just laughed and supported me in every moment. The girls were also bobbing their head to the marvelous music that scored our convo.

"We've both had smaller boob jobs done to match our bodies," Dani said, and I noticed that they were both probably about 5'7 and 5'8, which was just under my 6' feet of height.

"I can't even tell they're fake," I said, and again the girls seem pleased with my open confessions spilling out constantly.

"We get that compliment a ton. We went to the same guy. We loved how real and natural they ended up looking and feeling."

I suddenly had the weirdest craving to touch their breasts, and even more so...to see what their cocks looked like, because I was still slightly wondering if they were pulling my leg in the most elaborate prank ever.

"You still can't believe it can you?" Dani said, as she caught my eyes gaze, and I shook my head.

"I...like...yes, of course I believe you guys. But honestly. I'm SO blown away. Because, you're just both such sexy...I dunno...GIRLS, ya know? Like...I've definitely had a sexual thought about BOTH of you tonight." I said, once again being very honest. The Molly was making me very open.

"You DID?!" Lily said, as if they didn't both know how much I'd ogled them since I first walked in. "When did you first think of me sexually?" She said, and now I was embarrassed again.

"When you talked to me out in the hallway. I noticed you had blowjob lips and I thought about you sucking on my cock." They both gave me a big laugh and smile. "Look, I'm a 22-year-old dude. Sex is like, 87 percent of what I'm thinking about throughout my day."

"And like...probably 99 percent when you're rolling, right?" Dani said, and once again she had a hungry sort of look in her face. I was so taken by her dangerous sort of power. She was amazingly sexy, so feminine; and yet, something so different...in control. I loved every single thing she did. The way her body moved was evocative.

"Yeah, when I roll I honestly just get so fucking horny," I wasn't going to tell a lie this whole night and they both knew it. They prodded me on further.

"When Dani and I roll we get super fucking horny too." Lily confessed again, and Dani laughed and nodded her head, because clearly the secrets were pouring out now. But she knew how much I was going to love hearing this, and she continued. "We occasionally like to plan entire play nights around our Molly adventures."

"Okay...so...if you don't mind me asking...do you two ever hook up with each other?" I asked, and Dani immediately took over. Lily was already grinning at her devilishly.

"We do. We basically have VERY high sex drives so we're kind of like...permanent friends-with-benefits, because we live together and it's totally easy and we're both on the same page about it." Dani explained it so simply, like it was nothing.

"Fuck...damn...that's amazing and also really fucking hot," I didn't know where my flirting was coming from. I clearly knew now that they had cocks. But they were also two of the hottest girls I'd ever rolled with, and I was feeling insanely good with them.

"So wait, you said you had thought about us BOTH sexually. When did you think about me, and what was it?" Dani asked, and all three of us were now sitting cross-legged in a triangle as we passed around the bong again.

"Hmmm," I said, as I watched Lily take a gigantic hit off the bong and then pull Dani in. Dani opened up her mouth and Lily blew the smoke in. It looked like they might kiss. I felt my cock grow hard just from watching. But they turned instead, both with a teasing twinkle in their eye as they caught me blushing at them.

"Yes?" Dani encouraged me on, as if she didn't know exactly what she was doing.

"I thought about fucking you when you got up from the couch. You have an incredible ass. You seriously have the exact body type I'm into." I was staring at her and continuing to marvel at the fact that she was hiding a cock under those small shorts. It was incredible. Dani was hotter than any girl I'd ever dated, and Lily was a total package too. I was very turned on in that moment.

"How is your roll going, babe?" Lily asked, as I felt her hand grab my leg and rub me a few times.

"I'm feeling really good...but I need more physical attention...is that a weird thing to ask for?" I asked them both, making sure I wasn't crossing any lines. I still wasn't exactly sure if they were just humoring me or not, but so far I was really digging the way we all seemed to be connecting.

"Not at all! We know all about that. Surprised you've even lasted this long without asking." Dani began to rub my other leg and I was really loving the attention now.

"So...do you guys sleep with guys or girls?" I asked them, as we continued our convo.

"Mmmm, well, Lily tends to sleep with guys only, and I'm more bisexual. I love guys and girls equally." Dani pronounced, with a little edge in her voice now. She squeezed my leg a little bit more as she rubbed.

"Yes, but to be clear, I've had my fair share of lady play too. Dani and I are just super sexual. We've had a lot of fun in this apartment, that's for sure." and when she said that, I swear I could see Lily take a peek at my hard outline in my very thin bellbottoms. I wasn't wearing boxers. I had planned on being very unencumbered by clothing at the club. It was impossible to hide my growing boner now. They both noticed.

"What kind of wild fun?" I asked, as my fingers began to trace up and down Dani and Lily's legs. They were so lotion-soft, and so sexy. I was beginning to have very dirty thoughts about them. I wondered if they were feeling anything similar for me. We were all connecting on another level it seemed.

"Well..." Lily started. "We've fucked each other a lot. In every hole. Lots of cumming. Lots of crazy nights of long oral sex and making out and licking and sucking and so much fucking." I could feel my dick literally pulsing at the way Lily was speaking to me now.

"We've also had some threesomes...and a couple of foursomes too." Dani added, and she seemed excited just by remembering these stories.

"Yup. We actually seduced a couple last month and had a really crazy foursome." Lily sounded so sexy saying this. Fuck, they really were sexually advanced. Far beyond what I had gotten to experience on my brief horny resume. Other than one semi-drunken threesome with a girlfriend a few years back...most of my better fantasy-making still lived in the pornographic world.

"That's amazing. How did the guy feel about you guys, you know?"

"Having cocks?" Dani finished the sentence, as she reached out to poke me playfully in the ribs. I was still feeling slightly intimidated and embarrassed that I couldn't wrap my brain around the fact they had cocks.

"He was totally into it!" Lily said. "They both were actually. We fucked the hell out of them." I gulped when Lily said that. I still wasn't sure what their sexual tastes were, and it thrilled me a little to hear her talk like this. I was also feeling the sexual endorphins that you begin to feel when you're rolling, and my whole body was very much becoming like putty as I spoke to these two crazy sexy girls with their tight bodies and soft skin and pouty lips. I was not thinking about them as anything but two of the sexiest things I'd ever laid eyes on. I was so into both of them and their confident personalities. They were so much fucking fun to chill with and I know it was partly due to the drug, but I was was just so into them and curious to keep going.

"Wait...when you say you fucked them both..." I started again, "Do you mean you fucked them-fucked them? Or just fuck in the sense of having sex?"

They both laughed because they could see all the gears turning in my head.

"Oh, we FUCKED them-fucked them," Lily said, and her hand slid all the way up my leg to squeeze my love handle, which I fucking loved. She left it resting on my side. I could've moaned just from being touched so firmly by her soft fingers.

"Yeah...there was this stretch of time where we had them side by side on their stomachs and we just traded them back and forth for like an hour until we both came in their asses. They were a couple of total sluts, it was wild," Dani said this so easily, and her tongue seemed to swipe across her teeth as she said this, as if to fully deliver the message to me. I was shaken and horny all at once. She was so seductively hot.

"Mmm, yeah...the husband had the tightest fucking ass. I came hard inside him," she was remembering the night and smiling. I could see the hard-on in Lily's pajama shorts. She was big.

"So do you guys like fucking more or being fucked?" I asked, tipping my toes further into their pulling waters. I didn't know what I was feeling in that moment. A mix of so many things swirled through my vibrating brain.

"Hmmm...I think I like both equally," Lily said, tilting her head in thought as she imagined both activities with glee. "Sometimes I really dig being pounded...but other times I wanna ram my cock into a tight hole and take control."

"Yeah...I think I definitely like fucking more. But I like them both too," Dani said.

"How big are you both?" I asked finally. I was loving that I was able to talk so freely with them.

"Well...I'm 125 pounds when I'm wet...but you're really not supposed to ask a girl that, Layton!" Dani joked. I cracked up and enjoyed how they had both scooted even closer into my space while we all cuddled and talked. They were rubbing the tops of my legs and my sides with their hands. We were very intimate now.

"Oh...Dani...I think he means our COCK sizes," Lily was playing along now too, and she definitely leaned into the word 'cock.' I was still waiting for the GOTCHA moment. It never came. They were very serious, even as they messed with me.

I was insanely nervous and turned on all at once. I couldn't have felt more vulnerable and open than I currently did with them on this marvelous wonder-drug.

"Ohhhhh, THAT'S what he meant?" And Dani gave the sexiest 'ah shucks' grin I'd ever seen.

"Do you want to see?" Dani asked, as if she was inviting me to a secret rave in the forest.

I couldn't believe I was in this situation, but of course I wanted to see. That's how far my mind had wandered as I'd fallen in with these two beauties who were showing me such amazing attention. I wanted to see what their girl cocks looked like. Fuck.

"Yes, absolutely yes," I was smiling nervously, even as I said it. My lips felt dry.

I watched them both lean back as their hands left me. They took their shorts off. Lily was wearing this tiny pair of pink, sheer panties. A meaty, half-mast cock was pressing out to the side of the underwear showing the full outline of her balls and cock. It was an impressive penis. I gulped. She hopped up on her knees and slowly slid the underwear down to her mid-thigh. Her cock was bouncing and slowly growing fuller in front of me. Her balls and pubic area were entirely shaved, and even her lower stomach looked sexy and feminine. She had a lime green belly button stud that hung down and one of those tanning hearts just above her cock. My eyes came right up on this gorgeous seven inch cock that you would've ever known was on her. It was a pretty penis. Well moisturized and well cared for. The helmet glistened with a drop of precum. It was the type of penis you saw in HD porn videos.

"Hooooly fuck," I said. I was blown away. Lily seemed proud of my reaction. She gave me a cute bob of the head as she raised her eyebrows and did a little pose.

Then I turned to see Dani getting her shorts off. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

Her cock was just as amazing. And it was longer. They had similar girths, but Dani's stuck out and curved upward, like a just-ripe banana. She was very hard and a tiny glisten of precum dolloped the tip of her cock like smoothie froth. Her balls were bigger than Lily's. It was the type of cock you'd see in a certain type of domination porn. I had to do a double take. Even the veins on Dani's cock looked chiseled. If Lily had the perfect cock, Dani had the cock you would cheat with. Fuck. Why was I so obsessed with their cocks all of a sudden?! She also sported this ridiculously sex tiger tattoo that ran up the side of her leg and finished on the inside of her thigh, almost touching her ass. She was smoking hot and she knew it. Even the cock just worked for her. It was so big, yet exactly the size of her swagger.

"Wow, I'm blown away, you guys both have like, perfect cocks." I was being totally honest. It was a sight to see. I may have been straight, but these were the kind of cocks you would expect in a high-quality porn.

"Thanks babe, Lily and I have been told that a number of times, but it never gets old. Also, I think it's your turn now," Dani pointed to my strained pants.

Lily wrapped her hand around her cock as she beckoned me on as well, "Yeah, Layton...come on, now we get to see what our sexy neighbor boy has been packing all this time."